Epic Entertainment, LLC Reviews

144 | Saint Augustine, FL

144 Reviews for Epic Entertainment, LLC

144 Epic Entertainment, LLC Reviews

Sarah · Married on 06/16/2018

DJ Arthur from Epic Entertainment was one of the best and most memorable moments of my special day. He was SO much fun. He got people dancing who I never would have thought I could get on the floor. He was so good about taking requests and also adjusting to changes in the timeline. My dad couldn't have been happier with the money he spent on this vendor. I had such a blast with my family and friends and so many of them are still talking about how fun DJ Arthur was. THANK YOU!

Sent on 10/14/2013

Epic Entertainment, LLC's reply:

Thank you Sarah for such a glowing review. It was an honor to be part of your special day and we wish you every blessing.

Heather · Married on 05/12/2018

Great experience! He was great to work with!

Sent on 05/20/2018

Epic Entertainment, LLC's reply:

Thank you so much for the great review. You and J were absolutely great and I will miss you both so much. All our blessings for a wonderful life together!

Lily · Married on 04/14/2018

DJ Arthur provided provided music for our wedding reception and we had a great time! He was very high energy and kept everyone dancing until the end of the night, and even joined us on the dance floor for a few dances. Quite a few of our guests commented that they "loved DJ Arthur"! It was a super fun night!

Sent on 04/25/2018

Epic Entertainment, LLC's reply:

Lily, thank you for the wonderful review. It was so much fun to join you and your families for your special day. You guys rocked! All our blessings.

Mary · Married on 04/07/2018

DJ Skid with Epic entertainment was simply “epic”!! He really got the crowd going and my guests at our wedding danced the entire night away! His professionalism and quick responsiveness made the planning period amazing and the day of the wedding was nothing short of spectacular! This group comes with 6/5 stars
    For us! Thank you for making our wedding night so fun and a night to remember!

Sent on 04/08/2018

Epic Entertainment, LLC's reply:

Mary, thank you so very much for your wonderful review of DJ Skid and Epic Entertainment. We are thrilled you loved the music and the service and the attention we pay to brides and making your day perfect. All our blessings.

Shara · Married on 04/07/2018

He was there on time set everything and was very out spoken and did a crazy, amazing entrance when my husband and I entered the reception. He was fun, up beat and was everything I was hoping for in the DJ for my wedding.

Christopher · Married on 04/07/2018

This guy was AMAZING! Me and my wife went into the wedding without any solid plans and he helped out sooooo much. For example, we forgot to pick a mother/son song to dance to, but he didn't forgot and he let us know while we were setting up and he got it ready. The bridal party and bride/groom entrance was unforgettable! Best entrance I've ever experienced! WE had a super lit playlist and he added even more songs that we loved. He lipped sang some country songs when people started to stop dancing and it got everybody up there to sing and dance. He even had a rap battle with one of my guests! It was great! This man was worth every penny (which was already better priced than most DJs).
    I haven't gotten pictures from the photographers yet so I don't have any to post.

Sent on 04/19/2018

Epic Entertainment, LLC's reply:

Chris: Kate and I thank you for your wonderful review. You and your bride and both your families were so much fun and wonderful people to work with. I am so thrilled the ceremony and the reception exceeded your expectations. The ocean made a great backdrop for your ceremony. Wishing you both every blessing. DJ Arthur Epic Entertainment

Nicholas · Married on 02/24/2018

DJ Arthur definitely knows how to get the party started! From the beginning of our wedding to the end, DJ Arthur made sure our group was happy and having a great time.

Sent on 03/03/2018

Epic Entertainment, LLC's reply:

Nick and LeeAnn, thank you so much for the wonderful review and the fantastic wedding. It was great meeting you and your families and friends and Kate and I wish you all the best!

Brittney · Married on 01/06/2018

We loved having DJ Skid as the DJ for our wedding!! He really knew what he was doing and was able to keep the night moving along and the crowd entertained. My now-husband secretly worked with him to prepare a surprise first dance, and I was totally floored by the surprise (and the fact that they were able to successfully keep it from me)! DJ Skid also did a great job getting up and teaching the choreographed dances. Worth every penny and would highly recommend!!!

Sent on 01/11/2018
    Epic Entertainment, LLC 1

Epic Entertainment, LLC's reply:

Thank you for the wonderful review. Epic Entertainment is very proud of its DJs: Arthur, Skid and Malik and the great service Kate provides. We are thrilled you had such a marvelous time and wish you every blessing!

David · Married on 01/01/2018

BREDDY GUD =D=D=D=D=D=D=D=D=D=D=D=D

Sent on 01/12/2018

Epic Entertainment, LLC's reply:

Thank you so much. It was great doing your event. Tons of fun!!! All our best.

Erin · Married on 10/07/2017

DJ Skid was professional and knew how to keep the flow going. We would highly recommend DJ Skid to dj any event.

Sent on 11/10/2017

Epic Entertainment, LLC's reply:

Thank you so much for the great review of DJ Skid. He is an amazing DJ and Epic Entertainment is lucky to have such a fine DJ. We are thrilled you were very satisfied and appreciate the 5 star review. All our blessings.

Jenny · Married on 10/07/2017

DJ Arthur was awesome!! His online planning system made it easy to plan out my music and the flow, and he checked in a few days prior to help and offer excellent advice. The day of, he was prompt and friendly and made sure to review the playlist once last time. He kept the ceremony and reception on time and on point and kept the guests happy and dancing. I feel very fortunate to have been able to book Epic Entertainment for my wedding!

Sent on 10/23/2017

Epic Entertainment, LLC's reply:

Jenny. Thank you so much for the great review. You and David were wonderful to work with and Kate and I enjoyed meeting your family and friends. It was beautiful from start to "Finnish."! All our blessings.

Amanda · Married on 09/30/2017

They go above and beyond what an average DJ would do. From coordinating the evening at the reception to making sure we were taken care of if we needed drinks or anything like that!

Sent on 10/01/2017

Epic Entertainment, LLC's reply:

Thank you so much for the great review. You were wonderful to work with and we wish you and Zach every blessing.

Kelly · Married on 08/05/2017

DJ Arthur has a ton of energy and will get the group going - he raps, dances, and everyone at the end of the night was raving about him! You set up all your wedding info on the website so be sure to make sure you outline is complete! Would definitely recommend!

Sent on 08/16/2017

Epic Entertainment, LLC's reply:

Your friends and family were wonderful. You and Nick are clearly in love and it was a true joy to work with you over the last 6 months. I am so glad you enjoyed using the website to build your reception; you did a great job of planning and execution. Kate and I wish you every blessing and joyful music forever!

Holly · Married on 06/09/2017

DJ Arthur provided the life of the party. The guests loved him, and so do we! He kept in touch throughout the wedding planning process, offering tips and suggestions for music, dancing, and more wedding day tips that had nothing to do with his vendor! He was able to play a playlist we created with no problem, as well as make edits to certain knit-picky requests we had. He was so enthusiastic about us getting married and getting the crowd involved with all the reception festivities. We loved DJ Arthur and his love for his own job. Thanks so much for a wonderful and unforgettable wedding day!

Prstou · Married on 05/20/2017

DJ Arthur did an awesome job in such a short notice! He is very friendly and easy to work with.

Sent on 06/25/2017

Epic Entertainment, LLC's reply:

Thank you so much. It was such a joy to work with you and your family and I loved the music. Please thank your Mom again for the wonderful Persian food.

Lindsey · Married on 05/06/2017

DJ Arthur did an amazing job! It rained and we had to change things around and he did a great job being flexible and keeping guests informed a entertained! I definitely recommend him!!

Sent on 05/07/2017

Epic Entertainment, LLC's reply:

Thank you so much. You and Timmy were troopers and the rainbow that came out just after the pastor pronounced you married was a true sign of the happiness to come!

David · Married on 04/15/2017

I have never met a more passionate, friendly and easy to work with DJ in my life! I was completely blown away with his abilities, I couldn't possible recommend him anymore highly.

Sent on 04/17/2017

Epic Entertainment, LLC's reply:

Thank you so much for your wonderful review. It was great working with you and your guests! Congrats and have a wonderful life!

April · Married on 10/08/2016

DJ Arthur was amazing! Our music for the ceremony and reception was perfect! I would highly recommend this company for your wedding and events! I couldn't asked for a more perfect DJ for our wedding!

Rachel · Married on 10/01/2016

DJ Arthur was amazing. I can't even count how many people came up to me at our wedding saying how much fun he was. From the first time I spoke with Arthur up until right before the ceremony it was very clear he truly cares about you and your event!

Amanda · Married on 09/17/2016

Would recommend to everyone! Amazing!

Sent on 11/02/2015

Epic Entertainment, LLC's reply:

Thank you so much. What fun! Great family, great wedding, great friends.

J · Married on 08/20/2016

We used Epic Entertainment for our wedding reception and DJ Arthur was amazing! Arthur kept in touch throughout the entire process and provided helpful tips. Arthur is a supporter of the LGBT community and showed a genuine interest in our needs. I would use Arthur and Epic again! During the reception he kept the dance floor going all night! Arthur was very accommodating on requests from approved people and played all music we asked for. Couldn't have asked for a better night! Thank you DJ Arthur and Epic entertainment!

Sent on 09/05/2016

Epic Entertainment, LLC's reply:

Thank you so much. Both of you and all your friends were amazing. It was a spectacular wedding reception.

Tina · Married on 07/30/2016

Everyone at the reception says DJ Arthur delivered but it is more accurate to say he hand delivered it, gift wrapped with a big bow on top! A DJ can make or break a party; DJ Arthur MADE this party! I think the guests would have danced another hour or two!

Sent on 08/09/2016

Epic Entertainment, LLC's reply:

Thank you so much. You and your families were wonderful and I wish there had been another 2 hours at the venue to dance. It was amazing.

Katharine · Married on 05/28/2016

DJ ARTHUR and his wife did and exceptional job for our wedding which was on may 28th. After already booking a dj and having them back out on me dj ARTHUR stepped up to the plate and it was the best decision we made. Every guest had a wonderful time dancing on the dance floor all night. To this day we continue to have comments of how great our dj was and asking where we found him. He also had a Furman student play the piano for our cocktail hour and it was outstanding! I would recommend epic entertainment for any event. Thank you ARTHUR for eveything you did for us. You made our wedding one to remember!

Sent on 06/10/2016

Epic Entertainment, LLC's reply:

Katharine. Thank you SOOOO Much for the tremendous review. Kate and I were so honored to share your special day. I am glad everything worked out for the best. I will pass on your kind words to pianist Kristina too. Epic, Kate and I wish you and Steven and Ava and your families every blessing.

Devyn · Married on 05/21/2016

DJ Skid did an awesome job at our wedding reception! My husband and I really wanted our music to reflect our personal style and taste, so we created our own set list. DJ Skid did an amazing job making the songs flow and adding in other current songs that fit the mood. The dance floor was packed the entire night and everyone has said how much fun they had! It was an amazing day and one heck of a reception...just what we wanted! Thank you so much DJ Skid, you rock!

Sent on 06/18/2016

Epic Entertainment, LLC's reply:

Devyn and Eli. Many congrats and so much thanks for the wonderful review of Epic Entertainment's amazing DJ Skid. He puts so much into a wedding and I am glad that you and your families danced up a storm. Epic takes great pride in DJ Skid, Arthur and Malik and planner Kate. All our blessings to you both for a wonderful life. May music always be with you!

Keith · Married on 05/18/2016

very pleasant music, excellent attention throughout the night and made us spend an unforgettable event

Sent on 05/24/2018

Epic Entertainment, LLC's reply:

Thank you so much for your great review. Epic Entertainment is proud to have been a part of your day and made it special! Much joy always.