Coastal Celebrations

235 State Road 207, Building 4, Saint Augustine, FL 32084 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About Coastal Celebrations

Coastal Celebrations is a wedding planning and rental business based in St. Augustine, Florida. The main planner behind this creative company, Lindsay Ohlin, has years of industry experience to share with and support her clients. Lindsay and her team delight in offering couples personally designed weddings that result in one-of-a-kind experiences, while sticking to their budgets. Combining their attention to detail, peaceful attitude, and knack for creativity, this business specializes in helping soon-to-be newlyweds achieve their dream wedding day.

Coastal Celebrations strives to alleviate wedding stress leading up to the event and on the big day. To do so, they offer packages ranging from day-of coordination to all-inclusive services. Lindsay and her staff can provide budget analysis, event design, timeline and to-do list management, and more. This planner also shares her knowledge of local vendors that she’s previously worked with, creating a smooth planning process. Whether you’re hosting a glamorous celebration or intimate gathering, Lindsay and her team are happy to manage your event.

Follow Coastal Celebrations on

51 Reviews for Coastal Celebrations

• Emily

Emily P. · Getting married on 10/02/2021

Hands down amazing!

Lindsay & her team at Coastal Celebrations were literally the best thing that happened to my wedding day and the entire planning process! Not only is she extremely organized and on top of every detail, she is so kind and truly makes you feel like your day is the most important thing. We did the ‘day of’ package and worked together for the last 90 days of the planning process. From the moment we started working together she handled everything and took so much stress out of my life. Anytime I thought of something that had to be done, she had already done it! In addition to her being just an amazing and organized person leading up to the wedding, when the weekend finally came, she exceeded all of my expectations. She has such a wonderful way of keeping everything and everyone in order, on time and where they need to be, but without being bossy! I have been a part of weddings where the coordinator can be a bit overbearing and still not get the job done…. Lindsay is the complete opposite! Soft spoken, kind, funny and so unbelievably on the ball! I had a HUGE bridal party and every single person said, “WHO IS THIS LADY? SHE IS AMAZING!!!” The entire day went so smooth because of her! As we drove home from St Augustine our entire car said how they were sad it was over because we wouldn’t get to see Lindsay anymore… I think that is the sign of a 5 Star (really a 100 Star) planner! Words will never be able to describe how amazingly pleased I was with her & her teams work! Thank you, Lindsay and all of Coastal Celebrations! YOU ARE MIRACLE WORKERS!

Sent on 02/28/2020

Paige R. · Married on 04/02/2021

Coastal Celebrations is the best in the business

This review is a LONG time coming, but after a whirlwind of a year, I'm finally sitting down to write one of the most well-deserved rounds of applause from our day. From the moment first spoke with Lindsay Ohlin over the phone, I immediately understood why she came so highly recommended. She got right down to business, laid out her credentials, and immediately took us through do's and don'ts, her recommendations from experience and aligned her thoughts with our desires. Throughout the process Lindsay was excellent to work with. She kept us organized, realistic and still managed to make every dream a reality, all while dealing with two very strong-willed women from Miami (my mother and I) and a groom who was desperately trying to help us keep an eye on budget. Our wedding day really proved why we were so fortunate to have hired Lindsay and her team. The entire day went incredibly smoothly, and as a bride, I felt relaxed and taken care of while I floated from task to task, straight through to walking down the aisle. Brides to be, the best advice I can give is... don't skimp on a wedding coordinator. Whether going for a full-blown planner, hiring on a consulting basis, or booking a day-of coordinator, spring for the best. And, Coastal Celebrations -- Lindsay Ohlin and her fantastic team -- are THE BEST, and they're worth every penny. They are experts in helping to pair you with the right vendors and coordinating the logistics with your venue. They'll help you think of logistical considerations for your "run of show" that you would have otherwise never thought of. They will be there to calm you, keep crazy family members at bay, wrangle your girls when they need wrangling (trust me... I had 16), and get you down the aisle looking beautiful, polished and perfect. If there were more than five stars on this page, I'd give it.

Sent on 01/17/2021

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Coastal Celebrations FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 1595
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 4595
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Cultural
    Destination
    Eco-Friendly
    Military
    Non-Religious
    Religious

• Jade Violet Wedding & Event Floral Boutique Wedding Florists

what can I say, Lindsay and her team are simply the best at what they do. If you hire them for your wedding day, you are in excellent hands and have nothing to worry about!!! I even breath a sigh of releif when my clients tell me they have contracted Coastal celebrations to organize their day.

• 235 State Road 207, Building 4 Saint Augustine, FL, 32084 See on map
    904-853-3522 (Phone number)
    Location of (Coastal Celebrations)