3575 Maybank Hwy Suite D 238, Johns Island, SC 29455 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $4,000
Availability Check your date

About Ava Moore Photography

My passion is capturing how you FEEL on your wedding day...and of course doing that in an artistic way and in beautiful light. THAT is what creates fine art! With my camera, I will soak up all the excitement, love, and joy that you express toward each other on your wedding day. This is also true of other precious moments that you spend with your family and friends. I document, what I think is, your heritage. Photographs are essentially heirlooms! Who doesn't LOVE going through old photographs of grandparents and great grandparents? Those photos are some of our most prized possessions in life! I desire for your children and grand children to do the same with your wedding photos...passing them down for generations. Once your wedding day passes, these photos are all you have left....

Follow Ava Moore Photography on

56f32c6ee5dfcf95 1518720039 59f3da8a49f33ea6 1518720034905 19 92499MSmoo012404

52 Reviews for Ava Moore Photography

Anna Frazier · Getting married on 12/08/2020

The Best Decision!!

Where to even begin... Nicole blew us away from the very beginning. I am a wedding planner by profession, so I was very picky selecting our vendors. Photography was super important to me, so it was one of the first things I began searching. After our initial phone call, I found out that she was booked on our date. I immediately called all of our vendors and asked if they were open the next weekend, and then changed our date so we could hire Nicole. During engagement photos, bridal portraits, and the day of the wedding, she was so calm, kind, and made us feel so comfortable in front of the camera! We have the best photos from our wedding, and already have them all over our house. I'm still frequently flipping through all of our photos, and reliving the best day. If you're considering her, HIRE HER. It was one of the best decisions we made during planning!

Sent on 12/23/2019

Alicia Migliorini · Getting married on 12/05/2020

Ava Moore Photography

Ava Moore is the easiest decision you can make around your wedding day - next to your partner that is! She is gifted with her talents as a photographer and her ability to so beautifully capture the love surrounding such a special day. From the first phone call, I felt that she totally understood what my husband and I wanted for our wedding day, and based upon her experience even helped to make suggestions for how to achieve that vision. She helped to build out our day-of timeline based upon what was most important to us - the whole day I was able to remain present and in the moment because of her - I felt in good hands and trusted her. I could go on and on, but suffice it to say Ava Moore captured our wedding in a way I didn't know possible and surpassed any expectation I could have. We are grateful that she was a part of what made our wedding experience so amazing!

Sent on 01/03/2020

Ava Moore Photography's reply:

Thank you so very much for this amazing review!!! It truly warms my heart!!! I absolutely adored your wedding day & hope you have many, many years of enjoyment from the images!! Best to you both!
  • Emilee

Emilee Demoss · Married on 01/18/2020

Book Nicole Now!

I’m not quite sure how to put into words how amazing and talented Nicole is. From the moment I spoke to her on the phone, she put me at ease and I knew there was no one else I would want to photograph our wedding. Throughout the entire planning process she was so organized and thorough. She put all my worries at ease, and went above and beyond to make sure that all my dreams were turned into a reality.
    We first got our engagement pictures done with her and we were completely blown away with how talented she was. I knew that if our wedding pictures were anything like our engagement pictures I would be thrilled. Not to mention, she was THE sweetest soul. She made you feel so comfortable. Even my (now) husband didn’t have a complaint despite taking pictures in the middle of a HOT July day because of how wonderful she was.
    On the day of our wedding Nicole arrived early and got started right away. She and her crew were so sweet and put this bride’s mind at ease immediately. Nicole was able to be direct without being overbearing and organize a large wedding party with ease. Our large families and long list of shots we wanted didn’t bother them a bit. Every single moment of our day was effortless, organized, and enjoyable. Her and her crew blended into our crowd so easily that we would often forget they were even there or we were being photographed. We were able to completely enjoy our entire day without feeling the pressure of a camera. THEN… we received our sneak peek and WOW… she completely blew us away. As we scrolled through our preview we smiled, we laughed, we cried… we got to relive our day! I truly couldn’t ask for anything more! I cannot wait to see the rest and to be able to start decorating our house with our pictures. Choosing the right photographer was so important to me and I know from the bottom of my heart we chose the best choice when choosing Nicole with Ava Moore Photography. We are so incredibly grateful for her and her crew! Thank you all! We love y'all!!

Sent on 01/22/2020

Ava Moore Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 3000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    High-Res Images
    Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 4000
    2nd Shooter
    Engagement Shoot
    Albums
    Flush Mount
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Photojournalism
    Traditional
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Engagement Shoot
    High-Res Images
    Second Shooter
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Flush Mount
    Prints

• Total Exposure Band Wedding Bands

Very Professional and Highly Recommended.

• Samantha Anderson Events Wedding Planners

Highly recommended! I'm a local wedding planner and I've been working with Ava Moore for the past couple years. She always takes the best care of my clients and captures the most magical moments for them on their wedding day! Love working with her!

• Charleston Catering and Events Wedding Caterers

Beautiful work from Ava Moore Photography! Nice, professional, and really captures the moment!

• 3575 Maybank Hwy, Suite D 238 Johns Island, 29455 See on map
    843-901-7925 (Phone number)
    Location of (Ava Moore Photography)