About EventWorks Rentals

Experienced, Quality, and Peace of Mind are the type of words our clients use to describe EventWorks and its extensive rental inventory including Tents, Tables, Linens, Chairs, Furniture, China, Glassware, Flatware, Décor, Catering and Cooking Equipment, Wedding Equipment, Lighting, Dance Floors, Staging, Bars, Serving Pieces and much more! We provide an effortless, one-stop, full service rental experience designed to exceed your expectations because we understand every event is special.

Categories: Wedding Rental

Decor (3)
Tent Accessories (3)
Lounge Furniture (2)
Altar/Arch (1)

Highly recommend! Everything looked lovely!

Profile Picture Kristin, 6/3/18, 14 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

We got married in Charlotte and throughout the planning process my wedding planner and I were exploring the local rental companies. Charlotte had a limited market for the southern garden style wedding we were planning. I took a trip down to Charleston to visit a few different rental companies and ended up choosing EventWorks. They were very friendly, had great inventory, and every item seemed to be taken care of (much better than other rental companies I might add). The only downside to using EventWorks was the delivery fee. They originally quoted me $500 to travel to Charlotte. We still had 7-8 months before the wedding so we wanted to do some additional research before locking in our contract. About a month went by and we followed up and they shared they they had increased the delivery) to $1,000 (which it states they are allowed to change if you don’t take action within 30 days). It was a cost we knew we needed to swallow because of the limited options in Charlotte but was still unexpected. Overall, we had a great experience with EventWorks and would recommend them to local brides who wouldn’t have to pay an arm and a leg for delivery.

Profile Picture Lauren, 4/28/18, 12 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

I cannot recommend EventWorks enough!! They had the best prices (by far!!), were so so easy to work with and responded to my emails literally right away, and were so flexible. Any changes I needed, they changed write away and emailed me a copy of my new invoice and were never mad about anything! They set everything up perfectly and so quickly and tore everything down so quickly (chairs and dance floor) I never even saw them do it. They were extremely professional and timely and I would choose them again in a heartbeat!!

Profile Picture Jo Ann, 9/23/17, 3 Reviews

220x220 sq 1452276537166 hyer images  boone hall plantation april 11 2015 p
220x220 sq 1436374009376 0z0qn185nj89vz2gid80low1
220x220 sq 1452279308595 legare waring  sweetgrass social dana cubbage wedd

27 ENDORSEMENTS
EventWorks is great! Their rentals are beautiful and their showroom is great! They are always quick to respond with any questions you have and are very easy to work with.

What a fabulous company to work with! They have absolutely everything you would need to make your wedding fabulous and they are very easy to work with! Highly recommended!

Event Works has provided services to my Venue www.edistoislandweddings.com on many occasions. They are consistent, on-time, with no complaints from my clients.

The best for rentals and service by far!

120 PROS I KNOW