86 Reviews for EventWorks Rentals

Tent Accessories (3)
Lounge Furniture (2)
Altar/Arch (1)
84 EventWorks Rentals Reviews

Highly recommend! Everything looked lovely!

Profile Picture Kristin, 6/3/18, 14 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

I cannot recommend EventWorks enough!! They had the best prices (by far!!), were so so easy to work with and responded to my emails literally right away, and were so flexible. Any changes I needed, they changed write away and emailed me a copy of my new invoice and were never mad about anything! They set everything up perfectly and so quickly and tore everything down so quickly (chairs and dance floor) I never even saw them do it. They were extremely professional and timely and I would choose them again in a heartbeat!!

Profile Picture Jo Ann, 9/23/17, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Chairs, Dance Floor, Clean Up, Delivery, Setup

Used them for our rental company for wedding at Wildberry Farms! Their Myrtle Beach staff is awesome and super friendly! They are also VERY accommodating with the different quotes and changes that we had to make before the big day! Their team that sets up all the rentals were also very helpful and friendly. Great company and has amazing products and I love the accessibility of going to their showroom and picking out rentals to make it the best day ever!

Profile Picture Ashley, 7/15/17, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Altar/Arch, Chairs, Tables, Linens, Delivery, Setup, Showroom

Highly recommend Event Works for your rental needs! We had a destination wedding so any time we needed to make a change we just made a quick call and they adjusted our order right away. When we were in town to 2 times before our wedding, we were able to stop in anytime without an appt to look at different colors of linens, rental pieces, etc. They were easy to work with and we received exactly what we had ordered. We rented our linens, some cocktail tables and a couple of easels from them and they all worked out perfect! Thanks again Event Works!

Profile Picture Breanne, 6/2/17, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Delivery, Linens, Decor, Tables

Our event was marvelous in large part to EventWorks. The staff came a little early but were extremely kind about the time mix up and waited very patiently for me to get there. They all went above and beyond helping us from beginning to end. I hope that somehow there is a way for management to pass along our thanks for their hard work making this event much easier! The fellas helped with things that are not on the list - taking down the Enough Pie patchwork quilt from the fence, and one of the guys I caught actually patiently putting the little chess pieces away into the box they came in without us having to ask for that help! TOTAL Love and care. THANK YOU! Nina

Profile Picture Nina, 5/28/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Eventworks did deliver the tables and chairs on time but di not set up. They charge extra per chair to put them on the tables and that's what highers the price. I accommodated 60 people and it cost me $600, fo the cheapest table and chair without linens. It was better for me to purchase linens on my own.

Profile Picture Crystal, 5/20/17, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Delivery
4.7

Eventworks is clearly a company that's capable of providing for very large events, but they treated our small 40 person wedding like we were just as important as a large event. We had quite a few last minute changes come up and they were very accommodating.

Profile Picture Heather, 4/21/17, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Chairs, Tables

Rentals with Eventworks were great! I went to their showroom with my planner and they were very accommodating and very easy to work with!! Our planner handled most of the communication with them so I'm not sure about specifics, but they seemed very responsive and quick to send over any updates to the proposal! They showed up on time, set everything up beautifully on the day of and did a great job with the lighting set-up! No complaints and would definitely recommend!

Profile Picture Laura, 4/15/17, 13 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths
Services Used: Clean Up, Delivery, Setup, Showroom, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Chairs, Dance Floor, Decor, Lights, Tables, Tent Accessories, Tents

They carried every product we wanted and needed. Had to deal very little with them, yet everything was provided and perfect. Lighting they set up was beautiful.

Profile Picture Cameron, 4/15/17, 15 Reviews
Services Used: Decor, Lights, Linens, Clean Up, Delivery, Setup

Although a little on the pricey side, event works was an awesome vendor throughout the whole planning process. They allowed me to make changes to what I wanted up until 2 weeks before the wedding date, and have a large selection of items to choose from.

Profile Picture Katherine, 3/4/17, 11 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Had everything we needed for our big day! The staff was friendly and so helpful!

Profile Picture mary, 11/5/16, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Clean Up, Delivery, Chairs, Tables, Barware, Glassware, Linens

EventWorks had a great selection and were easy to work with. They were a great company to use for out-of-towners. They provided great quality and were timely. Thanks again!

Profile Picture Shelby, 9/18/16, 13 Reviews
Services Used: Chairs, Clean Up, Delivery

Wonderful warehouse with amazing selections! Loved going to the warehouse and picking out our wedding decor. The farmtable was gorgeous and so were our china dessert plates. Thank you!

Profile Picture Sarah , 7/2/16, 12 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths
Services Used: Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Chairs, Lounge Furniture, Tables, Clean Up, Delivery, Setup, Showroom

They were happy to deliver things a little earlier than their original estimate, based on our needs. They had a lot of things to choose from to rent. Would definitely recommend.

Profile Picture Jillian, 4/30/16, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Chairs, Tables, Clean Up, Delivery, Setup

Excellent service and lovely products to choose from!

Profile Picture Carissa, 4/22/16, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Very helpful! Everything they provided was extremely clean and looked perfect. They did an amazing job with getting everything set up exactly the way we wanted.

Profile Picture User5246956, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths
Services Used: China, Flatware, Chairs, Dance Floor, Lights, Lounge Furniture, Tables, Tent Accessories, Tents, Clean Up, Delivery, Setup, Showroom

Awesome company! Great selection, flexible service, and helpful staff! Their rentals brought everything together and made the whole feel of the reception come together!

Profile Picture Chelsea , 1/16/16, 7 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths
Services Used: Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Chairs, Tables, Clean Up, Delivery, Setup
4.7

Everyone was so helpful throughout the entire planning process. Even though I changed my mind several times on a lot of things, they were quick to accommodate and keep me informed. My only complaint is the delivery was late on the day of, forcing some of my other vendors to rush to get set up.

Profile Picture Leah, 10/17/15, 6 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths
Services Used: Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Clean Up, Delivery, Showroom, Chairs, Lights, Tables, Tents

We used EventWorks at the suggestion of our venue since they worked with them a lot in the past. We only reserved a tent and a few tablecloth-like items since the venue provided most everything else. The tent was great and the set up and tear down was fine. Luckily, they came a day early...they ended up bringing the wrong tent at first. They were able to get the correct one and have it set up before our rehearsal without a problem.

They were a little difficult to deal with at the beginning as we kept receiving emails from different people saying different things. Everything was eventually straightened out and we would definitely use them again. If you're in a time crunch, make sure you verify that they have the correct equipment.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture User6105551, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Tent Accessories, Tents, Linens, Clean Up, Delivery, Setup

EventWorks was very easy to work with, the quality was great, and the prices reasonable. You don't need to even look elsewhere - they really do offer the best product at the best price. Megan handled my event and she was quick to respond, addressed all my questions, and everything was set up perfectly.

Profile Picture Abby, 8/8/15, 6 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

We rented chairs, tables and linens from Event Works for our wedding day and were extremely pleased with everything they provided! Thank you for such great service!!

Profile Picture Katey, 6/6/15, 9 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Event works delivered and picked up our wedding rentals without a hitch!! they were very accommodating and flexible with our deliveries! highly recommend!

Profile Picture lindsey, 5/29/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Event Works did a great job. Their showroom is neat and organized and nicely displays many options for tables, chairs, configurations and decor. The choices were plentiful. The staff was helpful when we visited the showroom and the website was very helpful so we could review our choices and pricing in the comfort of our home. Event Works staff coordinated with both our planner and caterer. They billed directly through our caterer which meant one less vendor for us to have to pay. MOST importantly, the items we rented were delivered in good shape and were CLEAN! Great job. Ed will use this vendor again.

Profile Picture Debbie, 5/24/15, 8 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

I used eventworks chairs and kneelers at my wedding and the delivered, set up and picked up on time. I was happy with their service.

Profile Picture User4277268, 2+ years ago, 10 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

This place was great to work with!! Made the process very easy and everyone I worked with was extremely helpful. No issues with anything we rented and all went very smoothly. Would definitely recommend!

Profile Picture Jamie, 5/8/15, 5 Reviews