About ProShow Disc Jockey Service

Exceptional service, affordable pricing for yoru wedding & reception

ProShow Disc Jockey Service

At ProShow DJ Service we provide professional DJ entertainment for any type of event.  Owner / DJ Bill Jones leads a team of entertainment professionals that has DJ'd at more than 1500 wedding receptions and hundreds of other events. We just received the 2018 Couple Choice Award from Wedding Wire. The award is based on client reviews and satisfaction. This is our 7th award in the last 8 years and we can't wait to make you our next happy client!

Our philosophy is simple... listen to our clients expectations and then do everything we can to exceed them!  And best of all our services are reasonably priced.  We combine award winning service with professional sound, up lighting, gobos and dance floor effects to give you the best value in wedding and event entertainment!

We are proud to offer new services in 2018 including complete wedding and event planning, day of coordination and more. Your event will go smoothly with the help of Brittany Jones who heads up the Event Planning division called Uncorked Occasions.  Let Brittany plan the entire event or use her expertise to handle details you don't have time for.

We serve Florida’s Historic Coast including Saint Augustine, Orange Park, Palm Coast, Jacksonville, Ponte Vedra Beach, Ormond Beach, Palatka, and Gainesville.  Let us tailor fit a package based on your needs and budget.  Wedding DJ, Private Party DJ or Corporate DJ, ProShow Disc Jockey Service is ready to provide you with fun, professional and reliable entertainment!

To book today please call 877-364-7332 or email to djproshow@bellsouth.net

Consultation (8)
Uplighting (4)
Microphones (3)
Liability Insurance (1)

Bill was the best DJ I have ever heard at a wedding. Never was there a dull moment on the dance floor. The part that I loved the most was how interactive with the crowd he was and he included all age groups! I have heard so many say he was the best DJ they have ever had. He was very organized and very responsive when I was planning my wedding so I was at ease the day of! I would truly recommend him to anyone! The best part is, he travels too! Pictured is some of his awesome uplighting he brought too!

Photo of ProShow Disc Jockey Service in Saint Augustine, FL
View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Mariah, 4/14/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Wedding Planning
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

We hired bill in 2015 for our daughter's wedding at Casa Marina and again this week for our son's wedding at The Lodge. Bill is easy to work with and very helpful. He played great music and kept everyone dancing. I highly recommend this service.

View Vendor Response

12 Photos

My Photo Album

18 Photos

4 VIDEOS

Trust your wedding day to real pros
1:14 minutes
Don't Panic - Let Us Plan Your Wedding
0:54 minutes

9 ENDORSEMENTS
Finding the right DJ is so essential for a wedding. Bill is one of the best I've worked with in Florida, HIGHLY recommend!

Amazing to work with!!!

Always a great DJ to work with, Have worked with him a few times. He makes his work fun and impressionable. Refer him to a lot of my brides. Hope to work with him again!

I have had the chance to work with Bill Jones at several events and his ability to connect with the audience with his music and lights and just his overall positive attitude and being willing to do whatever it takes to make his audience happy. He has a great sense of humor, which is a necessity in his line of work, he is great at making people laugh and relaxing those around him. Bill is professional and he is able to adapt and roll with the flow of the numerous last minute changes that always seem to occur at big weddings and other special events. It is always a pleasure working with Bill and he and his team will even get out there on the dance floor and teach you how to do the dance - I have seen them in action! Great man to work with and great DJ to have at any event you are planning. Bill is also a dedicated family man, which is important. I highly recommend Bill Jones and ProShow Disch Jockey Service.

Events

1093 A1A Beach Blvd, #235, Saint Augustine, FL 32080   See On Map
877-364-7332 (phone)
ProShow Disc Jockey Service is a wedding DJ from Saint Augustine, FL. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Fernandina Beach, Jacksonville Beach, and Orange Park. ProShow Disc Jockey Service is a professional wedding DJ that has been part of the St Augustine, Florida wedding industry for 22 years. We specialize in wedding receptions, wedding ceremonies, private parties, corporate events, proms, wedding disc jockey.