Direct My Day

1682 Lauda Drive, Mount Pleasant, SC 29464 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Pricing
  • Deals 2

About Direct My Day

Direct My Day is located in Charleston, South Carolina and provides an array of wedding planning services. Lauren Tracy and team offers wedding planning packages to fit your all of your wishes and budget. They can plan all the details of your special day or collaborate with couples that wish to be more hands on. Services range from day of coordination, particail planning, full planning, photobooth and bar services.

Direct My Day is available for a rehearsal, ceremony or reception. They will help plan a wedding event for an assortment of wedding types, including a civil, cultural, destination, eco-friendly, military, non-religious or religious wedding. Four wedding planning packages are available to ensure you find the best fit for your budget and level of planning you desire. This team offers a Princess Package, Royal Treatment, Red Carpet or Cinderella Package, which is a full-service planning and coordination package. All four packages offer the benefit of constant contact, with a host of other desirable services. A preferred vendor list is offered through this business, along with help to choose vendors that will make your day truly special. Direct My Bar service along with the following planning services are available to you:

• Budget analysis

Direct My Day 5
Direct My Day 6
Direct My Day 7

Mary Maxon · Getting married on 01/04/2020

Excellent service and attention to detail!

Lauren the owner was so easy to work with throughout the planning process for my daughter's wedding. Sana was our lead coordinator for the day and her attention to all the details went above and beyond. We could not have been more pleased with the service we received and their commitment to our vision on the day of the wedding. Would highly recommend!

Sent on 04/18/2019

Lindsay Mullinax · Getting married on 05/25/2019

Excellent Experience with a personal touch!

Lauren and her team have been extremely helpful with planning my wedding day. There can be a ton of stress that comes along with planning a wedding by yourself! She has alleviated so much of that from this process and is always quick to respond to any questions or concerns. I have full confidence that I will be able to enjoy my special day knowing I have Lauren and her team behind me!

Sent on 10/24/2018

Direct My Day's reply:

Thanks girl!! It is going to be wonderful day and Direct My Day is so blessed to be apart of it! Looking forward to the journey ahead as I am right by your side!❤️

Award

-5%
    5% discount for WeddingWire couples
  • Direct My Day 2
    Summer Savings
    Want to save for weddings from now-August 2019 contact us to set up a free consultation 💍

• Chantilly Lace Photography LLC
    Chantilly Lace Photography LLC Wedding Photographers

Amazing to work with. Very organized and efficient. They are key in ensuring a perfect wedding day.

• Alter-Image Bridal Hair & Makeup
    Alter-Image Bridal Hair & Makeup Wedding Hair & Makeup

Lauren and Tara are the absolute BEST!! They both are amazing at what they do, An are always a pleasure to work with! They have connections with some of the most amazing and talented Vendors in South Carolina. They know where all of the hidden gem Wedding Venues are located to help you execute your Wedding Day the exact way you envisioned it being. I highly recommend them!!

• My Darling Flower
    My Darling Flower Wedding Florists

Lauren, is a professional that I highly recomnend for your special day. She's a natural and talented planner that will do everything she can to create your dream wedding. She love's to work and support the comunity by giving back her talent and services.

• 1682 Lauda Drive Mount Pleasant, SC, 29464 See on map