Coastal Celebrations

Saint Augustine, FL View map Visit website
2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Coastal Celebrations is a wedding planning and rental business based in St. Augustine, Florida. The main planner behind this creative company, Lindsay Ohlin, has years of industry experience to share with and support her clients. Lindsay and her team delight in offering couples personally designed weddings that result in one-of-a-kind experiences, while sticking to their budgets. Combining their attention to detail, peaceful attitude, and knack for creativity, this business specializes in helping soon-to-be newlyweds achieve their dream wedding day.

Coastal Celebrations strives to alleviate wedding stress leading up to the event and on the big day. To do so, they offer packages ranging from day-of coordination to all-inclusive services. Lindsay and her staff can provide budget analysis, event design, timeline and to-do list management, and more. This planner also shares her knowledge of local vendors that she’s previously worked with, creating a smooth planning process. Whether you’re hosting a glamorous celebration or intimate gathering, Lindsay and her team are happy to manage your event.

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$1,595

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$4,595

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Cultural
Destination
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

• Frances
    Frances J. Married on 04/30/2022

Do not walk, run to coastal celebrations!

Lucy + team absolutely knocked it out of the park!!!!!! From the beginning to execution day of, A VISION CAME TO LIFE 100% AND BEYOND!! Lucy freaking rocked! Very professional, well trained and organized! She put me back in line when I started going rogue on the timeline with wanting ALL THE THINGS months prior and also being somewhat of a planner myself kept me in my place while still making sure my vision would be realized, kept our entire wedding party on schedule day of and meticulously made sure my fairy tell wedding dreams came true. She also ALDREADY knew every single vendor of mine! These guys are the real deal and I truly enjoyed getting to become friends with Lucy! : )
  • Kaela
    Kaela M. Married on 11/21/2021

10/10 Would Recommend; Best Wedding Planners!

We were required to get a day-of wedding planner at our venue, but honestly, even if we weren't required to, we would highly, highly recommend hiring Coastal Celebrations. We are both very Type A planner types, and truly appreciated having Michelle and her team for day-of wedding coordination. Everything went by so smoothly and they made sure everything kept on schedule without making me feel like we were on a schedule! In the leadup to the wedding Michelle was super helpful and organized, and thinking of all the little details. She was also incredibly responsive, especially with all of my very tiny, random logistical questions. We truly appreciated all their hard work and help not just the day of, but in the months before the wedding. Highly recommend!!

**My only tiiiiiny note is that they do this incredibly sweet thing in packing up all your stuff in the getting ready room and dropping it off at the hotel after the wedding. While I truly appreciated it, I think I would have preferred to have been given the option to just leave it all there and sort it out ourselves. I think some things got lost in the shuffle (as they naturally would in the chaos of a wedding). This of course, is just my own personal preference being extremely Type A, but I think being given the option/or letting know ahead of time would be helpful!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner

Real Weddings

• Zakayo & Janelle
    65 photos · 01/03/2022

Jade Violet Wedding & Event Floral Boutique Jade Violet Wedding & Event Floral Boutique Wedding Florists

what can I say, Lindsay and her team are simply the best at what they do. If you hire them for your wedding day, you are in excellent hands and have nothing to worry about!!! I even breath a sigh of releif when my clients tell me they have contracted Coastal celebrations to organize their day.

145 Strongway Court Saint Augustine, FL, 32086
904-436-5112
Location of (Coastal Celebrations)

Other vendors in Jacksonville for your wedding