Charleston, Charleston, SC 29401 Map · Phone number
Availability Check your date
  • Pricing
  • Real Weddings 1

About A Touch Of Jules

*Note: I am relocating to Charleston, SC the end of October, 2020, and I am currently booked for the remainder of my business in Maryland. Charleston Brides, I am excited for this new adventure for my business and Cannot wait to meet you!

WEDDING "DAY" COORDINATION: This is my speciality. On this day, I will coordinate the many intricate details. I will arrive hours before the event to make sure the venue is set up properly and the vendors know where to go and setup. I will also join everyone before the ceremony to make sure that the bridal party remembers when and where to go when the ceremony begins. During the reception I will keep to the timeline that you and I create, so everything runs smoothly.

REHEARSAL COORDINATION: I will be equipped to coordinate your wedding rehearsal at the ceremony site. I assist with the Flower girl, ring bearer, bridesmaids, groomsmen, bride & groom and of course Family Members.

Follow A Touch Of Jules on

153253 51 643897 158507765470572

91 Reviews for A Touch Of Jules

• Cayleah

Cayleah M. · Getting married on 02/06/2022

My dream wedding came true because of Jules

Julie was with us every step of the way from the beginning: our vision and ideas, floor plans, decorations and vendors were coordinated through her. Julie was with us through all the changes Covid-19 brought to the table and she helped us navigate and overcome each one to still have the perfect wedding day.

Julie made a very difficult job look seamless and effortless all with the biggest smile on her face. She went above and beyond for our rehearsal and we can never repay her for being willing to do anything and everything we asked and even things we did not ask for. She gave me peace of mind on the wedding morning so I could enjoy time with my mother and wedding party getting ready.

My husband and I spent our wedding day having fun and making memories with our friends and family (and each other!) and we know that it was 100 percent entirely because of all of Julie's hard work.

All of our family and friends were so impressed with Julie they could not stop commenting how amazing she was, and we agree. We are so blessed that she agreed to coordinate our wedding! I wish all brides could have the extraordinary wedding day experience I had and I owe that all to Julie

Sent on 07/02/2020
  • Aubree

Aubree H. · Getting married on 12/07/2021

Best day of coordinator- you need julie!

Julie is the sweetest soul and she was an absolute joy to work with! She is very professional and makes sure your visions come to life. She made sure my entire wedding day went smoothly and she even reached out to all of my vendors prior the wedding, which took a lot of stress off of me! With the humidity, it was about 100 degrees the day of my wedding and she worked her butt off in the heat to ensure everything was perfect! She goes above and beyond for her brides, she even helped me Thursday the day before the wedding to prepare which was a HUGE help. I could call and text her at any point leading up to my wedding and she was there to answer any questions that I had. I received so many compliments from family and friends about how amazing Julie was! I am SO HAPPY that I chose Julie as my day of coordinator, my wedding day would not have been possible without her! You need her to make all your wedding dreams come true! xoxo

Sent on 07/28/2020
  • Meredith

Meredith T. · Getting married on 07/09/2021

Julie is absolutely wonderful!!!

Julie is just the lady every bride needs. She is there whenever you reach out to her, whether it's with a question or just needing to talk. She contacts vendors for you to keep things on schedule. Julie thinks of all the things you haven't thought about yet. It is so fabulous to work with her. She makes sure you are your soon to be husband are well taken care of through the whole planning process as well as that night. I 1,000% recommend her to everyone!!

Sent on 09/24/2020

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

A Touch Of Jules Pricing

A Touch Of Jules Price Rates

A Touch Of Jules FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 1000
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 1000
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 1000
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What is the hourly rate?
    $ 1000
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Day-of Coordination
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Cultural
    Destination
    Elopement
    Eco-Friendly
    Military
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

1 Real Wedding

• Top Shelf Mobile Bartending Wedding Caterers

It was such a pleasure working with Julie at the Davis/Downey Wedding at Dove Pointe. She made sure everything was perfect the day of the wedding and pitched in anywhere she was needed to help. We hope we can work with you again Julie.

• WindsweptPhotoDesign Wedding Photographers

If you look for an amazing On-the-Day event planner, look no further than A Touch of Jules. I had the pleasure of working with Julie on three different occasions; and each and every time, Julie anticipated my needs before I could voice or even think them. Not only does she take perfect care of the vendors, moreover, she is 100% dedicated to her bride and groom, never missing a beat, and always happy to adjust to last minute changes. At one of the weddings, thunderstorms rained out the outdoor ceremony venue, but Julie was on the case and within 15 minutes, she rearranged everything and the ceremony started on time as scheduled. Without having Julie there, it would have been left to the bridal party or the bride and groom to pull this off. Julie knew exactly what to do and had a plan for everything. Julie is absolutely a jewel to work with, and I can wholeheartedly recommend her to any bride who needs help putting together the perfect event no matter what size.

• A.P. Photography Wedding Photographers

Julie was so great to work with, a true professional. She kept the bride calm, my assistant & I informed of any changes & what was happening next. I recommend her to any bride to help them keep their day smooth flowing & stress-free!

• Charleston Charleston, SC, 29401 See on map
    Available 24hrs
    Location of (A Touch Of Jules)