St. Augustine Weddings & Special Events

135 Jenkins Street Suite 105B-318, Saint Augustine, FL 32086 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About St. Augustine Weddings & Special Events

St. Augustine Wedding and Special Events focuses their wedding planning efforts in the St. Augustine and Palm Coast area. This wedding planner strives to offer exclusive services to couples desiring a destination wedding in these areas. St. Augustine Weddings started their wedding planning journey in 1998 and continues to grow and learn more each year. They have perfected their services, and they realize that they serve couples best when they only schedule a maximum of 20 events per year. This allows them to give each couple the attention they need to create a picture-perfect wedding day.

St. Augustine Wedding and Special Events provides a few different packages, from day-of to full coverage, depending on your needs as a couple. Services included in some of these packages include:

• Monthly calendar creation
  • Vendor contacts and relationships
  • Design creation or assistance
  • Etiquette assistance
  • Budget creating and maintaining
  • Contact vendors and keep in touch
  • Direct wedding rehearsal
  • Manage onside vendors on day-of
  • Emergency wedding kit

St. Augustine Weddings & Special Events 5
St. Augustine Weddings & Special Events 6
St. Augustine Weddings & Special Events 7

Jordan Schroeder · Married on 05/11/2019

Karen is unparalleled in her professionalism, expertise, and kindness!

I could never begin to express my thankfulness to Karen. My wedding was the perfect day I have dreamed of ever since I was a little girl, and that is largely in part due to her services. Karen somehow strikes this amazing balance between being assertive and professional (she gets stuff DONE, y’all!) while being completely understated, sweet, and unobtrusive. Because of her, my mom and I both were able to enjoy my wedding day and commit these lifelong memories to heart instead of worrying about timelines, vendors, and the happiness of our guests. From helping in the planning process to ensure no detail was left out, to being a kind listening ear if I was ever anxious (or just really excited and wanting to share :)), to coordinating and handling everything on my wedding day, Karen and her team made the whole process a dream. My family and I have said it a hundred times - it was the best money we spent on my wedding. Hands down.

Sent on 05/31/2019
    St. Augustine Weddings & Special Events 13
    St. Augustine Weddings & Special Events 14
  • Margaret

Margaret Schrader · Married on 05/11/2019

Karen made my daughter's dream come true.

Because of Karen, my daughter and I were able to enjoy her entire wedding planning process and wedding day together!! She is perfectly organized and attended to every tiny detail of the event. I never imagined that the day could be so stress-free, but Karen and her staff had EVERYTHING under complete control. As the mother of the bride, I was able to thoroughly enjoy myself, as was my husband. Karen is a consummate professional, but she is also warm and a joy to be around. Choosing her as our coordinator was the best decision that we made for the wedding!!!

Sent on 05/31/2019