Hart to Heart Media

1500 Hwy 17 Bus. N. Suite 306 P.O. Box 15320, Myrtle Beach, SC 29575 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 10
  • Real Weddings 4
  • Deals 1

About Hart to Heart Media

Hart to Heart Media is an authentic wedding filmmaking team that creates films that express the fun and heartfelt stories of each couple. We specialize in an unobtrusive presence throughout the wedding day while capturing authentic moments. Our clients love us and we love creating film that their families will love for a lifetime!

• 4k acquisition and editing

Hart to Heart Media 1
Hart to Heart Media 2

Emily Kahn · Married on 03/08/2019

Amazing!!!!

Love Hart to Heart! My wedding video came out PERFECT! I probably only spent like a minute telling them what I wanted (in addition to filling out a questionnaire) and they seriously nailed it. The video captured the wedding perfectly and the most important parts. From key parts of key speeches, to special moments, to music and dancing it was amazing. I feel like I truly relive the wedding every time I watch it. Also they were SO fast which was nice. Got the video back in about 3 weeks. I highly recommend!!

Sent on 03/08/2019

Mandy Adleman · Married on 02/16/2019

Fabulous Vendor!

I could not be more happy with Hart 2 Heart. They were recommended by another videographer and I am so glad we were able to have them capture our day. We cried all over again watching the feature film. The video is so amazing and perfectly captures us and our day. We received the video the day we got back from our honeymoon which made it even sweeter. I would recommend them to anyone for any event.

Sent on 03/04/2019
  • Lawson

Lawson · Married on 01/19/2019

Brandon Wedding 01/19/2019

At the beginning of all the planning for my wedding, I knew I had to have a videographer there to capture my favorite day. I did not know much about videographers within the area just because I never had to give it much thought until I got engaged, however, after asking around for recommendations on who was the best, I knew I wanted Hart to Heart Media!

From the moment Thomas and Corey showed up, they were nothing but kind! They were there for every step to capture every moment. Hart to Heart Media works SO incredibly well with other vendors, too! It makes the whole day that much more enjoyable because anyone can rest assured knowing that everyone is working together to get the most captured for the bride and groom!

Seeing a short clip of a sneak peek had my heart thumping all over again! After obsessing over a couple seconds of film, I am 100% reassured all over again that Hart to Heart Media is the absolute best choice - they are THAT incredible! I know that for the years to come, I will cherish every second of my wedding video thanks to their hard work and God given talents.

Thank you, Hart to Heart Media! I truly appreciate your kindness and dedication to making the most beautiful films for each couple lucky enough to work with you.

THANK YOU. THANK YOU. THANK YOU!

Sent on 03/08/2019

Hart to Heart Media FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 2,451.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Client Revisions, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 4,850.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Add'l Hours, Client Revisions, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations
  • What videography services do you offer? Add'l Hours, Client Revisions, Drone Footage, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Raw Footage

Real Weddings

View more weddings

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Hart to Heart Media 1
    -5%
    5% discount for WeddingWire couples

• Intrigue Design & Events
    Intrigue Design & Events Wedding Planners

We love everything about working with Hart to Heart Media. Our couples are always blown away at their amazing ability to capture the unique beauty of their wedding day and their personalities. We will continue to use them time and time again!

• Atlanta Party Band
    Atlanta Party Band Wedding Bands

This company does quality work. You couldn't ask for a more professional experience. We highly recommend Hart to Hart.

• Gillian Claire
    Gillian Claire Wedding Photographers

Love Thomas & his team! Their work is always so professional, polished, and super creative! If you are looking for an AMAZING videographer look no further!!

• 1500 Hwy 17 Bus. N. Suite 306 P.O. Box 15320, P.O. Box 15320 Myrtle Beach, South Carolina, 29575 See on map