3575 Maybank Hwy Suite D 238, Johns Island, SC 29455 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $4,000
Availability Check your date

About Ava Moore Photography

My passion is capturing how you FEEL on your wedding day...and of course doing that in an artistic way and in beautiful light. THAT is what creates fine art! With my camera, I will soak up all the excitement, love, and joy that you express toward each other on your wedding day. This is also true of other precious moments that you spend with your family and friends. I document, what I think is, your heritage. Photographs are essentially heirlooms! Who doesn't LOVE going through old photographs of grandparents and great grandparents? Those photos are some of our most prized possessions in life! I desire for your children and grand children to do the same with your wedding photos...passing them down for generations. Once your wedding day passes, these photos are all you have left....

Follow Ava Moore Photography on

Ava Moore Photography 5
Ava Moore Photography 6
Ava Moore Photography 7

Brittany Hall · Married on 06/01/2019

Incredible woman, incredible photographer, and even more incredible photos

Since the wedding photos were one of the single items that last more than a day, I was extremely focused on and pick about our wedding photographer. However, from our first conversation (and of course after looking at her impeccable instagram feed full of timeless, beautiful film photos), I knew that my husband and I had to work with Ava for our wedding day. She was so interested in the story of us from the start and my vision for the wedding, and ensured that her photography style was aligned with my wedding day vision. A few months after hiring her, Ava contacted us saying it was time for engagement photos. My husband and I were not married to location for them and were open to Ava's suggestions. After she learned of our Paris engagement and my love with the city, she suggested the Biltmore for our session. She could not have suggested a better spot. The photos were FLAWLESS and she made my camera shy husband (sorry sweetie), look like a natural. However, the engagement photos were just the start. Ava worked hand-in-hand with our wedding planner to develop a day-of timeline that worked best to allow us to spend as much time during the wedding with our family and friends, which we prioritized above all else. Our planner even commented several times on how organized and knowledgeable she was! When the day finally came, Ava could not have been better. She arrived early to capture getting ready photos, ensure she had enough time for beautiful detail shots, and arrive at our wedding location before we arrived. She made our first look so comfortable and was somehow everywhere, at every moment. Flash forward to a month later, when we received our gallery. Each and every photo was INCREDIBLE and allowed my husband and i to relive one of the best days over and over again. She somehow managed to get the beautiful film photos i have always oogled over on instagram and catch all the sweaty, fun moments from our reception that we never want to forget. My husband and I are so grateful that we hired Ava for our photographer, and would do so over and over again. If you are even considering her, do not hesitate. I promise it will be one of the best decisions you will ever make for your wedding!

Sent on 07/24/2019

Katie · Married on 10/05/2018

Worth every penny!

I can't say enough good things about Nicole! From day 1 she made an effort to get to know my fiance and I. She was very thorough and extremely kind while wrangling my 16 person wedding party for photos! It only took her 4 days to get us a sneak peak of our wedding photos and we're obsessed with them. After our engagement session with her, 2 of my friends booked her for their wedding because they loved the pictures so much! All our wedding party + family said she was so pleasant and a joy to meet on the big day! The initial investment can be pricey, but I promise it's all worth it! Pictures are what you have to hold on to forever, so it's an investment for sure!

Sent on 10/19/2018
  • Chelsey

Chelsey · Married on 09/14/2018

Girl crush on this amazing woman! (and her photos!)

I cannot express in words how much we love Nicole! She is amazingly talented, and so so kind! We loved working with her.

Our wedding was pushed back about a month due to Hurricane Florence, and Nicole was exceptionally accommodating to make our new date work. She arrived more than early which was wonderful because it allowed for some buffer time, was exceptionally responsive leading up to our big day, was great for advice when I needed an opinion, and her calm and gentle demeanor on our wedding day helped to calm our nerves and put us at ease! My only regret is that we didn't have more time with her! I feel like the day went by so quickly and I wish we had had more time just to chat with her!

She had a sneak peek ready for us just a few days after our wedding, and they are absolutely stunning! Everything I wanted brought together in one image.

I would recommend Nicole to anyone for any occasion, but especially your wedding! She takes her job seriously, but is fun and gentle on a day when you need to minimize stress! She also produces the most magical and incredible photos - which was the most important thing to me on our day!

Sent on 10/29/2018
    Ava Moore Photography 8
    Ava Moore Photography 9

Ava Moore Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 3,000.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 4,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount
  • What photography services do you offer? Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Second Shooter
  • What photography items do you offer? Digital Files, Flush Mount, Prints

• Total Exposure Band
    Total Exposure Band Wedding Bands

Very Professional and Highly Recommended.

• Samantha Anderson Events
    Samantha Anderson Events Wedding Planners

Highly recommended! I'm a local wedding planner and I've been working with Ava Moore for the past couple years. She always takes the best care of my clients and captures the most magical moments for them on their wedding day! Love working with her!

• Charleston Catering and Events
    Charleston Catering and Events Wedding Caterers

Beautiful work from Ava Moore Photography! Nice, professional, and really captures the moment!

• 3575 Maybank Hwy, Suite D 238 Johns Island, 29455 See on map