Charleston, SC 29464 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 2

About Diana Deaver Wedding Photography

Diana Deaver Wedding Photography is a wedding photography business based out of Mount Pleasant, South Carolina. This company is owned by Diana, a talented photographer that has been featured in publications, along with her second photographer, with accolades. Diana has been in the South Carolina wedding industry for a decade and has photographed a plethora of weddings. As a duo, Diana Deaver Wedding Photography has been privy to love, laughter, and infectious joy at these events, and they love to be a part of each of their clients' momentous occasions.

Diana Deaver Wedding Photography is able to deliver wedding photos with a week of their clients' wedding day. They enjoy crafting their clients' visions and are able to accommodate additional hours, multiple locations, and destination weddings.

Follow Diana Deaver Wedding Photography on

Other couples have also viewed

• Jolie Connor Photography

Photos 9 Photos
Real Weddings 13 Photos

19 Reviews for Diana Deaver Wedding Photography

Sean C. · Married on 05/29/2021

Great photos and a great experience!

We booked Diana for our wedding and engagement session. Diana was great to work with -- very flexible and made both of us feel at ease getting our picture taken, which was not an easy task! On the wedding day, Diana and Nick were everywhere, getting all the pictures we wanted, without being in the way. They captured all the moments and details we wanted and the pictures turned out perfectly. We can't say enough great things about the experience or the photos!

Sent on 07/02/2021
  • Carly

Carly P. · Married on 12/28/2019

Diana and Nick are amazing!!!!!

I wish I could give Diana a million stars because I would!!! Her and Nick were so great to work with and captured everything we wanted and beyond!! Our pictures will be cherished forever!!! Not only did we get a website to share our photos with friends and family but we also got them back super quickly. Don’t even hesitate about choosing Diana.. just do it because you won’t regret it!!!

Sent on 01/21/2020

Katy · Married on 10/14/2018

The BEST photographer!

I hired Diana for my wedding on October 14th, 2018. I cannot say enough good things about her and her 2nd photographer, Nick. Diana is an extremely sweet person that really makes you feel comfortable when getting pictures taken. We met briefly before our engagement session and got to know each other, which was a really nice thing for her to do. At the wedding, she was on the ball. My family loved her!! She made the formal photos go by quickly so that she had more time photographing my husband and I, and let me tell you, the pictures were spectacular. I teared up again just looking at them. She did such a good job getting all the little details and capturing everything i wasn't able to see. Your wedding flies by and you don't really get the chance to take everything in, so its really nice to have those pictures as memories. I would recommend her to anyone looking for a photographer. My husband and I can't wait to hire her again!

Sent on 11/06/2018

Award

Diana Deaver Wedding Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 2900.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    2nd Shooter
    Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 3250.00
    2nd Shooter
    Add'l Hours
    Engagement Shoot
    Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Natural
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Boudoir Shoot
    Destination / Travel
    Engagement Shoot
    Multi. Locations
    Second Shooter
    Slideshow
    Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Canvas
    Prints

2 Real Weddings

• Darby Events | DJ+Piano Combo Wedding DJs

One of the best photographers we know!

• Andrew C. Petersen/ Celebrity, International, Published Makeup Artist Wedding Hair & Makeup

Diana is so much more than a brilliant photogrpaher, she is a bundle of passion, heart, and soul. Her talent is a natural as the air is to breath. She has the ability to capture moments that most would have missed and she relentless with her perfecting her craft! Perfection and intricate works of art is what one can expect. Diana delivers what she promises. I feel honored to have worked with her many times, and even more so to be able to call her a friend. Having Diana shoot any occasion for you, I promise, she will not only capture the most desirable photo's and shots through her work, you will also see your emotions caught on film. Precious pieces of that day which will last you the rest of your life.

• Charming Events of Charleston Wedding Planners

Diana Deaver and her partner Steven are amazing! They were very professional and a joy to work with. They did a photo booth as well, which was a huge hit with tons of props and a great time for all of the guest. We highly recommend them to any bride!

• Charleston, SC, 29464 See on map
    8432098869 (Phone number)
    Location of (Diana Deaver Wedding Photography)