Charleston, SC 29412 Map Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 8

About Surrender Films

My 7-year-old daughter killing time before gymnastics (watching my Instagram feed of wedding films 馃拲馃懓) "These are all beautiful and cute." (She sighs, tone changes to serious) "I'll tell ya one thing though, if I ever get married, it will be in the woods with all the animals as my guest." I then ask, "What if your partner doesn't want to get married in the woods?" (My daughter begins to stare straight ahead, her eye squints in deep thought as one eyebrow raises) She answers, "Sounds like I'm gonna have one heck of a party with all my animal friends then." ~fin~ You've been thinking about this day your whole life, with or without animals. We're here so you can always relive that special day. Oh, and if your wedding is in the woods with animals, make sure your fiance is on board ;)

Follow Surrender Films on

• Videos 4

39 Reviews for Surrender Films

Carrie 路 Married on 02/23/2019

Amazing !!!

Rob was nothing short of amazing ! From our first consulation phone call I knew he was the videographer for us. He listened to our vision, wants and concerns and made sure to capture all of those aspects. He stayed with us for 12 hours no our special day to make sure he got everything he needed to get for our film. He seamlessly worked along side of our photogrsphers and planners to make the night run smootly. Thank you so much for capturing our personlities and vision on our wedding day!!

Shontane Spiegel 路 Married on 12/08/2018

Incredible Experience

Surrender Films truly saved the day! The photography and videography company I had hired cancelled my contract with less than a month until the wedding. Devastated, I searched for a week to try and find replacements, nervous that no one would be available for the date or that I would have a hard time finding a talented person. After searching through companies, most of the videos I had seen were so shaky or zooming in and out repeatedly that I was dizzy by the end of it. Then I received an email from Rob who informed me of the availability on our Wedding Date and was willing to drive down to Amelia Island, in Florida. He showed up early, was very professional and personable. We created so many memories from suggestions for the film and in the process had a blast. The Teaser video of the wedding was sent within a few days of the wedding and our family and friends can't stop talking about what a great job he had done with a fast turnaround. I personally can't even count how many times I have watched the video and I have only had it for a few weeks (but when I do, it makes me feel like I am living in that moment again and all the happiness that I felt that day). What we thought was a nightmare happening before we were in contact with Rob, turned out to be a blessing in disguise. I would highly recommend Surrender Films and Rob to anyone who is looking for a Videographer. Thank you so much for creating such a memorable experience for us! Neal and Shontane

Paige 路 Married on 04/21/2018

I cannot fully express how pleased and delighted me and my husband were with Rob and his team. From the very beginning he was easy to work and communicate with. We met at a coffee shop to talk through my questions as well as the process from beginning to end. As a bride that was very comforting. I felt like I was his only bride although I know I certainly was not...but it's nice to feel like he is focused on our day and not feel like I'm "just another bride". We just received our video back and OH MY GOSH, it's incredible...me and my husband watched together, lots of laughing and crying and a great way to relive our perfect day. There were many important details of our day that we wanted to be sure were captured and he did just that..every single part of our day was put into this phenomenal video that we will treasure forever. He also came highly recommended by our other rockstar vendors, so that's always a good feeling as well. You will not be disappointed going with Surrender Films!!

Surrender Films FAQ

• What videography services do you offer? Add'l Hours, Client Revisions, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Raw Footage, Save The Date
  • What final video formats do you offer? Blu-Ray, DVD, USB Flash Drive

• Invitation Only
    Invitation Only Wedding Planners

Rob is amazing at what he does. Every video he has done for our clients has been beautiful!

• I Do Artistic Catering
    I Do Artistic Catering Wedding Caterers

All I can say is WOW. What a great job you do. Always smiling, trying to capture that special moment. Love working with this team, and look forward to the future!