By Invitation Only...Event Planning & Design

By Invitation Only...Event Planning & Design

$3,550
Day-Of, Full, Partial

About By Invitation Only...Event Planning & Design

From quietly elegant to wonderfully extravagant, By Invitation Only… creates weddings and other glorious events that are filled with emotion and a timeless sense of wonder. Melanie Murphy and her team work with their clients to create memorable experiences.  Whether working with classic elements or the latest cutting edge trends, she strives to bring your dream to life!

Categories: Wedding Planner

Partial Planning (2)
Destination (1)
Non-Religious (1)
Religious (1)

Where to begin - when I got engaged I was immediately overwhelmed with the process of planning a wedding. After our first meeting with Melanie I knew we were in great hands! She brought all of my wedding ideas and dreams to life, and then some! Her creativity is beyond amazing - she and her team made everything come together seamlessly. Not having to worry about a thing the day of my wedding was such a blessing! Beyond that, her professionalism and ability to be on top of everything from start to finish is worth every penny. I wish I could take credit for my amazing wedding when we receive compliments but it all goes to Melanie and her team! Anyone thinking about using By Invitation Only - you will not regret it!!

Profile Picture Brittany, 5/6/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Melanie and her team were wonderful! Without her, my husband and I probably would have ended up at the courthouse. The decor was more beautiful than I could have ever imagined, every little detail was perfect. I didn't have to worry about anything the day of, there were no issues or disasters, and my mom got to relax and have fun with me on my big day! Wedding planning is stressful but Melanie made it SO much easier.

Profile Picture Haley, 3/24/17, 7 Reviews

26 Photos

My Photo Album

26 Photos

27 ENDORSEMENTS
EdgeWire Music has worked with Melanie Murphy of By Invitation Only countless times. Melanie is a true professional - handling any situation with composure and professionalism. We are excited to see her name/company as the wedding planner in our contracts!!!

I have always loved working with Melanie on her weddings... she always tasks me with some sort of incredible drape design. I always fam anxious to see the final outcome and as always her final vision looks stunning!

Melanie and her team are the cream of the crop when it comes to event planning and design. Always wonderful working the BIO!

By Invitation Only is a leader in the event industry. Melanie is going to make your event beautiful, memorable, and SO important, enjoyable. She and her team will give you the ability to relax on your wedding day and enjoy the moment. THIS IS A GIFT!! They will turn your vision into reality. She will work seamlessly with your vendors to ensure that everyone know and delivers their role. This is SO important. Bonnie Brunt Cakes LOVES the privileged to work with this talented group of professionals. I always relax when I know that Melanie is in charge, for there will be NO unwelcomed surprises....only beautiful and perfect execution. We recommend her for your next important event!!

By far one of the most creative, Professional I've worked with!!!

124 PROS I KNOW