Professional Party Rentals Reviews

Professional Party Rentals 3
  • Julia

Julia Trantham · Getting married on 05/05/2020

Very Satisfied!

While my wedding coordinator and venue communicated directly with Professional Party Rentals and took care of all delivery details, my family and I were extremely satisfied with the quality of linens and glassware. Their blue goblets and beaded chargers made my tables look STUNNING! So happy to have had them as a preferred vendor!

Sent on 06/05/2019
  • Caroline

Caroline Railey · Married on 11/09/2019

Made our day stress-free!

Professional Party Rentals helped us TREMENDOUSLY, and made our day completely stress-free with on-time delivery and set-up... all done to perfection. Thank you so much!

Sent on 11/11/2019
  • Sarah

Sarah · Married on 09/21/2019

They had exactly what we wanted!

Loved working for PPR in Cashiers! Shelby was awesome! We visited they’re showroom before placing our order to put together place settings, and Shelby knew exactly our style! The X back chairs were also perfect for our special day! Couldn’t have been more beautiful, thanks to them!

Professional Party Rentals 4
    Professional Party Rentals 5
    Professional Party Rentals 6
    Sent on 11/19/2019
  • veronica

veronica · Married on 10/13/2018

So good!!!

I used their Cashiers location and they were THE BEST. Shelby was so helpful beyond belief. Thanks guys!!!

Sent on 10/18/2018

Cathy · Married on 06/09/2018

Jim was soooo helpful in planning out what I needed for my outdoor wedding. I was so nervous about weather and our guest size, but planning for the worst case scenario really helped me feel at ease. Then, closer to our day, Jim worked with me to update and tweak the plan to be exactly what we needed, and it was absolutely beautiful! Tent liner was gorgeous - I highly recommend that if you are getting a tent. The dance floor and lighting was also perfect for dancing under the stars (we didn't skimp on lighting, and I'm so glad! worth every penny). The guys who delivered and set everything up were fantastic - so helpful and sweet, and fast. I had talked early on with another rental company, but changed to PPR, and I'm so glad I did. They have the inventory to make your vision a reality (very important, as some others will just subcontract with other companies for items), and are incredibly professional folks. Some of our guests even said it was the most beautiful wedding they had even been to.

Sent on 06/17/2018

Jonsie · Married on 11/04/2017

Jason was a pleasure to work with, very knowledgeable, flexible, and responsive. I appreciated his patience as we navigated changing weather conditions. The tents and lighting we rented for my wedding were installed on time and in great condition.

Sent on 12/11/2017
  • Stephanie

Stephanie · Married on 06/18/2017

Working with the staff at Professional Party Rental was a breeze for our destination wedding in Asheville, NC. They are very responsive, accommodating, and go out of their way to make sure their clients are happy. They gave us a very reasonable quote and were the only company willing to deliver within the strict time window provided by our site vendor. The furniture looked great at our ceremony and staff were punctual and professional on the day of the wedding.

Sent on 07/01/2017

Meghan · Married on 04/01/2017

Tracey at PPR made the process of renting chairs and linens for our wedding a breeze. Truly easy quote/invoice process and they were so incredibly professional and timely. I didn’t have to worry at all about the service or products I was provided.

Sent on 05/15/2017

Ashley · Married on 01/15/2017

I love PPR. As an event planner I have used them several times for other events and knew that we would use them for our wedding too. I have always worked with Tracie and she has always been so helpful and she really knew how to accomplish the look we were going for at our wedding. She spent time with us looking at different fabrics for the tables/napkins and once we decided she let us take samples with us so we could reference them in the rest of the planning/decor process. Their team is always professional, on time, and sets everything and breaks down. I highly recommend them!

Sent on 02/15/2017

Courtney · Married on 10/01/2016

Janice was great to work with! We did a lot of changing to our invoice and she was great about getting back to us in a timely manner! They have a huge selection with just about anything you need! There was a mix up with something the week of the wedding - the warehouse sent the wrong size and their truck delivered it to our house that same night! They went above and beyond to make it right!

Sent on 10/10/2016
  • Meredith

Meredith · Married on 04/30/2016

PPR was very easy to work with, and my representative, Janice, was very good at replying quickly to requests and staying in contact with me up until the event. We rented garden chairs and the farmhouse benches and both looked fabulous at our ceremony and reception and were delivered on time. There was one snafu during pickup, but they fixed their mistake and were very apologetic. No harm, no foul. Thanks again PPR!

Sent on 05/09/2016

Katie · Married on 04/23/2016

PPR (Jason and team at the Cashiers location) was absolutely incredible to work with when planning our Cashier wedding. We greatly appreciated his expertise and willingness to open the PPR showroom so that we could select our tables, chairs, linens, dinnerware, etc in person, and he even offered to transfer inventory from the PPR Greenville location to meet our needs. Every item was of excellent quality, from the tent to the ceremony benches, and the team's wedding day set up, management (of sound equipment), and take down was absolutely seamless. PPR had all of the items we wanted and excellent customer service, and our wedding went more smoothly and turned out more beautiful than expected. Thank you PPR!

Sent on 05/16/2016
  • Kelly

Kelly · Married on 10/17/2015

Jason was wonderful to work with for our wedding rentals. He helped us pick out the farm tables, chairs, an Arbor for the ceremony and extra serving platters for our family-style dinner. The pricing was fair and the quality was superb. They truly helped bring our garden-style themed wedding come to reality.

Sent on 03/09/2016

Tierra · Married on 09/12/2015

We are so thrilled with this team. They were friendly and accommodating from day one. After reading rave reviews, we reached out to them to set up a meeting and Jason was so kind and welcoming. He let us customize certain aspects to make everything perfect. They worked with our budget and timeline, without any hesitation or attitude! They were always kind through emails and phone conversations and efficient in every way. We are so happy we choose this team. We were nervous because there was a chance of rain every day before our (outdoor) wedding and Jason let us wait until the last possible minute before deciding if we needed a tent, I have never worked with anyone so kind and understanding! It was such a relief not to have to worry about the rentals at my wedding. I knew we picked the right team and could relax all evening knowing everything was taken care of. THANK YOU PPR, you made our wedding day better than our dreams!

Sent on 09/29/2015

Professional Party Rentals has a huge selection of wedding and reception items. The staff was extremely helpful in choosing tables, chairs linens.

Sent on 09/16/2015

Karla · Married on 05/30/2015

They went above and beyond to meet my needs. Definitely would use them again!

Sent on 06/09/2015

Allie · Married on 05/23/2015

We could not be more pleased with how beautiful our tent, lights, chandeliers, dance floor, linens, etc. looked!! Jim at PPR did an outstanding job helping us! With his expertise and knowledge, we were able to execute the vision we had for our wedding. He was incredibly accommodating as well.
    Allie Holroyd Lanier

Sent on 02/05/2016
  • Rebecca

Rebecca · Married on 05/03/2015

Professional Party Rentals did an outstanding job. Jason was so friendly and easy to work with. They were flexible and made changes right up until the wedding day. Everything was perfect. Their recommendations for décor were spot on. I would definitely recommend their services again.

Sent on 05/09/2015

PPR was wonderful! Maria was so sweet and was absolutely vital to helping me keep organized! Great job and so easy to work with!

Sent on 05/06/2015

great service! worked alot with Janice, she was so patient and sweet... the staff that delivered, set up and broke down was professional and quick! definitely recommend!

Sent on 11/06/2014

Leah · Married on 10/12/2014

They have EVERYTHING and the prices are really great. They were super flexible as I changed my order around a few times, never lost patience with me, and were great - the rental is actually for a few days, so they were willing to deliver at one spot and pick up another so I could get double use of a few of my rentals. There honestly wasn't a single thing I could even *think* of wanting that they didn't have.

Sent on 10/20/2014

Ella · Married on 06/28/2014

PPR--specifically Marlene was fantastic to work with! For our reception we rented table cloths, easels (for bridal portraits) and chivari chairs to complete our desired look. And for the day-after brunch at my parents house, we rented everything from tables and chairs, to linens, plates, glassware, etc.

Marlene made sure that we weren't overlooking any detail, even setting up a table in their store with our choices so that we could get an idea of what our room would look like. Such a delight to work with, everything was on time, and exactly what we discussed/wanted. They dropped off everything at my parents house the Thursday before the wedding, and worked around OUR schedule, and when things were convenient for us, they came by after the brunch was over Sunday afternoon and grabbed everything, insisting on us leaving the dishes dirty, that we did not need to worry about cleaning them. They even knocked down the price because someone else was using our same pieces from our reception the next day-- how often to wedding vendors find extra ways to SAVE you money? So thoughtful and absolutely wonderful to work with!

Great for wedding receptions, or any type of gathering or large party you have in mind!

Sent on 07/24/2014

Nadine · Married on 05/24/2014

I put off rentals until about a month before my wedding but Professional Party Rentals made it stress free and easy to order!! And even though I changed my order a few times, they were able to accommodate me with no problems and super helpful, they are very reasonably priced too! I won a silent raffle at the wedding show for some $$ towards their products that benefited the Humane Society - they are a good company and are animal lovers too!

Sent on 07/17/2014

Jessica · Married on 05/10/2014

Tracey Hill was a lifesaver several times throughout the wedding planning process. As having the most unglamorous task in the process, she made it a treat to meet with her. She created the look of our reception with specialty rose linens with LED lights, provided the cake stand, used a new type of chair for our ceremony because we did not like the traditional look, created a fun Bridal Brunch through farm house tables, and even had a tent on standby for our reception that still gave our guests the beautiful views of Hotel Domestique. She is not only an amazing party planner, but one of the most caring and compassionate people I have ever met. I hope we have many more events just so that we can work with her again!

Sent on 05/19/2014

Andrew · Married on 04/12/2014

Maria and the PPR staff were wonderful! Highly recommended!

Sent on 04/28/2014