Christopher Teves

North Charleston, South Carolina View map Visit website

$300 Most Popular Price

Christopher Teves Musicians is a wedding musician located in Charleston, South Carolina. They can perform the perfect musical soundscape for your rehearsal dinner, ceremony, cocktail hour or reception. Whether you want classical, pop or jazz, the group can provide a diverse range of music genres.

Experience

Christopher Teves has been performing for weddings and other events since 2000. He has performed throughout the United States including concerts in New York, Washington D.C., Chicago, and Nashville. He also has more than 25 years of teaching experience inluding serving on the music faculties of Charleston Southern University, Capital University, and Otterbein College.

On your special day, Christopher Teves Musicians can offer exquisite and beautiful music. Christopher is happy to learn new songs. Couples may choose from:

• Solo guitar
  • Duo with flute, violin or cello
  • Trio with guitar, cello and flute or violin

Areas Covered

Christopher Teves Musicians serves couples in Charleston and the surrounding area. This includes Myrtle Beach, Columbia, Hilton Head, and Savannah, GA.

• Asian-owned

What is the starting price for wedding ceremony music?

$300

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$300

Ceremony Music

What ceremony music arrangements can you provide?

Instrumental - Solo
Instrumental - Duo
Instrumental - Trio
Soloist / Vocalist

How many musicians are in your band(s)?

1 - 3

What instruments does your group play?

Cello
Flute
Guitar
Violin

What services do you provide?

Ceremony Music
Cocktail Hour Music
Learn New Songs
Reception Music
Rehearsal Dinner Music

• Kristine
    Kristine Married on 06/12/2020

Ceremony and Rehearsal Dinner

Christopher Teves blew our expectations out of the water. We hired Chris to play for our ceremony, cocktail hour, and also our rehearsal dinner. He was incredibly professional and flexible. My husband and I are huge Kenny Chesney Fans and he was willing to learn the song & play it for us as I walked down the aisle. He did such an amazing job. He even played some fun Christmas music during our cocktail hour. All our guests were amazed with his talent.

Thank you Chris for making our special day so wonderful and memorable.

Christopher Teves's reply:

Thanks so much for your kind review Kristine, I was so glad I could be there to play music for your special day. Wishing you both all the best and many many happy years together!
  • Chloe
    Chloe B. Married on 06/23/2019

Such a delight to work with! Thank you for the beautiful worship!

Christopher and his team were so wonderful to work with and really added such depth to our wedding ceremony! Playing both classical guitar and cello, he and his team also were flexible in working with 3 other musicians\ soloists to play music during the ceremony before then also playing a cocktail hour while our family took pictures before the reception! Such talented musicians and made everything go so smoothly! Thank you, thank you!!

Christopher Teves's reply:

Chloe, thanks so much for this review, I can't say enough how much I appreciate it, thank you and again wishing you all the best!
  • Stephanie
    Stephanie Married on 06/01/2019

Thank you for making my wedding a fairy-tale

Christopher and his team beyond exceeded my expectations. He learned a custom piece for us as I walked down the aisle and executed it perfectly. He was always willing to walk us through things, gave me a complete list of songs and recommendations, and on the day of, he made everything magical. Extremely professional and would highly recommend to anyone looking for a high-quality duo for an awesome price.

Deals

Christopher Teves 1
Discount

10% off for Military and Teachers. Applies to all of my fees. The discount may not apply to the fees of other contracted musicians performing with me.

Yoj Events Yoj Events Wedding Planners

Chris is fantastic for all types of events! His polishing and talent make him a dream for us to use for everything from wedding to black tie receptions for our corporate clients. He is an amazing asset for us to have!

Chris & Cami Photography Chris & Cami Photography Wedding Photographers

Whenever I arrive to photograph a wedding and see Christopher, I know that everything is going to be AMAZING!!! The sounds and emotions that come from his instrument truly draws people into a place of peace and unity. When he plays, everyone seems to inherently know that they are about to witness something truly special! The crowds quietly disengage from the distractions of their world, and focus on the present. Christopher is a true artist and a beautiful soul. I highly recommend him for the music at your wedding or event!!!

Southern Chic Weddings and Events, LLC Southern Chic Weddings and Events, LLC Wedding Planners

Christopher was professional, talented, and easy to work with throughout the planning process and on wedding day. Highly recommend.

North Charleston North Charleston, South Carolina, 29405
843-352-8465
Location of (Christopher Teves)

Other vendors in Charleston for your wedding