Hart to Heart Media

1500 Hwy 17 Bus. N. Suite 306 P.O. Box 15320, Myrtle Beach, SC 29575 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 10
  • Real Weddings 4
  • Deals 1

About Hart to Heart Media

Hart to Heart Media is an authentic wedding filmmaking team that creates films that express the fun and heartfelt stories of each couple. We specialize in an unobtrusive presence throughout the wedding day while capturing authentic moments. Our clients love us and we love creating film that their families will love for a lifetime!

• 4k acquisition and editing

Hart to Heart Media 1
Hart to Heart Media 2
  • Kristin

Kristin Watkins · Married on 04/26/2019

Amazing! You need them for your wedding!

I can't say enough great things about this company!! So professional, creative, and amazing people to work with! Our video turned out better than we ever could've expected! We will cherish it forever, and wouldn't have trusted anyone else! All of our family & friends absolutely love getting to watch our day over, and over again!

Sent on 08/12/2019
  • Lindsey

Lindsey Taylor · Married on 04/13/2019

Perfect Videographers!!

We are SO happy that we got Hart to Heart Media for our videographers! From the beginning, I was one of those brides who did not want a videographer because at weddings I saw other videographers get in the way of everyone, take over the show from the photographers, ruin special moments, and make everyone too nervous to dance in front of the camera. But after my mom begged me to reconsider and we consulted with our wedding planner and our photographer who both recommended Hart to Heart Media, I started to change my mind. I read reviews raving about them and saying that they never got in the way and I watched a ton of other people's wedding videos done by Hart to Heart, crying at every single one because they were so heart-felt, sentimental, and well done. When I met our videographer, he was very sweet, professional, punctual (he was actually early to both the rehearsal dinner and the wedding day), and he kept out of the way so much that most of the time we forgot he was there filming! He never took over from our photographer, and we could just be ourselves in front of him. The only thing we did just for the video was once we were done taking pictures, he asked us to dance together alone and used the drone to film it. It was actually really nice to have time alone just the two of us sharing a moment together dancing. Also, I've got to give him serious props for straight up sprinting several yards when we forgot to grab him before we dug up the bourbon bottle and he saw it about to happen so he took off across the front lawn to get to us in time- haha! They will make sure not to miss a single important moment of your day! Once the party got started and everyone was on the dance floor, no one was too shy to dance in front of him because the dance floor was packed and he got great dancing footage! The whole honeymoon my husband and I kept saying that we couldn't wait to see the video because everything flew by so fast! We LOVE the finished video- I watched it so many times and I cry happy tears every time I see it. We truly get to re-live our wedding day over and over which is something you can't do with only photographs. There are so many little details that we forgot or people's reactions to things and interactions with each other that we never saw or noticed, so you get to see so much more of your wedding day through the video. I was nervous I would hate how I sounded or how I looked during candid moments in the video, but it's so worth it to get to see the special little moments with my husband and I, and the love we have for each other, and to hear our vows said to each other with so much emotion. I love that they do voice-overs of everyone's speeches and toasts throughout the video footage because it makes it so special and sentimental. Everyone who we shared the video with absolutely loved it. I would pick them a million times over again. I totally recommend you go with Hart to Heart Media for your videographer because you will NOT regret it!! :)

Sent on 08/02/2019

Hart to Heart Media's reply:

We are overwhelmed by your kind review. Thank you so much! We had such a great time being a part of your wedding and love story!

Emily Kahn · Married on 03/08/2019

Amazing!!!!

Love Hart to Heart! My wedding video came out PERFECT! I probably only spent like a minute telling them what I wanted (in addition to filling out a questionnaire) and they seriously nailed it. The video captured the wedding perfectly and the most important parts. From key parts of key speeches, to special moments, to music and dancing it was amazing. I feel like I truly relive the wedding every time I watch it. Also they were SO fast which was nice. Got the video back in about 3 weeks. I highly recommend!!

Sent on 03/08/2019

Hart to Heart Media FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 2,451.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Client Revisions, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 4,850.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Add'l Hours, Client Revisions, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations
  • What videography services do you offer? Add'l Hours, Client Revisions, Drone Footage, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Raw Footage

Real Weddings

View more weddings

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Hart to Heart Media 1
    -5%
    5% discount for WeddingWire couples

• Intrigue Design & Events
    Intrigue Design & Events Wedding Planners

We love everything about working with Hart to Heart Media. Our couples are always blown away at their amazing ability to capture the unique beauty of their wedding day and their personalities. We will continue to use them time and time again!

• Atlanta Party Band
    Atlanta Party Band Wedding Bands

This company does quality work. You couldn't ask for a more professional experience. We highly recommend Hart to Hart.

• Gillian Claire
    Gillian Claire Wedding Photographers

Love Thomas & his team! Their work is always so professional, polished, and super creative! If you are looking for an AMAZING videographer look no further!!

• 1500 Hwy 17 Bus. N. Suite 306 P.O. Box 15320, P.O. Box 15320 Myrtle Beach, South Carolina, 29575 See on map