Myrtle Beach, SC 29588 Map · Phone number

About Gillian Claire

Life is beautiful, it's passionate, it's exciting!

It's so many things at once I wouldn't want to miss any of it!

I love people and everything that they live for! Being a photographer allows me to create a photographic record of the beauty in peoples lives. I get to live in and be a part of these amazing pivotal moments! Weddings, new babies, birthdays - those moments that are captured will live on for the next generation to enjoy.

I LOVE my job as a photographer! In a way, I didn't find photography - photography found me. I'm not the best with words (tripping over my own tongue has become sort of a hobby of mine) so a camera is a way for me to speak. A way that I can tell someones story - the way I observe it - so that story can be relived again and again.

Thank you for finding my work and I hope you enjoy!

gillian@gillianclaire.com

Gillian Claire 5
  • Caitlin

Caitlin Easterday · Married on 06/02/2019

Amazing outstanding

I can’t express how much Gillian did at my wedding. Through the whole wedding planning process she was checking in, making sure I was okay and needed anything. She always let me know that I was a priority and that if I needed her she was there. She went above and beyond. She has a calming, take control way about her. Which helped me immensely because I am a high anxiety person. She was the one that calmed me down on my wedding day. She was the one that got a true REAL smile out of myself, my serious husband and my two tween stepdaughters! All the photos she took are just amazing. She did an outstanding job. I made the best decision hiring her for my wedding. If you hire her you will not be disappointed. She is an amazing photographer and a truly happy GOOD person. Thank you Gillian for everything you did.

Sent on 06/22/2019
    Gillian Claire 6
    Gillian Claire 7
    Gillian Claire 8
    Gillian Claire 9
    Gillian Claire 10

Chelsea · Married on 05/04/2019

Best photographer ever!

Our wedding and engagement photos were amazing all because of Gillian's talent!! She did an excellent job getting to know my Husband and I before our big day. She understood what type of photography we enjoyed the most and what type of photos we wanted to avoid. She did a fantastic job illustrating the wedding with her own creative vision. Her personality allowed it to be really easy to get along with and be comfortable in front of a camera. Our friends and family continue to rave about our wedding photos! We truly could not have been happier with Gillian as our photographer!!! I strongly recommend Gillian to all future brides!!! By far our best choice when it came to our wedding! I'm so happy we found our lifelong photographer!

Sent on 06/10/2019

Emily · Married on 10/01/2017

Gillian was absolutely AMAZING to work with! Photography was one of the most important aspects for me when planning our wedding and I couldn't of asked for a better photographer! My husband hates having his picture taken and she made him feel so comfortable and we haven't received a single image from her that we haven't loved!! I would highly recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 10/16/2017

Gillian Claire FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 3,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Digital Files, Prints
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 4,200.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Albums, Digital Files, Prints
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Film, Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Wedding Portraits

• Scott Shaw Productions - DJ Entertainment
    Scott Shaw Productions - DJ Entertainment Wedding DJs

I've worked with Gillian several times, and each time is a pleasure to watch her work. The way she relates to her clients is so natural, and the photos that come out of each event are always stunning. I would recommend Gillian to my clients without hesitation, and I often do.

• Croissants Bistro & Bakery
    Croissants Bistro & Bakery Wedding Cakes

Would highly recommend Gillian Claire Photography for truly unique and special wedding photos. Gillian's passion for photography coupled with her fun and inviting personality draws out the best moments for any bride and groom. If you're looking for a true professional, Gillian Claire Photography is one of our area's best!

• Hart to Heart Media
    Hart to Heart Media Wedding Videographers

Incredible photographer! Incredible talent! Incredible person! We just can't say enough good things about Gillian and her team. She is always upbeat while capturing breathtaking moments.

• Myrtle Beach, 29588 See on map