1 King Street, Saint Augustine, FL 32084 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 17
  • Pricing
  • Real Weddings 6

About The White Room

The White Room is St. Augustine’s most sought after venue located on the waterfront. Established in 2006 and now with over 2700+ weddings, The White Room is St. Augustine’s most award winning full service private event and wedding venue. With breathtaking water views, hardwood floors, grand white drapes, and classic Chiavari chairs, that will create a backdrop for an unforgettable evening with all those dearest to you. We can accommodate 50 to over 400 guests (250 guests seated) with three venues to choose from for your event. All of our food is prepared in house by our executive chefs and is served oven to table within moments – a key difference for our venue. We also have trolley services available for parking. We would love to meet you and host the most memorable day of your life!

Follow The White Room on

The White Room 7
  • Claudia

Claudia Halwani · Married on 09/14/2019

Perfect Wedding Experience

I think the most important thing to know is how vendors respond when something changes in the plan. My daughter’s wedding had to be postponed due to possible bad weather. The White Room was amazing at helping me reschedule everything and the wedding and reception were better than I could have imagined. Rebeccah was unbelievable! These people know what they are doing; they anticipate your needs and I was able to enjoy the entire event worry free. The staff was professional, the food was spectacular, all the vendors they recommended were super accommodating and the day went off without a hitch. I’m looking for an excuse to plan another party there.... St. Augustine is beautiful.

Sent on 09/21/2019

The White Room's reply:

Claudia, thank you so much for taking time to share such kind words about your experience! It was an absolute pleasure working with you on your daughter's big day! You worked so hard to make this day absolutely perfect for Casey and Matt and I am so glad you were able to enjoy their big day with them! Casey and Matt were a dream and we could all see how absolutely in love they are! Thank you so much for letting us be a part of such a memorable day for you and your family! We wish you all the best - Rebeccah & The White Room Staff
  • Sheena

Sheena · Married on 08/25/2019

Effortless and beautiful

Our team at The White Room is the absolute best! Erin, Rebeccah, and Reece took such amazing care of us, from the point that we hired them to the last few seconds of our wedding day. They made it almost too easy for this bride who planned her own wedding in a very particular way. I can't thank them enough. Our Villa Blanca ceremony and reception was perfect -- I can't think of anything that went wrong! And OMG did they deliver on the food -- I asked for a roasted pig, and they delivered the most delicious roasted pig, with a spicy pico de gallo, and the sauce of my choice -- I mean our guests were talking about it long after our wedding day with the biggest smiles on their faces. We are so incredibly happy we chose The White Room!

Sent on 08/30/2019

Sheena & Alex,
    Thank you so much for taking the time to write such sweet words. It was absolutely wonderful working with you both and I am beyond happy to hear that you loved everything! Your photo booth guest book was such a hit and such a fun way for you to look back and remember your big day! Also, we love that you enjoyed the pig so much! It was so great to be able to help you incorporate such a fun tradition into your wedding! Thank you again for choosing The White Room and for having us be a part of such a special celebration! We wish you all the best as you start your happily every after! - Rebeccah & The White Room Team
  • Brittney

Brittney · Married on 08/25/2019

My wedding day was a DREAM COME TRUE!

I really can't THANK the White Room and everyone on their staff enough for making our wedding day such a dream come true! The venue is absolutely stunning and exactly the kind of vibe my husband and I were looking for! We searched up and down the FL coast and fell in love with the Villa Blanca & the White Room!
    From the moment we arrive to view the venue to the last moment of our wedding day, everyone was just SO AMAZING! To all my future brides out there: you seriously cannot go wrong with choosing the White Room and its staff!!!! I was so lucky to have Kelsi as our event manager and she is just so wonderful to work with and she was kind the entire time with my gazillion questions throughout our two-year planning process! Throughout our wedding day, the staff was constantly asking my husband and me, if we needed anything or missing anything. They were so attentive to make sure that everything was perfect! (thank you, Allen!)
    At the end of the night, the assisted with the sparkler send off and the arrival of the trolley to pick up our guest (BRIDES: get the trolley! its worth it and creates such a fun experience for your guest!) and my family couldn't stop complimenting our friendly the staff was in directing them! OH and THE FOOD!?! SO YUMMY! The shrimp and grits station was SUCH a HUGE hit!

All in all, my wedding day was BEYOND PERFECT and it was all thanks to everyone in the White Room!

Sent on 08/31/2019
    The White Room 8
    The White Room 9
    The White Room 10

The White Room's reply:

You are simply the sweetest, Brittney! Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a wonderful review of your experience! It was such a pleasure to work with you throughout the planning process from the very first appointment and on your big day! It was an honor to be a part of your special day, and I loved seeing all of your thoughtful details come together in the Villa Blanca and the Loft and Rooftop! Your bundt cake party favors were a delicious treat for your guests to take home, and I just loved that idea! I also agree that the trolley is a wonderful experience for your guests to enjoy as they are transported to and from the venue from their hotels! I am so happy to hear that the staff was attentive throughout the night, and that you enjoyed our wonderful food as well! I am so happy that we were able to make you and Rei's special day beyond perfect, and I want to wish you both a lifetime of love and happiness together!!! Congratulations once again, and best wishes in your new journey! ~ Kelsi & The White Room

The White Room Pricing

The White Room Price Rates

The White Room FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue? No
  • Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue? Yes
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during peak season? $ 1,000.00
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during off-peak season? $ 1,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in starting site fee? Bridal Suite, Chairs, China, Clean Up, Event Planning, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Set Up, Tables
  • What is the starting price per person for bar service? $ 20.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service? Bartender(s), House Beer, House Wine
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer? 3
  • Describe your venue: Ballroom, Banquet Hall, Historic Building, Loft, Rooftop, Waterfront
  • What event services do you offer? All Inclusive Packages, Bar Services, Event Planner, Event Rentals, Lighting / Sound, Set Up
  • What catering services do you offer? Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Family Style, Hors d'oeuvres, Outside Cake, Plated, Server(s), Stations
  • What bar services do you provide? Bartender(s), Cash Bar, Champagne Toast, House Beer, House Liquor, House Wine, Limited Bar, Liquor License, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink, Specialty Beer, Specialty Wine
  • What event items are available? Chairs, Dance Floor, Decor, Drapery, Furniture, Lighting, Tables
  • What months are included in your off-peak season? July, August

Real Weddings

View more weddings

• Verve Studio Photography
    Verve Studio Photography Wedding Photographers

I have had the great pleasure of photographing several weddings at The White Room in St. Augustine and each and every time the staff has been exceptionally kind, professional and with great attention to detail. Not to mention the absolutely great food and location!

• ProShow Disc Jockey Service
    ProShow Disc Jockey Service Wedding DJs

Three venues in one building, all with a spectacular view of the St Augustine Bayfront and a staff of professionals that make everything about your wedding day easy! The White Room, The White Room Loft and Rooftop and Villa Blanca are amazing venues for your wedding day! The food is always outstanding and the venue offers a comfortable yet elegant setting for your wedding day. Words cannot begin to describe the venue or the view. I highly recommend The White Room and it's staff. Stop by and see for yourself. It truly is an amazing place to celebrate the beginning of your new life together!

• Life and Love Studio
    Life and Love Studio Wedding Photographers

The White Room is a great location for weddings. The loft-style atmosphere is gorgeous and the view is unmatched! I love doing photography here because it is centrally located downtown and so convenient for pictures in the historic area. I also love the beautiful sunlight that comes shining through the windows!

• 1 King Street Saint Augustine, FL, 32084 See on map