Day-Of, Full, Partial

About St. Augustine Weddings & Special Events

Specializing in destination weddings in the Historical St. Augustine area.

Opening in 1998, St. Augustine Weddings has over 19 years experience in the wedding industry.  During those years, we have been blessed by sharing in one of the most important times in a bride and groom's life, resulting in many lasting friendships long after the wedding day.
St. Augustine Weddings is dedicated to the destination bride, serving the St. Augustine, Palm Coast area exclusively.
Accepting a maximum of 20 events per calendar year allows us the time necessary to produce unique and innovative events.  Our personal service is dedicated to meet a bride's hectic schedule.  We are happy to schedule after hours appointments either in person or by phone.

St. Augustine Weddings is honored to have been featured in these Industry Publications.

CURRENTLY ON BOOKSHELVES

Full Planning (3)
Destination (3)
Religious (2)
Rehearsal Dinner (1)

From our first phone call, I found Karen Erwin to be so organized and so professional. She knew the right questions as well as the right answers for me. Whenever I texted her she would respond quickly when she would be available to talk. She and her staff were willing to do anything to make this the dream wedding for my daughter, and it was! The entire venue had to be changed in the last couple of days and she helped orchestrate this with minimal stress to me. I had a blast at the wedding reception because Karen took care of everything. She went beyond the call of duty when she even had the bride's clothes moved from her room to the honeymoon suite because we ran out of time before the wedding. She kept me calm through this even when we arrived at the church without the wedding rings. No problem. Karen took care of that within minutes. She was a joy with whom to work and I miss her now that the wedding is over.

Profile Picture Nancy, 2/3/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

From a Father of The Bride's perspective: As a businessperson, a perfect event is one that goes smoothly, with no surprises and accomplishes the objectives professionally and efficiently. I know this is not a business event; it is far more important. My daughter's wedding was perfect, and we owe a large part of that to Karen. Everything went perfectly, every detail large and small was thought of beforehand, and on top of that, Karen arranged for a private meeting with my daughter and me right BEFORE the ceremony- a moment I will never forget, and easily one of the most special moments in my life. Thank you Karen.

As the mother of a bride who is a procrastinator, Karen guided both of us with her outstanding organizational skills, patience & professionalism. Though we booked her for "Day Of" services, Karen was available from the moment she was hired. Her top priority was the bride's complete satisfaction with not only the ceremony & reception, but with the entire planning process. She responded to every question immediately. We had regularly scheduled phone meetings for updates on what had been done & what still needed doing. She reviewed every vendor contract, scheduled meetings with vendors, & walked us through every detail at the reception site. The day of the wedding, she & her staff were on site all day with vendors, & with the bride from the church until the couple left the reception (with a solution to every potential emergency covered). An outstanding wedding/event planner makes the entire affair look effortless & enables the MOB to enjoy the special day. Karen Erwin did just that. My greatest compliment is I had complete confidence in Karen's ability to provide the perfect wedding day, and she did. I highly recommend St. Augustine Weddings and Special Events!

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 1/13/18, 1 Review

220x220 sq 1366760595747 channi car2

135 Jenkins Street Suite 105B-318, Saint Augustine, FL 32086   See On Map
904-814-3011 (phone)
Tuesday - Friday 10am- 4pm Saturday appointments available
St. Augustine Weddings & Special Events is a wedding Planning Company from St Augustine. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Historic St Augustine, Palm Coast, and Ponte Vedra. St. Augustine Weddings & Special Events is a professional wedding Planning Company that has been part of the St Augustine wedding industry for 15 years. We specialize in Destination Weddings to the St Augustine area.