North Charleston, North Charleston, SC 29405 Map · Phone number
· Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 8

About Christopher Teves

Christopher Teves Musicians is a wedding musician located in North Charleston, South Carolina. They can perform the perfect musical soundscape for your rehearsal dinner, ceremony, cocktail hour or reception. Whether you want classical, pop or jazz, the group can provide a diverse range of music genres.

Experience

Christopher Teves has been playing weddings since 2000. He also has more than 25 years of teaching experience.

On your special day, Christopher Teves Musicians can offer exquisite and beautiful music. Christopher is happy to learn new songs. Couples may choose from:

• Solo guitar
  • Duo with flute, violin or cello
  • Trio with guitar, cello and flute or violin

Areas Covered

Christopher Teves Musicians serves couples in Charleston and the local area. This includes Myrtle Beach, Columbia and Hilton Head.

chris cami photographycharlestonchristopher
The guitar and the guitarist
Wedding and cocktail hour at the William Aiken Home, Charleston, SC. Photograph by Richard Bell...
Outdoor shoot
Outdoor shoot
Teves-Edwards Duo at Drayton Hall Plantation. Photograph by Chris Smith, Chris and Cami Photography
Looking outward

Christopher Teves 3
Christopher Teves 4
  • Stephanie

Stephanie · Married on 06/01/2019

Thank you for making my wedding a fairy-tale

Christopher and his team beyond exceeded my expectations. He learned a custom piece for us as I walked down the aisle and executed it perfectly. He was always willing to walk us through things, gave me a complete list of songs and recommendations, and on the day of, he made everything magical. Extremely professional and would highly recommend to anyone looking for a high-quality duo for an awesome price.

Sent on 06/12/2019
  • Emilyn

Emilyn Polte · Married on 05/18/2019

Stress-Free Vendor

Christopher Teves was a delight to work with. I would probably say that he was our most stress-free vendor we had, as he asked the few questions he needed answered once a few months before the wedding and worked with our month-of wedding coordinator for any other details. Therefore, he was very cooperative, responsive, professional and did not require much additional communication - exactly what a bride needs!

We chose the guitar and flute duet as the ceremony was outside and the flute would carry, however, we LOVED the sound of his guitar. We first just wanted the guitar, but wasn’t sure if it would be enough for 170 guests. Christopher gave us some great advice and did not feel once that we were being “upsold”.

The ceremony went off without a hitch. Music was delightful, especially hearing it from the room I was getting ready in when people arrived, which really soothed me. We also had them play for our cocktail hour. I was unable to hear this music as we were off taking pictures. However, I heard great things from our guests.

As for price, I believe it was fair. He and his flutist were traveling from Charleston to Pawley’s Island, SC (about and hour and a half drive), playing for the ceremony, and the cocktail hour. As stated above, we never felt as if Christopher was up selling us or the price was unfair.

Wonderful vendor experience!

Christopher Teves 5
    Christopher Teves 6
    Christopher Teves 7
    Christopher Teves 8
    Sent on 06/09/2019

Christopher Teves FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding ceremony music?
    $ 300
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 300
    Ceremony Music
  • What ceremony music arrangements can you provide?
    Instrumental - Solo
    Instrumental - Duo
    Instrumental - Trio
    Soloist / Vocalist
  • How many musicians are in your band(s)?
    1 - 3
  • What instruments does your group play?
    Cello
    Flute
    Guitar
    Violin
  • What services do you provide?
    Ceremony Music
    Cocktail Hour Music
    Learn New Songs
    Reception Music
    Rehearsal Dinner Music

• Yoj Events
    Yoj Events Wedding Planners

Chris is fantastic for all types of events! His polishing and talent make him a dream for us to use for everything from wedding to black tie receptions for our corporate clients. He is an amazing asset for us to have!

• Chris & Cami Photography
    Chris & Cami Photography Wedding Photographers

Whenever I arrive to photograph a wedding and see Christopher, I know that everything is going to be AMAZING!!! The sounds and emotions that come from his instrument truly draws people into a place of peace and unity. When he plays, everyone seems to inherently know that they are about to witness something truly special! The crowds quietly disengage from the distractions of their world, and focus on the present. Christopher is a true artist and a beautiful soul. I highly recommend him for the music at your wedding or event!!!

• Southern Chic Weddings and Events, LLC
    Southern Chic Weddings and Events, LLC Wedding Planners

Christopher was professional, talented, and easy to work with throughout the planning process and on wedding day. Highly recommend.

• North Charleston North Charleston, South Carolina, 29405 See on map