info@charmingeventschs.com, Charleston, SC 29412 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Charming Events of Charleston

We know the planning process can be both exciting and overwhelming for brides. Charming Events of Charleston is here to make planning your wedding simple and enjoyable. Our team works closely with each couple to bring their vision to life, exceed their expectations, and create an event that is uniquely theirs.

We strive to create experiences for you that support where you are in the wedding planning process. Our planning services range from Full Service Planning, Partial Planning, and Day Of Coordination. Customized elopement packages as well as all-inclusive planning packages are available.

Design & Decor - From your flowers to lighting and custom draping and linens we can bring your vision to life! We will meet with you to best understand your wedding vision and then offer a package to get you started.

For more information or to set up your FREE consultation please email us at Info@charmingeventschs.com or contact us by phone at (843) 810-8071.

Follow Charming Events of Charleston on

4214lauraandtylerwedding
4219lauraandtylerwedding

16 Reviews for Charming Events of Charleston

Rena · Married on 08/08/2015

I am SO appreciative of the team at Charming Events of Charleston. I began planning my wedding a year in advance because I knew I was moving across the country 8 months before the wedding. The thought of doing a "destination wedding" was horrifying. I had the majority of my vendors set up already and needed help with the little details I knew I would miss. Joanna was my awesome go-to for anything and everything - from her thoughts on making the programs to making sure my husband and I ate during the wedding with our parents. Without her, our wedding would absolutely not have happened. Joanna is also super nice, easy to get along with, and always willing to help.

Justin (who I actually went to high school with) and Dana planned the decor and everything looked absolutely amazing. In our meeting, they explained a lot of the things I was confused about and were helpful by offering plenty of ideas. I wanted to stay away from burlap and go with a more modern look and they nailed it. The bouquet they completely designed for me was absolutely STUNNING and I was speechless when I first saw it.

The whole team at Charming Events are absolute experts in what they do and were very cognizant of all my wants and needs while staying within my budget.

Sent on 08/23/2015

Megan · Married on 04/18/2015

We had the pleasure of working with Justin from Charming Events of Charleston for our wedding and having Justin and his team on board during the planning process was the best decision we made!! After just one meeting Justin and his team understood the vision we had for our special day and exactly how to execute it in ways we never imagined! We used Charming Events for every wedding detail possible because we loved and trusted their work - from flowers to draping and decor, every detail was perfection! Justin's organization, attention to detail, professional manner and creative mind brought everything together from the first day we met until after we returned home from our honeymoon which really allowed my husband and I, as well as our families, to enjoy and celebrate during such a special time. Charming Events of Charleston went above and beyond our expectations and created the wedding day (and overall experience) of our dreams that we will never forget!!

Sent on 01/06/2016

Lacy · Married on 10/19/2014

I called Charming Events just a few months out from my wedding. I had a pretty decent chunk of our wedding planned, but I could not do it all by myself. I worked with Joanna who literally saved the day. She took my ideas I had in my head about what I wanted everything to look and feel like, and made it a reality. There was not once where Joanna said "no this isn't possible" or "We can't do that", even when there were some very last minute details in the weeks leading up to the big day.

I also worked with Dana there, who managed all of our flowers, and decor. She listened to everything I wanted and really made everything beautiful.

On the day of, Joanna, Dana, Justin and Kristen, who made everything run smoothly. Joanna kept us super on schedule, and there was not a single hiccup that I encountered, which is how your wedding should be.

Seriously they are the best.

Sent on 01/05/2015

Award

Charming Events of Charleston FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 1,250.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 1,500.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 5,000.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? Yes
  • What is the hourly rate? $ 100.00
  • What wedding planning services do you offer? Day-of Coordination, Event Design, Full Planning, Partial Planning, Timelines, Vendor Referrals
  • How many planners are on your team? 5

Real Weddings

• Darby Events | DJ+Piano Combo
    Darby Events | DJ+Piano Combo Wedding DJs

Very talented planners here!

• Richard Bell Photography
    Richard Bell Photography Wedding Photographers

Charming Events does a wonderful job at coordinating the wedding. The details they put together... gorgeous! Justin and his team are super nice and easy to work with! Check out their beautiful work at this wedding: http://charlestonwedding.com/index.html#/wilson/

• Diana Deaver Wedding Photography
    Diana Deaver Wedding Photography Wedding Photographers

The team of professionals at Charming Events is amazing! They are always one step ahead of everything, are always ready with an easy and quick solution to any need and they do it all with a smile on their faces. Loved working with them and looking forward to next time!

• info@charmingeventschs.com Charleston, 29412 See on map
    8433458326 (Other Phone Number)