7565 St Andrews Road, Irmo, SC 29063 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 91

About American Floral

For over 25 years and over 3500 brides, American Floral has been providing the perfect mix of flowers and service above & beyond for EVERY bride on HER special day ! A local family owned flower shop, to us, our reputation is everything!!

We have been voted by our brides as Best of Weddings Florist Hall of Fame by readers of The Knot !! AND BRIDES CHOICE by WeddingWire Brides 2013, 2015, 2016 & 2017 !!

We are the most reccomended florist in the Columbia market by other wedding professionals...There is no higher complement than a referral !! We take very seriously (So ask you vendors what THEY think of us). Call us and let us help make your day perfect !!

Check out our Facebook page for Every Columbia facility, 8 Albums of Just Bouquets, many Churches and LOTS of ideas in about 15,000 pictures of what WE have done ...actual weddings....actual brides !

www.facebook.com/pg/AmericanFloralSC/photos/?tab=albums

Look forward to speaking with you and CONGRATULATIONS !! Let's get started !

www.AmericanFloralSC.com

American Floral 3
American Floral 4

Margo Goldberg · Married on 11/13/2018

Amazing wedding flowers

I have to admit, the flowers were my only "wildcard" of all my planning for our daughter's wedding. I was a little nervous. I just could not envision what it would look like. Scott kept saying, "don't worry, I've got this", so I trusted him to do what he knows how to do. He did not disappoint!! The flowers were amazing, and jaw dropping gorgeous.

Sent on 11/14/2018

American Floral's reply:

Thank you SO much for the Kind words Margo !! You actually gave me everything I needed to "see" your vision; Seeing that...and implementing that, is what we do ! It's all about listening to what people want...asking the right questions, and caring enough to do it right ! We are Blessed in that we love WHAT we do and WHO we do it for !!

Andrea · Married on 09/01/2018

Lynn was absolutely astonishing!!!!! She took every last bit of information i told her and created the boquet of my dreams! She found me flowers I never knew even existed! They were amazing working with my baker directly so I had one less thing to stress about! I can’t say enough about Lynn!

Sent on 09/06/2018
    American Floral 5
    American Floral 6
    American Floral 7

American Floral's reply:

Thank you SO much Andrea !!! We think she is pretty amazing too !! Thank you for taking the time to tell us your thoughts...it means SO much !!

Celeste · Married on 03/17/2018

Scott was amazing and asked for so much detail. Since our wedding was on St Pat’s I wanted the flower girl to have clovers instead of petals. I didn’t even consider that they would wilt but he delivered

Sent on 03/31/2018
    American Floral 8

American Floral's reply:

Thank You SOOOO much Celeste !! It was truly a pleasure and you were an amazingly beautiful Bride !!! OH !! We went back the following week to RR and Jas...the Floral piece over the dance floor looked almost PERFECT still...10 days later ! (I couldn't believe it !)

American Floral FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 175.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 90.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 15.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 55.00
  • What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 99.00
  • Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services? $ 2,484.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services? Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Country, Eclectic, Glamorous, Modern, Preppy, Romantic, Rustic, Vintage

• Joshua Aaron Photography
    Joshua Aaron Photography Wedding Photographers

American Floral's designs are always on point. Their bouquets and arrangements are always beautiful and fresh week after week. It's always a treat to photograph their work, and on occasion we get sent home with something pretty home at the end of the night :)

• Studio Two One Two, LLC
    Studio Two One Two, LLC Wedding Photographers

Scott Jones and American Floral are simply one of the very best in the biz! Love it when we work together!!

• Bonnie Brunt Cakes
    Bonnie Brunt Cakes Wedding Cakes

We LOVE everyone at American Floral. Their floral designs are always on point, and the customer service is friendly, professional, and fun. Beautiful work...great people...excellent service! What more could you need? Call them today!!!

• 7565 St Andrews Road Irmo, SC 29063 See on map