Charlotte, Charlotte, NC 28209 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 17
  • Real Weddings 1
  • Deals 2

About Francis West Studios

Francis West Studios is a wedding videography company based in Charleston, South Carolina that will give you professional films with a personal touch. With over 20 years of TV news experience and eight years of experience shooting weddings, they will make sure your wedding videos are one-of-a-kind.

The goal at Francis West Studios is to provide personalized service and for the couple to feel comfortable during the whole process. They have a variety of wedding packages that are available for customization. The following services can be provided:

• One minute teaser video
  • 6-10 hours of coverage
  • Up to two professional videographers
  • Three to five HD camera shoot
  • Full ceremony and reception highlights
  • Pre-ceremony trailer video
  • Raw footage of people dancing
  • Aerial drone coverage
  • Three to four minute wedding trailer
  • Up to seven minute love story video trailer
  • DVDs and personalized flash drives available
  • Rehearsal dinner coverage

• Videos 12

89 Reviews for Francis West Studios

• Raichelle

Raichelle · Married on 04/13/2019

Went above and beyond my expectations!

A wedding videographer was not in our original wedding budget, however at the strong recommendation of a friend, we decided to hire one only 2 months prior to our wedding! We had no idea of whom to hire and our photographer highly recommended Frank Guy of Francis West Studios, stating he viewed him as the best in the Charleston area. I had no idea if he would still even be available but from the moment we talked it seemed Frank was meant to be our videographer. He WAS available and he had such an easy manner about him from our first phone call to after the wedding. He responds to emails and questions rapidly and was so professional from his website to his contracts, to the way he interacted with everyone on our wedding day. He captured so many precious moments and yet he managed to stay out of sight and not interrupt our special day. And the quality of his videos and turn around time were above what I expected for the reasonable price for his services that do not compare to anyone in this area. Hands down I would recommend Frank Guy to anyone who asks and would book him again in an instant!

Sent on 08/03/2019
  • Abbey

Abbey · Married on 03/30/2019

Wonderful!

Frank was AMAZING! He was prompt in returning my inquiry email, and very professional and on time. He knew exactly what he was doing and captured all angles of our special day. He was not in the way and did well fading into the scenery and background to get his videos. He had a fun personality and laughed a lot! We had a good time! Make sure you like being videoed because he will get tons and tons of footage! Well worth the money! Our love story made me cry tears of joy and he captured every detail I could ever want. I would recommend Frank!

Sent on 08/04/2019

Francis West Studios FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 1,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Multi. Cameras
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,995.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Add'l Hours, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras
  • What primary style do you identify with? Cinematic, Storytelling, Traditional
  • What videography services do you offer? High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras, Slideshow / Montage
  • What final video formats do you offer? Digital Download, DVD, USB Flash Drive

Real Weddings

2 Wedding Deals & Discounts

• Francis West Studios 1
    Fall Discount

$200 DISCOUNT FOR ANY WEDDING BOOKED FOR AUGUST/SEPTEMBER 2019

• Francis West Studios 2
    Winter Wedding Video Special
    Clients that are getting married in December 2016 or January 2017 get $100 any video package.

• Artistic i Wedding - Live Painting
    Artistic i Wedding - Live Painting Wedding Favors

Frank has done two videos on my business (they can be found here www.myArtistici.com). They still bring tears to my eyes when I watch them. My business was my dream! He has a great personality, easy to work with, and the best equipment around. He'll make you look and sound good...even if you're camera shy! Francis West Studios captures what photographs can't. Everyone should have a Francis West video of their special day...they will cherish it always.

• Charlotte Charlotte, NC, 28209 See on map