Coastal Celebrations Reviews

Coastal Celebrations 7
  • Stephanie

stephanie · Married on 10/11/2019

True Professional

Lindsey Ohlin was our day of planner for our daughters recent wedding at Treasury on The Plaza. Not only did she begin working with us months prior but is a true detail orientated professional and a perfectionist. She insured everything went smoothly from beginning to end. Her ability to just efficiently expedite all our needs was amazing. Lindsey and her team were a pleasure to work with and I would not hesitate to recommend. If you want the best, hire Lindsey Ohlin and her team at Coastal Celebrations

Sent on 10/15/2019
    Coastal Celebrations 14
  • Lisa

Lisa · Married on 08/10/2019

Excellence!!

From my first phone call with Lindsay, I knew she would be a great match to be our day of planner! 1. She was professional- she knew of and had worked with my vendors 2. She was succinct- no unnecessary conversation and 3. She was incredibly organized. She was thorough in reaching out to my vendors- and was an excellent mediator through a little dispute. From the rehearsal through the wedding day, she covered every base and often read our minds ahead of time. My guests even commented on how calm and smooth she made everything ! She and her team were top notch and worth every penny- allowing me to just sit back and enjoy the entire wedding!

Sent on 08/17/2019
    Coastal Celebrations 15
  • Kelly

Kelly · Married on 08/10/2019

Phenomenal!!!

My experience with Coastal Celebrations MADE my entire wedding day. I worked with Lindsay Ohlin and her team and they were nothing short of phenomenal. As a bride there are so many things constantly going on during your wedding day and Lindsay ensured that I did not have to think or stress about any of it. For example, it started raining as we began taking photos and Lindsay was there with loads of clear umbrellas, fans, water bottles, etc. She thought of and anticipated anything and everything I could've needed and was always 2 steps ahead of me. After the ceremony was over every time Jake and I turned around she was there with drinks for us, (one of his favorite parts of the wedding haha). Looking back on my wedding day, I did not stress once because I had full faith in Lindsay and her team- and boy did they deliver. I truly don't think money or words can do justice the service that Coastal Celebrations provides. Bride to bride- Coastal Celebrations is an absolute MUST have! I loved this team!!!

Sent on 08/29/2019
    Coastal Celebrations 16
    Coastal Celebrations 17
    Coastal Celebrations 18
  • jon

jon · Married on 07/14/2019

Absolutely amazing

Michelle did an amazing job the entire day. If there was an issue we didn’t know about it. Our entire night was amazing and she made sure things ran as smooth as possible.

Sent on 07/27/2019
  • Alexandra

Alexandra · Married on 06/15/2019

5 STARS!!! Top notch experience

Lindsay and her team are absolutely OUTSTANDING at what they do! Lindsay is extremely organized, professional, and did not let one detail during my time wedding planning or more importantly my wedding day slip. She has fantastic relationships with the top vendors in town and will negotiate and fight for any small detail you may dream for. She stayed on top of our budget and offers many ideas and advice on everything. She listened to me and focused on keeping me happy and calm throughout the entire experience. My wedding day was truly the most magical day of my life thanks to her team and I couldn't be more grateful. she's the BEST of the BEST!

Sent on 08/20/2019

Rebecca · Married on 04/27/2019

The best you can get!

Michelle and her team were terrific. Michelle took all of the stress out of our big day. We booked Michelle for the day of coordinating package for our wedding at the Lightner Museum. She made sure everything went smoothly and allowed us to have fun and enjoy the evening with family and friends.

Sent on 05/08/2019
  • Drew

Drew Russo · Married on 04/05/2019

Amazing experience

Michelle was FANTASTIC! Not just anyone can coordinate an offsite wedding ceremony, seamlessly transition to cocktail hour / reception, hurd a crowd of 250 crazed New Yorkers and Chicagoans, and rapidly adapt to a surprise guest appearance from an Elvis Presley impersonator, but she did so flawlessly! Her local knowledge of the St. Augustine area greatly assisted in coordinating rides / drop off locations for the wedding party. She has great working relationships with all the local venders (DJs, wedding venues, photographers, florists, etc), easing any burden on you for trying to integrate all the services. STRONGLY, HUGELY RECOMMEND for your next event!

Sent on 05/11/2019
  • Brooke

Brooke Averitt · Married on 08/25/2018

Amazing team!!

Lindsey and her team are incredible! From the beginning they answered all questions and were extremely helpful throughout our entire wedding planning process. Lindsey is very thorough and makes sure that everything is organized and runs smoothly. My husband and I did not have to worry about a single thing on our wedding day and were able to enjoy our special day in its entirety! We are so grateful for Coastal Celebrations as our wedding day would not have been as special as it was without their team!!

Sent on 02/09/2019

Daniela · Married on 05/05/2018

We cannot thank Lindsay enough for coordinating our wedding! She did an absolutely amazing job and made the process so much easier for us. She was able to make my visions come to life that day. Everything was beautiful and ran smoothly! She even held an umbrella against the rain so the photographers could take our pictures without us being soaked. We cannot say enough good things about Coastal Celebrations and Lindsay Ohlin. Thank you!!!

Sent on 05/27/2018

Kelli · Married on 12/02/2017

Michelle handled our wedding, and she was perfect. Coming from a bridal party of 3 former event planners, Michelle was always on top of things, never disorganized, knew every "wedding" trick and tip we needed and made everything so easy and smooth. Would recommend to a friend without hesitation - there's no reason to try to handle it all yourself!!! Let them manage the details and enjoy the day.

Sent on 12/04/2017

Jane · Married on 11/04/2017

Lindsay was great, my only regret is not hiring her sooner in the process!

Sent on 01/19/2018

Elizabeth · Married on 10/08/2017

I can not say enough good words about Lindsay and Michelle, the masterminds of Coastal Celebrations. I have never seen someone (Lindsay) so organized and relaxed about every single little detail. If I could have a wedding again I would not think for a second about choosing another team. We hired them for "Day-Of" which basically was more like intense "Week-Of" planning. They also provided help and suggestions at every turn right from the minute we signed a contract with them; and within the 60 day mark were on top of everything. Their responsiveness is almost instant (within 12 hours usually) and they are so extremely flexible. They will make basically almost anything work for you. The entire time I thought.. I'm glad I decided to skimp here and there on certain things (i.e. decorations) so we could have Lindsay. They were worth every penny and would highly recommend them to anyone.

Sent on 10/25/2017

Thuyanh · Married on 09/30/2017

The absolute BEST! J.Lo step down because Lindsay Ohlin has taken the reign as the best wedding planner. There is not enough great things I can say about Lindsay and her team at Coastal Celebrations. Lindsay went above and beyond to make my dream wedding a reality. She is organized and does not miss a detail. Every bride sees their wedding as their baby project, Lindsay knows that and will treat your wedding like she's planning her own. Lindsay listened to everything I wanted and executed it perfectly. She was always responsive and accommodating to any changes.

When I say Lindsay comes prepared, she comes prepared. My veil detached from the clip while putting it on. Everyone in the room was in a panic looking for bobby pins. Lindsay walks in and without any hesitation nonchalantly said "I'll go grab my hot glue gun." *Drops mic* Everyone in the room looked around and was like "Okay then."

A great day of wedding planner is absolutely necessary because you can plan a pretty picnic, but you can't predict the weather. I had arranged for a horse and carriage exit, but the weather did not allow for that to happen. During the reception, Lindsay came to me with other exit options, ten minutes later she came back, told me everything was set for the other exit...and I without missing a beat continued to sip my champagne.

I did not have to worry about anything on the day of my wedding and that is because I had Lindsay as my wedding planner. On the day of my wedding, I celebrated with my husband, family and friends. I highly recommend Coastal Celebrations to all soon to be brides. It's a day that will be remembered forever, so let the professionals like Lindsay take the stress out of it!

Sent on 10/26/2017

Diane · Married on 09/03/2017

Wow, I don't think we could ever fully express how happy we were that we had Coastal Celebrations every step of the way for our wedding. Lindsay and everyone at Coastal were phenomenal! We were planning our wedding in St. Augustine from Gainesville, where I am a graduate student and my now husband owns his own business, so we knew we would need some help. We got all the help we needed and more! Lindsay is extremely attentive, professional, personable and completely on top of everything. I am an extremely anxious person, so my family was stunned by how (relatively) calm I was on the days leading up to the wedding, and Lindsay and Coastal was a huge reason for that! They thought of all the details that we would never have thought of and had excellent communication. I felt comfortable bringing any thoughts or concerns to them because I knew they would be completely addressed. I was most thankful to have them the weekend of the wedding, we could not believe how smoothly the entire weekend and big day ran because of Lindsay and her team! She was extremely attentive to any and all of my needs all weekend and especially the day of. I had been raving about Lindsay and Coastal Celebrations the entire weekend to my family and friends, and I am still raving about them to anyone who will listen. I truly do not think our wedding would have been as perfect as it was without Lindsay and Coastal. If there is one piece of advice I would give, it is to hire them!

Sent on 11/08/2017

Nanci · Married on 05/27/2017

Coastal Celebrations was absolutely amazing. Their professionalism, attention to detail and care for us was second to none. We would highly recommend Coastal Celebrations to anyone looking for a wedding planner. When we were unable to make a decision about a detail, they stepped right in and made the perfect suggestion. Michelle was fabulous and we could not have gone through the day without her. We now consider her a part of our family. LOVE COASTAL CELEBRATIONS.

Sent on 06/06/2017

Sheena · Married on 05/20/2017

I have nothing but positive things to say about Lindsay and her team. She went above and beyond to make my special day perfect. She definitely knows her stuff and makes you feel comfortable!This entire process has been nothing but incredible because of Coastal and all of their hard work.

Sent on 05/22/2017

bob · Married on 05/20/2017

Honestly didn't have to worry about anything day of the wedding. Michelle took care of everything and always had a glass of wine waiting for me! She was amazing!

Sent on 05/22/2017

Chris · Married on 05/14/2017

Michelle Guthrie from Coastal was phenomenal.
    She was very helpful,did everything we asked her to do and very organized.
    Everything was done on time and according to schedule.
    It was a pleasure working with her.
    Her assistant Michelle was also very helpful.
    Thank you Michelle Guthrie and thank you assistant Michelle.
    You will have no regrets if you get this wedding planner.

Sent on 05/25/2017

Abby · Married on 05/06/2017

The full suite of services offered by Coastal Celebrations is unparalleled in the St. Augustine area. As my venue booking agent, day of coordinator and lighting/furniture rental resource, I can say without hesitation that my wedding day could not have happened without them! The entire team at CC is professional, personable and organized. I would highly recommend them to any bride getting married in the St. Augustine area!

Sent on 03/10/2017

Britany · Married on 05/06/2017

I had contracted with my venue to have a day of wedding coordinator and I am so happy we chose Coastal Celebrations. Lindsay made the wedding planning process easy and if there was an issue or question that I had, she responded back in timely manner and made sure it was addressed. She is works great with other vendors, she's organized, detailed oriented, and is great at her job!
    I highly recommend Coastal Celebrations!

Sent on 06/03/2017

Kate · Married on 04/01/2017

My family and wedding party nicknamed Lindsay the "Drill Sargent", but over the course of the wedding day she was promoted to the "General". Her and her team were professional and courteous and on top of everything. I didn't have to lift a finger to even get my stuff together to leave at the end of the night. They made the day go so smooth. Talk about a dream come true! Thank you! :)

Sent on 04/13/2017

Sabrina · Married on 03/25/2017

Hiring Michelle, as our wedding planner, was the best decision that my husband and I made. From day one she was a vital part of every decision we made. She was professional, personable, reliable, and very responsive. She had a wealth of knowledge about the area and the different vendors. Our wedding would not have been as amazing or had run as smoothly without Michelle. She truly was invaluable.

Sent on 03/30/2017

Sarah · Married on 03/25/2017

Booking with Lindsay was one of the very best decisions that we made during our planning process! She made what could have been a very overwhelming process, seamless, easy and fun. Lindsay was always incredibly professional, calm, helpful and shared in our excitement. The first time that my mom met her, my mom was blown away by how much she was able to remember about the details of our planning as she likely has many weddings that she's planning at any given time. Lindsay never tried to sway our opinions and seemed only interested in making our day exactly what WE wanted. She asked a lot of questions about our vision for our wedding and then would give us options for vendors that she felt would fit well for us and she was always spot on! If that wasn't enough of a reason to hire her- having her there on our wedding day exponentially made our overall experience better- she was so organized, attentive and patient with all of our guests. She helped with everything from kindly reigning in groomsmen who had a little bit too much to drink, helping me fix my dress when the bustle came apart, making sure that my husband and I had food and drinks all night long and making sure that all of the vendors were sticking to the timeline that she created. I honestly can't give enough praise about how wonderful our experience was with her!

Sent on 04/11/2017

Brittany · Married on 02/25/2017

Lindsay will honestly take every possible detail and make sure it's taken care of. She made it so easy!

Sent on 03/16/2017

Hannah · Married on 02/19/2017

Hands down, hiring Lindsay was the best decision we made. Everyone always says that one thing will always go wrong at your wedding, but thanks to Lindsay and her team, I cannot think of a single thing that went wrong. She coordinated with all of our vendors, everything ran on time, and everything we wanted happened. When we had an issue with our venue on the Friday night before the Sunday wedding, she handled it no questions asked. We could not have asked for a better wedding planner.

Sent on 03/12/2017