Charleston, SC 29412 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 9

About Surrender Films

Relive your wedding day, share your story with those that love you, it's what we do. Telling your wedding day story by way of moving pictures and audio will captivate those who you share your film with. We recently had a bride from a few years ago tell us they had their 5-year old boy watch their wedding film. I was told their child couldn't believe "mommy & daddy" were on TV and the young boy stayed captivated during their entire Feature Film and he now understands how his parents met. The bride called me later that same evening she shared her film with her son, the phone rang, I picked it up, and the conversation started with crying and sniffling saying "thank you". To those who envision this with their future family, you're welcome :)

Follow Surrender Films on

43 Reviews for Surrender Films

• Lauren

Lauren Schott · Married on 05/17/2019

True Professionals

Rob and his staff shot our wedding in Hilton Head in May. They were so easy to work with! Rob shot our details while we were getting ready and worked seamlessly with our photographer who he had not worked with in the past. We got our trailer in 4 days! It was perfect and made us even more excited to see the full video! If you're debating on hiring a videographer, definitely cut the budget somewhere else and hire Rob!

Sent on 07/06/2019
  • Claudel

Claudel · Married on 05/04/2019

Truly amazing!!!

Rob at Surrender Films is AMAZING to work with!!! I was hesitant on hiring a videographer and I am so happy I found Rob. He truly takes the time to get to know you and answer any questions you may have before the big day.. and on the big day he is just MAGIC!! Everything went so smoothly with him and he was there (early!!) from start to finish on our wedding day. He released a sneak peak in less than 24 hours (which I watch everyday because it's that good) and I only know the real wedding video will be nothing short of amazing!! I highly recommend booking with him as you will not be disappointed. Thank you so much Rob for making our day so special!!

Sent on 06/05/2019
  • Molly

Molly Jones · Married on 03/30/2019

Just book him already!

If you are trying to decide if its "worth it" to hire a videographer, I can guarantee you that Rob with Surrender Films is well-worth every penny and may be the most important vendor you book! He exceeded all of our expectations and created more than a video, he told a story of us as a couple and truly captured our personality. He was able to film all of the important moments from our wedding without being obtrusive and generously worked with us to include additional footage of our bridal party playing a personalized trivia game and drone footage of our outdoor ceremony. We were truly blown away by the final video and were impressed by the quick-turnaround. Rob was amazing to work with and I would recommend him to anyone!

Sent on 05/30/2019

Surrender Films FAQ

• What videography services do you offer? Add'l Hours, Client Revisions, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Raw Footage, Save The Date
  • What final video formats do you offer? Blu-Ray, DVD, USB Flash Drive

• Invitation Only
    Invitation Only Wedding Planners

Rob is amazing at what he does. Every video he has done for our clients has been beautiful!

• I Do Artistic Catering
    I Do Artistic Catering Wedding Caterers

All I can say is WOW. What a great job you do. Always smiling, trying to capture that special moment. Love working with this team, and look forward to the future!