St. Augustine Weddings & Special Events Reviews

69 | Saint Augustine, FL

69 Reviews for St. Augustine Weddings & Special Events

Cathy · Getting married on 03/02/2021

Dream Come True

As the mother of the bride, I am so grateful we had Karen Erwin as our wedding planner. She is very professional, extremely organized and was always on top of what needed to be handled before we could even think of it and always with a smile on her face. We had a lot of "hands in the pot" during the planning process, and Karen was always there to help facilitate and kept it all on track. When I think back on the wedding weekend (it was a full weekend event), I realize how many moving parts there were. It was basically a destination wedding since no one lived in the area. We never once had to worry about anything, because Karen (and her staff) had it all running smoothly. She did the work on her end so that it was absolutely flawless. Many of our guests commented it was the best wedding they had ever been to, and that's largely because of Karen and her attention to every detail. One of my favorite things was she allowed me to have a first look at the ballroom right after the bride and groom had theirs, and I'm so thankful she did so that I could just enjoy the moment and take it all in. For me the day of the wedding was so calm and relaxing, and I was able to just enjoy my daughter's special day, visit with our guests, take in the beauty of it and have fun, and that was because I knew, without a doubt, that Karen would handle anything that might come up, and we were in good hands. I would 100% recommend Karen Erwin (St. Augustine Weddings and Special Events) if you are in need of a planner. She's the absolute best!! I look forward to getting together with her now that the wedding is behind us, as I feel like I now have a wonderful new friend.

Sent on 03/09/2020
  • Luci

Luci Holuta · Getting married on 09/07/2020

Karen is a delight and a true professional with extensive planning skills!

Karen and her staff from St Augustine Weddings and Special Events will take your wedding or event to the next level of perfection with her organization, attention to detail, and coordination skills. We particularly appreciated her knowledge of wedding etiquette and communication skills in order to manage large groups and multiple vendors. On a personal level, she is amazingly kind and attentive while making you feel confident with every decision. Her unwavering dedication to your wedding will allow you to enjoy every aspect of the process without stress or worry. Karen and her team successfully managed a weekend of events including 250 out of town guests, a large wedding party, 3 extensive events, an out of state band, transportation, and multiple vendors with confidence, expertise, and a plan beyond compare. We are so thankful that our son and daughter in law entrusted Karen with the most important weekend of their lives. We not only were graced with the best wedding planner, we were gifted with a lifelong friend as a result.

Sent on 07/09/2020
  • Caitlyn

Caitlyn · Married on 02/15/2020

Made our wedding an absolute dream!!

I would 1000% recommend Karen and her team at St. Augustine Weddings to any bride in the North Florida area! If you are questioning whether getting a wedding planner is worth it, I can GUARANTEE you that it is - and if you are trying to find someone who will deliver and outperform on the value of their services, you need Karen Erwin. She made our wedding planning easier than I had ever imagined, especially when I was a bride planning from out of state and busy with a professional life and in law school.
    TLDR: our vendors loved her and worked very well with her (which I realized is critically important), she helped anticipate and preempt any issues we might anticipate, she ensured that my husband & I's wishes, vision and priorities for the day all were met and executed even better than we hoped, the month before the wedding was the least stressful month of wedding planning and let me enjoy the excitement and build-up of the big day.

Karen and her team made our wedding planning and day-of wedding better than we could have imagined! I was a bride who was getting married in Florida (my homes state) while living in NYC, and at first I was stressed about the logistical concerns involved with planning a wedding from afar but did not have any doubts with Karen leading our team. I selected her because she came very highly recommended by our venue, which to me is the most important indicator of how good a planner is (in our heads, Instagram shots are great and they show the visuals that your florist/decorator/venue provides but they have a hard time capturing if food service was timely, the band set-up was perfect, and if guests were able to get easily drinks from the bar). This decision was consistently reaffirmed when we told our other vendors who our planner was and they all gushed about how great she was to work with and reiterated what great hands we were in.

We utilized Karen on a semi-regular basis leading up the wedding and then used her full assistance the month before. In the months before, she was beyond helpful in making sure that my mother, mother-in-law, and I were on track with planning, that we didn't overlook any details, and gave advice on how to make the event seamless and stress-free. She always had suggestions when we asked for advice regarding how to approach vendors, what options/packages/scheduling would be best to deal with concerns such as guest flow, visuals and aesthetics, and making sure our guests were well taken care of; but what was special to me was that she always hedged her advice with "this is your wedding, it should meet your vision" and always encouraged me to be as frank and forthright as I could be when something wasn't exactly like I had envisioned it - even if it was not one of her original suggestions. She understood our priorities for the day (taking care of our guests, making sure everyone had fun, and making sure the wedding represented my husband and I). Like I said, I'm in law school now, and the month before the wedding (when everyone said things would be the most chaotic) we had weekly calls with Karen where she updated me on all of the conversations she had with our venue, vendors, band, church and our parents and would tell me how she had been able to finalize all the details I had been concerned I'd have to manage alone in the weeks leading up to the big day - it was such a huge help. I didn't have to think through concerns with day-of timing, confirming details with vendors, the stress of communicating our seating charts, or figuring out what to tell bridesmaids/groomsmen to help them prepare.

I'm sure he will be on this site as well writing his own review, but I also loved that Karen always made sure that my husband was included in the process and that they were able to develop a relationship themselves. We had seen that for some of our friends, wedding vendors are quick to prioritize the bride and make sure it was special for her but put less focus on the groom- but to me and my husband, we wanted the day to reflect both of us - which included him, his personality, and his hopes as well (which was most importantly great food, great music, and happy guests) and Karen and her team consistently looked out for his interests as well. It made sense to us to start the marriage from Day 1 at the wedding as a team and to have your marriage reflect you as a couple, not just a bride, and it was so special to us to have a team of vendors led by Karen that helped make this a priority for us.

Karen also was so willing and easy to work with not only me and my husband, but my mother and now mother-in-law. She knew how much I valued their help and was more than willing to work with them directly when needed on details that I was happy to turn over, and always confirmed with me that their conversations matched what I wanted.

Overall - I had such a great experience with Karen and her whole team. They made me feel so special as the bride, and our confidence in Karen and her work allowed my family and I to focus only on getting married and celebrating on the big day.

Sent on 04/15/2020

Beth · Married on 10/26/2019

Simply Amazing

We hired Karen Erwin of St. Augustine Weddings to be my daughter's wedding planner at Hammock Dunes. Karen's professionalism, attention to detail and wonderful suggestions along the way really helped us get organized those last 30-60 days and provided some special touches that elevated our event including recommending adorable hankies and small parasols for the bride and groom to carry for a traditional New Orleans styled second line procession. The day of our wedding, would have been flawless, except for the fact that the wedding band we hired was stranded in the New Orleans airport without power due to a tropical storm. Although they eventually drove to our wedding, we knew they would not arrive in time for the ceremony and cocktail hour. Karen was able to secure a wonderful DJ who was able to step in on short notice (during one of the busiest wedding months) to assist us up until the band arrived. I don't know what I would have done without her the day of the wedding! Karen's smiles, hugs, can-do attitude, competence and professionalism lifted my spirits throughout the day and even enabled me to enjoy myself for several hours prior to arriving at the venue! Everyone so thoroughly enjoyed themselves; they were oblivious to the glitches that we encountered behind the scenes with the band. My daughter didn't even know until she was about to walk down the aisle! Karen's assistants also worked tirelessly behind the scenes to help pull this off so seamlessly. Karen's knowledge of the industry and relationships with the many vendors involved was also a huge asset she brings to the table. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend her! She was simply amazing in every way!

Sent on 11/14/2019

Sarabeth · Married on 10/26/2019

I. Am. Amazed.

We had our wedding at Hammock Dunes Club, and we hired Karen Erwin from St Augustine Weddings and Events as our 30 day wedding planner. Our experience with her provided for a seamless event, although we certainly had some wrenches thrown our way!

First, while we only had her services 30 days out from the wedding, Karen made herself readily available to answer whatever questions we had for her throughout our entire planning process (my fiancé took a very active role in planning and had A LOT of questions). Once we were a month out from the big day, we were sent several Excel documents to fill in that helped make sure all our vendors knew exactly what their responsibilities were, as well as our own to-do lists. My fiancé and I planned the wedding from Baltimore, but my parents are local to FL, so I can imagine it took special effort to make sure EVERYONE was on the same page. All walk-thrus and phone conversations that Karen held with my mom were professionally and efficiently executed and answered many questions that we didn't even realize we had.

While we were already impressed by Karen's attention to detail and responsiveness, it wasn't until the wedding day itself that she really had the opportunity to shine. A last-minute tropical depression caused the airport that our band was flying from to lose power that morning. Karen, my mother, my fiancé, and our fabulous venue coordinator all worked together to make sure the band arranged a rental car for a 10 hour drive, and meanwhile also found a surprisingly amazing last-minute DJ to take over for the ceremony, cocktail hour, and dinner until the band arrived just as the best man gave his speech. Everyone had decided to not make me aware of ANY of this until after our First Look. I'm not sure I could have trusted any other planner to take lead on this issue and make sure my mother and fiancé had very little to worry about.

We also had persistent showers throughout the day, which moved our cocktail hour indoors - but Karen was ready. I recall one moment where my new-husband and I had finished some sunset photos (where Karen had stopped by to make sure we had a plate of appetizers and drinks), and for a brief second we wondered where we were supposed to go next. As if summoned, Karen emerged from around a corner to pull us towards where we were needed. It also helped that she was very familiar with our venue and its coordinator as well; together, the two women are a well-oiled machine.

I really can't say enough good words about Karen as a wedding planner, but I've probably written too much now. I'm so thankful to have had her for the best day of my life.

Sent on 11/17/2019
  • Wendy

Wendy Miller · Married on 09/11/2019

The Perfect Wedding

Karen and her team were amazing! They helped make my daughter's wedding vision a reality. Each detail was handled well. On the day of the wedding, our entire family could focus on the moment without a worry. A wonderful choice to hire Karen as our planner!

Sent on 12/10/2019

Erica Arnold · Married on 09/11/2019

Dream Come True

Karen was simply amazing! Our wedding was at the Ponte Vedra Inn & Club this November, and we hired Karen to be our "day of" planner. My fiance and I live in Nashville, so most meetings with Karen were on the phone, and from our first phone call she put us at ease that our wedding would be perfect. Karen was beyond flexible with late night and weekend phone calls around our work schedules, and was quick to respond to any questions or concerns that we had, usually with both an email and a phone call or text. Her recommendations on vendors were incredible, and when we had a few glitches in communication with vendors, Karen was the first to contact them and get us all aligned quickly. Her responsiveness to anything we asked, big or small, made the process so easy for us, and added to our complete trust in her from the beginning.

About six weeks out from the big day she sent us several Google docs to start providing her with information around the bridal party, timeline ideas, vendor details, you name it and it was on one of her sheets. She followed this up with phone calls, and in-person meetings when we could be in town. It was amazing how she thought of simply everything, and stayed so organized. She met with the vendors onsite and walked the ones not familiar with the venue around, sharing tips and what she'd seen in her experiences. She was very patient and helpful when my fiance and I went back and forth on things like the First Look location and our wedding day timeline of events. By the week of the wedding, my family and I had nothing left to think about but enjoying the guests coming into town!

Karen was such a joy to work with, and I highly recommend booking her as fast as possible! She was very professional, warm and welcoming, and truly put our minds at ease, answering every question, and suggesting things that made our wedding day extra special that we never even considered. From the first time you talk to her you can tell that Karen loves what she does and wants to make your wedding simply perfect. I cannot say enough good things about Karen and her team, and we are forever grateful for how wonderful she helped to make our wedding.

Sent on 12/31/2019

Jordan Schroeder · Married on 05/11/2019

Karen is unparalleled in her professionalism, expertise, and kindness!

I could never begin to express my thankfulness to Karen. My wedding was the perfect day I have dreamed of ever since I was a little girl, and that is largely in part due to her services. Karen somehow strikes this amazing balance between being assertive and professional (she gets stuff DONE, y’all!) while being completely understated, sweet, and unobtrusive. Because of her, my mom and I both were able to enjoy my wedding day and commit these lifelong memories to heart instead of worrying about timelines, vendors, and the happiness of our guests. From helping in the planning process to ensure no detail was left out, to being a kind listening ear if I was ever anxious (or just really excited and wanting to share :)), to coordinating and handling everything on my wedding day, Karen and her team made the whole process a dream. My family and I have said it a hundred times - it was the best money we spent on my wedding. Hands down.

Sent on 05/31/2019
  • Margaret

Margaret Schrader · Married on 05/11/2019

Karen made my daughter's dream come true.

Because of Karen, my daughter and I were able to enjoy her entire wedding planning process and wedding day together!! She is perfectly organized and attended to every tiny detail of the event. I never imagined that the day could be so stress-free, but Karen and her staff had EVERYTHING under complete control. As the mother of the bride, I was able to thoroughly enjoy myself, as was my husband. Karen is a consummate professional, but she is also warm and a joy to be around. Choosing her as our coordinator was the best decision that we made for the wedding!!!

Sent on 05/31/2019
  • Taylor

Taylor Lucas · Married on 05/04/2019

Dream Planner

I can’t imagine our wedding without St Augustine Wedding and Events. Karen (the owner) handles wedding planning with finesse by combining her funny and kind personality with hard work to get things done. Since Karen and her team only take on so many clients per year, she is able to give you individualized help in planning and executing your day. She also was able to curate an amazing vendor selection, because she has been in the industry for so long. The following are just a couple of ways she exceeded my expectations.

If there is a question to be asked, you can be sure Karen has thought of it. During the week leading up to the wedding, I remember asking her about some concerns about how a vendor was going to be setting up. To my suprise, Karen had already met with the vendor at my venue and put my nerves at ease. Whenever I had a question, Karen either knew the answer or followed up quickly. My hair and make-up ladies raved about her, because she is one of the few planners who confirm with them.

When my wedding day came, everything went perfectly. The morning went off without a hitch, but by the time I was in the bridal suite, I remember seeing rain. Since we were planning on getting married outside, I was just waiting for Karen to come in and tell me we would have to move to plan B. I'll never forget the smile on my face when she walked into the room with a radar on her phone. She said don’t worry it will be done in minutes and we will reset. Thanks to her devotion and quick thinking, I was able to have my dream wedding by the water.

If you are lucky enough to have Karen and her team available for your day, I highly recommend booking her as quickly as possible.

Sent on 08/06/2019
  • Donna

Donna Davis · Married on 05/04/2019

Stress Free Wedding

As the parents of the bride we cannot thank Karen Erwin and her staff enough, for making our daughter's wedding perfect. There were no details too big or small for Karen to handle for the perfect day. As a DIY kinda gal I was not in favor of having a wedding planner, however after the first meeting with Karen I realized how vital she was in making the dream a reality. She was quick to reply to all question & made sure our daughter stayed on task with the many details that needed to be addressed. Karen was even able to add a couple last minute special requests w ease. The days leading up to the wedding & the wedding day were filled with love & happiness that were priceless.

Sent on 08/08/2019

J Byrd · Married on 02/18/2019

Personal and exceptional service, exceeded our expectations!

Karen is an outstanding wedding planner who helps with personal touches and makes sure every detail is implemented exceptionally! Her organization is incredible and so helpful for making sure everything runs very smoothly! She has excellent recommendations for vendors, she tells the truth in a straightforward and realistic manner, and she is amazing at helping accomplish the vision for the wedding! Could not recommend more highly!

Sent on 03/23/2019

P Mass · Married on 02/02/2019

Extraordinary exceeding all expectations

My daughter's wedding was absolutely amazing & perfect nothing was overlooked because of the extraordinary expertise of our wedding planner Karen Irwin. She was a visionary who saw & understood our vision. Communication skill, flexibility & expertise in referring vendors who were all experts & succeeded our expectations. The compliments from our guest were a true testimony to how my daughter's wedding was & will be forever one of the best days of our lives. Thank you Karen you are the BEST.

Sent on 02/23/2019

Megan · Married on 02/01/2019

Excellent and organized.

Karen was my wedding planner for my recent wedding on 2-2-2019 and her services were excellent. The wedding was located at the Treasury on the Plaza, which is out of town for us, as we live about 2 hours away. The fear of an overwhelming year and 1/2 of planning never existed with Karen on board. Every appointment, from cake, to flowers, photographer, DJ and all vendors was organized by her. When I arrived to meet these vendors, Karen had already duscusssd our vision and venue appearance prior my arrival. She is always 5 steps ahead. When my husband and I arrived for the food tasting, Karen and the chef discussed our favorite foods and taste and together came up with a menu of our liking to try at the tasting. It was delicious and everything we loved! Later in the planning process, Karen met with our DJ (who was from out of town and never used our venue before) she toured him around the venue so he could see his set up and acoustics. All of which was done on the side and after Karen would let me know about their meeting and how it went. She would go over all music with him and alwasys made sure our DJ, and all vendors, were on the same page. There were many times when she would browse our budget and find areas to save money here and there and when planning a wedding, that is ALWAYS helpful. This wedding planning process was so fun and one of the best times of my life. I never felt overwhelmed and unorganized and that goes to Karen. My mom and I looked forward to our monthly calls while drinking wine, eating pizza and discussing all things wedding. All of my guests are still going on about how well the event flowed and the organization of it. Thank you Karen, for making this experience something to look back on with a giant smile.

Sent on 02/24/2019

Karen Ford · Married on 12/22/2018

Excellent guidance and

Karen Erwin is a truly amazing wedding planner; her advice and assistance was indispensable in making my daughter's wedding perfect. She was always organized and timely, recommended excellent vendors, (especially the DJ and the cake baker), and ensured all the vendors were clear on our expectations. But most of all, she listened to my daughter and made certain her wedding was exactly what she wanted. For example, the day before the wedding, one vendor decided to add additional charges, my daughter disagreed as a matter of principle, and Karen suggested a way to move forward with a better plan than the original one. (She even got the vendor to refund the cost of the unused service!) Then, the day of the wedding, Karen negotiated the movement of a guest's huge RV that could've ruined several photos, and she did this by finding them an alternative space and bringing them back in her own car! Karen was truly resourceful and creative, and not only did she resolve the very few unexpected problems we encountered, she planned everything down to the minute so the entire event flowed seamlessly. It was a wonderful day and we are eternally grateful to Karen Erwin for making it happen!

Sent on 01/08/2019
  • FutureMrs.Men

Ashley · Married on 12/01/2018

Amazing wedding planner

Karen was awesome to work with! She was always was well organized and on time. Nyra and I are so grateful to have had the opportunity to work with Karen. Karen and her team were extremely professional and provided quality customer service. They went above and beyond. We received wonderful feedback from family and friends on how lovely, professional Karen and her team were. We have already recommended St Augustine Weddings and Special Events to our friends!

Sent on 12/12/2018

Shannon · Married on 10/20/2018

MOH Made Easy

Whenever you're the maid of honor, there is a special responsibility to make sure the bride is has a great day. Karen and her team made that job incredibly easy as they handled every last detail. Karen's team had the answer to every question, anticipated and eliminated potential problems without raising concerns, and were extremely easy to contact and speak to on the wedding day even while preparing the venue. I am so grateful for their hard work. The day was perfect!

Sent on 10/22/2018

Courtney Schott · Married on 10/20/2018

Destination Dream Wedding

When I met Karen (via phone, due to long distance planning), I knew we had an instant connection. She immediately made me feel comfortable and confident that we were choosing the right coordinator. I had already booked my major vendors and was really looking for a "day of coordinator." Karen is so devoted to her work that she is not just a day of coordinator, she was there for me for several meetings prior to the big day, including weekly phone calls to review every detail starting a month from our wedding. With those conversations, we reviewed every detail to a T, to the point that Karen knew my exact vision and could implement it without a fault. To say Karen exceeded all of our expectations is an understatement. Her organizational skills are matched by few, that in addition to her kindness and professionalism are qualities needed for successful planning. By the time our wedding day came, I was completely calm knowing that Karen and her team had everything under control. One of my standout memories is awaiting the moment to walk down the aisle, a ball of nerves, I looked at Karen right before she opened the doors and she said "Are you ready?" And with those three simple words, my nerves melted away and I gave her a huge smile and made my way down the aisle with ease! I cannot recommend St. Augustine Weddings and Events enough, absolutely fabulous! Karen will always be a special part of our wedding day!!

Sent on 11/01/2018

Jillian Smith · Married on 10/06/2018

White-glove Wedding Planning

We had a wonderful experience with Karen Erwin and her team at St. Augustine Weddings & Special Events. My fiance and I were planning a wedding in Ponte Vedra Beach while living in Colorado. For vendor selection, contract negotiation, day-of services, and general peace of mind during the wedding planning process, Karen couldn't have been a better fit and help for us.

She accommodated our 2 hour time difference and unpredictable work schedules--always making time for calls when they worked best for us. Karen truly cares about her clients' happiness and comfort during the planning process and on more than one occasion when we were running late, she would push a call to make sure we could take it from home instead of in the car so that we wouldn't be juggling too many things at one time--even if it meant it was super late her time.

Karen also picked wonderful vendors for us and helped keep track of all of our budgeting. And on the day of the wedding, everything went off without a hitch thanks to Karen's attention to detail and her lovely staff. Karen really thinks of all of the personal touches that will make your day special. She also goes to all lengths to find as many options for her clients as possible (she researched rehearsal dinner locations for us, brainstormed memorable send-off ideas, organized special photo ideas for our wedding day...the list goes on). She handles all of the details that you don't anticipate and that you didn't know were involved in a wedding.

You can tell that Karen loves her job and she puts all of that heart into her planning and into her relationships with her clients. We couldn't recommend or thank Karen more!

Sent on 11/24/2018

julia · Married on 08/04/2018

The owner and primary coordinator of St. Augustine Weddings & Special Events is Karen Erwin. She is absolutely amazing. The specificity of our wedding planning situation included attending graduate school, having a nine-year-old daughter, and my husband having long and unpredictable work hours. Due to my husband wanting the wedding to occur within six months of proposal and our busy schedule, I required a wedding planner. Karen was the first planner of five to respond within three hours of my initial e-mail. We scheduled our first, free of charge phone consultation for an evening at eight o’clock pm to accommodate our schedules. The initial consult lasted two hours. She patiently answered all our questions and explained all details thoroughly. An important detail that is exclusive to Karen’s services is that she only does one wedding per week there for the week of your wedding, YOU are her MAIN priority. To accommodate our hectic schedules our phone meetings often occurred later in the evening between eight and nine pm which is later than acceptable for most businesses. When picking our vendors, we told her our desires and she e-mailed us three, spot on options to review that matched our wants. All her recommended vendors were fabulous making it difficult to choose but she scheduled meetings and tastings with them to help us choose. She scheduled and accompanied us (per our request) to meetings during two weeks over the six-month planning period that I had school breaks. Our nine-year-old daughter came to one day long tasting where Karen even scheduled time to play at the park. Parking there is a big deal, but her itineraries are so detailed that we never had to worry. EVERY vendor doted on her. The process of planning our wedding and the actual day of our wedding was worry free. We feel truly blessed that Karen placed in our lives to handle our special day. Everything was perfect, a true fairytale, and better than I ever dreamed of!

Sent on 08/24/2018

Lisa · Married on 06/03/2018

Karen Erwin was the best Wedding Coordinator! She went way far and beyond what we ever expected! Karen was there for everything and did everything for us including the day of my Daughter's Wedding. We did not have to do anything, not even get any drinks as she got them for us. She made everything wonderful and so easy. I would highly recommend St. Augustine Wedding & Special Events for your Event! You will have the best experience!

Sent on 06/18/2018

Dan · Married on 04/13/2018

I cannot say enough about the incredible level of service and assistance Karen at St. Augustine Weddings & Special Events provided us. My wife and I knew instantly after our first phone conversation with Karen that her experience and professionalism was going to take a lot of work and stress off our plate when neither of us had the time needed to devote to details of our wedding. Every single one of Karen’s recommendations and suggestions, from last minute vendor suggestions to protocol, were spot on. She took control of the all the moving parts and her presence the entire day of the event brought relief and calm when there were so many distractions and details that required attention, coordination and fine tuning.

I am very grateful we were introduced to Karen as there is no doubt in my mind that her contributions helped make our wedding day exceed all of our expectations. Thank you!

Sent on 05/19/2018

Peter · Married on 04/06/2018

As a Dad, Karen made what could have been a hectic day very peaceful and enjoyable. I was thrilled to be included in the planning and to have time to reflect during the day was awesome, as every detail was handled in a first-class manner, Because of Karen and her staff, I remembered every detail, and that will last a lifetime,

Sent on 05/10/2018

Mandy · Married on 04/06/2018

What can I say about Karen? The short answer is that she made my life/wedding a dream. She took care of everything, in the most efficient and detail-oriented fashion, and allowed me to simply enjoy my wedding. She’s amazing, and if you’re looking for someone to help make your special day everything you want, look no further!

Sent on 05/27/2018

Aryana · Married on 03/23/2018

Karen was fantastic! I could not have done ANY of it without her. She was on top of it. From the big things to the small details she handled everything smoothly. She went above and beyond what I expected and even went out of her way to ensure my pastor from out of town had a hotel room after a mild snafu from the hotel. Every vendor she recommended was stellar. I had so many guests compliment me on her professionalism. She worked around my busy schedule as a mom to a toddler to help me plan the wedding of my dreams. I would highly recommend her services to any busy bride to be!

Sent on 05/19/2018