Myrtle Beach, SC 29588 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $4,200
Availability Check your date

About Gillian Claire

Life is beautiful, it's passionate, it's exciting!

It's so many things at once I wouldn't want to miss any of it!

I love people and everything that they live for! Being a photographer allows me to create a photographic record of the beauty in peoples lives. I get to live in and be a part of these amazing pivotal moments! Weddings, new babies, birthdays - those moments that are captured will live on for the next generation to enjoy.

I LOVE my job as a photographer! In a way, I didn't find photography - photography found me. I'm not the best with words (tripping over my own tongue has become sort of a hobby of mine) so a camera is a way for me to speak. A way that I can tell someones story - the way I observe it - so that story can be relived again and again.

Thank you for finding my work and I hope you enjoy!

gillian@gillianclaire.com

film favs 103
nrbregreen000729 r5 e057

56 Reviews for Gillian Claire

Emily · Married on 10/01/2017

Gillian was absolutely AMAZING to work with! Photography was one of the most important aspects for me when planning our wedding and I couldn't of asked for a better photographer! My husband hates having his picture taken and she made him feel so comfortable and we haven't received a single image from her that we haven't loved!! I would highly recommend her to anyone!

Sarah · Married on 06/03/2017

It was a pleasure to work with Gillian! She was very helpful and reassuring prior to the wedding day, speaking with me on the phone several times and meeting with me in person. She captured beautiful shots on our wedding day, both posed and very unique candids that I adore! My husband and I recently received our wedding album which is gorgeous and was very reasonably priced. I can’t recommend Gillian enough if you have any special occasion you want to remember for a lifetime.

Caroline · Married on 04/29/2017

When searching for a wedding photographer, we wanted someone who captured the authenticity of each moment. Gillian was hands down the best choice for our wedding. Her use of real film and her eye for lighting and her attention to our own needs and personalities really made the commemoration of our wedding day a breeze. Gillian is so easy to communicate with and so professional. We are thrilled with the finished product and would choose her again and again!

Gillian Claire FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 3,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Digital Files, Prints
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 4,200.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Albums, Digital Files, Prints
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Film, Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Wedding Portraits

• Scott Shaw Productions - DJ Entertainment
    Scott Shaw Productions - DJ Entertainment Wedding DJs

I've worked with Gillian several times, and each time is a pleasure to watch her work. The way she relates to her clients is so natural, and the photos that come out of each event are always stunning. I would recommend Gillian to my clients without hesitation, and I often do.

• Croissants Bistro & Bakery
    Croissants Bistro & Bakery Wedding Cakes

Would highly recommend Gillian Claire Photography for truly unique and special wedding photos. Gillian's passion for photography coupled with her fun and inviting personality draws out the best moments for any bride and groom. If you're looking for a true professional, Gillian Claire Photography is one of our area's best!

• Hart to Heart Media
    Hart to Heart Media Wedding Videographers

Incredible photographer! Incredible talent! Incredible person! We just can't say enough good things about Gillian and her team. She is always upbeat while capturing breathtaking moments.

• Myrtle Beach, SC 29588 See on map