Charleston, SC 29412 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 9

About Surrender Films

Relive your wedding day, share your story with those that love you, it's what we do. Telling your wedding day story by way of moving pictures and audio will captivate those who you share your film with. We recently had a bride from a few years ago tell us they had their 5-year old boy watch their wedding film. I was told their child couldn't believe "mommy & daddy" were on TV and the young boy stayed captivated during their entire Feature Film and he now understands how his parents met. The bride called me later that same evening she shared her film with her son, the phone rang, I picked it up, and the conversation started with crying and sniffling saying "thank you". To those who envision this with their future family, you're welcome :)

Follow Surrender Films on

web pic 1

• Videos 4

46 Reviews for Surrender Films

Michelle · Married on 06/22/2019

Goes above and beyond to make the best wedding video!

Rob from Surrender Films went above and beyond on our wedding day to make sure he got the best video footage, and it definitely showed in our wedding film! He arrived early to get footage of both my husband and I getting ready, and he stayed for the entire evening to make sure he got all of the best dance moves! Rob has an eye for detail and will make sure he captures all of the details of your wedding day! He was very responsive throughout the whole planning process and was very timely with returning our videos! My husband and I could not be happier with our wedding videos, and we look forward to watching our video clips in all the years to come to relive our wedding day! Thanks Rob!

Sent on 09/03/2019
  • Cindi

Cindi · Married on 06/08/2019

Rob was amazing!

Rob was nothing short of amazing! He showed up early, was extremely patient and provided great direction. He was able to see our vision and make it happen. Rob’s turnaround time and work really displayed the love we felt that day! He was by far the most courteous and professional gentlemen we dealt with on our wedding day. The value he brings goes above and beyond.

Sent on 07/22/2019
  • Lauren

Lauren Schott · Married on 05/17/2019

True Professionals

Rob and his staff shot our wedding in Hilton Head in May. They were so easy to work with! Rob shot our details while we were getting ready and worked seamlessly with our photographer who he had not worked with in the past. We got our trailer in 4 days! It was perfect and made us even more excited to see the full video! If you're debating on hiring a videographer, definitely cut the budget somewhere else and hire Rob!

Sent on 07/06/2019

Surrender Films FAQ

• What videography services do you offer? Add'l Hours, Client Revisions, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Raw Footage, Save The Date
  • What final video formats do you offer? Blu-Ray, DVD, USB Flash Drive

• Invitation Only
    Invitation Only Wedding Planners

Rob is amazing at what he does. Every video he has done for our clients has been beautiful!

• I Do Artistic Catering
    I Do Artistic Catering Wedding Caterers

All I can say is WOW. What a great job you do. Always smiling, trying to capture that special moment. Love working with this team, and look forward to the future!