104 Mayfield St., Summerville, SC 29485 Map · Phone number · Visit website
Availability Check your date
  • Pricing
  • Deals 1

About Invitation Only

Invitation Only is a boutique wedding planning firm based in Summerville, South Carolina, and conveniently located near Charleston. We have been creating stylish and memorable weddings since 2013, specializing in full-service and partial-service wedding planning. We also provide month-of and day-of coordination for those who wish to plan their own weddings but need some guidance in the month prior. Although our specialty surrounds wedding-related services, we are also experienced in corporate event management and private party planning. Utilizing our network of talented Lowcountry vendors, Invitation Only can bring together all the specific, unique details of your event to ensure that everyone involved has an unforgettable experience!​

YOU DESERVE A WEDDING PLANNER!

Why choose Invitation Only?

We pride ourselves on getting to know our Clients during the planning process to ensure that their private event or wedding truly reflects their personalities. We accomplish this by listening to our Clients' individual desires and by pulling together Charleston-area vendors that can accommodate every budget and style! Our wedding professionals work tirelessly to make your wedding day memorable for both you and your guests. Attention to detail, drive for perfection and thorough structuring of your day are key components to a successful event! Prompt communication with you, your vendors and your venue will help to alleviate stress in the month(s) prior. The design team at Invitation Only takes every opportunity to ensure that your wedding day is as special as you envisioned it to be!

Follow Invitation Only on
stunzi 113 websize 51 742401 157797921915126
stunzi 113 websize 51 742401 157797921915126

39 Reviews for Invitation Only

• Bard

Bard Lessem · Getting married on 10/09/2020

Everything was perfect!

I tried to prepare my daughter for anything that might go awry by telling her those were the things you remember, but to my amazement, everything went off perfectly! Loraine was absolutely incredible with her ability to be prepared for every aspect of the wedding. I would tell anyone to totally entrust them with all aspects of the wedding and to relax and enjoy it.

Sent on 10/07/2019
  • Madison

Madison · Married on 10/20/2019

She saved the day!

Invitation Only proved to be the most valuable wedding vendor I booked for my October wedding. Loraine helped me with SO MUCH on top of running our ceremony and reception! To name a few things: logistics/layout, timeline, rentals, decorating, rehearsal, and vendor selection (this one turned out to be extremely important). This woman is a true professional and great at her job, but what really sticks with me is her crisis management and level of commitment to her clients. She went above and beyond to make sure that our outdoor wedding didn’t get ruined by an uninvited guest – Tropical Storm Nester. Our wedding day turned into a hurricane-party reception (still southern and dreamy, even with the rain) followed by a beautiful private ceremony the next day. It was memorable, charming, and all of our guests had an amazing time. If you peeked behind the scenes that weekend you would have seen Loraine (and her assistant, Trent) handling tent booking, implementing a rain plan, coordinating coverage for both days with necessary vendors (who ALL went the extra mile for us that weekend – so glad she found us such high-quality vendors), and working tirelessly through the wind and rain to make sure that our reception was beautiful, stress free, and safe. I can assure you that we would have NEVER been able to pull this off if it weren’t for Loraine – she saved our wedding by turning an unfortunate circumstance into something incredible. My family will always be grateful for her dedication, compassion, and professionalism.

Sent on 01/20/2020

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Invitation Only Pricing

Invitation Only Price Rates

Invitation Only FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 1225
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 3125
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 4375
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What is the hourly rate?
    $ 75
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Cultural
    Destination
    Elopement
    Eco-Friendly
    Military
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Invitation Only 1
    10% Discount if you found us on WeddingWire
    Bring in the coupon from WeddingWire and receive 10% off your Wedding Planning package. Coupon good for up to $100.00 off.

• Cory Lee Photography Wedding Photographers

Invitation Only, LLC is absolutely amazing. Their attention to detail is like no other! We absolutely adore working with Loraine and her team!

• Marley Photography Wedding Photographers

I had the pleasure of photographing a wedding with Loraine as the wedding coordinator and I can confidently say that you're in good hands if you are on the fence about hiring her your wedding or event. I figured that I'd take the time to explain some of the things that she did behind the scenes for me as a photographer. A few weeks before the wedding, she called me. We had never worked together before and she wanted to verbally introduce herself to me and see if there was anything she could do for me leading up to the wedding day... Who does that!? haha! The most I get from wedding coordinators is an email 3-5 days before a wedding with the official timeline that I am expected to follow. 9 days before the wedding I received the official timeline. Loved it! Her timeline was clearly laid out and she took me as the photographer into consideration. The reception timeline was designed to give me time to take the bride and groom outside for photos during the golden hour... 9 times out of 10, I have to request a wedding planner for a timeline adjustment so that I can do this. The fact that the first timeline she sent me had the sunset time on the timeline and space for me to take them outside was extremely impressive. On the wedding day, the professionalism continued. Every wedding has curveballs thrown their way as the day unfolds. Her team handled them very well and she kept me posted throughout the day of any last minute changes. I actually judge wedding planners by what they do at the end of the night. I hold true to the words: "It's not how you start, it's how you finish". The average wedding planner will disappear when the dancing portion of the night begins and you don't see them again until the last dance/exit is about to happen when they are officially needed... The ones that go above and beyond are the coordinators that stay visible the entire event just in case the bride needs help with something. Loraine constantly kept herself visible the entire night even though I knew she was exhausted. And there you have it. She's the real deal! Invitation Only has my endorsement.

• Drop The Mike Productions Wedding DJs

After working closely with a lot of Wedding Planners Loraine and Chris are my absolute favorite people to work with. Invitation Only is the premier “Hands free” Event Company and I would recommend them to everyone.

• 104 Mayfield St. Summerville, SC, 29485 See on map
    (843) 695-8884 (Phone number)
    Location of (Invitation Only)