103 Reviews for ProShow Disc Jockey Service

Uplighting (4)
Microphones (3)
Liability Insurance (1)
73 ProShow Disc Jockey Service Reviews

Bill was the best DJ I have ever heard at a wedding. Never was there a dull moment on the dance floor. The part that I loved the most was how interactive with the crowd he was and he included all age groups! I have heard so many say he was the best DJ they have ever had. He was very organized and very responsive when I was planning my wedding so I was at ease the day of! I would truly recommend him to anyone! The best part is, he travels too! Pictured is some of his awesome uplighting he brought too!

Profile Picture Mariah, 4/14/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Wedding Planning
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

We hired bill in 2015 for our daughter's wedding at Casa Marina and again this week for our son's wedding at The Lodge. Bill is easy to work with and very helpful. He played great music and kept everyone dancing. I highly recommend this service.

Profile Picture Dylan, 2/10/18, 5 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Bill couldn't have made our wedding any better if he tried! Our major fear planning this wedding was that people wouldn't dance however, Bill's energy and music choices kept all of us and our guests on the dance floor all night! Highly recommend Proshow DJ Services because Bill is friendly, fun and goes out of his way to make your event special. You won't be disappointed.

Photo for ProShow Disc Jockey Service Review - Dance Floor is rockin' thanks to Bill!
Profile Picture Carleen, 12/9/17, 8 Reviews
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC

Highly recommend! Bill was our DJ for our engagement party and wedding! He did amazing at both events and was very professional!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 11/4/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ, Wedding Planning

We had Dana DJ our wedding and we cannot be any more thankful for how well he did. After the wedding we had multiple guest tell us how awesome our DJ was. He really kept the party going and also helped with doing all the toast, cake cutting and letting people know we had a photobooth inside. We were so happy with the way everything turned and and I owe a lot of that to Dana.

Profile Picture Brittany, 10/7/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Wedding Planning

Great DJ. Very professional. Played all song on my list. Would hire again.

Profile Picture Jody, 8/12/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Bill did an amazing job mixing modern and older music to fit the diverse crowd we had!

Profile Picture Caitlyn, 2/18/17, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ, Wedding Planning

Let me preface this review by saying that the DJ/Emcee you hire for your wedding can either make or break your reception, and I'm more than happy to say that Mr. Bill Jones absolutely made our reception! To start, he is one of the kindest gentlemen ever. I didn't have the opportunity to meet Bill until a couple hours before our ceremony, but as soon as I shook his hand he put me at ease. He's so personable and really knows how to work the room! He can gauge the crowd's mood and knows exactly what to play when. Furthermore, he responds quickly to any questions you may have and is super helpful with creating a timeline & order of events for both your ceremony and reception. Zach and I couldn't recommend Bill and his company enough. Thank you so much for making our big day special! We truly appreciate it!

Profile Picture Callie, 1/6/17, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Sound/PA System, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List

We were so grateful for everything Bill did to create the perfect environment for our wedding! He was the most flexible vendor we worked with, a welcoming emcee, and provided helpful suggestions to make our special day run smoothly. He also was a very kind and pleasant person to work with. I would highly recommend him for your special event!!

Profile Picture Karen, 1/2/17, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

DJ Bill helped make our wedding an incredible experience! He was willing to work with us the entire time and was extremely accommodating for both the ceremony and reception. Additionally, he was able to locate international music for my large Italian family and even orchestrated a lively Florida v. Auburn school challenge. If my wife and I decide to get married again, we will 100% have DJ Bill to preside over our next ceremony and reception.

Profile Picture Santo, 10/1/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ

Dana was our DJ for our wedding and he was great! I had some special songs that I wanted played and some songs that I wanted to start at certain points and he did everything I asked perfectly! Everyone had a blast at the reception and he played a great mix of music that had my whole guest list dancing from the first song he played till the last! I couldn't have asked for a better DJ!

Profile Picture Megan, 9/18/16, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Bill was a blast at our wedding! The whole process was smooth as could be from booking to picking music to delivery. We used Bill for both our ceremony and reception music and couldn't have been happier. The ceremony music was exactly what I wanted and during the reception Bill was interactive and lots of fun. He really got everyone involved. I would definitely book Bill again for any of my music needs!

Profile Picture Patricia, 7/30/16, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ, Wedding Planning

Dana Getty was our DJ, and he was absolutely INCREDIBLE!! He got every single person -- both young and old -- up and dancing throughout the night. Guests of all ages commented to us after about what perfect music he played and how much they enjoyed it. Dana came plenty early to get set up and was very accommodating.

Profile Picture Jerusha, 6/24/16, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC, Sound/PA System

Bill was AWESOME!! We are obsessed with Hamilton right now, and last minute asked if he could play certain songs during the cocktail hour and he was able to. He read the crowd and kept the party going the whole time. We had one song, literally one song, on our do not play list, and, of course, I (the bride) requested it in my drunkenness and he played it - after checking of course; the groom came over once he heard the song to ask what was going on and Bill just pointed to me getting my groove on the dance floor and husband couldn't be upset (we like the song, just not the people that we associate with it). He got our first dance song - Groovin' Slowly by John Butler Trio (an Australian jam band). Super responsive to my emails, too. Absolutely recommend - he was great!!!

Profile Picture cait, 5/20/16, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Sound/PA System, Do-Not-Play List, MC

Mr. Bill Jones made our wedding reception even more epic! He was super friendly, very flexible and dealt with the guests with true professionalism. He seemed like he loved his job and it showed with the product he provided. He was funny and worked the crowd very well. Before the event, he responded to any and all email inquiries quickly and never failed to answer a question. His professionalism took all the weight off my bride and my shoulders. His awesome work allowed us to just sit back and enjoy the event stress free. I would recommend Bill Jones for any and all events.

Profile Picture Richard, 5/14/16, 1 Review
Services Used: MC, Sound/PA System

Bill Jones was the DJ for our reception and he also provided sound equipment for our ceremony. Our reception was a little more challenging than most since we needed music in many languages. Bill was very accommodating to our needs and played whatever we requested, including specialty music that we supplied to him. He was also very open to learning the traditions of another culture, which was essential. Bill is courteous and professional and is not afraid to provide his point of view, which helped guide us with issues where we were uncertain. He is a great emcee as well. He also handled our ceremony sound, which was flawless. Thanks Bill! You met the challenge head on!

Profile Picture Michael and Slavica, 4/17/16, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor, Unique Services (Other)

DJ Bill was great! As an out-of-state bride, most of our correspondence was through email, and he was always quick to respond. He did a great job playing songs that would appeal to the older guests and the very youngest, and he didn't bat an eye when anyone had a special request (of highlight at our 12/19 wedding was one guest who requested both the Miami Dolphins and Green Bay Packers fight songs--and Bill found both!). Bill also was very gracious to begin playing a bit earlier than his contract time in order to play some prelude music for our ceremony. Definitely give him a call if you're looking for a DJ!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 12/19/15, 6 Reviews
Category: DJ

We are happy we chose DJ Paul Maass from ProShow DJ Service for our wedding! We got married on October 24th, 2015, in St. Augustine Beach, FL. It was a pleasure to work with him, from beginning to end. We were looking for someone who would listen to us and work with us to craft the experience we had in mind for our guests and ourselves. He was a good listener and put in the time to understand what we wanted. We worked together to create a playlist for the reception and everything went off without a hitch. Paul did a great job as MC during the reception too. The dance floor was full all night as people had a great time dancing the night away. Overall, it was an incredible night!
Thank you so much, DJ Paul!

Profile Picture Ric, 10/24/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC, Sound/PA System

I was nervous about selecting a DJ, since I didn't know what to look for, and had experienced some less than stellar DJs at weddings before. I picked the perfect one in DJ Bill. He executed all our requests flawlessly. Deserving special mention is the surprise processional song, and the looped reception intro song. For both instances, he was able to advise us specifically how to execute for the best effect. He is clearly a professional with many years of experience.

The dance floor was packed all night, with even the most reluctant dancer finding something they could bust a move to- this includes our elderly guests! We of course had some special request songs, but we provided little direction as to the feel for the evening, and he played a great mix of classic oldies (which he was able to figure out we loved based on our requests), and current pop hits. We had many guests come up to us during the reception and compliment us on the music, and I had to give all the credit to Bill!

Upon request, he kept the party going a bit longer than originally agreed upon with no hesitation. His equipment and demeanor were professional. He did not have an obtrusive emcee style, as some DJs do. The uplighting and dance floor lighting he brought lent a great feel to the space.

I looked at a LOT of companies (15+) before choosing Bill Jones, and now I'm confident I got both the best price and the best DJ around. Thanks for making our wedding memorable and special!

Profile Picture Ashley, 10/16/15, 8 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Lighting & Decor
Services Used: Do-Not-Play List, MC, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

I was a little worried about hiring a DJ from a website but I didn't really have too many options since I was having a destination wedding. They were wonderful to work with and I highly recommend them. My photographer even said that he was one of the best DJ's he's ever worked with because he coordinated everything with the photographer to make sure he was available for important times. I was very pleased with everything and can't say enough good things about them. BTW their website is awesome you can request songs and make changes and everything is done online.

Profile Picture Brittany, 10/10/15, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ

DJ Paul Maass did a phenomenal job! He was funny and kept everyone on the dance floor all night. The online planner was a life saver! I have the hardest time thinking of my favorite songs on the spot but They have an entire collection of music that you can pick your favorites and save them for the DJ to use. I would recommend them to anyone!

Profile Picture Heather, 10/10/15, 1 Review
Services Used: Sound/PA System, Do-Not-Play List, MC

Bill Jones made our wedding! He is the reason our guests had so much fun! He played exactly what I asked him to and was funny, professional, and a true wedding expert. He made our wedding a DANCE PARTY! He even came up with hilarious moments on the fly! Do not hesitate to book Bill Jones for your wedding or event, you will not be disappointed!

Profile Picture Kate, 8/9/15, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Awesome DJ! Very professional, very proficient, very kind!

Profile Picture Alyssa, 8/7/15, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ, Wedding Planning

We absolutely LOVED DJ Bill. We changed to a larger venue about halfway through the planning process and he didn't charge us any additional fees for the extra equipment and stairs. He was great with our guests song requests, played exactly what we wanted, and timed the music appropriately throughout the reception. He was extremely responsive and would return my phone calls and emails within hours and sometimes minutes throughout the entire planning process. I would highly recommend DJ Bill Jones to anyone in the St. Augustine area- he really made our day easy and special!

Profile Picture Molly, 7/5/15, 4 Reviews