The White Room Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner

• Taelor
    Taelor C. Married on 09/17/2021

Dream venue!!!

The White Room wedding venue is a DREAM!!!! We could not have imagined a more perfect venue to celebrate our special day. Rebeccah and her team were incredible and helped so much to make sure our day went as smooth as possible! Thank you to everyone who helped!

The White Room's reply:

Taelor!!! Thank you so much for taking time to write such a sweet review. You and Danny are seriously a dream couple! Everything was so beautiful and you looked absolutely stunning! We cannot thank you enough for choosing The White Room and having us be part of such a special day for you and your families! We wish you two the very very best! ~Rebeccah & The White Room
  • Amanda
    Amanda S. Married on 07/09/2021

Highly Recommend!!

Highly recommend the White Room. It is utterly impossible to meet Carmen and not have a wonderful experience at The White Room. First off The White Room has an incredible mix of designers that cover a wide range of styles. I found some of the other bridal shops lean into one style more than another, I.g. Boho or modern. Even though I thought I knew what I wanted I end up needing to try on different styles to really know. The White room was great at really listening to me but also pushing me a little to try things I wasn’t initially sure on. Secondly, Carmen, the owner of The White Room is amazing! She is often out on the floor helping brides or there to check you in when you arrive. Her genuine bubbly and spunky personality makes you feel like she’s a life long friend helping you out! Her and her teams level of service is superior and comforting. During my bridal appointment my sister snagged her veil (my something borrowed) on the zipper of the garment bag as she was taking it out for me to try on. Carmen took a quick look, told us not to worry and that she would mend it herself. Weddings can be wonderful but also stressful at times, The White Room will put you at ease during the entire dress process. You are sure to leave feeling beautiful, excited, and relieved to be in great hands.
  • Stephanie
    Stephanie M. Married on 03/12/2021

Perfection!!!

The White Room was absolute perfection. From touring to booking and planning they were so professional and so friendly and helpful every step of the way. The venue was gorgeous. We chose to have our reception in the Grand Ballroom. The views and the room itself were perfect. Meghan and Reese were so amazing. Reese was so accommodating the entire night. All of the little things to make sure we felt special and pampered and our guests were treated perfectly. So many wonderful things to say about this venue but I’ll end by saying this: BOOK THIS VENUE!!!!!
  • Sarah
    Sarah C. Married on 02/05/2021

Can't recommend it enough!

I am beyond happy that I happened upon The White Room in my wedding venue hunt. Selecting a venue that includes catering, bartending, tables, chairs, linens, and so much more makes all the difference in the world to me. While that does come with a price, it was all worth it.

We had booked the loft/rooftop space for both our wedding ceremony and reception, and when the rain clouds came in, the White Room staff was quick to set up backup plans inside, which turned out even more beautiful than I think it would've been. The food- both the taste and the visual spread- was wonderful. I've had so many guests compliment the food and the space. I totally recommend action stations for your food!

All of the coordinators that I worked with and communicated with were so kind, responsive, and great at what they do. Special shout outs to Meghan, Rebeccah, and Reese!

The White Room has the perfect blend of a historic, charming, and modern feel, and I'd recommend it to anyone for their wedding day!
  • Laura
    Laura D. Married on 01/17/2021

Absolute perfection!

Where do I even begin?! First of all, 5 stars isn't enough because the entire staff at The White Room went above and beyond from start to finish!! We cannot even thank you all enough for making our day complete PERFECTION!! We especially want to thank Rebeccah & Reese for making all of our dreams become a reality. Rebeccah was there to answer any questions we had throughout the whole process. She was so patient with us and always so accommodating. We still have people talking about our wedding and how much fun they had, how delicious the food was and how breathtaking the views were from the rooftop. We could not have pulled any of this off without Rebeccah, Reese, the servers and bartenders. You all did an AMAZING job!! THANK YOU!!
  • Caitlyn
    Caitlyn B. Married on 11/08/2020

Exceeded My Expectations!

The White Room truly exceeded all of our expectations for our big day! From the moment we walked into the venue a year and a half ago to have our first meeting with Meghan, we knew this is exactly where we wanted to get married. The communication during the planning process was incredible and made us feel so much more confident considering we were planning during a pandemic and we did not live in St. Augustine. We were lucky enough to have worked with 3 excellent coordinators during our planning process. Meghan was incredibly sweet and knowledgeable during the initial planning process, she helped us out when we had no idea what was going to happen and for that we are so thankful! We then had Kelsi and Reese as our day of coordinators. I can honestly say they made our day of perfect. Kelsi was great at getting everything excellent for the ceremony, she was so sweet to answer all of my thousands of questions I had leading up to the big day and we have nothing but nice things to say about her professionalism and kindness to our family and friends during the rehearsal and ceremony. Reese took over for our reception and that lady is on top of everything! We never had to worry about a thing, even when a little rain happen she kept her cool and made us feel like nothing bad could ruin anything, and it didn't! And may I mention that the food was INCREDIBLE, nothing but positive feedback from all of our guests and we personally loved every single course, especially the grilled cheese! :) I can honestly say this was the best day of our lives. Thank you from the bottom of our hearts to all of our coordinating team, the incredible staff that worked our event, and the venue itself. You all are the real deal and I will highly recommend anyone to you!
  • Ashley
    Ashley N. Married on 10/25/2020

The BEST decision we made!!

I can’t say enough good things about The White Room! I was first drawn in by the beautiful photos and reviews but once I saw the venue in person and met Meghan and the rest of the staff I knew this was the venue I wanted to get married at! They were so incredibly responsive and supportive during the entire planning process. The day of the wedding they handled everything and we had the most relaxing day! The Villa Blanca was the perfect ceremony space and the rooftop with the string lights provided a dreamy backdrop for our reception! The food was AMAZING and they did a great job accommodating food allergies and dietary restrictions for several guests, including the groom. They made sure the groom and I ate that night, including appetizers which we missed while taking pictures, which was much appreciated! It was hands down the best wedding food we’ve ever had. All of the staff was incredibly kind, friendly, attentive, and professional. As others have said, The White Room knows what they are doing with weddings! They provide so many things (chairs, tables, dinnerware, catering, etc) which helps reduce the number of other vendors needed which significant reduces wedding planning stress! If you are considering The White Room I highly recommend them!! You won’t regret it! Thank you so much for being a part of our dream wedding and helping make our wedding day the most perfect day of our lives!

The White Room's reply:

Ashley! You are the best! Thank you so much for sharing your kind words! It was such a pleasure having the opportunity to work with you and Brian throughout the planning process and I was so excited to be there with you on your big day! You looked stunning and dining on the Rooftop was such a great idea! I wish you nothing but happiness and congratulations again! XoXo Meghan, Reese and the White Room Team!
  • Lindsay
    Lindsay M. Married on 03/16/2020

Simpy perfect

We were able to hold our wedding at the White Room Rooftop & Loft on 3/16/2020. Honestly it was everything we ever dreamed of. We wanted a romantic and historical venue in St. Augustine, and we got it and so much more. The White Room knows how to do weddings, and everything was taken care of – we didn’t have to worry about anything! We were really able to enjoy our day. Planning and communication were super easy in the year leading up to our wedding. If you are looking for a venue in St. Augustine, you really can’t go wrong with the White Room. From planning, to service and staff, to the food and much more, the White Room was worth it.

The White Room's reply:

Lindsay, thank you so much! Your day was absolutely magical! Everyone was so excited to be there for you and Matt! Your ceremony could not of been sweeter and it was so beautiful outside!! I loved all of your décor and how organized your dad was with everything! You and your mom were so amazing throughout the planning process and I am so glad I had the opportunity to work with you on your big day! I wish you, Matt, & your families all the best! ~Rebeccah & The White Room Team
    Julie Married on 03/14/2020

Best wedding ever

The White Room was the perfect location for us to have our wedding. The loft and rooftop served as the perfect spot to dance and have our ceremony. The downtown St. Augustine aesthetics made our photography and videos turn out so beautiful. The food and drink was excellent—and Erin our coordinator was epic. As soon as we were off the Elevator waiting to be introduced there were servers with food and drink to serve us before our first dance.
  • Lindsey
    Lindsey Married on 02/15/2020

Fairytale Wedding

If you are looking for a romantic fairytale wedding, then this venue is the perfect fit for you! They provide exceptional service and truly make every guest feel welcomed and relaxed! Overall, this venue was amazing and you’ll love everything about it!

The White Room's reply:

Hi Lindsey, Thank you for your amazing review! It was so wonderful getting to be a part of your wedding day and getting to see everything you were envisioning come to life. All of your personalized decor looked perfect in the venue! You were such a pleasure to work with throughout the planning process, and you looked absolutely stunning in your wedding dress! Congratulations again, and we wish you all the best for years and years to come! Lots of Love, Erin & The White Room Team
  • Lindsay
    Lindsay Married on 02/01/2020

Amazing Venue & Staff

This review is about a year past due, but I figured better late than never! I knew this venue was the one as soon as I saw pictures of their loft, and the staff at the White Room did not disappoint! We were pretty clueless about the planning process, but Erin made everything super easy and stress-free. We booked the rooftop & loft for our ceremony & reception and the view was GORGEOUS! The photos came out amazing because every single inch of the venue is beautiful. Food was amazing, and the staff provided excellent service for all of our guests. If anything went wrong that night, I never knew about it! I was beyond happy with The White Room and would absolutely recommend them :)
  • Claudia
    Claudia H. Married on 09/14/2019

Perfect Wedding Experience

I think the most important thing to know is how vendors respond when something changes in the plan. My daughter’s wedding had to be postponed due to possible bad weather. The White Room was amazing at helping me reschedule everything and the wedding and reception were better than I could have imagined. Rebeccah was unbelievable! These people know what they are doing; they anticipate your needs and I was able to enjoy the entire event worry free. The staff was professional, the food was spectacular, all the vendors they recommended were super accommodating and the day went off without a hitch. I’m looking for an excuse to plan another party there.... St. Augustine is beautiful.

The White Room's reply:

Claudia, thank you so much for taking time to share such kind words about your experience! It was an absolute pleasure working with you on your daughter's big day! You worked so hard to make this day absolutely perfect for Casey and Matt and I am so glad you were able to enjoy their big day with them! Casey and Matt were a dream and we could all see how absolutely in love they are! Thank you so much for letting us be a part of such a memorable day for you and your family! We wish you all the best - Rebeccah & The White Room Staff
  • Sheena
    Sheena Married on 08/25/2019

Effortless and beautiful

Our team at The White Room is the absolute best! Erin, Rebeccah, and Reece took such amazing care of us, from the point that we hired them to the last few seconds of our wedding day. They made it almost too easy for this bride who planned her own wedding in a very particular way. I can't thank them enough. Our Villa Blanca ceremony and reception was perfect -- I can't think of anything that went wrong! And OMG did they deliver on the food -- I asked for a roasted pig, and they delivered the most delicious roasted pig, with a spicy pico de gallo, and the sauce of my choice -- I mean our guests were talking about it long after our wedding day with the biggest smiles on their faces. We are so incredibly happy we chose The White Room!

Sheena & Alex,
    Thank you so much for taking the time to write such sweet words. It was absolutely wonderful working with you both and I am beyond happy to hear that you loved everything! Your photo booth guest book was such a hit and such a fun way for you to look back and remember your big day! Also, we love that you enjoyed the pig so much! It was so great to be able to help you incorporate such a fun tradition into your wedding! Thank you again for choosing The White Room and for having us be a part of such a special celebration! We wish you all the best as you start your happily every after! - Rebeccah & The White Room Team
  • Brittney
    Brittney Married on 08/25/2019

My wedding day was a DREAM COME TRUE!

I really can't THANK the White Room and everyone on their staff enough for making our wedding day such a dream come true! The venue is absolutely stunning and exactly the kind of vibe my husband and I were looking for! We searched up and down the FL coast and fell in love with the Villa Blanca & the White Room!
    From the moment we arrive to view the venue to the last moment of our wedding day, everyone was just SO AMAZING! To all my future brides out there: you seriously cannot go wrong with choosing the White Room and its staff!!!! I was so lucky to have Kelsi as our event manager and she is just so wonderful to work with and she was kind the entire time with my gazillion questions throughout our two-year planning process! Throughout our wedding day, the staff was constantly asking my husband and me, if we needed anything or missing anything. They were so attentive to make sure that everything was perfect! (thank you, Allen!)
    At the end of the night, the assisted with the sparkler send off and the arrival of the trolley to pick up our guest (BRIDES: get the trolley! its worth it and creates such a fun experience for your guest!) and my family couldn't stop complimenting our friendly the staff was in directing them! OH and THE FOOD!?! SO YUMMY! The shrimp and grits station was SUCH a HUGE hit!

All in all, my wedding day was BEYOND PERFECT and it was all thanks to everyone in the White Room!

The White Room's reply:

You are simply the sweetest, Brittney! Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a wonderful review of your experience! It was such a pleasure to work with you throughout the planning process from the very first appointment and on your big day! It was an honor to be a part of your special day, and I loved seeing all of your thoughtful details come together in the Villa Blanca and the Loft and Rooftop! Your bundt cake party favors were a delicious treat for your guests to take home, and I just loved that idea! I also agree that the trolley is a wonderful experience for your guests to enjoy as they are transported to and from the venue from their hotels! I am so happy to hear that the staff was attentive throughout the night, and that you enjoyed our wonderful food as well! I am so happy that we were able to make you and Rei's special day beyond perfect, and I want to wish you both a lifetime of love and happiness together!!! Congratulations once again, and best wishes in your new journey! ~ Kelsi & The White Room
  • Burkenator
    Zac B. Married on 08/24/2019

Best Venue Ever!

All we can say is WOW! The White Room was the perfect place to have our wedding and we are so glad that we decided on this venue. The staff were so very attentive from the moment we came for our first tour of the property until days after our event. Meghan and Erin were just fabulous to work with here! Erin was our wedding planner and from the calls we were able to have with her to plan everything out, the rehearsal the day before our ceremony, and the day of everything went beyond perfect. The staff was so attentive, always making sure we were taken care of as well as our family members as well. Nothing was forgotten and the night ran like a well oiled machine. The food was amazing and we were just so sad the night couldn't last forever. We are forever grateful for the people at The White Room and suggest this venue to anyone looking for a perfect wedding experience.

The White Room's reply:

Danielle & Zac, Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience with The White Room. The two of you were just so wonderful to work with throughout the whole planning process. Danielle, your dress was simply stunning! The lace detail and gorgeous train looked so perfect on you! All of your personal touches looked so beautiful in the venue, and I know your guests especially enjoyed you taking care of your football fans! Your friends and family all had such an amazing time on the dance floor, and your Late Night Munchies were a huge hit! I just wanted to say thank you again for letting us be a part of such a special day. We wish you years and years filled with lots of love and winning football seasons! Congratulations! All the best, Erin & Meghan &The White Room Team :)
  • Gail
    Gail R. Married on 08/04/2019

Amazing Everything!

Reviewed On 8/10/2019 by Gail R
    The White Room is absolutely amazing! Thank you Erin and Alan! My son and daughter-in-law were married here last weekend, and the experience from beginning to end was phenomenal! Our main event coordinator Erin promptly answered all emails and calls from all of us (bride, groom, and both sets of moms) in the months before. The day before the event, they made every concession to allow us to drop off our decor whenever was most convenient for us, since we had an early rehearsal and then cocktail hour at Chatsworth Pub. And the day of the wedding, lets just say WOW! Both Erin and Alan went above and beyond to make sure every detail was perfect, and that all of us were completely at ease. The ceremony in the Villa Blanca was absolutely gorgeous, and they made sure that all of the family that had to stay and take photos after the ceremony were provided drinks and amazing appetizers. Can you say Chicken Wellington bites, TO DIE FOR! The Grand Ballroom was all you could have dreamed, and the staff continued to go above and beyond, quick and friendly. All of the food was the talk of the town, and the "late night" burger sliders and fries were a great touch. The sparkler send off went off without a hitch, and was the perfect ending. All of our friends and family said it was the best wedding they had ever been to, and the bride said it was the most magical night of her life! Couldn't have gone better!

The White Room's reply:

Hi Gail, Thank you so so much for your kind words! Alan and I are just so thrilled to hear how happy you are with how everything turned out on the big day. Michelle looked breathtaking in her dress and you could just feel how the love between her and Austin filled the room. Their Villa Blanca Ceremony was so just romantic, and The Grand Ballroom was the perfect venue for you and your guests to party the night away. Thank you again for sharing your truly special celebration with us! We wish Michelle & Austin a very happily every after! Best Wishes, Erin & Alan & The White Room Team
  • Sofia
    Sofia Married on 03/01/2019

Beautiful venue!

We had a wonderful experience planning our wedding with Kelsi and the White Room staff from start to finish. Kelsi was a pleasure to work with and made our wedding day flow smoothly in the beautiful Villa Blanca. Thank you Kelsi for making sure our special day was perfect! xo

The White Room's reply:

Thank you for such a sweet review, Sofia! It was so wonderful working with you and your Mom throughout the planning process, and I am so happy to hear that your special day was everything that you had envisioned! Your photos turned out incredible, and I just loved all of the timeless details that you incorporated into your decor! Best wishes as you begin this new chapter in your lives together! xo ~ Kelsi
  • Ellen
    Ellen W. Married on 02/15/2019

The White Room made our wedding day effortless and beautiful

Our wedding at the White Room was flawless. We had our ceremony on the rooftop and reception in the loft. The space is so incredibly beautiful that very minimal decorating had to be done to make it look just right, and the building is equipped with ramps, lifts and elevators to make it accessible for everyone. Our event manager was Erin, and she was AMAZING. She was easy to communicate with, all of her responses throughout planning were prompt and thorough, and she was proactive about providing us with ideas and information to make the event go smoothly. The food was incredible, and the vendor coordination the White Room provided made our wedding day effortless for us. We still haven't stopped getting compliments on how beautiful the venue was and how good the food was. We felt the White Room was worth every penny. Not a single complaint.

The White Room's reply:

Ellen & Christian, It was such a pleasure working with the two of you throughout your wedding planning process and on your big day! Ellen, you looked so incredibly beautiful. Your dress was so unique and absolutely stunning! It was so cool how your dress seamlessly went from a long ballgown to short party dress for dancing! I will always remember how sweet your son was when making his way down the aisle and how romantic your first dance was on the Rooftop. We can not thank you enough for letting us play a part in your wedding day, and it makes me so happy to hear how thrilled you were with how it all turned out. We wish you all the best for you and your wonderful family! - Erin & The White Room Team
  • Karina
    Karina Married on 02/11/2019

Dream wedding with every detail taken care of

We had a dream wedding at The White Room. Kelsie was our coordinator, she always kept me up to date, made sure I had every detail taken care of and everything was done on time. For the wedding day, Allen and his staff blew us away, there was not a detail missed from the songs and dances I forgot to plan for, to teaching us the best way to cut a cake and making sure we had time to eat and enjoy every step of our special day. Allen and his staff are why our wedding was magical, nothing was missed and everyone enjoyed the amazing food, their service and just pure care for us, Allen treated us like his own family, thank you all so much!

The White Room's reply:

Thank you for taking the time to write such a wonderful review, Karina! I am so happy to hear that you enjoyed the planning process, and it was such a pleasure working with you! I am even more thrilled to hear that Allen was helpful in ensuring that your big day went off without a hitch! I loved how all of your thoughtful and handmade details came together on the day of! Congratulations to you two once again, and I wish you a lifetime of love and happiness together! ~ Kelsi & The White Room
  • Kate
    Kate Married on 11/03/2018

Kate and Kenny 11/3/18

We are so happy we picked the White Room for our wedding. It was the most seamless process and they were so nice. We live about 5 hrs from the venue (mini destination wedding) and we had no trouble with communication. They take care of things so you don’t have to and always get back to you in a timely manner. Erin was our coordinator and she was AMAZING! But really the whole team rocks. The food is amazing, everyone was dancing and had a great time, I never felt stressed on the wedding day. We couldn’t have asked for anything better!

The White Room's reply:

Kate & Kenny, Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience. It means the world to me that you were happy with your wedding day, and Alan and I were so grateful to have been a part of it. You chose an amazing menu, and the Lemon Sorbet Intermezzo course was such a nice touch! Your ceremony was absolutely beautiful and so romantic! Please be sure to send us picture when you get them back. We wish you all of the best and lots of love for all the years to come!
  • Michelle
    Michelle Married on 10/28/2018

Best Experience, Highly Recommend!

We had our wedding at The White Room in the Villa Blanca. Not only is this the most beautiful wedding venue that we've ever seen, it was also the most flawless experience we've ever had. We worked with Erin for our ceremony coordination and with Alan for our reception. We cannot speak highly enough of these two individuals! They made everything about our big day absolutely perfect. They didn't miss a beat and made everything we wanted to happen, happen. The staff at this venue knows weddings inside and out and operates like a well-oiled machine. If we could do it again, we wouldn't change one single thing about our experience with The White Room. Don't think twice, book The White Room for your wedding!

The White Room's reply:

Hi Michelle, Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a wonderful review! Alan and I truly loved working with you and Casey on your big day! You and your families we all so sweet, and so was your awesome donut station! :) Thank you again for letting us share in such an amazing celebration. We wish you lots of love and happiness! All our best, Erin & Alan & The White Room Team
    Hannah Married on 06/22/2018
    I recommend the White Room to anyone and everyone. The venue can be transformed to fit any theme you want. We chose to keep with the simplicity of the venue (we chose Villa Blanca) by doing lots of greenery and sticking to white flowers with wood accents (without making it too rustic). From beginning to end the whole team at the White Room were on top of their game, extremely accommodating and very clear about everything. I probably emailed their staff 100 times over the 4 months of planning our wedding, and even though I felt I was getting annoying they were always quick to answer my questions and make sure I understood everything thoroughly. The food & drinks were great, and of course, the venue is BEAUTIFUL. Our wedding day was truly perfect and I owe it all to the White Room and their AMAZING staff!

The White Room's reply:

Hannah, thank you so much for taking the time to write such a wonderful review about your experience and Wedding at The White Room! It was such a pleasure be a part of your special day, and to see all of your thoughtful details come together on the day of. I am so happy to hear that you enjoyed your experience, and that we were able to help make your Wedding day dreams come true! The venue is designed to fit any theme and color palette, so the space can really be personalized with the various decor details that you choose. I love that you decided to go with a more natural look by using greenery and wood elements. I absolutely loved how your cake turned out, and the adorable banner cake topper and wooden stand were adorable touches to personalize the cake! Thank you again for taking the time to write such a thoughtful review, and I wish the two of you all of the best as you begin this new chapter in your lives together! Best wishes! ~ Kelsi & The White Room
    Sara Married on 02/17/2018
    The minute I walked into the Villa Blanca at The White Room for our tour, I knew this would be the place I would marry my husband. The White Room was an absolute dream come true for our wedding on 2/17/18. From planning to having the most PERFECT wedding day I could ever dream of, everything from start to finish was amazing. I want to particularly than Meghan and Kelsi with The White Room who went ABOVE AND BEYOND to make sure the day was absolutely perfect. We had our ceremony in the Villa Blanca which was absolutely stunning. The bridal and grooms suite is such a gorgeous and generous touch. The reception in the Grand Ballroom was unbelievable. Kelsi and Meghan were so accommodating with all of my emails, phone calls, and requests. I don't see them as planners but friends - and because of them my wedding day was PERFECT. Booking The White Room for our wedding was the best decision Paul & I made. Thank you so much for giving me the wedding of my dreams! Is it too soon to have a vow renewal? Thank you so much!!!!

The White Room's reply:

Oh Sara! You are so sweet to take the time to write this amazing review! We all just LOVE you here at the White Room but I love to remind them that you were MY client first! haha We all couldn't be happier that everything turned out so great on your special day. The band was amazing and everyone seemed to have such a fun time. I was most excited to be able to watch you walk down the aisle that day. You looked stunning and your ceremony was incredible and definitely one of my favorites. Congratulations again! Meghan, Kelsi and The White Room Family!
    Liana Married on 01/21/2018
    The White Room and their AMAZING staff made every single wedding dream we had come true. From the moment we toured The Villa Blanca and Grand Ballroom we fell in love. What sealed the deal for us however, was how organized, knowledgeable, and friendly the staff was...we knew we would be in good hands. We had the pleasure of working with Meghan from start to finish and I truly think of her as a friend now that the wedding is over. Our guests are still talking about how perfect and beautiful our wedding day was. The food was AMAZING, the entire day ran smoothly with the help of our White Room day of coordinator, and we would recommend this venue to anyone!

The White Room's reply:

YAY! I am so thrilled to hear that you are so happy with everything! I absolutely LOVED working with you and refuse to take your save the date off my cork board! It's too darn cute. I wish you all the happiness in the world and please be sure to come by and say hi to me the next time you are in the area! PS - I use the gift you gave me EVERY day! =)