Epic Entertainment, LLC Reviews

1 User photo

Epic Entertainment, LLC 1

Debbie Donofrio · Married on 07/15/2019

Would recommend

It was a small anniversary party and Arthur listened to all the different requests with our family. He got people up and dancing when not many were on the floor.
    He had good communication prior to the event about song choices.

Sent on 07/22/2019

Epic Entertainment, LLC's reply:

Debbie, thank you for your review. It was wonderful meeting your friends and family and your husband of 40 years. I also appreciate Dave's generosity after the event. We aim to be super professional at every event and to make sure the clients are fully satisfied. It was so much fun doing the number with your son. And, I'm so glad you got to hear all the Monkees songs! Brought back wonderful memories. All my blessings for another 40 years.

Stephanie · Married on 06/29/2019

DJ Arthur of Epic Entertainment

Arthur was terrific, he really got our guests involved and happy! He was super attentive to the bride and made sure she was happy with services throughout the night. Fantastic job!

Sent on 06/30/2019

Epic Entertainment, LLC's reply:

Stephanie and Dylan. Thank you for the wonderful review of DJ Arthur and Epic Entertainment. We had a great time and you make an amazing couple. I am so glad you and your family and guests had so much fun. I was honored that 2 guests said I was the best DJ they ever saw. Kate and I wish you and Dylan every blessing and joy.
  • Krystal

Krystal · Married on 06/02/2019

Best DJ experience!!

Eric was amazing! Three days before my wedding I had to find a new dj! I thought it was going to be impossible but epic entertainments team jumped right on it and contacted me back within two minutes(not an exaggeration, literally two minutes) of my frantic call. They were amazing to work with, so quick to respond, and take care of everything. The whole reception was so smooth and a blast because of Eric and I cannot thank them enough! Wish I could give fifty stars!!

Sent on 06/05/2019

Epic Entertainment, LLC's reply:

Krystal. Thank you so much for the wonderful review. We try to bestow blessings wherever and whenever we can. Helping a bride in a bind is our mission. Providing fantastic service and great DJ work is what we always try to do. Your misfortune with your last DJ turned into a blessing for you and for us. Much joy always.

Sarah · Married on 06/16/2018

DJ Arthur from Epic Entertainment was one of the best and most memorable moments of my special day. He was SO much fun. He got people dancing who I never would have thought I could get on the floor. He was so good about taking requests and also adjusting to changes in the timeline. My dad couldn't have been happier with the money he spent on this vendor. I had such a blast with my family and friends and so many of them are still talking about how fun DJ Arthur was. THANK YOU!

Sent on 10/14/2013

Epic Entertainment, LLC's reply:

Thank you Sarah for such a glowing review. It was an honor to be part of your special day and we wish you every blessing.

Heather · Married on 05/12/2018

Great experience! He was great to work with!

Sent on 05/20/2018

Epic Entertainment, LLC's reply:

Thank you so much for the great review. You and J were absolutely great and I will miss you both so much. All our blessings for a wonderful life together!

Lily · Married on 04/14/2018

DJ Arthur provided provided music for our wedding reception and we had a great time! He was very high energy and kept everyone dancing until the end of the night, and even joined us on the dance floor for a few dances. Quite a few of our guests commented that they "loved DJ Arthur"! It was a super fun night!

Sent on 04/25/2018

Epic Entertainment, LLC's reply:

Lily, thank you for the wonderful review. It was so much fun to join you and your families for your special day. You guys rocked! All our blessings.

Mary · Married on 04/07/2018

DJ Skid with Epic entertainment was simply “epic”!! He really got the crowd going and my guests at our wedding danced the entire night away! His professionalism and quick responsiveness made the planning period amazing and the day of the wedding was nothing short of spectacular! This group comes with 6/5 stars
    For us! Thank you for making our wedding night so fun and a night to remember!

Sent on 04/08/2018

Epic Entertainment, LLC's reply:

Mary, thank you so very much for your wonderful review of DJ Skid and Epic Entertainment. We are thrilled you loved the music and the service and the attention we pay to brides and making your day perfect. All our blessings.

Shara · Married on 04/07/2018

He was there on time set everything and was very out spoken and did a crazy, amazing entrance when my husband and I entered the reception. He was fun, up beat and was everything I was hoping for in the DJ for my wedding.

Sent on 07/11/2018

Nicholas · Married on 02/24/2018

DJ Arthur definitely knows how to get the party started! From the beginning of our wedding to the end, DJ Arthur made sure our group was happy and having a great time.

Sent on 03/03/2018

Epic Entertainment, LLC's reply:

Nick and LeeAnn, thank you so much for the wonderful review and the fantastic wedding. It was great meeting you and your families and friends and Kate and I wish you all the best!

Brittney · Married on 01/06/2018

We loved having DJ Skid as the DJ for our wedding!! He really knew what he was doing and was able to keep the night moving along and the crowd entertained. My now-husband secretly worked with him to prepare a surprise first dance, and I was totally floored by the surprise (and the fact that they were able to successfully keep it from me)! DJ Skid also did a great job getting up and teaching the choreographed dances. Worth every penny and would highly recommend!!!

Sent on 01/11/2018
    Epic Entertainment, LLC 2

Epic Entertainment, LLC's reply:

Thank you for the wonderful review. Epic Entertainment is very proud of its DJs: Arthur, Skid and Malik and the great service Kate provides. We are thrilled you had such a marvelous time and wish you every blessing!

David · Married on 01/01/2018

BREDDY GUD =D=D=D=D=D=D=D=D=D=D=D=D

Sent on 01/12/2018

Epic Entertainment, LLC's reply:

Thank you so much. It was great doing your event. Tons of fun!!! All our best.

Erin · Married on 10/07/2017

DJ Skid was professional and knew how to keep the flow going. We would highly recommend DJ Skid to dj any event.

Sent on 11/10/2017

Epic Entertainment, LLC's reply:

Thank you so much for the great review of DJ Skid. He is an amazing DJ and Epic Entertainment is lucky to have such a fine DJ. We are thrilled you were very satisfied and appreciate the 5 star review. All our blessings.

Jenny · Married on 10/07/2017

DJ Arthur was awesome!! His online planning system made it easy to plan out my music and the flow, and he checked in a few days prior to help and offer excellent advice. The day of, he was prompt and friendly and made sure to review the playlist once last time. He kept the ceremony and reception on time and on point and kept the guests happy and dancing. I feel very fortunate to have been able to book Epic Entertainment for my wedding!

Sent on 10/23/2017

Epic Entertainment, LLC's reply:

Jenny. Thank you so much for the great review. You and David were wonderful to work with and Kate and I enjoyed meeting your family and friends. It was beautiful from start to "Finnish."! All our blessings.

Amanda · Married on 09/30/2017

They go above and beyond what an average DJ would do. From coordinating the evening at the reception to making sure we were taken care of if we needed drinks or anything like that!

Sent on 10/01/2017

Epic Entertainment, LLC's reply:

Thank you so much for the great review. You were wonderful to work with and we wish you and Zach every blessing.

Kelly · Married on 08/05/2017

DJ Arthur has a ton of energy and will get the group going - he raps, dances, and everyone at the end of the night was raving about him! You set up all your wedding info on the website so be sure to make sure you outline is complete! Would definitely recommend!

Sent on 08/16/2017

Epic Entertainment, LLC's reply:

Your friends and family were wonderful. You and Nick are clearly in love and it was a true joy to work with you over the last 6 months. I am so glad you enjoyed using the website to build your reception; you did a great job of planning and execution. Kate and I wish you every blessing and joyful music forever!

Beverly · event on 07/15/2017

Epic Entertainment - DJ Arthur was more than I expected him to be. He had the crowd moving and people a week later are still talking about the DJ. DJ Arthur made my 50th birthday one to remember. I highly recommend Epic Entertainment, especially DJ Arthur.

Sent on 07/24/2017

Epic Entertainment, LLC's reply:

Thank you so much. It was so much fun and your friends and family are a joy and a blessing to you!

Holly · Married on 06/09/2017

DJ Arthur provided the life of the party. The guests loved him, and so do we! He kept in touch throughout the wedding planning process, offering tips and suggestions for music, dancing, and more wedding day tips that had nothing to do with his vendor! He was able to play a playlist we created with no problem, as well as make edits to certain knit-picky requests we had. He was so enthusiastic about us getting married and getting the crowd involved with all the reception festivities. We loved DJ Arthur and his love for his own job. Thanks so much for a wonderful and unforgettable wedding day!

Sent on 06/21/2017

Prstou · Married on 05/20/2017

DJ Arthur did an awesome job in such a short notice! He is very friendly and easy to work with.

Sent on 06/25/2017

Epic Entertainment, LLC's reply:

Thank you so much. It was such a joy to work with you and your family and I loved the music. Please thank your Mom again for the wonderful Persian food.

Lindsey · Married on 05/06/2017

DJ Arthur did an amazing job! It rained and we had to change things around and he did a great job being flexible and keeping guests informed a entertained! I definitely recommend him!!

Sent on 05/07/2017

Epic Entertainment, LLC's reply:

Thank you so much. You and Timmy were troopers and the rainbow that came out just after the pastor pronounced you married was a true sign of the happiness to come!

David · Married on 04/15/2017

I have never met a more passionate, friendly and easy to work with DJ in my life! I was completely blown away with his abilities, I couldn't possible recommend him anymore highly.

Sent on 04/17/2017

Epic Entertainment, LLC's reply:

Thank you so much for your wonderful review. It was great working with you and your guests! Congrats and have a wonderful life!

Eric Siglin · Married on 01/20/2017

High energy, and professional!

DJ Arthur is great to work with and fun to watch! We've done several events and weddings together. He always provides professional services before and during the event. But, just wait until he starts the dance music! You can just tell he loves DJing! He was singing, dancing and keeping people on the floor all night! Hire DJ Arthur!!

Sent on 07/23/2019

Epic Entertainment, LLC's reply:

Thank you for your wonderful review of DJ Arthur and Epic Entertainment. It was a pleasure to work with you and your family. Wishing every blessing to Reese on his 18th birthday!

April · Married on 10/08/2016

DJ Arthur was amazing! Our music for the ceremony and reception was perfect! I would highly recommend this company for your wedding and events! I couldn't asked for a more perfect DJ for our wedding!

Sent on 10/10/2016

Rachel · Married on 10/01/2016

DJ Arthur was amazing. I can't even count how many people came up to me at our wedding saying how much fun he was. From the first time I spoke with Arthur up until right before the ceremony it was very clear he truly cares about you and your event!

Sent on 09/27/2016

Amanda · Married on 09/17/2016

Would recommend to everyone! Amazing!

Sent on 11/02/2015

Epic Entertainment, LLC's reply:

Thank you so much. What fun! Great family, great wedding, great friends.