About Francis West Studios

$200 discount off any Wedding Video booked for Feb/March 2018

Deciding to hire Frank Guy from Francis West Studios as my wedding videographer was the best decision that we could have made. In the beginning of our wedding planning process, we were unsure if we wanted to include a videographer into our budget and thought a photographer would be enough to capture all of our wedding memories. I am so happy that we decided to go with adding Francis West Studios because there is no other way to truly capture all the emotions and events that you might not get to see or feel with just photographs.  - Megan

Please feel free to call me at (843) 410-2774 or email me at frank@francisweststudios.com!

Francis West Studios is a local professional wedding video service with a personal touch.  Frank Guy has worked in TV news for almost 20 years and has a great talent for story-telling.  Your wedding is not just a bunch of pictures and "I do".....it's a love story about two people.  At "Francis West Studios", we want to know the story of how the couple met and what makes their relationship on this special day.  It's the personal touch that we display that separates us from  other wedding videographers.  In addition, we have 3 DSLR cameras, including the new Canon C100,  will ensure your wedding video will be of the highest quality.  Our "Love Story" is a video montage of the wedding day cut to music with interviews of the bride and groom before the ceremony.

Frank is THE BEST!!!!! If it wasn't for Frank working his magic I would have never seen SO many special parts of my day. The video that he sent me just days after my wedding was magical!! He had placed cameras down the isle catching everyone walking down....he had drones that he flew around the venue before the ceremony and he edited it beautifully by adding music that just pushed it over the edge of incredible! Frank was such a pleasure to work with from the first phone call to the ordering of the DVD's. I can not thank him enough for the job that he did for us....he exceeded my expectations 1000%!!!! FRANK WEST IS THE BEST!!!!!!!!!!!!! -Leesa

Categories: Wedding Videographer

Highlight Video (4)
DVD (3)
Blu-Ray (2)
Slideshow (1)

Working with Frank was one of the best decisions we made when it came to our wedding. We initially weren't sure we were going to hire a videographer, but we are SO glad we did. We cannot say enough good things about Frank. He's friendly, laidback, responsive and a total professional. He captured all the special moments of our day without being intrusive at all. He even provided us 'sneak peaks' a day or so after the wedding. We got all of our final videos really fast as well. Thanks to Frank we'll be able to watch and re-live our day for many years to come. I'd recommend him to anyone!

Profile Picture Cara, 11/2/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography

Frank West was an absolute amazing videographer!!! What was even better is days after the wedding he sent us sneak peaks and we could relive our wedding soon after! His skills are precise and he is flexible. He stayed late at our wedding to capture the bouquet toss and also made himself available to stay later if we wanted. Frank West is the epitome of professionalism. Would highly recommend!!

Profile Picture julianne, 9/15/17, 2 Reviews

2 Wedding Deals & Discounts

220x220 sq 1517760886980 1517760875184 valentines day discount

Valentine's Day Special Discount

$1,225.00 Value | Promo Code: VALENTINE
$200 discount off any wedding video package booked for February and March of 2018! Act quickly because dates are already being filled up.
Offer Expires: 03/31/2018
Available to the first 5 couples
#WW5b3dd40a7dbd706d
1517761674 c07e39a378e4c772 img 0360

Winter Wedding Video Special

$100.00 Value | Promo Code: Winter
Clients that are getting married in December 2016 or January 2017 get $100 any video package.
#WW8292e8909bfc276b

1 ENDORSEMENT

Events

Charleston, SC 29414   See On Map
843-410-2774 (phone)
Francis West Studios is a wedding Videographer from Charleston, SC. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Charleston, Hilton Head, and Savannah. Francis West Studios is a professional wedding Videographer that has been part of the Charleston wedding industry for 8 years. We specialize in wedding videography .