The Wedding Authority Reviews

The Wedding Authority 6
The Wedding Authority 7

Allison S · Married on 04/27/2019

Wonderful Expierence

Carla and Bill are wonderful to work with! Carla responds to emails and is super helpful. She walked us through the whole process from start to finish. She even did the rehearsal with us so we knew what to expect :) My husband rented his suit from the tux shop and Coogan was great! He did all his measurements, asked us a bunch of questions on what we wanted, and gave us plenty of information. He did the fitting and made sure it was correct. Carla took care of my dress before I walked through the doors to the chapel. Everything was exactly the way we wanted it and looked amazing! Everyone was so caring and I enjoyed working with all of them! I would definitely recommend this location for your wedding and working with The Wedding Authority!

Sent on 05/02/2019
  • ashley

ashley · Married on 03/10/2019

Amazing Company

We were lucky enough to have Karli as our planner. She was very attentive and responsive. We planned our wedding from California. Being that far away could’ve been very stressful but Karli allowed us to enjoy the process because we were able to put our trust in her. Karli and Ashley were amazing on the day of the wedding and allowed my Husband and I to truly relax and enjoy everything. The wedding authority made sure our vision came to life and we were beyond lucky to have their help with our wedding. Carla, the owner is such a sweet soul who has been in the industry for a very long time and her expertise shines through in the work Karli and Ashley did for us.

Sent on 03/26/2019
  • Katie

Katie Jeffries · Married on 02/01/2019

Bill was an amazing officiant!

I can't say enough nice things about Bill! We used him as our wedding officiant and he was outstanding. He made my fiance and I so comfortable at our meetings and on the wedding day he was a calming presence when I was very nervous. Many of our guests asked how we knew him because he was so wonderful! I highly recommend him!

Sent on 02/09/2019
    The Wedding Authority 8

The Wedding Authority's reply:

Thank you for all the kind words. God Bless You. Now life is all about your futures. IF... you ever need prayer for any reason, please call me. I so enjoyed your wedding. It so was great because of the two of you. Your relationship, your attitudes, and your families made it a great event. Thank you for letting me be part of it. God Bless, Bill Young
  • Denisse

Denisse · Married on 12/08/2018

Great team!

Our whole experience with them was great we had our ceremony at the courtyard Bill did a great job officiating the ceremony and Carla was awesome getting everyone in place for the ceremony. We also decided to get a coordinator something we weren't planning because of our budget , however I'm glad we did. Ashley is great coordinator she kept on contact about once a month to make sure all the planning was going good. She recommended many vendors some that I actually ended up booking and even set up meetings for me with the florist and baker. The wedding day she had everything set up the venue they way I wanted and make sure everything ran smoothly. I even had some of the guest comment on how well organized the wedding was.

Sent on 01/27/2019
    The Wedding Authority 9
    The Wedding Authority 10
    The Wedding Authority 11
    The Wedding Authority 12

Sarah A · Married on 10/27/2018

Detailed responsive planning

Thank you to Dawn and her team at Wedding Authority! We had a spectacular experience from start to finish after hiring Wedding Authority for Day-of Coordination. Dawn was very responsive to emails and had answers to all questions throughout the planning process and great suggestions for vendors as well as little details that I hadn't thought of in my planning. The day itself went off without a hitch as far as we could tell, Dawn and her team did a great job keeping things smooth behind the scenes. Thank you again Dawn, we appreciate everything you did for us!

Sent on 12/31/2018

Andrea · Married on 05/19/2018

My wedding day just wouldn't have been the same without the help of everyone at The Wedding Authority, from Bill to Carla, to Ashley, and especially Dawn! They are all super prompt at responding to emails. They made us feel like we were their priority the entire time we were planning. Dawn made our wedding day flow so smooth and easy for us. I would 100% recommend The Wedding Authority team to help plan your wedding! (Total cost was for Lightner Museum courtyard, city permit, and day of event coordinator ($2,385)...worth every penny!)

Sent on 05/30/2018

Kristen · Married on 03/25/2018

Dawn Walker was amazing and truly helped me when I was over it and did not want to plan anymore. Brittany was fantastic the day of and I had a great team overall.

Sent on 04/03/2018

Kelly · Married on 01/20/2018

Working with Carla and her team was amazing. They are on top of anything that needs to be done and made planning a breeze. A friendly group of people to work with. Carla will not steer you wrong!

Sent on 02/01/2018

Carleen · Married on 12/09/2017

The wedding authority team made my wedding effortless for day of planning and they provided only the best vendors to work with that were in our budget and the friendliest people to hire for our wedding day. Carla and Ashley were patient, knowledgeable and only the best at what they do. As a Bride, you always worry your vision won't be the reality when you walk into the venue after leaving something to someone else to do for you but that was not the case, it was better than expected. We can't thank them enough for their services and time that made our event so special.

Sent on 01/02/2018
    The Wedding Authority 13
    The Wedding Authority 14
    The Wedding Authority 15
    The Wedding Authority 16
  • Kara

Kara · Married on 11/24/2017

Finally, after 4 months of wedded bliss, I have to accept that my picture-perfect day has come to the end! Where to even begin? Bill came highly recommended from a family friend, whom he officiated their wedding. Bill was so warm and friendly and we couldn't wait to have him marry us. When everywhere was falling short of what I was looking for to outfit our groomsmen, Carla fell from heaven. She was exactly what I needed! While all of our groomsmen were out of town, Carla fit my groom, and both of our fathers. She gave great directions on how to get everyone else measured. She even drove to my house to deliver a custom alteration for my husband. Coogan was so helpful in making sure everything was order with all of the groomsmen. Carla pulled suit after suit, and every fabric sample and swatch under the sun to make sure we got it perfect. From pick up two days early due to having our wedding the day after Thanksgiving, to dropping them off after the wedding, The Wedding Authority was perfect. Bill and Carla are a wonderful couple to work with, and reminded me why this town is so perfect.

Sent on 03/29/2018
    The Wedding Authority 25
    The Wedding Authority 26
  • Patience

Patience · Married on 10/07/2017

Carla and her husband were so great to work with! They both were incredibly sweet and helpful. It was everything we had dreamed of!

Sent on 10/08/2017

Thea · Married on 10/01/2017

Ms. Carla and her staff were amazing. They met and exceeded our needs. From begining to end they were there for us every step of the way. Our wedding was beautiful and exactly what we dreamed it would be! They are wonderful!

Sent on 10/07/2017

Daria · Married on 09/16/2017

The Wedding Authority got us through a difficult "hurricane wedding" without missing a beat. Carla Young kept us well- informed, sometimes hourly, We were able to have the wedding and it all went as planned, which truly represents their ability to handle anything.
    Bill Young was the officiant and performed a beautiful ceremony. We could not have asked for more.
    I highly recommend them.

Sent on 09/19/2017

Anja Barbara · Married on 07/15/2017

This is truly a top notch establishment. Bill and Carla are just amazing to work with. Bill Young officiated our ceremony in Miami and made us feel so very comfortable and I was nervous! Bill's ability to put you at ease is second to none. The ceremony was perfect and I couldn't have imagined it without him as our officiant. You will not regret going through the Wedding Authority for any of your wedding needs, they are just amazing and their service is on point!

Sent on 07/26/2017

Tracey · Married on 06/03/2017

Working with Dawn was wonderful. She was so accommodating and easy to talk to and talking about exactly what we wanted. She helped us choose vendors from a long distance as well as helped us book cake tastings. caterer tastings, looking at the reception venue and choosing a videographer, makeup/hair artist and all the other choices needed for our day. It made all of our choices so easy and when we traveled up to St Augustine our whole day was planned by vendor meetings. It made each trip to St Augustine a great weekend get away as well as getting our checklist completed. Dawn was also so helpful on our wedding day and rehearsal. I could really enjoy the day and not stress about the little problems.

Sent on 08/26/2018

Calee · Married on 04/22/2017

Dawn and Carla were attentive and made planning a destination wedding easy. They kept everything organized and on schedule. Everyone enjoyed themselves and were able to relax at the reception. Thank you for all your hard work!

Sent on 05/22/2017

Kristen · Married on 03/18/2017

Carla is worth her weight in gold. She did a fantastic job keeping everything on track for my wedding and we had exactly the wedding celebration we wanted.

Sent on 04/01/2017

Alyson · Married on 01/21/2017

Dawn was amazing! She is really sweet and will sit down and talk with you about every detail to become one with your vision. They are on point when it comes to communicating with ALL of your vendors to make sure they are on top of their responsibilities as well. She definitely made my day less stressful and created the look I wanted for the ceremony/reception venue without bothering me for the details. The day of is all about you, and Dawn truly made my day and decor unforgettable!!

Sent on 01/29/2017

Amanda · Married on 01/14/2017

Owners were amazing to work with. She is so on point. Kept everyone together and things rolling. It was everything I ever dreamed of. Got married in the chapel and it was beautiful. Simple and Elegant. Very happy with the venue and exceptionally affordable especially in St Augustine.

Sent on 01/21/2017

Nicole · Married on 01/14/2017

It was great working with Bill Young, our Officiant for our wedding January 14, 2017. I did not use any of the other services The Wedding Authority had to offer as our venue, The White Room had wedding planning packages. The entire staff was great although most of our communication was through email as our wedding was out of town. Their responses were quick and timely.
    We will definitely use Bill again when we decide to renew our vow!! Now all Jason and I need to do is ring the bell next time we visit St. Augustine, which is usually several times a year.

Sent on 01/24/2017

I gave the Wedding Authority as a wedding present to a special couple. I can't say enough wonderful things about Carla and Dawn. Their knowledge, professionalism, and organization skills are amazing. They made this day amazing for everyone. I highly recommend calling them to plan your wedding your day will be extra special!

Sent on 01/08/2017

I can't say enough wonderful things about the Wedding Authority. We met Carla first who guided us into making our decision on a venue. We immediately connected and chose the wedding authority for day of coordinator. We worked with Dawn, who is AMAZING! When it came to choosing tuxes and an officiant we went right to the wedding authority and worked with coogin and Bill! I cannot express how amazing everyone was and truly made my day special. Everyone felt like family and made the day truly relaxing!

Sent on 01/07/2017

Stacy · Married on 10/22/2016

Dawn with the Wedding Authority was absolutely amazing and worth every dime! I would have been SO unprepared and out of my mind without her! If you're thinking about skipping having a day-of coordinator - DON'T. This was the BEST thing I could have had for my wedding. Thank you Dawn!!!

Sent on 10/25/2016

Allison · Married on 09/24/2016

I worked with Dawn for over a year planning our wedding. She was always responsive via email or text. She is so busy with other weddings but still makes you feel special. Our wedding day was literally the best day ever, and a large part of that is due to the hard work of Dawn and her team. She was always willing to meet with me, and was understanding of the fact that we were planning the wedding from California! Hire her and her team, you won't be sorry!

Sent on 02/07/2017