Ava Moore Photography

Canton, GA View map
$7,000 Most Popular Price

$7,000 Most Popular Price

My passion is capturing how you FEEL on your wedding day...and of course doing that in an artistic way and in beautiful light. THAT is what creates fine art! With my camera, I will soak up all the excitement, love, and joy that you express toward each other on your wedding day. This is also true of other precious moments that you spend with your family and friends. I document, what I think is, your heritage. Photographs are essentially heirlooms! Who doesn't LOVE going through old photographs of grandparents and great grandparents? Those photos are some of our most prized possessions in life! I desire for your children and grand children to do the same with your wedding photos...passing them down for generations. Once your wedding day passes, these photos are all you have left....

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$7000

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

High-Res Images
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$7000

2nd Shooter
Engagement Shoot
Albums
Flush Mount

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Film

What photography services do you offer?

Engagement Shoot
High-Res Images
Second Shooter
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Flush Mount
Prints

Russell S. Married on 04/17/2021

Perfect in every way

Where do we even start with Ava Moore Photography? She was so amazing throughout our entire wedding process and we couldn’t be more thrilled with how the photos turned out across the board! With little direction from us, she and her team of second shooters took the reigns and came through in a big way! From our engagement shoot, to moving things around to make logistics work for both groomsman and bridesmaid pictures, Ava Nicole Moore made it all work seamlessly. We had many vendors throughout our wedding process but Ava truly was worth every single penny. Do not hesitate when choosing her to document your day. Her use of natural light keeps photos airy and really captures the beauty of the Lowcountry! Do yourself a favor and look no further when deciding on your photographer!
    Anna F. Married on 12/08/2020

The Best Decision!!

Where to even begin... Nicole blew us away from the very beginning. I am a wedding planner by profession, so I was very picky selecting our vendors. Photography was super important to me, so it was one of the first things I began searching. After our initial phone call, I found out that she was booked on our date. I immediately called all of our vendors and asked if they were open the next weekend, and then changed our date so we could hire Nicole. During engagement photos, bridal portraits, and the day of the wedding, she was so calm, kind, and made us feel so comfortable in front of the camera! We have the best photos from our wedding, and already have them all over our house. I'm still frequently flipping through all of our photos, and reliving the best day. If you're considering her, HIRE HER. It was one of the best decisions we made during planning!
    Alicia M. Married on 12/05/2020

Ava Moore Photography

Ava Moore is the easiest decision you can make around your wedding day - next to your partner that is! She is gifted with her talents as a photographer and her ability to so beautifully capture the love surrounding such a special day. From the first phone call, I felt that she totally understood what my husband and I wanted for our wedding day, and based upon her experience even helped to make suggestions for how to achieve that vision. She helped to build out our day-of timeline based upon what was most important to us - the whole day I was able to remain present and in the moment because of her - I felt in good hands and trusted her. I could go on and on, but suffice it to say Ava Moore captured our wedding in a way I didn't know possible and surpassed any expectation I could have. We are grateful that she was a part of what made our wedding experience so amazing!

Ava Moore Photography's reply:

Thank you so very much for this amazing review!!! It truly warms my heart!!! I absolutely adored your wedding day & hope you have many, many years of enjoyment from the images!! Best to you both!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner

Total Exposure Band Total Exposure Band Wedding Bands

Very Professional and Highly Recommended.

Anderson Event Design Anderson Event Design Wedding Planners

Highly recommended! I'm a local wedding planner and I've been working with Ava Moore for the past couple years. She always takes the best care of my clients and captures the most magical moments for them on their wedding day! Love working with her!

Charleston Catering and Events Charleston Catering and Events Wedding Caterers

Beautiful work from Ava Moore Photography! Nice, professional, and really captures the moment!

6175 Hickory Flat Hwy, Suite D 238 Canton, GA, 30115
843-901-7925
Location of (Ava Moore Photography)

Other vendors in Atlanta for your wedding