200 Sugar Magnolia Way, Charleston, SC 29414 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $3,400
Availability Check your date

About Chris & Cami Photography

With degrees in both Photography and Photographic Technology, Chris & Cami Photography provide the PERFECT blend of creativity and cutting edge technology. Having over a decade of EXPERIENCE, they understand the importance of offering QUALITY products at AFFORDABLE prices. Most importantly their fun, friendly, and flexible style turn even the most stressful environments into enjoyable photographic experiences! Visit their EXTREMELY informative website at chrisandcami.com to see how they can help make YOUR event a HUGE success!!!

Follow Chris & Cami Photography on

1110020481
1009100003R

75 Reviews for Chris & Cami Photography

Anastasia · Married on 04/21/2018

Chris and Cami are so wonderful to work with. Chris was able to capture moments only a true professional with a trained eye would have the ability to snap. He understand candid moments with a great sense of light and color balance to make your photos pop! I highly recommend him!

Chris & Cami Photography 1
    Chris & Cami Photography 2
    Chris & Cami Photography 3

Diane · Married on 04/14/2017

THE BEST DECISION we made for our wedding!! The team of "Chris and Cami" is amazing! They captured every moment of our fabulous day! Our sunset photos out at Sullivan's Island are truly remarkable and we will them treasure for years. My family was so impressed with the attention to detail and amount of time they spent with us. Chris is so comfortable to be around so your pictures come out so natural and beautiful. When planning a wedding budget, this is definitely money worth spending!!!

• Katie

Katie · Married on 10/30/2016

I'm from Arkansas so Charleston was a destination wedding for me. Chris was recommended to me from a fellow photographer.... BEST DECISION I MADE IN MY WEDDING. Chris was personable and were quick to respond with questions. He advised me on a timeline that saved me a lot of mishaps (like moving my ceremony up since the tall trees were going to make it darker earlier). He was patient with me, worked with me on all of the shots that I wanted to have done and made the entire wedding fun. I was already happy that I had hired him but after getting the images back, I was blown away. People are still talking about my pictures! Chris is literally the best in Charleston. Photography was the most important thing to me about my wedding and he exceeded all hopes and expectations.

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Chris & Cami Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Add'l Hours, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Slideshow, Toning, Digital Files, Negatives
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,400.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Slideshow, Toning, Digital Files, Negatives, Save the Date
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Contemporary, Film, Natural, Photojournalism, Traditional, Vintage
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Custom Graphics, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Toning, Trash The Dress, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Matted Prints, Negatives, Prints, Proofs, Save the Date

• Ashcraft Studio Photography by Steve Roos
    Ashcraft Studio Photography by Steve Roos Wedding Photographers

Not only is he a great photographer. I have been his second shooter and he has been mine!!

• Nicole Pridgen Events
    Nicole Pridgen Events Wedding Planners

Professional, stunning work, awesome upbeat attitude, wonderful to work with!!!!

• Christopher Teves
    Christopher Teves Wedding Musicians

The Charleston area is home to some of the most amazing photographers and I count Chris Smith as one of the best! His cover photograph for our cd The Water Is Wide captured perfectly the essence of our music, personalities, and the exquisite beauty of our area. It's no wonder that for the past 10 years since I have been here, I continue to see him photographing the weddings where I am performing. His work truly exceeds his reputation!

• 200 Sugar Magnolia Way Charleston, SC 29414 See on map