EventWorks Rentals Reviews

EventWorks Rentals 2
  • Hanna

Hanna · Married on 05/24/2019

Eric and Hanna’s Wedding

Eventworks did an amazing job getting everything together for our wedding! They were super helpful, and were very accommodating to multiple changes we made through the planning process. They also offered us a military discount which was very kind. Thank you for the part you played in making our day special!

Sent on 06/26/2019
  • Kayla

Kayla · Married on 05/04/2019

Work With Your Budget

Easy to work with and gorgeous options. We went through several drafts to get the look I wanted for the budget I had in mind. So happy with how the venue looked all set up and decked out!

Sent on 05/13/2019
  • Tabitha

Tabitha · Married on 04/25/2019

Affordable and adaptable event rentals

Eventworks was the most affordable place I could find the the Savannah area, which was important to me as I wanted fancy tableclothes and napkins without the effort of ironing them myself or paying a fortune. They were remarkably adaptable as I changed my mind on colors and numbers at least half a dozen times. They were so easy to work with and we even saved money by picking up/dropping off ourselves which they made a breeze.

Sent on 05/10/2019
    EventWorks Rentals 3
  • Tara

Tara · Married on 04/04/2019

Incredible rentals

They have such a vast array of rentals, the only hard decision is which of the many gorgeous items to select!

Sent on 04/23/2019

Cassi Perinotti · Married on 03/31/2019

Great Service and Products

Eventworks provided the rentals for my 120 person outdoor tented wedding at Magnolia Plantation. They did an amazing job setting us and making the tent and everything in it look amazing! I was most impressed with their service and flexibility. Since it was a destination wedding, we had some guests cancel last minute and Eventworks quickly changed our rental order without a problem. Additionally, only 3 days before the wedding we anticipated rain and Eventworks put together a rental order for the most gorgeous tent with chandeliers, etc that blew our guests away! A definite must!

Sent on 04/05/2019
  • PartyDownSoutherland

Sarah · Married on 03/23/2019

Great Service and Rentals!

We used the Savannah office for our wedding. They were super sweet and communicative through all of my crazy questions. When we thought we wouldn't be reaching the delivery minimum, they were ready to work with us for easy pick up. When I changed my mind again and added more, it was super easy! They offer a bit of a discount if you pay in cash, which is nice. Biggest amazing moment from them - BOTH my planner and I missed that the wrong date was on the contract, and everything was delivered the day before my wedding. They work with my planner a lot, so they sorted it out and still got everything completely perfect. We will use them again for anything we do in the area. Simply amazing!

Sent on 03/25/2019
  • Aly

Aly Charles · Married on 03/23/2019

Easy and helpful

My husband and I got married this past Saturday, March 23rd. Working with EventWorks was so easy, they had so many choices that I was able to put together exactly what I had in my head. The quality was amazing, the employees were delightful, and the day looked absolutely perfect.

Sent on 03/25/2019
  • Staci

Staci Butler · Married on 03/09/2019

Great experience with EventWorks!

We rented a large tent, tables, and chairs from EventWorks for our rehearsal and wedding. They were very friendly and worked with us to determine exactly what we would need. They were flexible with our pickup time (rather than the night of, the items were picked up on the following Monday). The prices are comparable to other companies and everything was delivered in great condition. I would recommend using EventWorks for your wedding rental needs!

Sent on 07/01/2019

Kristin · Married on 06/03/2018

Highly recommend! Everything looked lovely!

Sent on 06/11/2018
  • Brittany

Brittany · Married on 05/05/2018

Thank you Daniel!!!

Event Works (Myrtle Beach) was so easy to work and very responsive! Daniel helped in every way and made our experience great!! Great customer service, on time to set up, and communicated well with our wedding planner! Thank you Daniel!!!

Sent on 05/30/2019

Jo Ann · Married on 09/23/2017

I cannot recommend EventWorks enough!! They had the best prices (by far!!), were so so easy to work with and responded to my emails literally right away, and were so flexible. Any changes I needed, they changed write away and emailed me a copy of my new invoice and were never mad about anything! They set everything up perfectly and so quickly and tore everything down so quickly (chairs and dance floor) I never even saw them do it. They were extremely professional and timely and I would choose them again in a heartbeat!!

Sent on 10/25/2017

Ashley · Married on 07/15/2017

Used them for our rental company for wedding at Wildberry Farms! Their Myrtle Beach staff is awesome and super friendly! They are also VERY accommodating with the different quotes and changes that we had to make before the big day! Their team that sets up all the rentals were also very helpful and friendly. Great company and has amazing products and I love the accessibility of going to their showroom and picking out rentals to make it the best day ever!

Sent on 08/06/2017

Breanne · Married on 06/02/2017

Highly recommend Event Works for your rental needs! We had a destination wedding so any time we needed to make a change we just made a quick call and they adjusted our order right away. When we were in town to 2 times before our wedding, we were able to stop in anytime without an appt to look at different colors of linens, rental pieces, etc. They were easy to work with and we received exactly what we had ordered. We rented our linens, some cocktail tables and a couple of easels from them and they all worked out perfect! Thanks again Event Works!

Sent on 07/21/2017

Nina · Married on 05/28/2017

Our event was marvelous in large part to EventWorks. The staff came a little early but were extremely kind about the time mix up and waited very patiently for me to get there. They all went above and beyond helping us from beginning to end. I hope that somehow there is a way for management to pass along our thanks for their hard work making this event much easier! The fellas helped with things that are not on the list - taking down the Enough Pie patchwork quilt from the fence, and one of the guys I caught actually patiently putting the little chess pieces away into the box they came in without us having to ask for that help! TOTAL Love and care. THANK YOU! Nina

Sent on 11/22/2016

Cameron · Married on 04/15/2017

They carried every product we wanted and needed. Had to deal very little with them, yet everything was provided and perfect. Lighting they set up was beautiful.

Sent on 05/01/2017

mary · Married on 11/05/2016

Had everything we needed for our big day! The staff was friendly and so helpful!

Sent on 12/05/2016
  • Shelby

Shelby · Married on 09/18/2016

EventWorks had a great selection and were easy to work with. They were a great company to use for out-of-towners. They provided great quality and were timely. Thanks again!

Sent on 12/09/2016

Sarah · Married on 07/02/2016

Wonderful warehouse with amazing selections! Loved going to the warehouse and picking out our wedding decor. The farmtable was gorgeous and so were our china dessert plates. Thank you!

Sent on 07/29/2016

Jillian · Married on 04/30/2016

They were happy to deliver things a little earlier than their original estimate, based on our needs. They had a lot of things to choose from to rent. Would definitely recommend.

Sent on 06/29/2016

Chelsea · Married on 01/16/2016

Awesome company! Great selection, flexible service, and helpful staff! Their rentals brought everything together and made the whole feel of the reception come together!

Sent on 01/17/2016

Abby · Married on 08/08/2015

EventWorks was very easy to work with, the quality was great, and the prices reasonable. You don't need to even look elsewhere - they really do offer the best product at the best price. Megan handled my event and she was quick to respond, addressed all my questions, and everything was set up perfectly.

Sent on 08/24/2015

We rented chairs, tables and linens from Event Works for our wedding day and were extremely pleased with everything they provided! Thank you for such great service!!

Sent on 07/12/2015

lindsey · Married on 05/29/2015

Event works delivered and picked up our wedding rentals without a hitch!! they were very accommodating and flexible with our deliveries! highly recommend!

Sent on 07/01/2015

Debbie · Married on 05/24/2015

Event Works did a great job. Their showroom is neat and organized and nicely displays many options for tables, chairs, configurations and decor. The choices were plentiful. The staff was helpful when we visited the showroom and the website was very helpful so we could review our choices and pricing in the comfort of our home. Event Works staff coordinated with both our planner and caterer. They billed directly through our caterer which meant one less vendor for us to have to pay. MOST importantly, the items we rented were delivered in good shape and were CLEAN! Great job. Ed will use this vendor again.

Sent on 06/18/2015