Lashes and Lace

Mount Pleasant, SC View map Visit website

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Lashes and Lace is a wedding hair and makeup company providing an array of services for clients in and around Charleston, South Carolina. This team of certified and licensed artists is led by Kacie Faulling. Using only the highest quality products and techniques, these beauticians strive to enhance their clients’ natural beauty as they implement their visions with a professional touch. Whether you envision a full-glam application or a minimalist look, these cosmetologists apply their expertise to make you feel gorgeous on the inside and out.

Experience

Kacie has several years of experience to her name and has honed an extensive repertoire of skills to best serve her clients. As well as providing services for weddings throughout The Palmetto State, this specialist also had the privilege of servicing Blake Lively and Ryan Reyonlds wedding. At this wedding, they provided hair and makeup for guest performer Florence Welch from Florence + the Machine.

Lashes and Lace’s studio is ideal for trials and fabulous days out with your wedding entourage. This historic building features original exposed brick walls and solid oak flooring as well as an array of professional equipment expected at a high-quality studio. The studio can be rented on the day of your wedding as you get ready to tie the knot. Their most extensive studio rental includes makeup and hair applications, a gourmet brunch, a complimentary bar, getting ready photos, transportation to your venue, and more. Further beauty services available include the following:

• Bridal Hair & Makeup
  • Spray Tans
  • Lash Extensions
  • Woman-owned

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Facials
Hair
Hair Removal
Makeup
Spa
Licensed
Skincare

What hair services do you offer?

Blowouts
Extensions
Updos / Styling
Hair Trial
On-Site Hair

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup
Makeup Trial
Fake Lashes
Brow/Lash Tinting
Tattoo Coverage

What hair removal services do you offer?

Waxing

What tanning services do you offer?

Airbrush Tanning
Spray Tanning

• Kelcey
    Kelcey M. Married on 05/02/2022

Magicians!!!

Super heroes. I'm not exaggerating. I am completely blown away by this team. Do not look ANY further than Lashes and Lace.

I have never had hair or makeup that has made me feel more beautiful and confident than by Lashes and Lace. They did the PERFECT job of glamming me up, but keeping me true to myself. However, the team is so beyond flexible that if that isn't your goal, they can do that for you too.

It can be really scary providing feedback on a service, but Kacie and Anna worked with me to make sure I loved every single hair on my head and every single eyelash.

Not only is the entire team an absolutely JOY to be around, but they truly made me and my bridesmaid feel so confident and fantastic on the wedding day. My bridesmaids showed them pictures on Pinterest of what they wanted - and we all know how hard it can be to mirror that. Well, Kacie beyond nailed it. She made everyone look better than what you see on your Instagram discover page. I'm not saying this just to be nice, I truly and genuinely mean it.

Lashes and Lace was worth every single penny. They are so fantastic, in fact, that every time I'm back in Charleston I'm making an excuse to go have a service done there.

If you have a vision of yourself on your wedding day, Lashes and Lace will execute it, and make the reality even more beautiful than the fantasy.
    Caroline Married on 04/01/2022

11/10 - You need this vendor!

I could not be happier with my experience with Lashes and Lace. I normally don't like getting my hair and make up done, because I feel like I look fake/not like myself. Lashes and Lace made me feel BEAUTIFUL on my wedding day, as well as at my trial. They were so responsive whenever I had a question. All of my bridesmaids, mother, and mother in law also looked stunning. I truly have never felt prettier!

I also loved how prompt and quick they were. I have been in weddings where you wait around all day to get your hair and make up done. I told them my ideal schedule and they sent in enough girls to get everyone done in about 2 hours. It was amazing!!

Maggie was an amazing make up/hair artist! She did my trial, but was unfortunately sick for the wedding (don't worry, they make sure whoever does your trial will be with you on your wedding day). Erica ended up doing my hair and make up and she did just as an amazing job!! I am saying this because you can't go wrong with any of the stylists. Such talented ladies!!

Please, do yourself a favor, and hire Lashes and Lace to do the make up on your wedding day. You will not regret it!
    Nikki S. Married on 03/19/2022

Fantastic Experience!

I 100% recommend every bride to book Lashes & Lace for their wedding!! As an out-of-state bride I couldn’t do a trial until the week of the wedding. As you can imagine that is a little nerve wracking, but I went into the week with full confidence given all the other high reviews from other happy brides and the amazing work you can see from their Instagram. Shay, Bailey, and Ashlyn were our stylists for the day for myself and my 11 moms/grandmas/bridesmaids. They kept us on schedule and everyone looked and (most importantly) felt beautiful! Shay did my hair & makeup and I was so happy with the look she put together for me! The updo she did for me stayed up all night too, even through all the dancing. Can’t recommend Lashes & Lace enough!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

26 photos · 11/07/2016
  • Haywood & Katie
    28 photos · 06/13/2016

Pricing

Chantilly Lace Photography LLC Chantilly Lace Photography LLC Wedding Photographers

They always to an amazing job. They are very personable and put a lot of pride into their work. Wonderful company to work with!

Southern Vintage Photography Southern Vintage Photography Wedding Photographers

Lashes and Lace not only does great work, but their staff are all so wonderful to work with. They provide on-site hair styling and makeup services! We definitely recommend checking out their services for your big day!

Ava Moore Photography Ava Moore Photography Wedding Photographers

Lashes and Lace does an amazing job as a hairstylist and makeup artist. The pictures speak for themselves...Kacie has made so many of my brides absolutely gorgeous on their wedding day!!

87 S. Market Street Mount Pleasant, SC, 29401
843-568-3625

Tuesday - Friday 10:00-5:00pm Saturday - Sunday our entire staff travels for weddings. Please allow 24 hours for email response. Our studio is closed Saturday - Monday. Any phone calls during this time will be returned the following Tuesday.
Location of (Lashes and Lace)

Other vendors in Charleston for your wedding