135 Jenkins Street Suite 105B-318, Saint Augustine, FL 32086 Map · Phone number
· Visit website

About St. Augustine Weddings & Special Events

St. Augustine Wedding and Special Events focuses their wedding planning efforts in the St. Augustine and Palm Coast area. This wedding planner strives to offer exclusive services to couples desiring a destination wedding in these areas. St. Augustine Weddings started their wedding planning journey in 1998 and continues to grow and learn more each year. They have perfected their services, and they realize that they serve couples best when they only schedule a maximum of 20 events per year. This allows them to give each couple the attention they need to create a picture-perfect wedding day.

St. Augustine Wedding and Special Events provides a few different packages, from day-of to full coverage, depending on your needs as a couple. Services included in some of these packages include:

• Monthly calendar creation
  • Vendor contacts and relationships
  • Design creation or assistance
  • Etiquette assistance
  • Budget creating and maintaining
  • Contact vendors and keep in touch
  • Direct wedding rehearsal
  • Manage onside vendors on day-of
  • Emergency wedding kit

St. Augustine Weddings & Special Events 4
St. Augustine Weddings & Special Events 5

Sarabeth · Married on 10/26/2019

I. Am. Amazed.

We had our wedding at Hammock Dunes Club, and we hired Karen Erwin from St Augustine Weddings and Events as our 30 day wedding planner. Our experience with her provided for a seamless event, although we certainly had some wrenches thrown our way!

First, while we only had her services 30 days out from the wedding, Karen made herself readily available to answer whatever questions we had for her throughout our entire planning process (my fiancé took a very active role in planning and had A LOT of questions). Once we were a month out from the big day, we were sent several Excel documents to fill in that helped make sure all our vendors knew exactly what their responsibilities were, as well as our own to-do lists. My fiancé and I planned the wedding from Baltimore, but my parents are local to FL, so I can imagine it took special effort to make sure EVERYONE was on the same page. All walk-thrus and phone conversations that Karen held with my mom were professionally and efficiently executed and answered many questions that we didn't even realize we had.

While we were already impressed by Karen's attention to detail and responsiveness, it wasn't until the wedding day itself that she really had the opportunity to shine. A last-minute tropical depression caused the airport that our band was flying from to lose power that morning. Karen, my mother, my fiancé, and our fabulous venue coordinator all worked together to make sure the band arranged a rental car for a 10 hour drive, and meanwhile also found a surprisingly amazing last-minute DJ to take over for the ceremony, cocktail hour, and dinner until the band arrived just as the best man gave his speech. Everyone had decided to not make me aware of ANY of this until after our First Look. I'm not sure I could have trusted any other planner to take lead on this issue and make sure my mother and fiancé had very little to worry about.

We also had persistent showers throughout the day, which moved our cocktail hour indoors - but Karen was ready. I recall one moment where my new-husband and I had finished some sunset photos (where Karen had stopped by to make sure we had a plate of appetizers and drinks), and for a brief second we wondered where we were supposed to go next. As if summoned, Karen emerged from around a corner to pull us towards where we were needed. It also helped that she was very familiar with our venue and its coordinator as well; together, the two women are a well-oiled machine.

I really can't say enough good words about Karen as a wedding planner, but I've probably written too much now. I'm so thankful to have had her for the best day of my life.

Sent on 11/17/2019
  • Wendy

Wendy Miller · Married on 09/11/2019

The Perfect Wedding

Karen and her team were amazing! They helped make my daughter's wedding vision a reality. Each detail was handled well. On the day of the wedding, our entire family could focus on the moment without a worry. A wonderful choice to hire Karen as our planner!

Sent on 12/10/2019

St. Augustine Weddings & Special Events FAQ

• Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What is the hourly rate?
    $ 75
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Day-of Coordination
    Event Design
    Full Planning
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil