318 S. Main Street at The Peace Center, Greenville, SC 29601 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Larkin's Catering and Events

Anchored by Larkin’s on the River, our catering facilities also include the Shirley Roe Cabaret Room, the Founders Room, Larkin’s Courtyard, and Larkin's Sawmill at North Main. If you would prefer to host an event at another location, Larkin’s Catering and Events can also bring the party to you! Our off-site catering options are perfect for corporate lunches, private dinner parties, or receptions.

With the newest addition of the L on Broad St, we have expanded our venue offerings to now include a space that can accomodate up to 300 guests. It's historic charm is a true gem in the heart of downtown Greenville.

The Culinary team at Larkin’s Catering and Events is ready to customize almost any menu to suit your tastes. We offer many menu options to fit your particular event, be it a cocktail reception, wedding reception, or full plated dinner.

Larkin’s Catering and Events offers a wide array of menus, facilities, and décor for your unique event. We strive to exceed our guests’ expectations and ensure that your event will be an event to remember.

Follow Larkin's Catering and Events on

2c5c27157f o 1 51 94048 157565600890240

90 Reviews for Larkin's Catering and Events

Lee Young · Getting married on 02/10/2021

Great Experience!

Our daughter was married in October 2019 at the L venue. Bri did an amazing job! She chose our entire menu and it was delicious! She took care of the sound system with the band and it was perfect! Bri is so easy to talk with and she took care of everything I was concerned about. I highly recommend the L! Thank you Bri for all your hard work and making it a night to remember!

Sent on 11/11/2019
  • Iana

Iana Amsterdam · Getting married on 05/22/2020

Vendor Visit

I can not go on enough about Larkins. I vewed the L Space and the Sawmill and both were amazing! The team made sure all of my questions were answered and eve after I left they continued to reach out, answer my questions and communicate timely and professionally. They were willing to be extremely flexible with my venue needs as well as my catering needs! Go check this place out they are awesome!

Sent on 04/10/2019

Carly Tucker · Getting married on 04/11/2020

The best in Greenville!!!

My husband and I had our wedding at The L and it was the best experience to work with the Larkin's staff. Our event specialist was Bri and we could not have been luckier to have her helping us with our big day. She was knowledgeable, flexible, experienced, and accommodating. I did not have a wedding planner and she was just a call or email away to help answer any questions I had (which was frequent). We got to look at the space several times and have a tasting at Larkin's restaurant with our parents. The venue was absolutely perfect and Bri and the staff set-up exactly what I had envisioned. Not to mention, the food was SO good. We chose to do a buffet and had several compliments from our guests that it was the best wedding food they ever had, and we agreed! I could go on and on, but if you want to have and amazing wedding experience, go with Larkin's, they are the best in Greenville!!! Thank you Bri and Larkin's we wish we could relive that day over and over!

Sent on 12/12/2019

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Real Weddings

• Kendra Martin Photography Wedding Photographers

The staff at Larkin's are great!! Venue's are beautiful and food is delicious!!!!

• Epic Entertainment, LLC Wedding DJs

They do a great job and very professional.

• Mandy Powell, LLC Wedding Planners

Love working with Larkin's! The staff is amazing and the food and service is fabulous every time. I highly recommend booking any event with them. From a small birthday, graduation, anniversary, rehearsal dinner to a fabulous wedding!

• 318 S. Main Street at The Peace Center, at The Peace Center Greenville, South Carolina, 29601 See on map
    Location of (Larkin's Catering and Events)