This vendor is popular with couples. Start a conversation

Attributes highlighted by couples

Coordination
Music selection
DJ quality
Unique party atmosphere

On WeddingWire since 2021

2024 is here and we can't be more excited to celebrate with you! Another year in a row winning "Couple's Choice" and "Best Of" for Wedding DJ companies, we also added the award as Top 3 Wedding DJ Companies from Premier Bride & Expo Magazine - after being voted from our past couples and colleagues.

Welcome to COS Celebrations Event Group, your premier choice for high-quality event entertainment services. We specialize in providing top-tier DJs, Live Musicians, Room Lighting, Photo Booths, Cold Sparks, and more for weddings.

Our founder and owner has over two decades of experience as a professional musician starting when he was 14, having toured internationally 30+ countries with renowned artists such as Usher, Alicia Keys, Slightly Stoopid, Corinne Bailey Rae, Rebelution, T-Pain, and more. This extensive background has instilled a passion for delivering unforgettable experiences through the power of music and entertainment.

At COS Celebrations, our philosophies are simple: "It's Not About Us - It's YOUR Event." and "We Are Different". We understand the importance of creating a personalized experience that perfectly reflects your unique style and vision. Our team is dedicated to working closely with you to curate a customized entertainment package that meets your specific needs and exceeds your expectations.

Whether you want a wild party full of bangers or a more traditional, classy affair, the team at COS Celebrations Event Group has the experience and talent to make it happen.

With our unwavering commitment to excellence, you can trust that your special day will be nothing short of exceptional. Let us help you bring your dream wedding to life with the finest entertainment services available. Contact us today to learn more about our services and how we can make your event unforgettable.

Ask about our Hybrid Experience with Live Musicians / DJ

Fully Licensed & Insured

Frequently asked questions

What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?

$995

What is included in the starting price?

Sound/PA System

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$1,295

What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?

Microphones

What is the starting price for uplighting?

$35

What music genres do you specialize in?

Christian
R&B/Soul
Rock
Top 40
South Asian

What services do you offer?

Bilingual MC
Do-Not-Play List
MC

What additional equipment do you offer?

Photobooth

100% Recommended by couples

S
Sydney Sent on 08/12/2023

amazing & talented!!!

When choosing a DJ for our wedding, I didn’t consider how big of a role a DJ could have on our wedding day. As a destination bride I knew very little about local vendors, but following our first meeting I knew COS Celebrations would be the perfect fit for our intimate wedding. Corey continued to be a huge help as our big day approached and honestly felt more helpful than my wedding planner at times. Prior to our wedding he over our timeline in great length and reached out to my vendors. On our wedding day, Corey did an outstanding job at playing songs that went along with the vibe of our guests. He killed it on sax during our reception and it was 100% worth it, so for those considering it I would definitely recommend! His whole set up was insane! He surprised us with cold sparklers which lit up the dance floor and looked amazing in photos. Corey was so great that even our other vendors and guests were raving about him. All in all, we had an amazing experience with COS Celebrations and you would be making a huge mistake by not choosing him to be a part of your big day. Thank you again for making our day perfect!
Rachael
Rachael P. Sent on 02/22/2024

Simply the best

I personally think that the DJ makes or breaks a wedding and I am so glad that we went with COS.
Corey not only kept us organized and on schedule throughout the evening but he was so great at reading the crowd and knowing the best songs and mixes to keep the party going- I got to say the dance floor was PACKED the whole night. Several months before the wedding, they have you download this app that lets you input all of the important music for the day- it was super easy to use and being “type a” I appreciate the organization. I want to add that we used them both for the ceremony and reception so we had two different set ups. Our officiant was given a lapel mic and the sound quality was great. All of the videos from guests that I’ve been sent of the ceremony, You can hear every word from not only the officiant- but both my husband and I who were not miked up. I know I’ve been to a few weddings where you can’t hear anything or just hear the wind and every other word -so if that’s also something you’re worried about you will be in good hands with them- they know what they are doing. I would hire them again 100 times over.
C
Chelsea N. Sent on 02/20/2024
5 out of 5 rating

Best DJ in St. Augustine!!

We were lucky enough to book COS Celebrations and DJ Corey for our NYE wedding at the end of 2023. Corey immediately came across as an organized and reliable professional that knows how to have fun! We were able to meet with Corey prior to our wedding (virtually as we live 2 time zones away) and he made the entire process fun and personalized to exactly what we wanted. We had secured a wedding planner and day of coordinator, but honestly, I could see how working with Corey you may not even need that (but shout out to Kelsi Elizabeth Events for being the best planner!!). He was extremely communicative during the days leading up to and during our wedding, always making sure we were taken care of and having a great time. We opted to add the Saxaphone add on and it was INCREDIBLE. Everyone loved it and really got the party pumped up for NYE. We also booked his extra lighting, cold sparklers and photobooth - everything was so great and really completed the event. I could not recommend Corey enough; he made our day so special and provided a top-notch service. You need Corey/COS on your vendor team!!
illustration stars

· Wedding Planners
Tringali Barn
4.2 out of 5 rating , 5 Reviews
· Barn & Farm Weddings

Other vendors in Jacksonville for your wedding

Responds within 24 hours