43 Broad Street, Mount Pleasant, SC 29401 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Pricing
  • Real Weddings 7

About Lashes and Lace

Lashes and Lace is a wedding hair and makeup company providing an array of services for clients in and around Mount Pleasant, South Carolina. This team of certified and licensed artists is led by Kacie Faulling. Using top-of-the-range products and techniques, these beauticians strive to enhance their clients’ natural beauty as they implement their visions with a professional touch. Whether you envision a full-glam application or a minimalist look, these cosmetologists apply their expertise to make you feel gorgeous on the inside and out.

Experience

Kacie has several years of experience to her name and has honed an extensive repertoire of skills to best serve her clients. As well as providing services for weddings throughout The Palmetto State, this specialist also had the privilege of servicing Blake Lively and Ryan Reyonlds wedding. At this wedding, they provided hair and makeup for guest performer Florence Welch from Florence + the Machine.

Lashes and Lace’s studio is ideal for trials and fabulous days out with your wedding entourage. This historic building features original exposed brick walls and solid oak flooring as well as an array of professional equipment expected at a high-quality studio. The studio can be rented on the day of your wedding as you get ready to tie the knot. Their most extensive studio rental includes makeup and hair applications, a gourmet brunch, a complimentary bar, getting ready photos, transportation to your venue, and more. Further beauty services available include the following:

• Skincare and spa treatments
screen shot 2017 07 17 at 5 14 37 pm
screen shot 2017 07 17 at 5 10 56 pm

191 Reviews for Lashes and Lace

Madison Heath · Getting married on 03/02/2021

Erica made me feel so special & beautiful all day long!

When determining who I would hire to do my wedding hair & makeup, I wasn’t familiar with vendors in the Charleston area so I started with some research. The first place I noticed with the best reviews was Lashes & Lace. After consulting with my wedding planner, she highly recommended that I book them for my wedding. I needed someone who could provide me and my 10 bridesmaids with hair & makeup and I was a little worried about the large size of our bridal party. Lashes & Lace didn’t skip a beat when I gave them the full list and they provided excellent service from the moment I booked to the day of the wedding. I went in for a hair & makeup trial which I highly recommend – not only was I able to test out different options, but it gave me the opportunity to meet my stylist (shout out to Erica!) before the big day. On the wedding day, a team of 4 stylists arrived at our house (arrived early and were completely set up and ready to start on the first person on time). I was extremely impressed with their readiness and ability to create the exact look that I had envisioned for my bridal party. I was lucky enough to have Erica as my bridal stylist and I can’t thank her enough for making me look and feel flawless! My makeup & hair looked just as amazing at the end of the night as it did in the morning. I would highly recommend Lashes & Lace to anyone looking for worry-free bridal hair & makeup! They were amazing!

Sent on 03/05/2020
  • Rachel

Rachel Kneeland · Married on 09/04/2020

Best Hair & Makeup in Charleston!

Lashes and Lace was is far the most phenomenal hair and make up in Charleston!!! First of all, Kacie was SO easy to work with, and made the planning of hair and make up a breeze! She was so incredible and takes all the stress out of your big day! She had three stylists come- Anna, Maggie, and Kelly to be sure we stayed on time. They arrived early and were absolutely AMAZING. Literally every single one of my bridesmaids LOVED their hair and makeup- does that ever happen?! Literally showed a picture or told them what they wanted, and they made it happen. They were all SO sweet and fun to talk to, and made the day even more special. My hair and makeup was absolutely incredible- I couldn’t imagine it more perfect. I did NOT do a hair run through and was very nervous because I have a lot of thick hair. I showed Kelly a picture, and honestly she made it look even better. AMAZING. My make up was flawless and I didn’t have to touch up once despite the 100 degree weather outside!!!!! Even my flower girls felt like princesses, and keep telling me how special they felt with their cute hair and “fairy dusting.” Truly you guys were amazing, and I would 10/10 recommend Lashes and Lace to anyone getting married ( or just in need of a fun hair/ makeup) in Charleston!! Wow- I can truly never thank you enough ❤️

Sent on 09/16/2020

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Lashes and Lace Pricing

Lashes and Lace Price Rates

Lashes and Lace FAQ

• What beauty services do you offer?
    Consultations
    Facials
    Hair
    Hair Removal
    Makeup
    Spa
    Licensed
    Skincare
  • What hair services do you offer?
    Blowouts
    Extensions
    Updos / Styling
    Hair Trial
    On-Site Hair
  • What makeup services do you offer?
    Airbrush Makeup
    Makeup Trial
    Fake Lashes
    Brow/Lash Tinting
    Tattoo Coverage
  • What hair removal services do you offer?
    Waxing
  • What tanning services do you offer?
    Airbrush Tanning
    Spray Tanning

Real Weddings

View more weddings

• Chantilly Lace Photography LLC Wedding Photographers

They always to an amazing job. They are very personable and put a lot of pride into their work. Wonderful company to work with!

• Southern Vintage Photography Wedding Photographers

Lashes and Lace not only does great work, but their staff are all so wonderful to work with. They provide on-site hair styling and makeup services! We definitely recommend checking out their services for your big day!

• Ava Moore Photography Wedding Photographers

Lashes and Lace does an amazing job as a hairstylist and makeup artist. The pictures speak for themselves...Kacie has made so many of my brides absolutely gorgeous on their wedding day!!

• 43 Broad Street Mount Pleasant, SC, 29401 See on map
    843-568-3625 (Phone number)
    Tuesday - Friday 10:00-5:00pm Saturday - Sunday our entire staff travels for weddings. Please allow 24 hours for email response. Our studio is closed Saturday - Monday. Any phone calls during this time will be returned the following Tuesday.
    Location of (Lashes and Lace)