The White Room

Up to 300 guests

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$16k - $20k For 100 Guests
Up to 300 guests

The White Room is St. Augustine’s most sought after venue located on the waterfront. Established in 2006 and now with over 2700+ weddings, The White Room is St. Augustine’s most award winning full service private event and wedding venue. With breathtaking water views, hardwood floors, grand white drapes, and classic Chiavari chairs, that will create a backdrop for an unforgettable evening with all those dearest to you. We can accommodate 50 to over 400 guests (250 guests seated) with three venues to choose from for your event. All of our food is prepared in house by our executive chefs and is served oven to table within moments – a key difference for our venue. We also have trolley services available for parking. We would love to meet you and host the most memorable day of your life!

• Woman-owned

Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue?

Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue?

What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during peak season?

$1,000

What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during off-peak season?

$1,000

Which of the following are included in starting site fee?

Bridal Suite
Glassware
Linens
Set Up
Tables

Which of the following are included in the cost of wedding catering?

Cake Cutting
Server(s)

What is the starting price per person for bar service?

$20

Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service?

Bartender(s)
House Beer
House Wine

What is the maximum capacity of your venue?

How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer?

Describe your venue:

Ballroom
Banquet Hall
Historic Building
Loft
Rooftop
Waterfront

What kind of settings are available?

Indoor
Covered Outdoor
Uncovered Outdoor
Scenic Views

Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?

Ceremony
Reception
Bridal Shower
Engagement Party
Rehearsal Dinner

What event services do you offer?

All Inclusive Packages
Bar Services
Event Planner
Event Rentals
Lighting / Sound
Set Up

What catering services do you offer?

Buffet
Outside Cake
Plated
Server(s)
Stations

What bar services do you provide?

Bartender(s)
Premium Liquor
Signature Drink
Specialty Beer
Specialty Wine

What event items are available?

Chairs
Dance Floor
Decor
Drapery
Furniture
Lighting
Tables

What food and beverage items are available?

Barware
China
Chocolate Fountain
Flatware
Glassware
Linens

What transportation and access is available?

Parking
Shuttle
Wheelchair Access

What months are included in your off-peak season?

July

• Y
    Yasmin G. Married on 04/23/2022
    5 out of 5 rating
      5.0 out of 5 rating

5 Stars Is Not Enough, EXCELLENT Dream Come True Vendor!!!

Where do I even begin!! The White Room was everything I could ever want and dream for my wedding. From the location, beautiful interior, AMAZING catering, great bartenders and bar and all around the vibe they provided my wedding. Meghan was my coordinator, words can't express how grateful I am that I had Meghan. She was FANTASTIC!! Answered all my crazy emails, listened to me vent over catering decisions, floorplans, guest list. She made me laugh and held my hand the entire journey. The sweetest, professional and amazing person you want to work with on your wedding. I can't say enough about her. The day of the wedding I had Alan as well who was AMAZING. He was so attentive to me and my husband, making sure we didn't need anything, taking care of our entire wedding party, Alan was PERFECT. I can't say enough about this venue other than its the perfect place, with the perfect staff, and the perfect venue for everyone's wedding. I wish I could relive the day over and over again because it was just that perfect. Wedding planning is beyond stressful, expensive and all around overwhelming but Meghan, Alan and everyone at The White Room made our day sooo perfect. Our wedding was over a month ago already and we are still getting compliments from our family and friends of how perfect everything was, how great the food was, the bartenders etc. BOOK THIS PLACE NOW!! Look no further! Than you so much to Meghan, Alan and everyone at The White Room for helping me start this new chapter in my life and giving me the perfect day!!

The White Room's reply:

Oh my gosh - you have no idea how happy this makes my heart!! Working with you and Ernie was seriously so much fun even from day 1 and I absolutely LOVED our email exchanges. I'm really going to miss them so I hope you will stay in touch. You two are such a great fit and really compliment one another so well. You are the perfect reminder of why I do what I do. Your reception was absolutely beautiful and our venue was filled with so much love and laughter from your family and friends that evening. I wish you both nothing but happiness and thank you so much for letting us be a part of your love story. Congratulations again! XoXo Meghan, Alan and the White Room Family
    Nina B. Married on 03/11/2022
    5 out of 5 rating

You should book here!

I can’t say enough wonderful things about the White Room! I’ll start with the entire waitstaff. The staff was phenomenal! My husband and I both manage restaurants, and most guests were in the hospitality industry so when it comes to service, we look at the small details. This staff crushed it!!! Every single staff member was beyond friendly! Guests were coming up to us and complimenting us on how detailed orientated the staff was (even though we had nothing to do with them). Small things like removing the salt and pepper shakers after dinner service was done and cleaning up small crumbs were all appreciated and certainly noticed. The bartenders were quick to serve and were very friendly! Everyone worked very hard that evening and it showed. Thank you to every single staff member that made our evening flawless!
    Rebeccah was our event manager and she was on point with everything. From all the back and forth emails to the rehearsal to the day of, she was on top of it. She was very responsive during the planning process and did the best she could to accommodate all of our needs. We planned for a ceremony in the Villa Blanca and the reception to be in the loft/rooftop. The day of the wedding it was torrential downpouring so the decision was made to move the reception into the Grand Ballroom. Although it was not what we originally wanted, I believe it was the best move for our group. All of this happened because of Rebeccah’s recommendation. Rebeccah did an amazing job making sure the rehearsal, ceremony, my husband and I, and other big picture items were taken care of. Thank you, Rebeccah for all of your hard work!
    Then it came to Allan. Allan was a godsend! He was our day of coordinator and let me tell you, he and Rebeccah are the perfect dynamic duo! All of the small things he did for us and our parents put this experience over the top. From the guidance he provided, to all the drinks and even bringing us out tea, his level of service was exceptional and everyone seemed to take note. He was so helpful and friendly throughout the reception. Any questions, any needs, anything we could possibly desire, he was right there for all of it. He made sure we stayed on track with the timeline without being bothersome or overbearing. Every time I needed something or had a question he was one step ahead of me. Being I’m also an event planner, it’s rather hard to stay ahead of me but Allan pulled it off flawlessly. Thank you, Allan!
    Overall I would absolutely recommend The White Room to any couple. Besides the stunning venues, exceptional customer service, the food was out of this world. It takes a lot for me and my family to be impressed by food (we’re definitely snobs) and we absolutely were. We chose to do stations and they did not disappoint. The Farmers Market Station and Seafood Station along with passed apps made for the perfect amount of food during cocktail hour. Everyone seemed to enjoy everything! For dinner, we continued the station theme and it was perfect for our group. Everyone’s food was served hot and the Prime Rib was cooked perfectly. There was not a single thing that I would change about the food. We received sooooo many compliments about the food. People would not stop talking about the cookie station! That's one thing that almost everyone said to us after the wedding was how amazing the cookies were. Guests loved them so much they were putting cookies in their pockets on the way out the door!
    If you are looking for a beautiful venue with overly friendly staff and amazing food this is the place you want to host your wedding. I cannot thank this team enough for all of their hard work. You can tell everyone here loves what they do and it shows in the setup and the quality of the food. Thank you White Room for making my wedding simply amazing!

The White Room's reply:

MRS COLLARO!!!!
    I really cannot say thank you enough for taking the time to write such a sweet review! You, Steve, and your families were the absolute best!!! I really enjoyed getting to know you all through the planning process and loved to see all of your hard work come together on your big day! And girl your looked phenomenal!! And your vision with your decor was EVERYTHING! It all fit the venue so perfectly! I loved your choices when it came to your different hors d’oeuvres and stations and I am so glad to hear you all enjoyed everything. Thank you so much for choosing The White Room!!! Whenever you and Steve are in town you better come and visit!! We wish you all the best :) ~ Rebeccah, Alan, & The White Room
  • illustration stars

Alyssa & Oliver
64 photos · 05/27/2018

Pricing

Verve Studio Photography Verve Studio Photography Wedding Photographers

I have had the great pleasure of photographing several weddings at The White Room in St. Augustine and each and every time the staff has been exceptionally kind, professional and with great attention to detail. Not to mention the absolutely great food and location!

ProShow Disc Jockey Service ProShow Disc Jockey Service Wedding DJs

Three venues in one building, all with a spectacular view of the St Augustine Bayfront and a staff of professionals that make everything about your wedding day easy! The White Room, The White Room Loft and Rooftop and Villa Blanca are amazing venues for your wedding day! The food is always outstanding and the venue offers a comfortable yet elegant setting for your wedding day. Words cannot begin to describe the venue or the view. I highly recommend The White Room and it's staff. Stop by and see for yourself. It truly is an amazing place to celebrate the beginning of your new life together!

Life and Love Studio Life and Love Studio Wedding Photographers

The White Room is a great location for weddings. The loft-style atmosphere is gorgeous and the view is unmatched! I love doing photography here because it is centrally located downtown and so convenient for pictures in the historic area. I also love the beautiful sunlight that comes shining through the windows!

illustration visit

Would you like to visit?

Request a visit
1 King Street Saint Augustine, FL, 32084
Location of (The White Room)

The White Room frequently asked questions

What items and services are included in the starting site fee at The White Room?

The White Room includes the following items and services for wedding events in its starting site fee:
  • Bridal Suite
  • Glassware
  • Linens
  • Set Up
  • Tables

At The White Room, what items and services related to wedding catering are included in the cost?

The White Room includes the following items and services in its wedding catering costs:
  • Cake Cutting
  • Server(s)

At The White Room, what does the bar service starting price include?

The bar service starting price at The White Room includes:
  • Bartender(s)
  • House Beer
  • House Wine

What are the most important characteristics of The White Room in terms of venue type, style and location?

The space offered by The White Room for wedding events is known for:
  • Ballroom
  • Banquet Hall
  • Historic Building
  • Loft
  • Rooftop
  • Waterfront

What kind of indoor/outdoor options are available at The White Room for wedding events?

The White Room offers the following indoor/outdoor options for weddings:
  • Indoor
  • Covered Outdoor
  • Uncovered Outdoor
  • Scenic Views

What kind of wedding events does The White Room offer?

The White Room offers the following types of wedding events:
  • Ceremony
  • Reception
  • Bridal Shower
  • Engagement Party
  • Rehearsal Dinner

What services does The White Room offer for wedding events?

The White Room offers the following services for wedding events:
  • All Inclusive Packages
  • Bar Services
  • Event Planner
  • Event Rentals
  • Lighting / Sound
  • Set Up

What furniture and decorations does The White Room have available for wedding events?

The White Room offers the following furniture and decor items for weddings:
  • Chairs
  • Dance Floor
  • Decor
  • Drapery
  • Furniture
  • Lighting
  • Tables

What percentage of users recommend The White Room and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

The White Room is recommended by 95% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 4.8 out of 5 with the following breakdown: 4.9 in quality of service, 4.9 in professionalism, 4.8 in average response time, 4.8 in flexibility and 4.8 in value.

Other vendors in Jacksonville for your wedding

Wedding Venues