Epic Entertainment, LLC

Saint Augustine, FL View map
$896 Most Popular Price

$896 Most Popular Price

Epic Entertainment--Fantastic DJ's $895! Couples' Choice DJ Winner 2011-- 2021!

Epic Entertainment in Saint Augustine, servicing Florida & Georgia. Specializing in weddings, professional and experienced DJs work closely with every client. Top quality service and affordable price. Epic Entertainment 135 Jenkins St., Ste 105B, Box 186, St. Augustine, FL 32086, djarthurf@gmail.com.

Experience

DJ Arthur does over 30 events a year since 2011, and conducted an orchestra. Coordinator Kate assisted bridal parties for 6 years to great acclaim. We continually update our music library. See our 155+ perfect reviews from highly satisfied clients. Couples love our work and our enthusiasm.

Every package includes:

• $895 for 4 hour reception including setup, teardown, travel time--no breaks
  • Top of line equipment
  • Dance floor lighting included
  • $1 Million Liability insurance policy
  • Fantastic DJ/MC
  • Cocktail hour, big introductions, special dances, dinner music, bouquet, garter, cake, dancing and more dancing
  • Private internet site for planning and music selection
  • Special request music chosen in advance
  • Do NOT play certain music option

Additional services may include:

• Ceremony music (guest seating through departure) $100
  • Wireless Microphone $75
  • Day of Coordinator $300
  • Specialty music mixing/creation

What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?

$891

What is included in the starting price?

Sound/PA System

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$896

What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?

Disco Ball
Microphones

What is the starting price for uplighting?

$1,090

What music genres do you specialize in?

Country
R&B/Soul
Rock
Top 40
South Asian

What services do you offer?

Bilingual MC
Do-Not-Play List
One Event Per Day

What additional equipment do you offer?

Disco Ball

• Nicole
    Nicole P. Married on 05/14/2022

Absolutely Amazing!!!!!

I could not have chosen a better DJ and coordinator than Kate and Arthur! From my nervous morning, to being terrified before walking down the aisle, to our bubbles exit they were there for both me and my new husband. They somehow had the time and expertise to make everything run so smoothly and coordinate with our families and vendors all while making sure we were happy and had full drinks! Even leading up to the wedding, which I planned myself, Arthur was quick to respond, answer my phone call, and overall make me feel so much calmer than I ever could have dreamed! Thank you so much to both of them and I hope you choose them as well!

Epic Entertainment, LLC's reply:

Nicole, thank you for the wonderful review of Epic Entertainment and DJ Arthur and Coordinator Kate. Your wedding was incredible and you and Ronnie deserve every joy. Our thanks for letting us share your special day with you and your families and friends. Please post this review on Google too!!! All our blessings.
  • Michelle
    Michelle W. Married on 04/23/2022

Perfect Fit

We would definitely recommend Epic Entertainment . Arthur knows how to keep your wedding flowing and fun. We were impressed by him. He was professional, knowledgeable and he can dance!

Epic Entertainment, LLC's reply:

Thank you so much for the wonderful review of Epic Entertainment and DJ Arthur. Wishing you both and your families every blessing!
  • Emily
    Emily G. Married on 11/27/2021

Excellent Event!

My wedding was this last weekend, November 27, 2021, and we had a wonderful time! Arthur was our DJ and he was great to work with ahead of time! He was very nice and accommodating on my music requests and willing to talk on the phone anytime I had questions. He did both our ceremony music and reception. The ceremony was perfect and the reception was so much fun! He got everyone dancing and participating! He knew what music the crowd would enjoy and has a great knack for reading the crowd. If you are looking for someone who is fun and entertaining and engaging I highly recommend Arthur! He was also very personable and conversational and checking to make sure we were doing good throughout the night! I couldn't have asked for a better reception! :)

Epic Entertainment, LLC's reply:

Thank you so much for your wonderful review of Epic Entertainment and DJ Arthur. Your wedding was a blast and it was fantastic meeting you and Micael and your family and friends. Wishing you every blessing and joy in your marriage.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

Epic Entertainment, LLC 1
Exclusive
Epic Entertainment, LLC 2
Discount

Active duty military get $25 discount on reception and $25 discount on ceremony.

Epic Entertainment, LLC 3
Discount

$50 off total price if booked within 24 hours of inquiry or current year pricing guaranteed for wedding in following calendar year.

Pricing

Professional Organizing Consultants Professional Organizing Consultants Wedding Planners

If you are looking for a fantastic DJ, call on Arthur from Epic Entertainment. They create this great atmosphere for excitement and fun for all of the wedding guest. If you want to have an exciting time and dance the night away, call Arthur today. I highly recommend them to all of my clients.

Atlantic View Saint Augustine, 32080
864-419-6609

9 A.M. to 9 P.M. daily
Location of (Epic Entertainment, LLC)
Atlantic View Saint Augustine, FL, 32080
8644196609

9 AM to 9 PM daily

Other vendors in Jacksonville for your wedding