Wavering Place

427 Adams Hayne Road, Eastover, SC 29044 Map · Phone number
Guest capacity 1 to 300
Availability Check your date

About Wavering Place

You will transcend time at this family owned, historic venue. Beautiful old world architecture set among lush woodland gardens makes for a setting you and your guests will never forget. The carefully restored "Kitchen House" is the perfect bridal suite and B&B for 2. "Green Tree House", is a 2600 sf pavilion that includes 2 fireplaces, 2 restrooms, a prep kitchen, service bar, and dressing/meeting space. Minutes from downtown Columbia, Wavering Place is listed on the National Register of Historic Places. It is an authentic southern experience unlike any other in South Carolina.

-photo credit Allison Pedigo and Landon Jacob

Wavering Place 7
  • Erin

Erin · Married on 05/19/2018

Perfect Wedding Venue

Wavering Place exceeded all expections. The staff was wonderful throughout the whole process and our wedding there was absolutely perfect. 5/5 stars

Mackenzie · Married on 04/28/2018

Wedding Venue

I can’t even put into words how much I love Wavering Place. It was the perfect location for my wedding. It is absolutely beautiful all 4 seasons. I had my engagement pictures in the fall and bridal/wedding in the spring. And my pictures are amazing. Everyone is wonderful to work with. Shana is the sweetest woman and will go above and beyond to make you have the best experience ever. I would get married here over and over again. Please check out this venue, I promise you will not be disappointed.

• Katherine

Katherine Fellers · Married on 04/07/2018

We LOVE Wavering Place

Tucked away just outside Columbia is the most beautiful Plantation home with an abundance of giant oaks, magnolias and native plants. The gardens are breathtaking, and the Adams family is so wonderful! I remember seeing Wavering Place online and knowing this was our venue. As soon as we pulled down the driveway for the first tour, I got butterflies. You feel as though you're in a different world, and there was no doubt in my mind that this is where my future husband and I would be married. I mostly corresponded with Shana, and I cannot say enough great things about her. She was so responsive, caring and patient with us throughout the wedding process. I immediately felt at home when I met her. You will not go wrong with Wavering Place. Each wedding I have seen there has been unique to the couple and is stunning every single time. Don't hesitate on this one. It is the hidden gem that is taking Columbia by storm, and you will fall in love with it just as I have.

Wavering Place 8
    Wavering Place 9
    Wavering Place 10
    Wavering Place 11
    Wavering Place 12
    Wavering Place 13
    Wavering Place 14

Wavering Place FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue? Yes
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season? $ 3,500.00
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during off-peak season? $ 3,500.00
  • Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue? Yes
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during peak season? $ 3,500.00
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during off-peak season? $ 3,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in starting site fee? Bridal Suite, Parking
  • What is the maximum capacity of your venue? 300
  • What is the minimum number of guests required to book your venue? 1
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer? 0
  • Describe your venue: Garden, Historic Building, Mansion
  • What kind of settings are available? Covered Outdoor, Uncovered Outdoor, Scenic Views
  • What event services do you offer? Get Ready Rooms, Outside Vendors, Preferred Vendors Only, Wifi

• 427 Adams Hayne Road Eastover, South Carolina, 29044 See on map