Columbia, SC 29205 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 2

About Jessica Rourke

Jessica Rourke specializes in Full Planning & Styling as well as Day of Coordination.

Follow Jessica Rourke on

49 Reviews for Jessica Rourke

• Kathy

Kathy Hock · Getting married on 03/06/2022

Jessica Rourke is the ABSOLUTE BEST

My daughter's wedding was scheduled for June 27th, 2020. The pandemic made planning, executing and deciding whether or not to reschedule extremely difficult. We were astounded by Jessica Rourke's intelligence, creativity, professionalism, energy and thoughtfulness. She was always calm, steady and kind even when the pandemic was creating total chaos for her business. She was always able to juggle her other weddings without missing a detail for our event. My daughter's wedding was perfect despite numerous setbacks and changes due to the pandemic. Jessica was always able to remain nimble and pivot to a new plan. We will be forever grateful! She left a permanent imprint on our event and our hearts! If you are considering hiring a wedding planner, look no further. Jessica Rourke is the absolute BEST! The compliments are still rolling in from our guests.

Sent on 08/13/2020
  • Grace

Grace Wessinger · Getting married on 03/02/2021

Best coordinator - hands down.

I have friend in the wedding industry and when it came time to choose a wedding coordinator, I reached out to her for suggestions. She told me that hiring a good coordinator is SO important and your other vendors will thank you for it. She could not have been more right.
    Her immediate suggestion was Jessica Rourke. I reached out and within a day, Jessica had gotten back to me and set up a call to talk through what we needed.
    Between my friend and I, the planning part of the wedding was taken care of and we just needed a coordinator for the day of. Jessica was so much more than that though - she basically takes over everything the month of.
    My situation was even more unique because I caught a stomach bug and was in the ER the night/morning before my wedding getting pumped with fluids and meds. I'm usually a type A person who would have been checking in on everyone throughout the day to make sure people were where they needed to be and when. Being sick/tired on my wedding day didn't allow me to do that. But Jessica was already on top of EVERYTHING. Not a single thing throughout the entire day was out of place. Her team checked in with me constantly throughout the reception to make sure I had what I needed and the day was beautiful despite our health. Thank you Jessica!

Sent on 04/10/2020
  • Tejasvir

Tejasvir Singh · Married on 11/30/2019

Jessica is wedding planner like no other - her creativity, professionalism, diligence, and love set her apart from everyone in this industry.

Jessica Rourke is the best decision that I could have imagined for my event. I have been in the wedding industry for 7+ years and currently work in management for consulting firms - she was able to surpass my expectations on managing a 650 person event.

Jessica took the effort to learn how a Sikh wedding works from understanding the details and learning all the norms. I have met 15+ planners all across North America, Jessica did a much better job than those who focus on only Sikh/Indian weddings.

Jessica took on the challenge of managing 650+ guests but was able to run the entire wedding with no hiccups at all. Guest planning and management is no easy task, but Jessica and her team were honestly wonderful.

Her strongest trait is the care and thought she puts in. Jessica maintained a very professional and friendly relationship with us, but what really stood her apart was the love she dedicated to our wedding. She genuinely cared for our well being and the overall happiness of the event. Coming into this planning phase, I had very high expectations of my planner, but honestly, I would recommend Jessica to anyone within or outside of South Carolina for any cultural wedding - she can do it all. We cannot thank her enough.

Sent on 12/19/2019

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Jessica Rourke FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 1,875.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 8,500.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Day-of Coordination
    Event Design
    Full Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Destination
    Eco-Friendly
    Military
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

Real Weddings

• Columbia, 29205 See on map
    Location of (Jessica Rourke)