Mount Pleasant, South Carolina, Mount Pleasant, SC 29464 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $3,250
Availability Check your date
  • Real Weddings 2

About Diana Deaver Wedding Photography

Diana Deaver Wedding Photography is a wedding photography business based out of Mount Pleasant, South Carolina. This company is owned by Diana, a talented photographer that has been featured in publications, along with her second photographer, with accolades. Diana has been in the South Carolina wedding industry for a decade and has photographed a plethora of weddings. As a duo, Diana Deaver Wedding Photography has been privy to love, laughter, and infectious joy at these events, and they love to be a part of each of their clients' momentous occasions.

Diana Deaver Wedding Photography is able to deliver wedding photos with a week of their clients' wedding day. They enjoy crafting their clients' visions and are able to accommodate additional hours, multiple locations, and destination weddings.

Follow Diana Deaver Wedding Photography on

Real Weddings 13 Photos

18 Reviews for Diana Deaver Wedding Photography

• Carly

Carly Peterson · Married on 12/28/2019

Diana and Nick are amazing!!!!!

I wish I could give Diana a million stars because I would!!! Her and Nick were so great to work with and captured everything we wanted and beyond!! Our pictures will be cherished forever!!! Not only did we get a website to share our photos with friends and family but we also got them back super quickly. Don’t even hesitate about choosing Diana.. just do it because you won’t regret it!!!

Sent on 01/21/2020

Katy · Married on 10/14/2018

The BEST photographer!

I hired Diana for my wedding on October 14th, 2018. I cannot say enough good things about her and her 2nd photographer, Nick. Diana is an extremely sweet person that really makes you feel comfortable when getting pictures taken. We met briefly before our engagement session and got to know each other, which was a really nice thing for her to do. At the wedding, she was on the ball. My family loved her!! She made the formal photos go by quickly so that she had more time photographing my husband and I, and let me tell you, the pictures were spectacular. I teared up again just looking at them. She did such a good job getting all the little details and capturing everything i wasn't able to see. Your wedding flies by and you don't really get the chance to take everything in, so its really nice to have those pictures as memories. I would recommend her to anyone looking for a photographer. My husband and I can't wait to hire her again!

Sent on 11/06/2018

Lauren · Married on 05/05/2018

Choosing Diana Deaver for our wedding photographer was one of the best decisions we made! Words cannot describe how impressed we were with her and we absolutely love our wedding pictures. Diana was extremely professional and personable throughout the whole experience. She made sure that we got all of the pictures that she asked for, and she went with the flow when plans were changed slightly. She was extremely fun to work with and the groomsmen loved working with her second shooter, Nick. They felt comfortable with him and had fun taking pictures that they wanted before the ceremony! Diana has a way of working with light and emotion that is amazing. We were in awe when we got our pictures back and saw all of the emotions that she captured on our big day. The ceremony pictures blew me away. I was not expecting to see so much emotion in everyone's face, mine, my groom's, the wedding party, parents, and even wedding guests. She really did a great job of painting a complete picture of what the ceremony was like. Every time I look at the pictures I feel like I am reliving the ceremony! We also love the reception pictures. Not only are there fun pictures of people dancing, but she and Nick did a great job of documenting almost everyone who was at the wedding! The pictures of the groom and I are amazing. We love that we were able to take pictures in different settings, and at different times throughout the evening. Diana was able to capture amazing moments between us and had great ideas of what we should do for unique pictures. The joy and love on our faces is clearly evident and these are pictures that we will cherish forever! I want to print them all!!

Sent on 06/13/2018

Award

Diana Deaver Wedding Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 2900.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    2nd Shooter
    Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 3250.00
    2nd Shooter
    Add'l Hours
    Engagement Shoot
    Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Natural
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Boudoir Shoot
    Destination / Travel
    Engagement Shoot
    Multi. Locations
    Second Shooter
    Slideshow
    Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Canvas
    Prints

Real Weddings

• Darby Events | DJ+Piano Combo Wedding DJs

One of the best photographers we know!

• ACP Image Wedding Hair & Makeup

Diana is so much more than a brilliant photogrpaher, she is a bundle of passion, heart, and soul. Her talent is a natural as the air is to breath. She has the ability to capture moments that most would have missed and she relentless with her perfecting her craft! Perfection and intricate works of art is what one can expect. Diana delivers what she promises. I feel honored to have worked with her many times, and even more so to be able to call her a friend. Having Diana shoot any occasion for you, I promise, she will not only capture the most desirable photo's and shots through her work, you will also see your emotions caught on film. Precious pieces of that day which will last you the rest of your life.

• Charming Events of Charleston Wedding Planners

Diana Deaver and her partner Steven are amazing! They were very professional and a joy to work with. They did a photo booth as well, which was a huge hit with tons of props and a great time for all of the guest. We highly recommend them to any bride!

• Mount Pleasant, South Carolina Mount Pleasant, SC, 29464 See on map
    8432098869 (Phone number)
    Location of (Diana Deaver Wedding Photography)