The Wedding Authority

75 King Street Suite 114, Saint Augustine, FL 32084 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About The Wedding Authority

Founded by Bill and Carla Young, The Wedding Authority is a planning business based in St. Augustine, Florida. Bill and Carla have over 30 years of wedding industry experience between them, beginning with Carla’s florist background. The Young duo and their staff highly regard the positive impact they can have on weddings while standing witness to memorable life moments. Bill is a registered officiant who finds joy in every moment of the ceremony. Carla is a planner with an eye for fresh blooms and tasteful decor. As a whole, The Wedding Authority works passionately coordinating every wedding to make each one special.

These wedding planners offer a comprehensive menu of services to suit couples in all stages of the preparation process. Perhaps most notably, they can connect couples with their in-house tuxedo specialist or an event designer, and even provide guidance with do-it-yourself decor plans. This team can assist as much as couples prefer through frequent consultations and vendor liaison, as well as with both partial and complete options available. They can also be present on the big day, working hard to ensure that you have the best day of your life. With these authorities, you can relax knowing your dream wedding is in the hands of professionals.

Follow The Wedding Authority on
Small bouquets
Small bouquets
rodriguezgonzalezstevenmillerphotographywww0low 1
The Wedding Authority
st augustine wedding photographer lightner museum
a3 copy
inside chapel
1142582010898517076962151054762954093485328o 2

103 Reviews for The Wedding Authority

Eleni M. · Married on 04/10/2021

Amazing Day of Coordinator!!

We had the best experience working with Karli! We planned our destination wedding during the pandemic. We didn't have the opportunity to visit Florida during the wedding planning process. Karli helped us out by doing our final walk-through via FaceTime! Our venue required a Day of Coordinator, but we would honestly recommend hiring Karli even if your venue doesn't require a coordinator! She was always accessible and answered all of our questions. She was a tremendous help throughout the planning process and during the wedding!

Sent on 04/18/2021
  • Shelly

Shelly C. · Married on 01/29/2021

Karli and Bill are amazing!

We got married at the Treasury on the Plaza and we hired one of their preferred vendors for day of coordinating. Hiring the Wedding Authority was the best decision I could of made. I do not live in St. Augustine so I really relied on her for vendor recommendations. She gave me plenty of recommendations, checklists, and was able to answer any questions I had along the way. I really do not know what I would have done without Karli. Not only was she helping me along the way, I had to postpone by wedding from May 8, 2020 to January 29, 2021 due to covid and she was so kind and understanding. The Wedding Authority did not give me any problems about rescheduling and really were just overall professional. Karli even had her husband help out and pick up and drop off my dog so she could be in the ceremony and for pictures when my original plan fell through. I did not have to lift a finger on my wedding day. It was so beautiful and everything ran so smoothly. We also had Rev. Bill Young officiate our wedding ceremony and he did such a great job as well. He is so warm hearted and kind. Every experience I had with the Wedding Authority was a positive one. With all the stress of wedding planning during a pandemic, it was really wonderful to have someone confirm and go over timelines with vendors so I could focus on little details and arrangements. I would highly recommend them!

Sent on 02/03/2021

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

The Wedding Authority FAQ

• Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Day-of Coordination
    Event Design
    Full Planning
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Cultural
    Destination
    Eco-Friendly
    Military
    Non-Religious
    Religious

• The Lightner Museum Museum Weddings

We always love working with The Wedding Authority! They are always so organized and the team is fabulous!

• Jade Violet Wedding & Event Floral Boutique Wedding Florists

The best of the best!!! You can trust everything to them on this most important day in your life. I love working with these ladies!!!

• Cousart Studios of Fine Art & Photography Wedding Photographers

The Wedding Authority knows how to handle weddings that are large and small. They are an experienced team as well as kind and efficient. I highly recommend using their services! I always enjoy working with them.

• 75 King Street Suite 114, Suite 114 Saint Augustine, FL, 32084 See on map
    904-579-1648 (Phone number)
    Location of (The Wedding Authority)