COS Celebrations

Saint Augustine, FL View map Visit website
$1,000 Most Popular Price

$1,000 Most Popular Price

🟢 Our philosophy is quite simple — It’s not our show, it’s your event. Our disc jockeys offer a refined approach and as emcees we are articulate and engaging, yet never intrusive. We truly customize the evening to each individual client and their unique crowd. We’re experts at reading the room, seamlessly mixing song transitions and navigating all genres and decades to appeal to guests of all ages and cultures. Your dance floor will be high energy, fun and packed for hours. Through the power of music, we create the momentum and energy which brings people together.

🟢 Servicing Florida & Georgia, COS Celebrations is a full service 5 star rated entertainment company with over 1,000 events.

🟢 With our customized approach, roster of premier DJs and top-tier musicians, along with our cutting edge suite of event planning tools, we will bring your vision to life. Weddings, corporate events, private parties, functions, anniversaries & birthdays are just a few of our specialties.

〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️ 🎷 Ask about our Saxophone / DJ combo! 🎷

Services include:

• Premier DJs
  • Dance Floor Lighting
  • Uplighting
  • Photo Booths (Selfie Booth and we have the Mirror X)
  • Cold Sparkler Fountains
  • Dancing On The Clouds
  • CO2 Guns
  • Highest Quality Solo Musicians, String Ensembles, and Bands

Fully licensed & Insured

🟢 We have ALL-INCLUSIVE packages for the WHOLE DAY starting at $1,000 - Contact us and let's chat.

〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️

What is the starting price for wedding ceremony music?

$500

What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?

$999

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$500

What is included in the starting price?

Ceremony Music
Cocktail Hour Music
Sound/PA System

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$1,000

What ceremony music arrangements can you provide?

Brass - Trio
Instrumental - Solo
Instrumental - Duo
Instrumental - Trio

What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?

Travel Expenses

How many musicians are in your band(s)?

1 - 3
4 - 6

What is the starting price for uplighting?

$200

What instruments does your group play?

Cello
Flute
Guitar
Piano
Trumpet
Saxophone
Violin
Winds

What music genres do you specialize in?

Club
Pop
R&B/Soul
Rock
Top 40

What services do you provide?

Ceremony Music
Cocktail Hour Music
Instrumentals
Learn New Songs
Music During Breaks
Reception Music
Rehearsal Dinner Music
Vocals

What services do you offer?

Do-Not-Play List
MC

What additional equipment do you offer?

Photobooth
Uplighting
illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

• Colette
    Colette B. Married on 05/21/2022

Look no further - the sax god has risen! 12/10

I don't even know how to begin to write a review that accurately describes how much we enjoyed working with Corey and COS Celebrations for our wedding. We were lucky enough to find and book him through a recommendation from our wedding planner (shout out Michelle at Coastal Celebrations), and it was hands down the best decision we made throughout the entire wedding planning process. Not only was Corey affordable, communicative, professional. accommodating and kind, his presence made both our cocktail hour and reception an absolutely unforgettable experience for both us and our guests. I cannot tell you how many people have reached out over the last few days to tell us "that Sax Guy was UNBELIEVABLE!" - and he truly was. The day after our wedding, my husband and I went to watch Corey play at a local bar nearby just to hear him play again; and let me tell you, he was just as good, if not better, the second time around :) I cannot recommend Corey and COS Celebrations enough for those of you looking for live entertainment at your wedding. He is as talented as he is sweet, and the entire room feeds off of his energy. Our wedding would not have been the same without him there - and that's the honest to god truth. Thank you, Corey, for a night that we will ALL be talking about forever!! You are simply the best!

COS Celebrations's reply:

I just read this - wow you guys. I can't thank you enough for your kind words. You two, your family, your friends, were incredible people to celebrate with. I can't wait to hang out and party with you guys down the road!
    You guys coming to Prohibition Kitchen the next night to hang out and watch me play meant so much to me. More than you know. I love what I do and people like you are the reason I do it. To many years of health and happiness.
    Ashley W. Married on 05/06/2022

Excellent!

I found Corey on through Google as I wanted live music for a pre wedding event. I was impressed by his experience and trusted that he we be good due to his resume. Not only was he good, he was great! He set the ambiance for our guests. He has an expansive music selection. Additionally, Corey is professional and quick to respond. He is the best!

COS Celebrations's reply:

Thank you so much Ashley! You guys were great! I wonder who the cousin of the year will be next? Haha

Until the next party - take care!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Deals

COS Celebrations 1
Exclusive

132 South Street Saint Augustine, FL, 32084
Location of (COS Celebrations)

Other vendors in Jacksonville for your wedding