64 Reviews for American Floral

Single Flowers (4)
Clean Up (3)
Non-Floral (2)
64 American Floral Reviews

Scott was amazing and asked for so much detail. Since our wedding was on St Pat’s I wanted the flower girl to have clovers instead of petals. I didn’t even consider that they would wilt but he delivered

Profile Picture Celeste, 3/17/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up, Aisle Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Non-Floral

Scott was wonderful to work with and provided beautiful wedding flowers. He works within your budget and lends great creativity and expertise.

Profile Picture Lisa, 9/2/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

If I could give Scott and his team a billion stars I would. Early on in my wedding planning I went into my first consultation with Scott with some vague ideas and a few photos off Pinterest and I can't even tell you how happy I was with the outcome. Scott was always very responsive, and when the day came, he had executed what I had in my mind perfectly. Somehow, he was able to take the image I had in my head and make it a reality. The flowers that were at my wedding looked like a million bucks, I could not have been happier! Scott is one of those people who is always happy to hear from you, and who makes you feel like family minutes after saying your first hellos! Work with these guys, you won't be disappointed!

Profile Picture Lauren, 9/2/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Table Arrangements, Corsages, Flower Petals

Scott and his team were simply awesome. We used him for our sons rehearsal dinner and party and our daughter in law and her family used Scott for the wedding and reception. Scott and his team took a simple thought process and concept and turned both events into unbelievably beautiful. It was such a simple process to work with Scott and his team. Our consultations were simple and it felt like we had known Scott forever. We will look nowhere else when its time for us to look for a florist for our daughers wedding!

Profile Picture User7139091, 1+ year ago, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Table Arrangements, Corsages, Single Flowers, Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up

Mr. Jones is a nice man and i appreciate his services he has some amazing flowers and i know my wedding going to look nice and elegant.

Profile Picture User7037152, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Services Used: Bouquets, Single Flowers

Have had the privilege of ordering his flowers for mothers day, valentines, birthdays and funerals for over twenty years. Each and every time his creations have been the envy of each person viewing them. The pinnacle of he and his staffs performance was my once in a lifetime wedding. Scott and my wife combined their creative talents to use her vision and his artistic ability to make our Charleston wedding venue, the talk of the town. He and his staffs personal touch were evident from the smallest petal to the numerous breathtaking larger arrangements. The floral project was professionally performed with an emphasis on subtlety when requested and overwhelming arrangements when necessary. I wanted our day to be the best day of our life, so of course I chose American Floral!

Profile Picture kent, 4/23/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Scott was amazing. He respected my budget and provided gorgeous flowers for the ceremony. Not only that, he was a pleasure to work with! I would highly recommend American Floral, you can't go wrong consulting with Scott.

Profile Picture Natalie, 4/15/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

We couldn't have picked a better florist for our wedding! Scott went over and beyond to make sure everything was PERFECT! The flowers were breathtaking and the service was excellent! I highly recommend using them for any event!

Profile Picture Makenzie, 4/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Scott Jones and the American Floral team wowed me! I was blown away over how beautiful my flowers were. He understood the vision that I had, and executed it! He was also so helpful and responsive throughout the planning process. I was planning the wedding from out-of-state, and Scott was so helpful with suggesting other vendors that we might need and helping with a last minute issue with our unity candle. He provided quality, beautiful flowers!

Profile Picture Gibson, 12/17/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Petals, Table Arrangements

Scott and his team at American Floral came to our rescue when my original florist fell through just a few weeks before our wedding!! I was scared to death, but I felt a huge sense of relief after talking to him for just a few minutes!! A few days after the initial meeting, he made my bouquet for my bridal portraits and it was stunning!! Scott made sure that we were on the same page and he kept in contact with us throughout the entire process! He took my vision and ran with it!! I was beyond happy with every single detail all the way down to the beautiful ribbons and pearls he added to my bouquet!!! If you want an experienced, trustworthy, amazing florist, I highly recommend Scott and his team at American Floral! I am so grateful that he was able to accommodate us within such a short notice and still treat us the same as every other client!!!! He made my dreams come true and our day wouldn't have been the same without the talent and professionalism of the staff at American Floral! Thank y'all so much for making our day one that we will never forget!!! xoxo - Amanda Briggs Welch

Profile Picture Amanda, 10/1/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Flowers, Wedding Cake
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Petals, Single Flowers, Table Arrangements, Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up

Scott Jones and American Floral were an absolute pleasure to work with from day one. Even though I was living in Colorado and planning my wedding in South Carolina, Scott made it so easy to communicate and really worked with me to help get a sense of my vision. And his execution of that vision was phenomenal - when I saw all of the bouquets/center piece displays, etc., it was clear that Scott knew exactly what I wanted even more than I did! The flowers tied in with all of the other decorations and the setting perfectly, and we could not have been happier with the final product. Would highly recommend!!

Profile Picture Melissa, 6/11/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Petals, Table Arrangements

American Floral came and conquered at my wedding!!!!! When I tell you I wanted a big beautiful ball of sunshine, they came and DELIEVERED. I LOVED my flowers and they were a big hit. Scott and his team were so accommodating, and I'm so happy I selected them for my big day. I promise you, you can trust your wedding in their hands and know you will get what you want and more. You guys rock!!!!!!! --- Adrianne ( 06-11-2016 Cobblestone Golf Club Park).

Profile Picture adrianne, 6/11/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Petals, Non-Floral, Single Flowers, Table Arrangements, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up

Scott Jones is the most amazing florist. He has worked with me to give my ideas vision while incorporating my budget. Cant wait to see what he comes up with on our big day! The flowers were amazing!

Profile Picture Alison, 4/30/16, 6 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up, Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Table Arrangements

Scott and his team created beautiful florals for our wedding. Scott does a great job of working very closely with you to get you just want you want! His work is absolutely beautiful! We were very pleased!

Profile Picture Kelly, 4/9/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Scott was wonderful to work with throughout the whole wedding process. Always there to answer any wedding questions or concerns even if it did not apply to flowers. I was in LOVE with the flowers at our reception, my flowers and the ceremony flowers. It helped make my wedding beautiful. Thank you Scott.

Profile Picture Amy, 4/2/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

The whole American Floral team did an amazing job! I contacted them with very short notice (two weeks) needing flowers for my wedding and they helped me decide on a bouquet for myself and my three bridesmaids.

Profile Picture Janean, 3/19/16, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Consultations, Bouquets

Among all the fun, the wedding planning process can be stressful. Scott Jones and his team at American Floral made the floral arrangements aspect of planning a breeze! From their quick response time, to their knowledge about their products and willingness to go above and beyond what you ask for to deliver something amazing - I wouldn't recommend anyone but them for a florist!

Profile Picture User7102417, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Scott and his team are phenomenal! Our flowers were beyond what I could have expected and they truly went above and beyond for our day! Wish there was an option to give above 5 stars!

Profile Picture User4908525, 2+ years ago, 10 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Scott is great! By far my favorite person to work with when planning my wedding. He was easy to work with, did everything I asked, was reassuring, coordinated with my bakery to get the flowers on the cake, coordinated with my caterer to set up the venue, and was above and beyond what a bride needs on her wedding day!

Profile Picture User4844947, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
3.8

I had a few small bumps with this florist, my bridal bouquet was incorrect and I didn't receive a final quote prior to the florist purchasing the flowers which I was upset about. However, on my wedding day my flowers were absolutely gorgeous!!

Profile Picture User4399484, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers

I wouldn't recommend any other place for flowers! Scott listened to my entire vision for my wedding and made it happen times two! The assortments he came up with were beautiful and he helped me stay within budget.

Profile Picture User3988873, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers

We were so happy to have used American Floral for our wedding on 04/25/15. Scott worked with us within our budget to create a picture perfect wedding. Scott listened to everything my husband and I wanted for our wedding flowers and perfectly created our vision. The flowers themselves, the colors, and the arrangements were perfect! I could not have envisioned anything more perfect myself. The moment i first saw my bridal bouquet, my breath was taken away. My bridesmaids' flowers were beautiful and the arrangements for the ceremony and reception were perfect. I gushed about my bridal bouquet to my husband for days while on our honeymoon. We will be using no one but American Floral for any events or celebrations in the future.

Profile Picture Victoria, 4/25/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers

DONT LOOK ANYWHERE ELSE. Scott was accepting of my budget and gave me the MOST beautiful wedding! They're professional but don't take themselves too seriously. So beautiful and so fun. Just do it.

Profile Picture Emily, 11/15/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers

I can not say nothing but great things about American Floral! Scott and the whole entire staff were wonderful throughout the whole planning process of our wedding. I will definitely recommend American Floral to anyone planning a wedding! Scott's personality just makes picking out flowers fun! Literally! Very well organized and very personal. Im almost sad that our wedding is over because now the fun with scott is over! But my flowers were gorgeous and everyone was talking about how great the smelled.

Profile Picture Whitney, 11/1/14, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Gorgeous flowers and arrangements for our wedding! Couldn't have been more pleased.

Profile Picture Megan, 10/25/14, 6 Reviews