Mount Pleasant, SC 29464 Map · Phone number

About EyeTonic Photography

Congratulations on your engagement! You are about to make an investment in history, your history! Photography is so important because it's about capturing a slice of time in your life in the most beautiful, creative and genuine way. I want to be the one that does that for you. I will be by your side to capture your special day as it unfolds in a natural, organic kind of way. Thank you for taking a look at my work. I look forward to being a part of your special day.

Member of: PPA (Professional Photographers of America) WPPI (Wedding & Portrait Photographers International)

Follow EyeTonic Photography on

EyeTonic Photography 6
EyeTonic Photography 7

Kristen · Married on 09/08/2018

Perfect photos!

EyeTonic photography did a wonderful job of capturing our big day! I could not be happier with how everything turned out. We have received multiple comments about how hard Jimmy worked and how beautiful the pictures turned out. The photography was one of the aspects of our wedding that was most important to me and I’m so happy that I trusted EyeTonic Photography to capture such precious moments.

Sent on 10/29/2018
    EyeTonic Photography 12
    EyeTonic Photography 13
    EyeTonic Photography 14

Brittney · Married on 03/31/2018

Jimmy is simply the best. He cares deeply about delivering the absolute best!! Photography is one of the most important aspects of your day, and he is someone you can trust to deliver. His photos genuinely captured our day, and he is just absolutely wonderful to work with as a person. I highly recommend him!!!

Sent on 05/05/2018
  • I

Isabelle · Married on 12/17/2016

Jimmy Cledaras with "Eyetonic" has photographed almost every major event in my life and my children's lives for the last 20+ years. I recently got remarried and Jimmy captured not only those beautiful moments between my husband and I during our ceremony but also the special moments between the two of us at the reception, with our family and friends. When we first reviewed the photos, their were moments at the reception we had already forgotten, but as we looked at our beautiful photos those special moments came back to life. Jimmy has such a way with capturing life's special moments on film, We love and cherish each and everyone of our wedding photos, for each one tells a story, our story!
    The quality of Jimmy's work is excellent, his style is unique because he thinks outside the box! That's what I love most of all! I have used Eyetonic for the special moments in my life and my children's lives, from Births, to Baptisms to High school and College graduations and for my most recent wedding. Thank you Eyetonic! Thank you Jimmy Cledaras! You are the best!

Sent on 01/10/2017

Award

EyeTonic Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 1,800.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Add'l Hours, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Toning, Digital Files, Negatives
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, Hand-Coloring, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Toning, Digital Files, Negatives, Proofs
  • What photography services do you offer? High-Res Images, Liability Insurance
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Matted Prints, Prints, Save the Date

• Mount Pleasant, 29464 See on map
    8642752891 (Other Phone Number)
    8642752891 (Fax Number)