EventWorks Rentals Reviews

88 | Charleston, SC

88 Reviews for EventWorks Rentals

88 EventWorks Rentals Reviews

Kristin · Married on 06/03/2018

Highly recommend! Everything looked lovely!

Jo Ann · Married on 09/23/2017

I cannot recommend EventWorks enough!! They had the best prices (by far!!), were so so easy to work with and responded to my emails literally right away, and were so flexible. Any changes I needed, they changed write away and emailed me a copy of my new invoice and were never mad about anything! They set everything up perfectly and so quickly and tore everything down so quickly (chairs and dance floor) I never even saw them do it. They were extremely professional and timely and I would choose them again in a heartbeat!!

Ashley · Married on 07/15/2017

Used them for our rental company for wedding at Wildberry Farms! Their Myrtle Beach staff is awesome and super friendly! They are also VERY accommodating with the different quotes and changes that we had to make before the big day! Their team that sets up all the rentals were also very helpful and friendly. Great company and has amazing products and I love the accessibility of going to their showroom and picking out rentals to make it the best day ever!

Breanne · Married on 06/02/2017

Highly recommend Event Works for your rental needs! We had a destination wedding so any time we needed to make a change we just made a quick call and they adjusted our order right away. When we were in town to 2 times before our wedding, we were able to stop in anytime without an appt to look at different colors of linens, rental pieces, etc. They were easy to work with and we received exactly what we had ordered. We rented our linens, some cocktail tables and a couple of easels from them and they all worked out perfect! Thanks again Event Works!

Nina · Married on 05/28/2017

Our event was marvelous in large part to EventWorks. The staff came a little early but were extremely kind about the time mix up and waited very patiently for me to get there. They all went above and beyond helping us from beginning to end. I hope that somehow there is a way for management to pass along our thanks for their hard work making this event much easier! The fellas helped with things that are not on the list - taking down the Enough Pie patchwork quilt from the fence, and one of the guys I caught actually patiently putting the little chess pieces away into the box they came in without us having to ask for that help! TOTAL Love and care. THANK YOU! Nina

Cameron · Married on 04/15/2017

They carried every product we wanted and needed. Had to deal very little with them, yet everything was provided and perfect. Lighting they set up was beautiful.

mary · Married on 11/05/2016

Had everything we needed for our big day! The staff was friendly and so helpful!

• Shelby

Shelby · Married on 09/18/2016

EventWorks had a great selection and were easy to work with. They were a great company to use for out-of-towners. They provided great quality and were timely. Thanks again!

Sarah · Married on 07/02/2016

Wonderful warehouse with amazing selections! Loved going to the warehouse and picking out our wedding decor. The farmtable was gorgeous and so were our china dessert plates. Thank you!

Jillian · Married on 04/30/2016

They were happy to deliver things a little earlier than their original estimate, based on our needs. They had a lot of things to choose from to rent. Would definitely recommend.

Chelsea · Married on 01/16/2016

Awesome company! Great selection, flexible service, and helpful staff! Their rentals brought everything together and made the whole feel of the reception come together!

• User2016794 · event on: 04/16/2011

EventWorks has fabulous rental items in perfect condition.
    The EventWorks team is customer-service focused, professional, organized and hardworking. I could not have been more pleased and will use them again and again.

Abby · Married on 08/08/2015

EventWorks was very easy to work with, the quality was great, and the prices reasonable. You don't need to even look elsewhere - they really do offer the best product at the best price. Megan handled my event and she was quick to respond, addressed all my questions, and everything was set up perfectly.

We rented chairs, tables and linens from Event Works for our wedding day and were extremely pleased with everything they provided! Thank you for such great service!!

lindsey · Married on 05/29/2015

Event works delivered and picked up our wedding rentals without a hitch!! they were very accommodating and flexible with our deliveries! highly recommend!

Debbie · Married on 05/24/2015

Event Works did a great job. Their showroom is neat and organized and nicely displays many options for tables, chairs, configurations and decor. The choices were plentiful. The staff was helpful when we visited the showroom and the website was very helpful so we could review our choices and pricing in the comfort of our home. Event Works staff coordinated with both our planner and caterer. They billed directly through our caterer which meant one less vendor for us to have to pay. MOST importantly, the items we rented were delivered in good shape and were CLEAN! Great job. Ed will use this vendor again.

I used eventworks chairs and kneelers at my wedding and the delivered, set up and picked up on time. I was happy with their service.

This place was great to work with!! Made the process very easy and everyone I worked with was extremely helpful. No issues with anything we rented and all went very smoothly. Would definitely recommend!

Kathleen · Married on 03/28/2015

I chose EventWorks as my rentals vendor because I had a destination wedding to plan in only three months and I knew I wouldn't be able to see the rentals in-person prior to the event. Their website made it easy to see everything before-hand and to get a rough estimate on pricing. Ariana was a huge help with recommendations and she was so patient with me whenever my order would change. The guys who arrived to deliver were on-time, friendly, and they put our tent up in record time (in the middle of a huge storm, by the way). Would highly recommend them to anyone! They are so flexible and able to get anything you might need from either of their Myrtle Beach or Charleston locations. All of the rentals arrived as expected and were very clean and neatly-pressed. I genuinely enjoyed working with them and this was one of the least-stressful parts of my planning!

Becky · Married on 03/21/2015

Megan at Eventworks was knowledgeable, professional, answered all of my questions quickly and even asked me a few to assure that we got exactly what we needed for our rehearsal dinner. She worked on our behalf with our event venue to make sure our delivery happened earlier than planned so that we could have access to the space for set up as early as possible.

We were very pleased with the rental items that EventWorks provided for our reception. No matter how many times we found it necessary to change our order in the months leading up to the wedding, they were most helpful in making those changes. Whether visiting their showroom, speaking over the phone, or communicating via email, I was always impressed in how professionally they handled our rental order. We would certainly recommend this company to others planning a wedding in the Charleston area!

Georgia · Married on 03/14/2015

Eventworks was great to work with. They delivered everything perfectly day-of and handled the set-up and take-down. In the months leading up to the wedding, they were very professional and responsive with contract details. Eventworks was also flexible in the weeks/days leading up to the event and handled the changes we had with ease. We were very happy with how things turned out on our wedding day!

cindy · Married on 10/05/2014

Very professional! One of the biggest eye-openers for me was that all rental companies do not answer their phones or even return calls. Eventworks always answers their phones and provided an estimate quickly!

Jessica · Married on 06/20/2014

While I did not deal directly with EventWorks (my wedding planner coordinated our rentals), everything was delivered and looked great for our wedding at Lowndes Grove!

Sent on 07/10/2014

EventWorks Rentals's reply:

Congratulations Jessica! Thanks so much for the kind words. Lowndes Grove is a beautiful venue and it was our pleasure being a part of your special day!
  • F

Florence · Married on 05/03/2014

Very helpful and very easy to work with! I would highly recommend them!