Charleston, SC 29414 Map · Phone number · Visit website
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 13
  • Deals 1

About Francis West Studios

Francis West Studios is a wedding videography company based in Charleston, South Carolina that will give you professional films with a personal touch. With over 20 years of TV news experience and eight years of experience shooting weddings, they will make sure your wedding videos are one-of-a-kind.

The goal at Francis West Studios is to provide personalized service and for the couple to feel comfortable during the whole process. They have a variety of wedding packages that are available for customization. The following services can be provided:

• One minute teaser video
  • 6-10 hours of coverage
  • Up to two professional videographers
  • Three to five HD camera shoot
  • Full ceremony and reception highlights
  • Pre-ceremony trailer video
  • Raw footage of people dancing
  • Aerial drone coverage
  • Three to four minute wedding trailer
  • Up to seven minute love story video trailer
  • DVDs and personalized flash drives available
  • Rehearsal dinner coverage
unnamefrank guy d

• Videos 8

83 Reviews for Francis West Studios

Jordan · Married on 09/02/2018

We went back and forth for a long time on hiring a videographer for our big day. I can honestly say it was the best decision we made of the entire wedding! Frank was so professional the day-of and made me laugh often throughout that stressful day. He made us feel comfortable around the camera and he was never intrusive - eventually we didn't even notice him around! I can not express how awesome it has been to watch all our special moments over and over and to have forever! There are so many things about the wedding that photos alone just can't capture. The ceremony, our first dance, the toasts, etc- we'll get to see and hear it all forever! Frank did an AWESOME job with absolutely everything and I couldn't believe how fast he sent us all of the videos. You will not be disappointed with Francis West Studios, they're amazing!

Tricia · Married on 05/05/2018

A written review seems too simple to properly explain how happy you will be with Frank as a part of your wedding! I wish I could put up a commercial with all the comments from our family and our friends about the video quality from Frank. My daughter and I will forever be thankful we chose Frank for her wedding. It is now six weeks after the wedding, and Frank had already provided us with every single exciting memory moment. We have dvds, flash drives and all the footage in Dropbox. He is completely done with every single detail and we still have only received sample photos of a few wedding pictures from our photographer. We had footage within days from Frank. We had clips coming every few days and over the weeks after the wedding. We were just so excited to receive an email that Frank had sent something to view. My daughter and I genuinely will forever cherish every single second that Frank sent us and will forever also be grateful we chose him!

Francis West Studios FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 1,295.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,995.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Add'l Hours, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras
  • What primary style do you identify with? Cinematic, Storytelling, Traditional
  • What videography services do you offer? High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras, Slideshow / Montage
  • What final video formats do you offer? Digital Download, DVD, USB Flash Drive

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Francis West Studios 1
    Winter Wedding Video Special
    Clients that are getting married in December 2016 or January 2017 get $100 any video package.

• Artistic i Wedding - Live Painting
    Artistic i Wedding - Live Painting Banquet Halls

Frank has done two videos on my business (they can be found here www.myArtistici.com). They still bring tears to my eyes when I watch them. My business was my dream! He has a great personality, easy to work with, and the best equipment around. He'll make you look and sound good...even if you're camera shy! Francis West Studios captures what photographs can't. Everyone should have a Francis West video of their special day...they will cherish it always.

• Charleston, SC 29414 See on map