7565 St Andrews Road, Irmo, SC 29063 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 91

About American Floral

For over 25 years and over 3500 brides, American Floral has been providing the perfect mix of flowers and service above & beyond for EVERY bride on HER special day ! A local family owned flower shop, to us, our reputation is everything!!

We have been voted by our brides as Best of Weddings Florist Hall of Fame by readers of The Knot !! AND BRIDES CHOICE by WeddingWire Brides 2013, 2015, 2016 & 2017 !!

We are the most reccomended florist in the Columbia market by other wedding professionals...There is no higher complement than a referral !! We take very seriously (So ask you vendors what THEY think of us). Call us and let us help make your day perfect !!

Check out our Facebook page for Every Columbia facility, 8 Albums of Just Bouquets, many Churches and LOTS of ideas in about 15,000 pictures of what WE have done ...actual weddings....actual brides !

www.facebook.com/pg/AmericanFloralSC/photos/?tab=albums

Look forward to speaking with you and CONGRATULATIONS !! Let's get started !

www.AmericanFloralSC.com

American Floral 7
  • Claire

Claire deRoos · Married on 05/04/2019

Fun To Work With!

Of all my vendors, I enjoyed planning with Scott the most!! He was so energetic, lively, and fun to work with. He was extremely open to my ideas and listened diligently. We bounced ideas back and forth between what I envisioned and what he could execute. He was very flexible about working with my budget and making the most we could out of my money. He helped me navigate the tough decisions like where to spend my money, focusing on the areas people see the most to get the most bang for my buck. He had tons of pictures to show me from past weddings at my venue, which was great when getting ideas of what I wanted. On my wedding day, I had NO worries whatsoever; I knew he would handle everything flawlessly, which he did. I am so thankful I let him and his crew do all the flowers-- looking back, I can't imagine trying to conquer this task on my own or with family and friends' help. The florals were gorgeous and made the ceremony and reception so special! I would recommend Scott and American Floral to anyone!

Sent on 06/04/2019
    American Floral 18
    American Floral 19
    American Floral 20

American Floral's reply:

You sure know how to brighten The FlowerMan's day !! YOU are one of the reasons I LOVE what I do !!! Thank YOU so much for being SO awesome to Help !! Listening is the key to making a bride happy....listening and doing what she wants !! MUCH Happiness and success in your future...and PLEASE keep in touch !!!!
  • Morgan

Morgan · Married on 01/05/2019

Perfect Wedding Flowers

Scott and the staff at American Floral were amazing. My Husband and I live in Hawaii but had our wedding in Columbia because our families live in SC. We wanted to tie in Hawaii with our flowers and it turned out beautifully!

Sent on 01/22/2019
    American Floral 21
    American Floral 22
    American Floral 23
    American Floral 24

American Floral's reply:

Thanks SO Much Morgan !! And we did it all by phone and email !! You are a stunning Bride and a very special person...CONGRATULATIONS !! And thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience !!
  • Samantha

Samantha Baird · Married on 12/08/2018

Easy, fun, and overall a wonderful experience

Scott and his team were so wonderful! Quick at responding to my questions and made sure the final product was going to be exactly what i wanted. It was actually better than i could have imagined. Scott is so down to earth and made my vision come to life! If you hire the right vendors like American Floral, you will truly enjoy every bit of the planning process and really enjoy your big day!

Sent on 12/27/2018
    American Floral 25

American Floral's reply:

You are SO kind and thoughtful....I really appreciate you taking the time to write this ! Your wedding was beautiful ...we are all SO happy for you !! Best wishes and we'll see you on the ball field !

American Floral FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 175.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 90.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 15.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 55.00
  • What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 99.00
  • Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services? $ 2,484.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services? Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Country, Eclectic, Glamorous, Modern, Preppy, Romantic, Rustic, Vintage

• Joshua Aaron Photography
    Joshua Aaron Photography Wedding Photographers

American Floral's designs are always on point. Their bouquets and arrangements are always beautiful and fresh week after week. It's always a treat to photograph their work, and on occasion we get sent home with something pretty home at the end of the night :)

• Studio Two One Two, LLC
    Studio Two One Two, LLC Wedding Photographers

Scott Jones and American Floral are simply one of the very best in the biz! Love it when we work together!!

• Bonnie Brunt Cakes
    Bonnie Brunt Cakes Wedding Cakes

We LOVE everyone at American Floral. Their floral designs are always on point, and the customer service is friendly, professional, and fun. Beautiful work...great people...excellent service! What more could you need? Call them today!!!

• 7565 St Andrews Road Irmo, 29063 See on map