1682 Lauda Drive, Mount Pleasant, SC 29464 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Pricing

About Direct My Day

Direct My Day is located in Charleston, South Carolina and provides an array of wedding planning services. Lauren Tracy and her team offer wedding planning packages to fit all of your wishes and budget. They can plan all the details of your special day or collaborate with couples that wish to be more hands on. Services range from day of coordination, partial planning, full planning, photobooth and bar services.

Direct My Day is available for a rehearsal, ceremony or reception. They will help plan a wedding event for an assortment of wedding types, including a civil, cultural, destination, eco-friendly, military, non-religious or religious wedding. Four wedding planning packages are available to ensure you find the best fit for your budget and level of planning you desire. This team offers a Princess Package, Royal Treatment, Red Carpet or Cinderella Package, which is a full-service planning and coordination package. All four packages offer the benefit of constant contact, with a host of other desirable services. A preferred vendor list is offered through this business, along with help to choose vendors that will make your day truly special. Direct My Bar service along with the following planning services are available to you:

• Budget analysis

Direct My Day 5
Direct My Day 6
Direct My Day 7

Mary Maxon · Getting married on 01/04/2020

Excellent service and attention to detail!

Lauren the owner was so easy to work with throughout the planning process for my daughter's wedding. Sana was our lead coordinator for the day and her attention to all the details went above and beyond. We could not have been more pleased with the service we received and their commitment to our vision on the day of the wedding. Would highly recommend!

Sent on 04/18/2019
  • W

whitney · Married on 06/15/2019

We LOVE Lauren!

I hired Lauren for my “day of coordinator” and honestly can not say enough great things about her in 30 words! She helped with anything I asked of her leading up to my big day. She was full of suggestions and advice throughout my planning process. My rehearsal went off without a hitch. She was JUST what we needed! As for my wedding day, she worked her butt off! She was there setting up and pointing people in the right direction while simultaneously popping in to check on me periodically. She did more than I could’ve ask of her and honestly I’m not sure how it’s humanly possible for someone to be as quick and efficient at their job. She’s amazing! My husband, family, and guests couldn’t stop raving about how impressed they all were with her. Hire her and you will not be disappointed!

Sent on 07/18/2019

• What is the hourly rate? $ 125.00
  • How many planners are on your team? 7

• Chantilly Lace Photography LLC
    Chantilly Lace Photography LLC Wedding Photographers

Amazing to work with. Very organized and efficient. They are key in ensuring a perfect wedding day.

• Alter-Image Bridal Hair & Makeup
    Alter-Image Bridal Hair & Makeup Wedding Hair & Makeup

Lauren and Tara are the absolute BEST!! They both are amazing at what they do, An are always a pleasure to work with! They have connections with some of the most amazing and talented Vendors in South Carolina. They know where all of the hidden gem Wedding Venues are located to help you execute your Wedding Day the exact way you envisioned it being. I highly recommend them!!

• My Darling Flower
    My Darling Flower Wedding Florists

Lauren, is a professional that I highly recomnend for your special day. She's a natural and talented planner that will do everything she can to create your dream wedding. She love's to work and support the comunity by giving back her talent and services.

• 1682 Lauda Drive Mount Pleasant, SC, 29464 See on map