Maryland, Salisbury, MD 21801 Map · Phone number
Package Price $700
Availability Check your date

About A Touch Of Jules

WEDDING "DAY" COORDINATION: This is my speciality. On this day, I will coordinate the many intricate details. I will arrive hours before the event to make sure the venue is set up properly and the vendors know where to go and setup. I will also join everyone before the ceremony to make sure that the bridal party remembers when and where to go when the ceremony begins. During the reception I will keep to the timeline that you and I create, so everything runs smoothly. REHEARSAL COORDINATION: I will be equipped to coordinate your wedding rehearsal at the ceremony site. I assist with the Flower girl, ring bearer, bridesmaids, groomsmen, bride & groomsmen. REHEARSAL DINNER COORDINATION: I will work with the grooms parents to coordinate a memorable rehearsal dinner. I will provide venues to host the dinner, collection of menus and price comparisons. For an added service I would be happy to send out the invites, Program Schedules for bridal party and directions.

Follow A Touch Of Jules on

A Touch Of Jules 6
A Touch Of Jules 7
  • Annie

Annie Weber · Married on 05/25/2019

Our wedding was perfect because of Julie!! Seriously!

Julie is such a pleasure to work with - from start to finish not only was she professional, she was also extremely personable. She made sure our wedding day was PERFECT and that everything ran smoothly. We got married at a venue she had never worked before; however, you would have never known. Her prep work and attention to detail made for a flawless wedding. She even remembered all of our wedding party's names! AMAZING! HIRE JULIE - 100% this was the best decision we made for our wedding day. We couldn't have done it without her!!!

Sent on 06/18/2019
    A Touch Of Jules 8
    A Touch Of Jules 9
    A Touch Of Jules 10

Ashley B · Married on 05/17/2019

The best decision you will make!!

There are not enough words to describe how amazing Julie is!!! I was a very put together bride, who had it all planned out, with lists, itineraries, vendors done, etc and felt very on top of our wedding planning. However in the last two months leading up to our big day, I was feeling worried about the day itself and asking my parents to do so much to help us ensure our wedding day was perfect. So I connected with Julie, and she was the best decision we made!!

Julie is so kind, warm, personable and brings amazing energy to everything she does. She is beyond organized, has amazing ideas and thinks of things you would never even think about for your big day. Julie makes you feel like you are the only bride she is working with and made our wedding a dream come true. From confirming all of our vendors, to organizing our rehearsal, setting up the church and moving items back and forth to reception site. Not to mention the beyond beautiful set up of our reception site (still gushing over it), making sure we had drinks and appetizers while taking photos, and the entire evening flowing so easily, Julie was our secret angel that made it all possible. She welcomed our family and bridal party with hugs, and kept everyone on track of where to be when, and truly was the reason that this party planner extraordinaire bride was just able to live in the moment and enjoy it all (vs worrying about everyone following my itinerary or vendors setting up the reception site like the pictures I had sent ha!)

Julie made sure my husband and I got our favorite cake flavors sent back to our house and even drove my parents to the after party (still so thankful for that!) I truly cannot thank Julie enough for everything she did to make our dream day come to life and allow not only me and my husband, but our parents as well, just enjoy the wedding day and not have to worry about a single thing. Many of our friends and family said our wedding was the most smoothly run, effortless wedding they attended and that they have never seen a couple so in the moment all day long.......Julie is truly the best decision you will make for your wedding and in my mind the first vendor you should book!! Thank you again Jules for your love and passion you put towards us and our wedding. We are so thankful xo

Sent on 05/28/2019
    A Touch Of Jules 15
  • Cassie

Cassie · Married on 04/27/2019

Best Wedding Decision You'll Make

We booked our venue back in October 2017 for our April 2019. Julie was recommended by our venue and I was on the fence of even needing a coordinator. I was COMPLETELY wrong even though I thought I had everything worked out, lots of lists, lots of excels, etc. Julie was there as a sounding board for the entire process - when I had a question, needed a recommendation, help dealing with a situation - she was always on it. She met us at the venue multiple times and then the wedding weekend was upon us. Julie was there, smile on her face, and she did EVERYTHING! Our rehearsal dinner would not have been possible without her, she went through all the coordination of where to stand/where to walk/etc., our flowers were running late so she tracked down the UPS driver (who even knew you could do that!?!) and got our flowers. All of my ideas she brought to fruition! Under tough circumstances (tornado warning!) and windy wedding day she was a quick decision-maker, made the executive call, and everything worked out and looked great. Julie went above and beyond for us and I have a feeling she does it for all of her couples. She remembers the littlest things (like reminding my husband to put sunscreen on for the outside wedding) and everyone noted that she has such a nice way about her. She gets things done but isn't pushy or bossy at all. My husband and I agree (and all my aunts, uncles, bridal party, basically ever who encountered her) that she was the best wedding decision we made! We absolutely love Julie, appreciate everything she did to make our wedding weekend unforgettable, and highly recommend her for any couple getting married!

Sent on 05/01/2019

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 700.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 700.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • What is the hourly rate? $ 120.00
  • What wedding planning services do you offer? Day-of Coordination, Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Cultural, Destination, Military, Non-Religious, Religious

• Top Shelf Mobile Bartending
    Top Shelf Mobile Bartending Wedding Caterers

It was such a pleasure working with Julie at the Davis/Downey Wedding at Dove Pointe. She made sure everything was perfect the day of the wedding and pitched in anywhere she was needed to help. We hope we can work with you again Julie.

• WindsweptPhotoDesign
    WindsweptPhotoDesign Wedding Photographers

If you look for an amazing On-the-Day event planner, look no further than A Touch of Jules. I had the pleasure of working with Julie on three different occasions; and each and every time, Julie anticipated my needs before I could voice or even think them. Not only does she take perfect care of the vendors, moreover, she is 100% dedicated to her bride and groom, never missing a beat, and always happy to adjust to last minute changes. At one of the weddings, thunderstorms rained out the outdoor ceremony venue, but Julie was on the case and within 15 minutes, she rearranged everything and the ceremony started on time as scheduled. Without having Julie there, it would have been left to the bridal party or the bride and groom to pull this off. Julie knew exactly what to do and had a plan for everything. Julie is absolutely a jewel to work with, and I can wholeheartedly recommend her to any bride who needs help putting together the perfect event no matter what size.

• A.P. Photography
    A.P. Photography Wedding Photographers

Julie was so great to work with, a true professional. She kept the bride calm, my assistant & I informed of any changes & what was happening next. I recommend her to any bride to help them keep their day smooth flowing & stress-free!

• Maryland Salisbury, Maryland, 21801 See on map