The White Room Reviews

• Gail

Gail Roessel · Married on 08/04/2019

Amazing Everything!

Reviewed On 8/10/2019 by Gail R
    The White Room is absolutely amazing! Thank you Erin and Alan! My son and daughter-in-law were married here last weekend, and the experience from beginning to end was phenomenal! Our main event coordinator Erin promptly answered all emails and calls from all of us (bride, groom, and both sets of moms) in the months before. The day before the event, they made every concession to allow us to drop off our decor whenever was most convenient for us, since we had an early rehearsal and then cocktail hour at Chatsworth Pub. And the day of the wedding, lets just say WOW! Both Erin and Alan went above and beyond to make sure every detail was perfect, and that all of us were completely at ease. The ceremony in the Villa Blanca was absolutely gorgeous, and they made sure that all of the family that had to stay and take photos after the ceremony were provided drinks and amazing appetizers. Can you say Chicken Wellington bites, TO DIE FOR! The Grand Ballroom was all you could have dreamed, and the staff continued to go above and beyond, quick and friendly. All of the food was the talk of the town, and the "late night" burger sliders and fries were a great touch. The sparkler send off went off without a hitch, and was the perfect ending. All of our friends and family said it was the best wedding they had ever been to, and the bride said it was the most magical night of her life! Couldn't have gone better!

Sent on 08/11/2019
  • Sofia

Sofia · Married on 03/01/2019

Beautiful venue!

We had a wonderful experience planning our wedding with Kelsi and the White Room staff from start to finish. Kelsi was a pleasure to work with and made our wedding day flow smoothly in the beautiful Villa Blanca. Thank you Kelsi for making sure our special day was perfect! xo

Sent on 04/16/2019
    The White Room 8
    The White Room 9
    The White Room 10
    The White Room 11

The White Room's reply:

Thank you for such a sweet review, Sofia! It was so wonderful working with you and your Mom throughout the planning process, and I am so happy to hear that your special day was everything that you had envisioned! Your photos turned out incredible, and I just loved all of the timeless details that you incorporated into your decor! Best wishes as you begin this new chapter in your lives together! xo ~ Kelsi
  • Ellen

Ellen Weatherford · Married on 02/15/2019

The White Room made our wedding day effortless and beautiful

Our wedding at the White Room was flawless. We had our ceremony on the rooftop and reception in the loft. The space is so incredibly beautiful that very minimal decorating had to be done to make it look just right, and the building is equipped with ramps, lifts and elevators to make it accessible for everyone. Our event manager was Erin, and she was AMAZING. She was easy to communicate with, all of her responses throughout planning were prompt and thorough, and she was proactive about providing us with ideas and information to make the event go smoothly. The food was incredible, and the vendor coordination the White Room provided made our wedding day effortless for us. We still haven't stopped getting compliments on how beautiful the venue was and how good the food was. We felt the White Room was worth every penny. Not a single complaint.

Sent on 02/17/2019

The White Room's reply:

Ellen & Christian, It was such a pleasure working with the two of you throughout your wedding planning process and on your big day! Ellen, you looked so incredibly beautiful. Your dress was so unique and absolutely stunning! It was so cool how your dress seamlessly went from a long ballgown to short party dress for dancing! I will always remember how sweet your son was when making his way down the aisle and how romantic your first dance was on the Rooftop. We can not thank you enough for letting us play a part in your wedding day, and it makes me so happy to hear how thrilled you were with how it all turned out. We wish you all the best for you and your wonderful family! - Erin & The White Room Team
  • Karina

Karina · Married on 02/11/2019

Dream wedding with every detail taken care of

We had a dream wedding at The White Room. Kelsie was our coordinator, she always kept me up to date, made sure I had every detail taken care of and everything was done on time. For the wedding day, Allen and his staff blew us away, there was not a detail missed from the songs and dances I forgot to plan for, to teaching us the best way to cut a cake and making sure we had time to eat and enjoy every step of our special day. Allen and his staff are why our wedding was magical, nothing was missed and everyone enjoyed the amazing food, their service and just pure care for us, Allen treated us like his own family, thank you all so much!

Sent on 02/15/2019

The White Room's reply:

Thank you for taking the time to write such a wonderful review, Karina! I am so happy to hear that you enjoyed the planning process, and it was such a pleasure working with you! I am even more thrilled to hear that Allen was helpful in ensuring that your big day went off without a hitch! I loved how all of your thoughtful and handmade details came together on the day of! Congratulations to you two once again, and I wish you a lifetime of love and happiness together! ~ Kelsi & The White Room
  • Kate

Kate · Married on 11/03/2018

Kate and Kenny 11/3/18

We are so happy we picked the White Room for our wedding. It was the most seamless process and they were so nice. We live about 5 hrs from the venue (mini destination wedding) and we had no trouble with communication. They take care of things so you don’t have to and always get back to you in a timely manner. Erin was our coordinator and she was AMAZING! But really the whole team rocks. The food is amazing, everyone was dancing and had a great time, I never felt stressed on the wedding day. We couldn’t have asked for anything better!

Sent on 12/13/2018

The White Room's reply:

Kate & Kenny, Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience. It means the world to me that you were happy with your wedding day, and Alan and I were so grateful to have been a part of it. You chose an amazing menu, and the Lemon Sorbet Intermezzo course was such a nice touch! Your ceremony was absolutely beautiful and so romantic! Please be sure to send us picture when you get them back. We wish you all of the best and lots of love for all the years to come!
  • Michelle

Michelle · Married on 10/28/2018

Best Experience, Highly Recommend!

We had our wedding at The White Room in the Villa Blanca. Not only is this the most beautiful wedding venue that we've ever seen, it was also the most flawless experience we've ever had. We worked with Erin for our ceremony coordination and with Alan for our reception. We cannot speak highly enough of these two individuals! They made everything about our big day absolutely perfect. They didn't miss a beat and made everything we wanted to happen, happen. The staff at this venue knows weddings inside and out and operates like a well-oiled machine. If we could do it again, we wouldn't change one single thing about our experience with The White Room. Don't think twice, book The White Room for your wedding!

Sent on 11/07/2018

The White Room's reply:

Hi Michelle, Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a wonderful review! Alan and I truly loved working with you and Casey on your big day! You and your families we all so sweet, and so was your awesome donut station! :) Thank you again for letting us share in such an amazing celebration. We wish you lots of love and happiness! All our best, Erin & Alan & The White Room Team

Hannah · Married on 06/22/2018

I recommend the White Room to anyone and everyone. The venue can be transformed to fit any theme you want. We chose to keep with the simplicity of the venue (we chose Villa Blanca) by doing lots of greenery and sticking to white flowers with wood accents (without making it too rustic). From beginning to end the whole team at the White Room were on top of their game, extremely accommodating and very clear about everything. I probably emailed their staff 100 times over the 4 months of planning our wedding, and even though I felt I was getting annoying they were always quick to answer my questions and make sure I understood everything thoroughly. The food & drinks were great, and of course, the venue is BEAUTIFUL. Our wedding day was truly perfect and I owe it all to the White Room and their AMAZING staff!

Sent on 08/07/2018

The White Room's reply:

Hannah, thank you so much for taking the time to write such a wonderful review about your experience and Wedding at The White Room! It was such a pleasure be a part of your special day, and to see all of your thoughtful details come together on the day of. I am so happy to hear that you enjoyed your experience, and that we were able to help make your Wedding day dreams come true! The venue is designed to fit any theme and color palette, so the space can really be personalized with the various decor details that you choose. I love that you decided to go with a more natural look by using greenery and wood elements. I absolutely loved how your cake turned out, and the adorable banner cake topper and wooden stand were adorable touches to personalize the cake! Thank you again for taking the time to write such a thoughtful review, and I wish the two of you all of the best as you begin this new chapter in your lives together! Best wishes! ~ Kelsi & The White Room

Sara · Married on 02/17/2018

The minute I walked into the Villa Blanca at The White Room for our tour, I knew this would be the place I would marry my husband. The White Room was an absolute dream come true for our wedding on 2/17/18. From planning to having the most PERFECT wedding day I could ever dream of, everything from start to finish was amazing. I want to particularly than Meghan and Kelsi with The White Room who went ABOVE AND BEYOND to make sure the day was absolutely perfect. We had our ceremony in the Villa Blanca which was absolutely stunning. The bridal and grooms suite is such a gorgeous and generous touch. The reception in the Grand Ballroom was unbelievable. Kelsi and Meghan were so accommodating with all of my emails, phone calls, and requests. I don't see them as planners but friends - and because of them my wedding day was PERFECT. Booking The White Room for our wedding was the best decision Paul & I made. Thank you so much for giving me the wedding of my dreams! Is it too soon to have a vow renewal? Thank you so much!!!!

Sent on 03/09/2018

The White Room's reply:

Oh Sara! You are so sweet to take the time to write this amazing review! We all just LOVE you here at the White Room but I love to remind them that you were MY client first! haha We all couldn't be happier that everything turned out so great on your special day. The band was amazing and everyone seemed to have such a fun time. I was most excited to be able to watch you walk down the aisle that day. You looked stunning and your ceremony was incredible and definitely one of my favorites. Congratulations again! Meghan, Kelsi and The White Room Family!

Liana · Married on 01/21/2018

The White Room and their AMAZING staff made every single wedding dream we had come true. From the moment we toured The Villa Blanca and Grand Ballroom we fell in love. What sealed the deal for us however, was how organized, knowledgeable, and friendly the staff was...we knew we would be in good hands. We had the pleasure of working with Meghan from start to finish and I truly think of her as a friend now that the wedding is over. Our guests are still talking about how perfect and beautiful our wedding day was. The food was AMAZING, the entire day ran smoothly with the help of our White Room day of coordinator, and we would recommend this venue to anyone!

Sent on 03/28/2018

The White Room's reply:

YAY! I am so thrilled to hear that you are so happy with everything! I absolutely LOVED working with you and refuse to take your save the date off my cork board! It's too darn cute. I wish you all the happiness in the world and please be sure to come by and say hi to me the next time you are in the area! PS - I use the gift you gave me EVERY day! =)

Kemar · Married on 01/07/2018

The white room turned out to be the best venue we could have possibly chosen. The staff was amazing. Out of this world even. The day of coordinator literally made sure everything went off without a hitch. Could not be more happy.

Sent on 03/01/2018

Samantha · Married on 12/02/2017

I cannot say enough wonderful things about The White Room!!!!!! We got married 12/2/17 (one week ago) and every single detail was perfect. We booked with Shannon, planned with Kelsi and worked with Meghan day of. All three were unbelievably helpful and great to work with. Shannon and Kelsi really went above and beyond during the months leading up to the wedding. They were both always prompt and eased my mind when responding to emails. Megan - our Day of Coordinator - was especially great considering she was filling in due to a family emergency. She got assigned to us less than 24 hours before our wedding and still pulled off a perfect day. The moment I walked in to The White Room the morning of our wedding I was treated like a queen. The bridal party and I were immediately escorted into the Bridal Suite and were given champagne, mimosas, and a huge space to just relax leading up to the ceremony. The White Room was so helpful in making the wedding our own - we were able to include giant Jenga, corn hole, a donut station and a polaroid guestbook. Our guests have done nothing but rave about our wedding all week. The food was AMAZING, the drinks were great and the atmosphere was unbeatable. We got married on the Rooftop and had a brunch reception in the Loft. All of our out-of-town guests were just blown away with the views of the city. The one phrase we have been repeating all week has been that we would not change a single thing about our wedding day. If you are considering getting married in downtown St. Augustine The White Room should 100% be in the running.

Sent on 12/10/2017
    The White Room 17
    The White Room 18
    The White Room 19

Risa · Married on 11/18/2017

I don't even know where to begin in expressing our gratefulness to the White Room staff and our event coordinator, Shannon. The White Room itself is in the perfect location and it has such an elegant and comfortable feel. The food was delicious and the service was awesome! Everything was honestly perfect and would not have been made possible without Shannon. She was beyond helpful throughout the process and was so patient with us when we lagged behind. She made our night run so smoothly and is just a joy to be around. Go to the White Room, request Shannon. You will NOT regret it!!!

Sent on 12/22/2017

Marisa · Married on 10/06/2017

Our wedding at the white room could not be more perfect! Shannon is the absolute best coordinator! We enjoyed working with her so much, she's easy going, quick to respond, to the point, accommodating, and super friendly. She made our wedding day so perfect. We consider ourselves big "foodies" and we decided to go with their buffet option and couldn't be happier. Our guests couldn't say enough about how amazing the food was. Some highlights on our buffet were the beef tenderloin, crab cakes, butternut squash ravioli, and shrimp & grits, they were all delicious! We had so many guests tell us how pleasant and nice the staff was. We booked the Villa Blanca and the Grand Ballroom for 115 people and the space was perfect for the amount of guests we had. And the Villa Blanca is just drop dead gorgeous, the photos in that room look amazing! I could go on forever with how pleased we were with everything but seriously stop reading all these reviews and just book the White Room! They will not disappoint you!!

Sent on 11/05/2017

The White Room's reply:

Thank you so much for the wonderful review. I truly enjoyed begin part of your big day. You looked so beautiful and Jarret so handsome. Loved the over all look of your decor with the specialty platinum linens and florals. The Bay Kings Band was a great addition as well. So much fun!! Congratulations to both of you!

Courtney · Married on 08/18/2017

We had our wedding at The White Room on 08/18/2017 and it was absolutely perfect from beginning to end. The White Room staff are experts. From the time we toured the venue up until the time we left the venue at the end of the night, everything ran so smoothly. If anything went wrong at any point that day, they did an awesome job handling it because my husband and I didn't notice any problems the entire time! Kelsi was our event manager and she did an amazing job! All of our guests are still talking about how beautiful everything was and how the staff was so accommodating! The White Room met all of our needs and exceeded all expectations! Not to mention the food was amazing! It was the best day of our lives, thanks to The White Room! I highly recommend!

Sent on 08/31/2017

The White Room's reply:

Thank you so much for taking the time to review your experience, Courtney! It was such a pleasure working with you throughout the planning process, and thank you for allowing me to be a part of your day! I'm so happy to hear that you we exceeded all of your expectations, and that you would highly recommend us to potential clients. I wish you and your husband a happy marriage, and many more joyous memories together! Best Wishes! ~ Kelsi

Maureen · Married on 07/01/2017

We are having our wedding at 10:30 in the morning on July 1st on the Rooftop at The White Room. It will be hot but not as hot as it will be later on in the day and there should be a breeze coming off the bay. The view is spectacular and the set up is very nice. We will use an arch and a table for our unity candle and the set up of chairs. We won't need the lights since it will be during the day. We will use some Tulle on the Arch, 2 bows on the front 2 rows of chairs & 2 Mason Jars with Baby's Breath on the ground to designate the Reserved Rows. The Reception will be in The Loft directly inside and my theme is Beach and Chalkboards. We are using burlap runners on Tables with Mason Jars & Baby's Breath along with small votives with sand, loose pearls, starfish, sand dollars, colored glass, white & coral rose petals, wooden "love" confetti. There are lots of other decorations and there is a sit down luncheon before dancing and a sparkler send off at the end at 2:00. The venue has been very good to make sure all the things I wanted to do could get taken care of in the 3 1/2 hour window. It leaves time for my guests to have the rest of the day to enjoy the City of St Augustine which is the oldest city in Florida. Sarah is the Rep I am working with.

Sent on 02/22/2017

Mark · Married on 06/23/2017

The White Room was absolutely amazing. The staff was professional, courteous, attentive and worked hard to put everything together. We had our ceremony in the Villa Blanca and our reception in the Ballroom. My wife and I could not ask for a more beautiful venue. Our guests were in awe at how beautiful the place was and loved how it overlooked the water. I would highly recommend The White Room to anyone who is looking to get married in St. Augustine.

Sent on 07/01/2017

The White Room's reply:

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience! We are so thrilled to hear that you enjoyed everything and we wish you all the very best! Please send us pictures when you can!

Jessica · Married on 06/12/2017

I cannot say enough how grateful I am to have been able to marry the love of my life at The White Room! The entire experience is one that we will never forget. Kelsi was our coordinator and she was PHENOMENAL!!! She worked so hard to make sure that everything was perfect and that me and my husband were taken care of. If there was any kind of glitch in the process, I was never made aware of it and Kelsi did such a great job making sure I had everything I needed! I cannot rave enough about Kelsi and how wonderful she was throughout the entire process. Kelsi, THANK YOU!!! :)
    The food was absolutely wonderful and the staff were so accommodating! I could write an entire essay on the venue itself, but I will just say that it was the most beautiful place that I ever could've imagined! We originally had the rooftop for the ceremony and the loft for our reception, but due to rain we had to move the ceremony into the Villa Blanca. Let me just say that the ceremony was GORGEOUS and I am SO glad we were able to use that for our ceremony, especially with the humidity that day. We still got to use the rooftop for the reception/dancing and it was wonderful! The market lights and the Bridge of Lions lit up in the background really makes for a romantic spot. I could go on and on, but overall The White Room is the PERFECT place to have your dream wedding! Me and my husband couldn't be any happier!!!

Sent on 06/26/2017

The White Room's reply:

Thank you so much for taking the time to share such a kind and thoughtful review, Jessica! I'm so thrilled to hear that you and Kurt were happy with your experience here at The White Room, and that you felt that your wedding day was a dream come true despite us having to the move the ceremony because of the rain. The Villa Blanca was such a beautiful alternative though, and I'm glad that it stopped raining so that everyone could enjoy the rooftop. I can't wait to see pictures of everything because you were such a stunning bride, and your family did a fabulous job setting up the ceremony and reception! It was such a pleasure working with you all throughout the planning process, and to be a part of you and Kurt's special day! I wish you two a lifetime of love and happiness, and congratulations once again! Best Wishes ~ Kelsi

Lexi · Married on 06/04/2017

Shannon is AMAZING.. I had zero worries the day of my wedding.. everything went smoothly and I trusted her completely! Our ceremony was planned to be outside and come our wedding day in June it was absolutely GORGEOUS out!!! But, it was SO hot. Shannon let us move the venue inside at the last minute, not a problem at all. She is the best and made the night and planning such a wonderful experience. And the venue is stunning, anywhere you plan to have the ceremony/reception, you will not be disappointed!

Sent on 06/24/2017

The White Room's reply:

It was such a pleasure working with you and Steven over the last year. it is crazy how fast it really goes by. Everything about your wedding was beautiful, from the flowers, to your dress. You looked absolutely stunning! I loved the little pops of pineapple decor throughout the Ballroom, it added a nice tropical feel. Thank you for the wonderful compliments, I truly enjoyed being a part of your wedding and celebration. Congratulations!!!
  • kaitlyn

kaitlyn · Married on 05/21/2017

We had the most amazing wedding at the white room yesterday, may 21. Shannon went above and beyond to help me in a dilemma, she keeps my nerves at a minimum and kept everything going so smoothly. Beautiful venue, amazing staff, great food. We couldn't have had a more amazing day.

Sent on 05/22/2017

Anais · Married on 04/27/2017

We had our wedding on the rooftop and loft and it was absolutely stunning!! Meghan was my coordinator through it all and she was amazing !!! Every single question I had or any opinions i needed she was there throughout the whole way from beginning to end! They had so much patience with me and figured things out when I didn't know what to do. Everyone that came is raving about this gorgeous venue and how good the food was. I couldn't of asked for any more perfection for this day. The white room staff made this happen and it was the most perfect day!

Sent on 04/30/2017

The White Room's reply:

Thank you so much for your super sweet review! I loved working with you! From start to finish, you were such a sweetheart as were all of your bridal party members! Please make sure you come by to say hello the next time you are in the area!

Jackie · Married on 04/08/2017

We had our ceremony and reception on the rooftop at the White Room and it was amazing! The food was great and the event was very organized. Kelsi is professional, sweet, and accommodating. I couldn't recommend it more! The best view is St. Augustine!

Sent on 04/25/2017

The White Room's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words, Jackie! It was such a pleasure working with you and Brett throughout the planning process and on your big day! Thank you for allowing myself and The White Room to be a part of it! Your group was so much fun, and your UF/FSU exit was one to remember! Go Noles! I wish you and Brett all of the best as you continue to build your lives together. Stay in touch! ~ Kelsi

Dorothea · Married on 04/01/2017

The White Room is absolute perfection!!! The location is beautiful, the venue is spectacular, the food is delicious, the entire staff is diligently hard working!!! The White Room made our daughter's wedding truly a day to remember! Their list of vendors are remarkable, the White Room has established great relationships with each of our vendors. DJ Footloose Entertainment, photographer Zach from Monarch Studios, Nulita of Jade Violet Wedding Florist and Arlene of Sweet Wedding Cakes, each the best!! The White Room offers a multitude of choices in meals, priced in suitable ranges, are served hot and cooked to perfection! Our guests were all extremely pleased with our food choices, as were we!! They create a beautiful flow for your day, seamlessly working behind the scenes to create memories to last a lifetime! Kelsi, our event manager, answered all our questions, addressed and anticipated every need, offered suggestions and advice for improvements, planned and organized with each vendor, took changes in stride, handled the entire day with grace and a smile on her face!! The White Room was simply the very best!! Better than we ever imagined it could be!!

Sent on 04/05/2017

The White Room's reply:

Thank you SO much for taking the time to write such a wonderful review, Thea! It was such a pleasure working with you throughout the planning process to ensure that Tara and Brandon's big day ran seamlessly. I'm so happy to hear that their wedding was a dream come true and even better than you all had envisioned! Thank you for allowing myself and The White Room to take part in planning and executing such a perfect day! I wish you and your family all of the best, and please stay in touch! ~ Kelsi

Rachel · Married on 03/04/2017

The White Room is a perfect place to get married!

My husband and I booked the rooftop and loft for our wedding this past weekend, hoping the weather would be beautiful. The weather had a mind of it's own, and decided to be cold, windy, and rainy. Of course as a bride, I was pretty frantic and bummed about it, seeing that the view of the bay was one of our favorite things about our wedding spot, and the main reason for choosing it.

Our fabulous Day of Coordinator (and really throughout the whole course of the engagement), Kelsi, ensured that our wedding was still just as beautiful as it would have been on the rooftop. She came up with a backup plan and put it into action! She facilitated the whole event with ease and poise. I cannot say enough wonderful things about her and the rest of the staff! Kelsi kept us in line with the schedule, and gave us many tips and advice throughout the course of the night.

On a side note, I highly recommend getting the gold package. I do not know how I would have done it all without the help of Kelsi. She made everything so convenient and easy! She was with us every step of the way and answered any questions or concerns in such a timely and professional manner. She also ensured our vendors knew where to be and what to do.

On top of having such an amazing coordinator, our guests ranted and raved about the food! It was delicious.
    The White Room really does take phenomenal care of their guests. My husband and I wholeheartedly recommend this venue!

Sent on 03/07/2017

The White Room's reply:

Thank you for taking the time to write such a lovely review, Rachel! It makes me so happy to hear that you and Orhan enjoyed every minute of your wedding day despite the weather having a mind of its own. In my opinion, the love between you two shined brighter than the sun otherwise would have on your wedding day! It was such a joy working with you two throughout the planning process! Thank you for allowing me to be a part of your special day, and please stay in touch! All of the best to you both! ~ Kelsi

Vickie · Married on 03/03/2017

Shannon and the White Room staff really went above and beyond. I live on the other side of the state and I had zero worries that everything was going to be perfect. They responded quickly to any and all my questions. The day of the wedding they made sure everything was perfect and even supplied additional props I didn't think to bring (wedding cake stand, a welcome sign, etc) at no additional cost. I had 4 guest RSVP yes three days before the wedding and Shannon was completely understanding and allowed me to make the changes to the already submitted seating chart. Even the day after they allowed us to come at our leisure to pick up all the decorations and had everything already boxed up and on a cart for us. I could go on and on how amazing this place is and they are definitely worth the price. Thank you so much Shannon and the White Room staff!!

Sent on 06/19/2017

Jennifer · Married on 02/26/2017

We could not have had a better experience with The White Room and Shannon. Every question was answered in a matter of hours, and worry or concern was addressed by Shannon so come my wedding day I was stress free and excited. The food was amazing, our guests could not stop talking about the cookie bar we had. Everything was absolutely fantastic. I would have my wedding here 10 times over again if I could.

Definitely check out The Villa Blanca for your ceremony, you wont be disappointed!

Sent on 03/06/2017