Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

95 Reviews for Feedback Entertainment DJs & Events Co

MC (8)
Microphones (8)
Sound/PA System (8)
Uplighting (7)
Flat Screen (1)
Photobooth (1)
Projector (1)

Feedback Entertainment was absolutely awesome! They are very professional and their service is great! We had Jonathan as our dj and he was amazing! He listened to our song choices and kept the energy/dancing going all night! I would recommend feedback and Jonathan to anyone! Thank you Feedback Entertainment for making out wedding day memorial and a blast!!

Profile Picture Nicole, 11/4/17, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: MC, Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting
2.4

I was very Disappointed the services I received from my DJ for our wedding. I understand there was a traffic issue but even with that being said the timeline that we set up should have allotted for more than enough time for the DJ to have been there and set up. The DJ performed our ceremony in basketball shorts and a T-shirt and continued to play the wrong music throughout our ceremony I also Rented up lights for my ceremony which the DJ put in the wrong spot so no one even saw them. I worked very hard to planned the wedding of my Dreams I made sure I explain my vision to the DJ and had multiple conversations I am very disappointed and wish I would have just save money and went with my 1st choice I paid more expecting better service.

Profile Picture Crystal, 10/21/17, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting, MC

Jonathan was our DJ with Feedback Entertainment and was fabulous!! He created awesome energy and gauged the personality of our guests and their preferences perfectly. We had a packed dance floor for most of the night including toddlers, seniors, and everyone in between. My favorite quote of the night belongs to him: "Dinner is over!" as my cousins started to Salsa and the mood switched from dinner and drinks to dance and party!! I'd hire Jonathan for any family occasion again tomorrow. Thanks Jonathan!!

Profile Picture Beth, 9/30/17, 7 Reviews