Southern California, Costa Mesa, CA 92626 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Pricing
  • Deals 1
  • Meet the Team

About Moonbeam Weddings & Events

Moonbeam Weddings & Events is a wedding coordination and design company based in Costa Mesa, California. This husband and wife duo believes that every couple is deserving of the day they've always imagined. They are friendly, reliable, creative, and most of all, committed to designing a celebration that reflects the love story of their clients.

Moonbeam Weddings & Events offers full-planning, partial-planning, and day-of coordination packages to best suit your needs and budget. They are comfortable planning everything from elopements and intimate weddings to more grand affairs. This team specializes in fine details like timelines, vendor coordination, and more, to ensure a well-executed, memorable event. Allow them to help you achieve a stunning occasion with their custom-designed layouts and decor choices. These wedding professionals can transform your favorite location into a space that truly speaks to your style and personality.

• Woman-owned
moonbeam 777 styledshoot 235 51 1960945 160131376774160

2 Reviews for Moonbeam Weddings & Events

Katie S. · Married on 06/10/2018

Saved the Day!

Savannah is AMAZZZZING!!! I started out thinking I didn't even need a coordinator but as I got more into the process of planning my wedding I realized I was going to need a lot of help! She was incredibly well organized and responsive as well as extremely helpful in making sure my decor and vendors matched my vision. She has a great personality and was so friendly the whole time even though I asked a lot of questions. I honestly felt like I was working with a friend. She provided me with all the information I needed and we had a timeline set months in advance, which I really appreciated. At my rehearsal, she showed up and was great at getting everyone ready, rehearsed, and comfortable about my wedding. Then on my wedding day, she had a cute emergency kit that came in handy when we ended up with a loose button. I knew I was in such safe hands and so I was truly able to enjoy my day without frazzled. It all went by so quick and I am thankful I hired her to plan my wedding. She was wonderful at her job and I couldn't be happier!!

Sent on 07/21/2020

Moonbeam Weddings & Events Pricing

Moonbeam Weddings & Events Price Rates

Moonbeam Weddings & Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 1400
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 2400
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 3000
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What is the hourly rate?
    $ 50
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Day-of Coordination
    Event Design
    Full Planning
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • How many planners are on your team?

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Moonbeam Weddings & Events 1
    5% discount for WeddingWire couples

Team of Moonbeam Weddings & Events

Savannah

Savannah

Owner & Planner

Hello! I am Savannah, your planner and founder of Moonbeam Weddings & Events! With almost ten years of experience in events, I have the passion and attention to detail needed to execute your wedding day dreams into a seamless, enchanting experience. Whether you are seeking an intimate, alternative wedding or a large extravaganza, I will be there to help bring your personal style and history into every little detail. My goal is to make your once in a lifetime day full of positivity and magic.

+ More Details
- Less Details

• Southern California Costa Mesa, CA, 92626 See on map
    657-246-1206 (Phone number)
    Location of (Moonbeam Weddings & Events)