Epic Entertainment, LLC Reviews

164 | Saint Augustine, FL

164 Reviews for Epic Entertainment, LLC

Ashley · Married on 10/10/2020

Dj arthur was amazing

10/10. I couldn’t have imagined a better DJ. Arthur was a firecracker full of energy and really made the difference in our wedding. If you want a boring wedding this isn’t the place because he is the life of the party and left a huge impression on all our guests. He made the most epic intro for us and even broke out into dance throughout the night. IF YOU WANT A TRULY UNFORGETTABLE NIGHT HIRE DJ ARTHUR

Sent on 10/12/2020

Epic Entertainment, LLC's reply:

Ashley, thank you for the wonderful review. It was a joy meeting you, Micah and your friends and family. You both are an amazing couple and I wish you every blessing.
  • Rachel

Rachel · Married on 09/12/2020

Such a fun DJ!

DJ Arthur was excellent! He kept everything upbeat and fun and all our guests had a great time!

Sent on 09/24/2020

Epic Entertainment, LLC's reply:

Thank you so much for the wonderful review. It was great meeting you both and your familes and being allowed to share your special day. Wishing you both every blessing. DJ Arthur

Nicholas Negron · Married on 07/25/2020

Fun and energetic

Are there was a great DJ with a large selection of music an energetic personality who brought a great time to my wedding. Was very helpful and getting everything set up and had an awesome introduction for me and my wife. Was a great time.

Sent on 08/18/2020

Epic Entertainment, LLC's reply:

Thank you so much for your wonderful review. It was great meeting you both. Funny: your auto text changed Arthur to Are there. Wishing you both every blessing!
  • Katerina

Katerina · Married on 02/02/2020

Amazing!!!

Really awesome and very helpful! Did exactly what we wanted with no hesitation and super accommodating! Pricing is also very affordable, Epic Entertainment is the real deal!!!

Sent on 02/10/2020

Epic Entertainment, LLC's reply:

Kat and Troy. It was a joy to be part of your special day. I was so glad to meet you both and all your friends. Wishing you both every blessing for your lives together. I know it will be great!

Lera Tyshko · Married on 12/28/2019

DJ Arthur is the BEST!!!

DJ Arthur was honestly one of the best things about our wedding! First off, he's one of the nicest people we've ever met - throughout the night he would ask us if we needed anything, from food brought to us to any of our music requests. He was so organized with everything and was definitely the life of the party on the dance floor! He would come out and dance with all of us and really made sure everyone was having a good time! My family is Russian so he made sure he had some fun Russian songs for us to dance to, and that was very important to me. He even accommodated to some last minute requests we had for music and we really appreciated that. We had all of our guests ask us throughout the night where we found him and that he was THE BEST DJ they've ever had at a party! We definitely recommend him as a DJ and will definitely book him for future parties. He's the BEST in Jacksonville!!!! DJ Arthur, thank you for helping make our night magical!

Sent on 12/30/2019

Epic Entertainment, LLC's reply:

Thank you so much for the wonderful review of me and Epic Entertainment. It was a joy to work with you and meet your family and friends. I also enjoyed the novelty of a Russian wedding. Great traditions and great music. You and David are a remarkable couple and all of us at Epic Entertainment wish you every blessing and much joy.
  • Anna

Anna Povlak · Married on 12/04/2019

Casa marina 2019

Epic entertainment and mr. Arthur and his wife did an amazing job. They gave very helpful tips before the wedding that I used. He rapped with my guest and we had a great time.

Sent on 12/07/2019

Epic Entertainment, LLC's reply:

Thank you for the wonderful review. It was such a joy meeting you and John and your families. and Zoe. The wedding was beautiful. I am so glad the ceremony and music turned out perfect and that the reception was terrific. You chose a great venue and you looked spectacular.
  • Ariel

Ariel Whitmore · Married on 09/28/2019

Book this DJ!!! 100%!!

Arthur did the most amazing job!! He is so sincerely kind and had nothing but amazing things to say and beyond helpful. I'm so happy he was a part of our special day and we wouldn't have wanted anyone else to do this major part of the party. He truly knows this craft and please listen to his suggestions, we HIGHLY recommend that! You think you may know how you want something but he knows how this stuff and will go beyond your expectations to make your reception or any event special. Such a blessing to have had the chance to book him on short notice since we got engaged not too long before the wedding. The online account makes everything super simple and easy to choose what you want for your day. He is great to communicate with and has great response times. His spirit and passion that goes into his work doesn't go unnoticed. I wouldn't pick any one else for my DJ needs ever...unless the date wasnt available for my event...thats the only way I wouldnt go with this company. I would post pictures but we don't have any handy yet, i was having too much fun and no phone in hand. He made our day and we're beyond greatful.

Best,
    Ariel, Mark, and baby Thurston

Sent on 09/30/2019

Epic Entertainment, LLC's reply:

Thank you so much for the wonderful review. It was a pleasure to be part of your family's special day. Everyone was amazing. Wishing you and your families every blessing and joy.
  • W

Wendy Thurston · Married on 09/28/2019

Epic is the wight name for this guy "DJ Arthur"

He is funny, organized, in change, made a good reception "GREAT"

Sent on 09/30/2019

Epic Entertainment, LLC's reply:

Thank you so much. I assume you meant "right" name. Too funny. But it was great to be part of your special day. Your family was so much fun and I wish you and yours every joy.

Debbie Donofrio · Married on 07/15/2019

Would recommend

It was a small anniversary party and Arthur listened to all the different requests with our family. He got people up and dancing when not many were on the floor.
    He had good communication prior to the event about song choices.

Sent on 07/22/2019

Epic Entertainment, LLC's reply:

Debbie, thank you for your review. It was wonderful meeting your friends and family and your husband of 40 years. I also appreciate Dave's generosity after the event. We aim to be super professional at every event and to make sure the clients are fully satisfied. It was so much fun doing the number with your son. And, I'm so glad you got to hear all the Monkees songs! Brought back wonderful memories. All my blessings for another 40 years.

Stephanie · Married on 06/29/2019

DJ Arthur of Epic Entertainment

Arthur was terrific, he really got our guests involved and happy! He was super attentive to the bride and made sure she was happy with services throughout the night. Fantastic job!

Sent on 06/30/2019

Epic Entertainment, LLC's reply:

Stephanie and Dylan. Thank you for the wonderful review of DJ Arthur and Epic Entertainment. We had a great time and you make an amazing couple. I am so glad you and your family and guests had so much fun. I was honored that 2 guests said I was the best DJ they ever saw. Kate and I wish you and Dylan every blessing and joy.
  • Krystal

Krystal · Married on 06/02/2019

Best DJ experience!!

Eric was amazing! Three days before my wedding I had to find a new dj! I thought it was going to be impossible but epic entertainments team jumped right on it and contacted me back within two minutes(not an exaggeration, literally two minutes) of my frantic call. They were amazing to work with, so quick to respond, and take care of everything. The whole reception was so smooth and a blast because of Eric and I cannot thank them enough! Wish I could give fifty stars!!

Sent on 06/05/2019

Epic Entertainment, LLC's reply:

Krystal. Thank you so much for the wonderful review. We try to bestow blessings wherever and whenever we can. Helping a bride in a bind is our mission. Providing fantastic service and great DJ work is what we always try to do. Your misfortune with your last DJ turned into a blessing for you and for us. Much joy always.

Tammy West · Married on 05/10/2019

Fantastic DJ!!

DJ Arthur did an amazing job at our event. He was very professional, both leading up and on the big day. He was very responsive to all our questions and his tips were incredibly helpful. Everyone had a fantastic time. Epic Entertainment's fee is very very reasonable, especially given the extremely high level of service and the quality of DJ Arthur. I definitely recommend him and Epic Entertainment.

Sent on 10/28/2019

Epic Entertainment, LLC's reply:

Thank you very much for your wonderful review. It was great meeting all of the West family and friends. Wishing you every blessing.

Sarah · Married on 06/16/2018

DJ Arthur from Epic Entertainment was one of the best and most memorable moments of my special day. He was SO much fun. He got people dancing who I never would have thought I could get on the floor. He was so good about taking requests and also adjusting to changes in the timeline. My dad couldn't have been happier with the money he spent on this vendor. I had such a blast with my family and friends and so many of them are still talking about how fun DJ Arthur was. THANK YOU!

Sent on 10/14/2013

Epic Entertainment, LLC's reply:

Thank you Sarah for such a glowing review. It was an honor to be part of your special day and we wish you every blessing.

Heather · Married on 05/12/2018

Great experience! He was great to work with!

Sent on 05/20/2018

Epic Entertainment, LLC's reply:

Thank you so much for the great review. You and J were absolutely great and I will miss you both so much. All our blessings for a wonderful life together!

Lily · Married on 04/14/2018

DJ Arthur provided provided music for our wedding reception and we had a great time! He was very high energy and kept everyone dancing until the end of the night, and even joined us on the dance floor for a few dances. Quite a few of our guests commented that they "loved DJ Arthur"! It was a super fun night!

Sent on 04/25/2018

Epic Entertainment, LLC's reply:

Lily, thank you for the wonderful review. It was so much fun to join you and your families for your special day. You guys rocked! All our blessings.

Mary · Married on 04/07/2018

DJ Skid with Epic entertainment was simply “epic”!! He really got the crowd going and my guests at our wedding danced the entire night away! His professionalism and quick responsiveness made the planning period amazing and the day of the wedding was nothing short of spectacular! This group comes with 6/5 stars
    For us! Thank you for making our wedding night so fun and a night to remember!

Sent on 04/08/2018

Epic Entertainment, LLC's reply:

Mary, thank you so very much for your wonderful review of DJ Skid and Epic Entertainment. We are thrilled you loved the music and the service and the attention we pay to brides and making your day perfect. All our blessings.

Shara · Married on 04/07/2018

He was there on time set everything and was very out spoken and did a crazy, amazing entrance when my husband and I entered the reception. He was fun, up beat and was everything I was hoping for in the DJ for my wedding.

Sent on 07/11/2018

Christopher · Married on 04/07/2018

This guy was AMAZING! Me and my wife went into the wedding without any solid plans and he helped out sooooo much. For example, we forgot to pick a mother/son song to dance to, but he didn't forgot and he let us know while we were setting up and he got it ready. The bridal party and bride/groom entrance was unforgettable! Best entrance I've ever experienced! WE had a super lit playlist and he added even more songs that we loved. He lipped sang some country songs when people started to stop dancing and it got everybody up there to sing and dance. He even had a rap battle with one of my guests! It was great! This man was worth every penny (which was already better priced than most DJs).
    I haven't gotten pictures from the photographers yet so I don't have any to post.

Sent on 04/19/2018

Epic Entertainment, LLC's reply:

Chris: Kate and I thank you for your wonderful review. You and your bride and both your families were so much fun and wonderful people to work with. I am so thrilled the ceremony and the reception exceeded your expectations. The ocean made a great backdrop for your ceremony. Wishing you both every blessing. DJ Arthur Epic Entertainment

Nicholas · Married on 02/24/2018

DJ Arthur definitely knows how to get the party started! From the beginning of our wedding to the end, DJ Arthur made sure our group was happy and having a great time.

Sent on 03/03/2018

Epic Entertainment, LLC's reply:

Nick and LeeAnn, thank you so much for the wonderful review and the fantastic wedding. It was great meeting you and your families and friends and Kate and I wish you all the best!

Brittney · Married on 01/06/2018

We loved having DJ Skid as the DJ for our wedding!! He really knew what he was doing and was able to keep the night moving along and the crowd entertained. My now-husband secretly worked with him to prepare a surprise first dance, and I was totally floored by the surprise (and the fact that they were able to successfully keep it from me)! DJ Skid also did a great job getting up and teaching the choreographed dances. Worth every penny and would highly recommend!!!

Sent on 01/11/2018

Epic Entertainment, LLC's reply:

Thank you for the wonderful review. Epic Entertainment is very proud of its DJs: Arthur, Skid and Malik and the great service Kate provides. We are thrilled you had such a marvelous time and wish you every blessing!

David · Married on 01/01/2018

BREDDY GUD =D=D=D=D=D=D=D=D=D=D=D=D

Sent on 01/12/2018

Epic Entertainment, LLC's reply:

Thank you so much. It was great doing your event. Tons of fun!!! All our best.

Erin · Married on 10/07/2017

DJ Skid was professional and knew how to keep the flow going. We would highly recommend DJ Skid to dj any event.

Sent on 11/10/2017

Epic Entertainment, LLC's reply:

Thank you so much for the great review of DJ Skid. He is an amazing DJ and Epic Entertainment is lucky to have such a fine DJ. We are thrilled you were very satisfied and appreciate the 5 star review. All our blessings.

Jenny · Married on 10/07/2017

DJ Arthur was awesome!! His online planning system made it easy to plan out my music and the flow, and he checked in a few days prior to help and offer excellent advice. The day of, he was prompt and friendly and made sure to review the playlist once last time. He kept the ceremony and reception on time and on point and kept the guests happy and dancing. I feel very fortunate to have been able to book Epic Entertainment for my wedding!

Sent on 10/23/2017

Epic Entertainment, LLC's reply:

Jenny. Thank you so much for the great review. You and David were wonderful to work with and Kate and I enjoyed meeting your family and friends. It was beautiful from start to "Finnish."! All our blessings.

Amanda · Married on 09/30/2017

They go above and beyond what an average DJ would do. From coordinating the evening at the reception to making sure we were taken care of if we needed drinks or anything like that!

Sent on 10/01/2017

Epic Entertainment, LLC's reply:

Thank you so much for the great review. You were wonderful to work with and we wish you and Zach every blessing.