American Floral

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$2,484 Typical Price

CONGRATULATIONS !!

How can we make "All this" easier ? Our slogan, our promise !

For 28 years, (and almost 4000 weddings...Yes, you read that right...Four THOUSAND Weddings !!) Our American Floral family has provided the highest quality florals and service for our wedding and event friends/family. With over 100 years of combined experience...we are the Columbia Area's most awarded Florist...voted by our Brides & Grooms ! Since every wedding is special and unique, we work hand in hand with all of our couples to custom design THEIR event to THEIR style and taste. "It is not my wedding...it is yours...let's do it YOUR way !" As a Local family-owned business, we are committed to providing intimate and personalized service, ensuring every aspect of YOUR day is done YOUR way !

American Floral offers customized packages for to-be-weds preparing for their big day with items like bouquets, flower crowns, altar design, aisle and Reception decor. We also have a LARGE amount of specialty items such as Arbors, Columns, Urns, Chuppah's, Cross, Aisle decor and reception containers for centerpieces ! Couples can tailor their designs with various colors, flower species, and themes to suit their budget and vision. The team specializes in classic, glamorous, and romantic-style floral arrangements. Additional services include delivery, setup, and clean up for a stress-free experience.

Remember, We make it EASY !!

We welcome ALL Couples !!

• Woman-owned

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$175

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$90

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$15

What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$55

What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$99

Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services?

$2,484

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Set Up

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Preppy
Romantic
Rustic
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Set Up

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor
Single Flowers

• Irmo
    Irmo C. Married on 03/04/2022

The very best in Irmo!

The Irmo Chamber has partnered with American Floral for many years. Scott and his team have provided the floral arrangements and center pieces at our Annual Awards Night and Gala at the Doubletree. The arrangements are exquisite and add such an elegant touch to our event. The American Floral team is always accommodating, pleasant to work with and the quality of their designs are TOP SHELF!

American Floral's reply:

Thanks so much for the kind words and for all that you do in our community !! Scott and the American Floral Family
    Stacy Married on 02/19/2022
    Scott is hands down the best florist EVER!!!!! He was such a blast to work with. He had previously done my older sister's wedding and I loved his floral arrangements from her wedding. Although I went in a completely different direction from what my sister did, Scott made it happen. Being a huge Gamecock fan like myself, he helped us incorporate some garnet into our floral arrangements. I must have met with Scott 5 or 6 different times because I was constantly changing or tweaking what we wanted. Scott never complained and actually would make a suggestion that would turn out better than I had expected. He definitely went above and beyond on our wedding day as well. I still have people calling us talking about how beautiful our flowers were and the arrangement in the center of the tent. Scott you were amazing and such a blast to work with. Thank you for making our wedding so beautiful
    Sarah S. Married on 02/12/2022

The Best Florist in Columbia

American Floral made my wedding day an absolute dream! Scott and the team took my vision and made it a reality. Everything was absolutely perfect and I couldn't have done it without them. I loved the simplicity of the ceremony with the vases and candles, the table decorations at the reception was exactly what I was envisioning. It was the most perfect, beautiful, breathtaking day and I am so thankful I chose American Floral. They listen to every single detail and make sure it is exactly what YOU want for your wedding day. Can't thank them enough for all they did for me!

American Floral's reply:

From the bottom of my heart THANK YOU !!! It was SO fun and an absolute pleasure to help make it all come together !! Thanks for being SUCH a pleasure to work with ! Many MANY blessings to you and your new beginning !!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

Real Weddings

• Danielle & Tyrus
    61 photos · 11/28/2019

Joshua Aaron Photography Joshua Aaron Photography Wedding Photographers

American Floral's designs are always on point. Their bouquets and arrangements are always beautiful and fresh week after week. It's always a treat to photograph their work, and on occasion we get sent home with something pretty home at the end of the night :)

Studio Two One Two, LLC Studio Two One Two, LLC Wedding Photographers

Scott Jones and American Floral are simply one of the very best in the biz! Love it when we work together!!

Bonnie Brunt Cakes Bonnie Brunt Cakes Wedding Cakes

We LOVE everyone at American Floral. Their floral designs are always on point, and the customer service is friendly, professional, and fun. Beautiful work...great people...excellent service! What more could you need? Call them today!!!

7565 St Andrews Road Irmo, SC, 29063
803-732-7950

Monday - Friday 9-6 Saturdays 9-1 (plus setting up weddings)
Location of (American Floral)

Other vendors in Columbia for your wedding