American Floral Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2013 Winner

• Irmo
    Irmo C. Married on 03/04/2022

The very best in Irmo!

The Irmo Chamber has partnered with American Floral for many years. Scott and his team have provided the floral arrangements and center pieces at our Annual Awards Night and Gala at the Doubletree. The arrangements are exquisite and add such an elegant touch to our event. The American Floral team is always accommodating, pleasant to work with and the quality of their designs are TOP SHELF!

American Floral's reply:

Thanks so much for the kind words and for all that you do in our community !! Scott and the American Floral Family
    Stacy Married on 02/19/2022
    Scott is hands down the best florist EVER!!!!! He was such a blast to work with. He had previously done my older sister's wedding and I loved his floral arrangements from her wedding. Although I went in a completely different direction from what my sister did, Scott made it happen. Being a huge Gamecock fan like myself, he helped us incorporate some garnet into our floral arrangements. I must have met with Scott 5 or 6 different times because I was constantly changing or tweaking what we wanted. Scott never complained and actually would make a suggestion that would turn out better than I had expected. He definitely went above and beyond on our wedding day as well. I still have people calling us talking about how beautiful our flowers were and the arrangement in the center of the tent. Scott you were amazing and such a blast to work with. Thank you for making our wedding so beautiful
  • Sarah
    Sarah S. Married on 02/12/2022

The Best Florist in Columbia

American Floral made my wedding day an absolute dream! Scott and the team took my vision and made it a reality. Everything was absolutely perfect and I couldn't have done it without them. I loved the simplicity of the ceremony with the vases and candles, the table decorations at the reception was exactly what I was envisioning. It was the most perfect, beautiful, breathtaking day and I am so thankful I chose American Floral. They listen to every single detail and make sure it is exactly what YOU want for your wedding day. Can't thank them enough for all they did for me!

American Floral's reply:

From the bottom of my heart THANK YOU !!! It was SO fun and an absolute pleasure to help make it all come together !! Thanks for being SUCH a pleasure to work with ! Many MANY blessings to you and your new beginning !!
  • Emma
    Emma D. Married on 02/05/2022

Above & Beyond

I have been planning my wedding for the past 16 months to take place in May of 2020. Unfortunately, due to COVID-19 we have had to postpone. Scott was so flexible and willing to work with us during this difficult time. Scott was one of the first vendors to say he would be wherever I needed him to be on whatever day. This made rescheduling so much less stressful. I cannot say enough positive things about American Floral, from the planning stage, to now the rescheduling phase. We are looking forward to working with them in May of 2021!!

American Floral's reply:

SO sorry that you are having to deal with such things. It's the least WE can do to help take as much stress off of YOU as we can.
    WE too are looking forward to May 2021 !!!
  • Abby
    Abby B. Married on 10/02/2021

Gorgeous Florals!

Scott made working at an unfamiliar venue (I am a wedding planner based out of Charleston, SC) such a breeze. He attended our site visit prior to the wedding, and had such wonderful suggestions on ideas to utilize the space. We had a number of last minute changes in the floral needs, and Scott was so incredibly accommodating. The florals he + his team produced were absolutely gorgeous, and just what my couple was looking for! They were such showstoppers. I was so appreciative of how easy he made things for myself and my clients. Would absolutely recommend!!
  • Alison
    Alison Married on 09/10/2021
    Scott Jones is the most amazing florist. He has worked with me to give my ideas vision while incorporating my budget. Cant wait to see what he comes up with on our big day! The flowers were amazing!
    Hannah F. Married on 06/26/2021

Phenomenal!

Scott made all of my wedding flower dreams come true! All of the bouquets, centerpieces, and decor were absolutely gorgeous and I received endless compliments on them all night. Scott is so easy to get along with and made the planning process easy and stress-free. You truly cannot go wrong with choosing American Floral- I would recommend them over and over again!!

American Floral's reply:

You SO made My day Hannah !!! So Sweet !! You had SUCH a beautiful wedding and reception and we are SO happy that we could be a small part of YOUR day !! Especially after the COVID postpone......WE DID IT GIRL !!! We got you Married !!!
  • Celissa
    Celissa T. Married on 06/25/2021

Amazing job!

Planning a long distance wedding during a pandemic was stressful but Scott and his team were wonderful
    Go work with! I sent Scott a vision board with my dress and colors. Scott caught the vision and understood the direction I wanted to go in. His questions and attention to detail calmed all
    Of my worries. I didn’t see my flowers until wedding day and they were beyond my expectations.

American Floral's reply:

Thank YOU for such kind words Celissa !! Your vision and taste were excellent and PERFECT and became clear as we discussed it. SO happy we were able to help make your day , YOUR way !! We wish you SO much happiness in your future !!! Please email me some pictures !! Congratulations !!!!
  • Sierra
    Sierra B. Married on 06/19/2021

Wonderful!!

Scott is the absolute best! From the second I first messaged American Floral on here with a very short time to plan our wedding, he emailed & called me right away. He was SO helpful, professional, fun, & brought my exact vision for all of our bouquets & decor. Cannot say thank you enough for making my day special (& beautiful)! Will recommend American Floral forever!

American Floral's reply:

Thank you SO much for your kind words and trust in us to help you through the planning and implementation of your beautiful wedding Sierra !!! It was SO fun helping and we are SO happy for you !!!
  • Julie
    Julie H. Married on 06/14/2021

Love American Floral

American Floral provided the Flowers for both of my kids' weddings! Scott Jones knows his stuff! He was very accomodating, listened to us and came through with beautiful flowers! I thank him and his staff for providing us the best service!

American Floral's reply:

Thank you SO much Julie !! It is one of my greatest honors to help with families life events...and them become family !! You are now that !! We wish you much happiness and success !! (And Grandbabies !!) Please keep in touch !!
  • Aubrey
    Aubrey Married on 04/24/2021

Lynn was amazing!

I had a close to nothing flower budget and Lynn was absolutely amazing to work with to ensure I had the most beautiful flowers. She went above and beyond for a client with a small budget and I am so thankful for her amazing talent. My bouquet was everything I ever wanted.

American Floral's reply:

Thank you SO much Aubrey !! We were SO thrilled to help ! Big budget or small, it's STILL your wedding...and it should be YOUR way !! CONGRATULATIONS !!!
  • Stacy
    Stacy H. Married on 03/23/2021

Scott is a gem

I planned our small wedding at the Lace House remotely from St. Louis. After not getting helpful responses from other local florists, Scott was incredibly welcoming and supportive in our email conversations. He spent time getting to know my tastes and vision for my bouquet and was always willing to answer my questions or make adjustments as needed. He was so easy to work with and I trusted his keen sense of style to create a bouquet that would beautifully complement the other colors and style of our wedding. I was in love with my bouquet from the moment I saw it. Fresh, vibrant and full, it perfectly captured what I had envisioned. The fresh-cut flowers for several guests were also beautifully appointed. I absolutely recommend American Floral and could not be happier with Scott’s execution. His humor, patience and knowledge really stood out and it will be a joy to work with him for any of your floral needs.

American Floral's reply:

I am choking up....You are too kind and thoughtful Stacy ! We ONLY want to make people happy...I am SO glad we did that for YOU and thrilled you came and now call Columbia Home !!! You have a friend in the flower business !!
  • Megan
    Megan N. Married on 03/13/2021

Such a great experience!!

Working with Lynn and the team was a dream come true. They helped capture my vision perfectly! Not only were they instrumental with the flowers but they also were very helpful with the overall decor and theme for the wedding. It was so great and arguably my favorite vendor I worked with for my wedding!

American Floral's reply:

CONGRATULATIONS Megan !! Thanks for the great review...especially from someone laying on the beach on their honeymoon !! We think Lynn is amazing too...but it's always wonderful to hear from our brides !! Thanks for being SO fantastic !!!
  • Marie
    Marie R. Married on 12/30/2020

Marie Russ Smith, Bride

It’s impossible to put into words just how amazing and talented Scott and American Floral are at what they do. I am extremely detailed and was even more so that way when it came to my wedding. I knew what looked I wanted, and from my very first meeting with Scott, I was sure he would deliver. From my bridal portrait bouquet to the rehearsal dinner florals to the wedding and reception, Scott and his team made every single one of my dreams come true. I can’t tell you how many people have reached out wanting to know who was responsible for my florals. I’ve even had people that weren’t invited to the wedding reach because they have either seen pictures or heard from someone who was there just how gorgeous the florals were. Scott understood from the beginning how detailed I am, so prior to leaving the ceremony and wedding venue, he came to see me so that we could do an entire walk through together. It meant so much to me. Scott is absolutely the person to hire for your wedding or event!

American Floral's reply:

I am seriously starting to tear up. I love it when someone know's what they want...because I want EVERY bride to have what THEY want !! The look on your face when you saw it all and the hug you gave me....that was Perfect !! We are SO happy for you Marie ! Thank you for trusting us to help make your day YOURS !! Hugs and Prayers for you all !!
  • Debbie
    Debbie R. Married on 12/30/2020

Debbie Russ mother of the bride

We had a life long friend that is a florist who was not well and could not do my daughter’s wedding. He had always planned to do her wedding. Scott was recommended to us and we could not have been happier. His flowers were absolutely beautiful. You must know her wedding was Wednesday Dec 30 so flowers had to come in the week before. Scott made it so I did not worry. He delivered plus. He made the wedding Magical. I would recommend him for any type of event or flower arrangement that you may need. He was a true “Blessing”. Thank you Scott and American Floral staff

American Floral's reply:

It was meant to be....now you have two life long friends in the flower business ! The blessing was ours !! Thank you for being SO wonderful and for your kind words !!
  • F
    Forever C. Married on 11/10/2020

Amazing Team

We enjoyed working with Scott and his team on a wedding this past weekend! His work is beautiful! The couple and their guest were in awe of the arrangements and decor Scott and his team designed! We look forward to working with American Floral in the future!
  • Anne
    Anne J. Married on 11/07/2020

Excellent Wedding Choice

Scott did an absolutely superb job with my daughter’s wedding on 7.11.2020. His color combination for bouquets was exactly what we had hoped for, and the church altar arrangements were gorgeous. After the church ceremony, the altar arrangements provided yet more beautiful décor for the reception. We faced many changes to our original plan due to Covid, and Scott met every obstacle with understanding and suggestions. American Floral is excellent to work with and provides beautiful flowers!

American Floral's reply:

Kind words are ALWAYS appreciated !! I'm blushing a bit....I usually say (because I'm an out-of-work comedian !)..."You wanted Pretty, Right ? That's what y'all said you wanted, so THAT is what you got ! "
    It is one of the highlights of my day when someone takes the time to say Thank You ! to my team and myself !! WE work VERY hard to make sure You get what YOU want ! Always nice to know that we nailed it !! Thanks again !!
  • Hailee
    Hailee S. Married on 10/23/2020

Gorgeous flowers!!!

I loved working with scott!! He was so easy to work with and knew exactly what I wanted! I loved all my flowers!! American floral does beautiful work!!

American Floral's reply:

WE are SO thrilled to have met y'all and been a part of Such a wonderful day !! CONGRATULATIONS and best wishes !! Can't wait to se the Photographers images !!
  • Lorin
    Lorin B. Married on 10/12/2020

American Floral MADE my wedding!!!

I worked with Scott from American Floral on the flowers for my wedding and it was literally one of the best decisions I could have made! Scott and his team go the extra mile to make sure their brides are taken care of, and the way they turned my vision into reality was literally magic! I felt was though I had stepped into one of my Pinterest photos! Every time I (or any of my guests, honestly) walked into the ballroom, my breath was taken away by the beauty of the floral arrangements! These guys are really top notch! I’m still getting calls and texts from guests asking me “Who did your flowers ?!?” I would honestly recommend Scott and his wonderful team for any event- they are fun, honest, and so so talented! Thank you all so much for making my day so special!

American Floral's reply:

I am actually tearing up reading this....
    Your taste was REALLY the driving factor in making your wedding YOUR wedding ! We just LISTENED to the Bride....and did what SHE wanted !! And what an AWESOME bride she was. Special times...with a special person. We were thrilled to she your wedding come together...but hate to see you go. PLEASE keep in touch ! The American Floral Family
  • Deri-Ann
    Deri-Ann D. Married on 09/04/2020

Stunning Flowers!

You cannot go wrong with American Floral. Scott and his team decorated my wedding venue beautifully. I was stunned at how they were able to capture my vision. I told them I wanted a blend of two bouquets I found online and the finish product was breathtaking. I'm so glad there were pictures because I want this bouquet to last forever. They took my dreams and made it a reality. The venue looked like a garden fairy tale with all of the bright beautiful colors.

American Floral's reply:

FRom start to finish, your taste and vision were clear...we just did what YOU wanted !! That's what we do....we listen and do what our brides want (what a concept huh ??! A business that does what you want ??). Deri-Ann, You are a RockStar among Rockstars !!! We wish you MUCH happiness and Love...FOREVER !! Can't wait to see the Professional Pictures !!
  • Krystal
    Krystal H. Married on 08/15/2020

So beautiful!

I found American Floral at a Bridal expo that I attended in June 2019 and fell in love with their designs. They were so unique and elegant which was the exact look I was going for the wedding. During the consultation, we met with Scott Jones and he was simply amazing. He was professional, funny, and knowledgeable. I trusted him to ensure my vision came to life! Before the guests arrived I got the chance to see the floral arrangements as well as my BEAUTIFUL bouquet. I was overly emotional. It was simply beautiful. If you’re looking for a reasonably priced, professional florist, be sure to contact them! They will exceed your expectations!

American Floral's reply:

And if you are looking for a wonderful person and friend...Look no further than Krystal Hanson !! And what a BEAUTIFUL Bride !!!
    It was SO much fun helping you with your day sweet lady !! I can't wait to see the pictures !!!!
  • Courtney
    Courtney C. Married on 05/02/2020

Literally Scott and his team are the best!

Scott and the whole team at American Floral are absolutely phenomenal. Their work is fantastic and their willingness to go above and beyond just can’t be beat. I had my wedding date planned almost a year ago for beginning of May and American Floral had been working with me on it along the way. With the virus going around, and having so many elderly and out of town guests, unfortunately we had to postpone. American Floral was checking on me the whole way! Not just about wedding details, but also how I was feeling with all of it. They really care about you and want you to have the best experience possible! I’ve talked to other brides who have used other companies and they always say they wished they would have had the service that American Floral provides. I’ve now updated my wedding day and they are going out of their way to accommodate my new date. I’m so glad I went with them and will recommend them 100% to anyone needing a florist!

American Floral's reply:

SUCH kindness from SUCH a sweet person !! Your WEDDING was AMAZING !!!! We are SO happy for both of you....Thank you SO much for your sweet words and Thank you for letting us help make it all happen !! CONGRATULATIONS !!!!
  • Hannah
    Hannah R. Married on 10/05/2019

Perfect Perfect Perfect

Scott is so knowledgeable and knew exactly what I was envisioning when we had our meetings. The most professional in the business by far.

American Floral's reply:

We are SO thrilled for you Hannah !!! Your words are SO kind as is your heart !! Thanks for your feedback and pictures...can't wait to see the rest !! CONGRATULATIONS !!!!
  • Parris
    Parris B. Married on 09/11/2019

They go above and beyond and are super helpful, always!

We love the "flower man"! I am the owner of a local wedding planning business (Eventfully Chic by Parris) and I am more than happy to recommend American Floral for any floral needs. Response times are fast, customer service is superior, and the flowers - oh - just wait until you see the flowers that they deliver! You can't go wrong with American Floral! They go above and beyond and are super helpful, always!

American Floral's reply:

Well planned and perfectly executed ...That was a Beautiful wedding in a great space for an awesome bride !! Thanks for the Kind words Parris !! Looking forward to our next wedding together !
    Joan L. Married on 07/12/2019

Amazing Floral Experience!

Lynn was a joy to work with at my daughter's wedding. She helped with suggestions and took my daughter's vision and made it a reality! Everything turned out even better than we ever could have dreamed and we are beyond pleased with American Floral. We felt the pricing was very fair also. Thanks, Lynn!