Jessica Rourke

Columbia, SC View map

Jessica Rourke specializes in Full Planning & Styling as well as Day of Coordination.

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$1,875

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$8,500

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Day-of Coordination
Event Design
Full Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Destination
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

• Michelle
    Michelle A. Getting married on 04/11/2022

Truly Amazing...

As a couple you are so excited, you are engaged and your wedding day is coming. Time to plan, think creatively, make it special, but with COVID and family situation you have 8 weeks to make all that come together at a location no one lives in… we were recommended to an amazing person and planner, Jessica Rourke. We meet with her, she asked thoughtful questions to get to know us and understand what success looks like for us and we instantly made a trusted connection. Needless to say she worked miracles to organize and bring to life the rehearsal dinner, ceremony and reception each in their own spectacular manner. We could not have done this without her, our family and friends said it was truly magical and for us was everything we wanted to start our life together…
  • Kathy
    Kathy H. Getting married on 03/06/2022

Jessica Rourke is the ABSOLUTE BEST

My daughter's wedding was scheduled for June 27th, 2020. The pandemic made planning, executing and deciding whether or not to reschedule extremely difficult. We were astounded by Jessica Rourke's intelligence, creativity, professionalism, energy and thoughtfulness. She was always calm, steady and kind even when the pandemic was creating total chaos for her business. She was always able to juggle her other weddings without missing a detail for our event. My daughter's wedding was perfect despite numerous setbacks and changes due to the pandemic. Jessica was always able to remain nimble and pivot to a new plan. We will be forever grateful! She left a permanent imprint on our event and our hearts! If you are considering hiring a wedding planner, look no further. Jessica Rourke is the absolute BEST! The compliments are still rolling in from our guests.
  • Grace
    Grace W. Married on 03/02/2021

Best coordinator - hands down.

I have friend in the wedding industry and when it came time to choose a wedding coordinator, I reached out to her for suggestions. She told me that hiring a good coordinator is SO important and your other vendors will thank you for it. She could not have been more right.
    Her immediate suggestion was Jessica Rourke. I reached out and within a day, Jessica had gotten back to me and set up a call to talk through what we needed.
    Between my friend and I, the planning part of the wedding was taken care of and we just needed a coordinator for the day of. Jessica was so much more than that though - she basically takes over everything the month of.
    My situation was even more unique because I caught a stomach bug and was in the ER the night/morning before my wedding getting pumped with fluids and meds. I'm usually a type A person who would have been checking in on everyone throughout the day to make sure people were where they needed to be and when. Being sick/tired on my wedding day didn't allow me to do that. But Jessica was already on top of EVERYTHING. Not a single thing throughout the entire day was out of place. Her team checked in with me constantly throughout the reception to make sure I had what I needed and the day was beautiful despite our health. Thank you Jessica!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

24 photos · 05/16/2016
  • Michael & Lauren
    27 photos · 12/29/2013

2855 Devine Street, Columbia, SC, 29205
Location of (Jessica Rourke)

Other vendors in Columbia for your wedding