Professional Party Rentals

Professional Party Rentals

About Professional Party Rentals

We specialize in special events!
Professional Party Rentals, Inc. has been serving Greenville and The Upstate since 1996.  We offer an extensive selection of quality rental items for all types of parties and events.  From tents, tables and chairs to specialty linens and catering items, PPR has everything you need to make your event special!

Categories: Wedding Rental

Glassware (3)
Altar/Arch (2)
Decor (2)
Flatware (2)

Jim was soooo helpful in planning out what I needed for my outdoor wedding. I was so nervous about weather and our guest size, but planning for the worst case scenario really helped me feel at ease. Then, closer to our day, Jim worked with me to update and tweak the plan to be exactly what we needed, and it was absolutely beautiful! Tent liner was gorgeous - I highly recommend that if you are getting a tent. The dance floor and lighting was also perfect for dancing under the stars (we didn't skimp on lighting, and I'm so glad! worth every penny). The guys who delivered and set everything up were fantastic - so helpful and sweet, and fast. I had talked early on with another rental company, but changed to PPR, and I'm so glad I did. They have the inventory to make your vision a reality (very important, as some others will just subcontract with other companies for items), and are incredibly professional folks. Some of our guests even said it was the most beautiful wedding they had even been to.

Profile Picture Cathy, 6/9/18, 7 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths
Services Used: Altar/Arch, Chairs, Dance Floor, Lights, Tables, Tent Accessories, Tents, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Clean Up, Delivery, Setup

Jason was a pleasure to work with, very knowledgeable, flexible, and responsive. I appreciated his patience as we navigated changing weather conditions. The tents and lighting we rented for my wedding were installed on time and in great condition.

Profile Picture Jonsie, 11/4/17, 10 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths
Services Used: Lights, Tables, Tent Accessories, Tents, Linens, Clean Up, Delivery, Setup

Working with the staff at Professional Party Rental was a breeze for our destination wedding in Asheville, NC. They are very responsive, accommodating, and go out of their way to make sure their clients are happy. They gave us a very reasonable quote and were the only company willing to deliver within the strict time window provided by our site vendor. The furniture looked great at our ceremony and staff were punctual and professional on the day of the wedding.

Profile Picture Stephanie, 6/18/17, 7 Reviews

220x220 sq 1207929419722 legdrapes
220x220 sq 1207929562347 image18
220x220 sq 1207929677534 linerone

13 ENDORSEMENTS
We always have a blast working with PPR and they go to great lengths to take care of the clients!

Professional Party Rentals and their staff have been a great partner in handling the creative needs of our wedding brides and grooms for years. They can handle all the special decoration needs, many of which are last minute, due to such things as weather challenges. With partners like Professional Party Rentals, we can truly create a Once in a Lifetime Event.

Clevedale Historic Inn and Gardens has worked with PPR since our beginning in 2013. The owners, staff, and delivery personnel are professional and masters at their craft. Their inventory is vast. We were particularly impressed with the skill in which the staff erected three circus tents among our age old cedar and pecan trees without damage.

The only rental company to work with in Greenville. Best sales staff, quality equipment, and by far the best operations team I have ever worked with.

PPR is the best source for those unique items that take your event to the next level. Beautiful showroom with mock ups of tables or holiday ideas. Very knowledgable team and extremely organized.

87 PROS I KNOW