Hart to Heart Media

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$4,850 Most Popular Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$4,850 Most Popular Price

Hart to Heart Media is an authentic wedding filmmaking team that creates films that express the fun and heartfelt stories of each couple. We specialize in an unobtrusive presence throughout the wedding day while capturing authentic moments. Our clients love us and we love creating film that their families will love for a lifetime!

• 4k acquisition and editing
  • 7-20 minute Feature Film
  • 3-4 minute Wedding Trailer
  • Insta-Film
  • Aerial video
  • Documentary video

What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?

$2,451

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Multi. Locations

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$4,850

Add'l Hours
Full Feature Video
Multi. Locations

What primary style do you identify with?

Cinematic
Documentary
Short Form
Storytelling

Which wedding events do you service?

Ceremony
Pre-Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What videography services do you offer?

Add'l Hours
Drone Footage
Full Feature Video
One Event / Day
Raw Footage

What final video formats do you offer?

Blu-Ray
Digital Download
DVD
USB Flash Drive
USB Hard Drive

• Caitlin
    Caitlin M. Married on 05/08/2022

Best decision we made for our wedding!

I can't state enough how amazing Thomas and his team at Hart to Heart Media are. From our first phone consultation through delivery of our wedding films, H2H was professional, personable, and amazing to work with. H2H expertly created our films in a way that was sweet, sentimental, and very authentic to who we are. As the bride, there were some moments I didn't get to see and some moments I want to relive over and over. With these films, I get to do that. They are treasures - the films and the company! If you hire them, you won't regret it.

Hart to Heart Media's reply:

Thank you so much Caitlin! The happiness in your faces throughout the day truly brought joy to our team.
  • Evan
    Evan R. Married on 04/01/2022

Incredible Videographer

H2H was phenomenal in every way. Responsive, professional, courteous and most importantly the wedding video turned out amazing! They made our special day look like something from a move. Highly recommend!
  • Ingrid
    Ingrid A. Married on 01/29/2022

Better than I could have imagined

Honestly, I haven't even seen the videography, but from how the day went I know it's going to be better than I could have imagined. I'll update my review when I see it all and probably gush some more - but Hart to Heart was so great to work with. Initially we hadn't planned to have a videographer, but after seeing videos - especially during Covid times while not all family and friends can travel it seemed important to add. We already had a photographer who we adore, and asked for her recommendation because it was important that our photographer and videographer would work well together. Hart to Heart was top of her list, and we can see why. The work is amazing - they were extremely flexible with us throughout the process. BUT I was most impressed with the wedding day. I feel 100% confident all my favorite moments were captured. They were always there and recording but somehow never in the way?? Honestly it was like magic. I know they captured my relationship perfectly with my husband and our loved ones and I'm so excited to see the final result.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

Deals

Hart to Heart Media 1
Exclusive

Intrigue Design & Events Intrigue Design & Events Wedding Planners

We love everything about working with Hart to Heart Media. Our couples are always blown away at their amazing ability to capture the unique beauty of their wedding day and their personalities. We will continue to use them time and time again!

Atlanta Party Band Atlanta Party Band Wedding Bands

This company does quality work. You couldn't ask for a more professional experience. We highly recommend Hart to Hart.

Gillian Claire Gillian Claire Wedding Photographers

Love Thomas & his team! Their work is always so professional, polished, and super creative! If you are looking for an AMAZING videographer look no further!!

1500 Hwy 17 Bus. N. Suite 306 P.O. Box 15320, P.O. Box 15320 Myrtle Beach, SC, 29587
Location of (Hart to Heart Media)

Other vendors in Charleston for your wedding