Greenville, SC 29607 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 2

About Professional Party Rentals

Professional Party Rentals, Inc. has been serving Greenville and The Upstate since 1996. We offer an extensive selection of quality rental items for all types of parties and events. From tents, tables and chairs to specialty linens and catering items, PPR has everything you need to make your event special!

Follow Professional Party Rentals on

76 Reviews for Professional Party Rentals

• veronica

veronica · Married on 10/13/2018

So good!!!

I used their Cashiers location and they were THE BEST. Shelby was so helpful beyond belief. Thanks guys!!!

Cathy · Married on 06/09/2018

Jim was soooo helpful in planning out what I needed for my outdoor wedding. I was so nervous about weather and our guest size, but planning for the worst case scenario really helped me feel at ease. Then, closer to our day, Jim worked with me to update and tweak the plan to be exactly what we needed, and it was absolutely beautiful! Tent liner was gorgeous - I highly recommend that if you are getting a tent. The dance floor and lighting was also perfect for dancing under the stars (we didn't skimp on lighting, and I'm so glad! worth every penny). The guys who delivered and set everything up were fantastic - so helpful and sweet, and fast. I had talked early on with another rental company, but changed to PPR, and I'm so glad I did. They have the inventory to make your vision a reality (very important, as some others will just subcontract with other companies for items), and are incredibly professional folks. Some of our guests even said it was the most beautiful wedding they had even been to.

Jonsie · Married on 11/04/2017

Jason was a pleasure to work with, very knowledgeable, flexible, and responsive. I appreciated his patience as we navigated changing weather conditions. The tents and lighting we rented for my wedding were installed on time and in great condition.

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Professional Party Rentals FAQ

• Which of the following event rental services to you provide? Clean Up, Delivery, Setup, Showroom
  • What event items are available? Aisle Markers, Aisle Runners, Altar/Arch, Audio Equipment, Centerpieces, Chair Covers, Chairs, Dance Floor, Decor, Drapery, Lights, Lounge Furniture, Signage, Tables, Tent Accessories, Tents, Vases

Real Weddings

• Better Tie Productions
    Better Tie Productions Wedding Videographers

We always have a blast working with PPR and they go to great lengths to take care of the clients!

• Embassy Suites Greenville Golf Resort & Conference Center
    Embassy Suites Greenville Golf Resort & Conference Center Hotel Weddings

Professional Party Rentals and their staff have been a great partner in handling the creative needs of our wedding brides and grooms for years. They can handle all the special decoration needs, many of which are last minute, due to such things as weather challenges. With partners like Professional Party Rentals, we can truly create a Once in a Lifetime Event.

• Clevedale Historic Inn and Gardens
    Clevedale Historic Inn and Gardens Hotel Weddings

Clevedale Historic Inn and Gardens has worked with PPR since our beginning in 2013. The owners, staff, and delivery personnel are professional and masters at their craft. Their inventory is vast. We were particularly impressed with the skill in which the staff erected three circus tents among our age old cedar and pecan trees without damage.

• Greenville, SC 29607 See on map