J. Jones Photography

18 Evonvale Ct, Greenville, SC 29605 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 35

About J. Jones Photography

Ranked as One of the Top 10 Wedding Photographers in the U.S. by Mywed.com, lead photographer Josh Jones specializes in capturing unique, modern wedding day images that focus on capturing the emotions behind the day. J. Jones Photography, is based in Greenville, SC and specializes in capturing weddings, bridal portraits, engagement sessions, and rehearsal dinners. Their work has been published in US Airways Magazine, Southern Weddings Magazine, At Home Magazine, as well as several other books and online publications.

Follow J. Jones Photography on
Spring Bridal Party

• Videos 1

33 Reviews for J. Jones Photography

Rachel · Married on 06/05/2017

We purposefully searched for the best photographer in our area and we were lucky to have one of the best photographers in the nation in the city we were getting married in! Josh did not disappoint- he was friendly, attentive, and he perfectly captured all of the special moments of our wedding. He was with us from when we started getting ready all the way to our sparkler exit. It was great going back and seeing all the things we missed while talking to people- everyone commented on how they never even saw him taking pictures! Our wedding was so special and the photos are the way we will be able to remember them forever.

Katryna · Married on 05/20/2017

Our wedding photography was THE most important priority for our wedding, and we met with Josh before even selecting our date. Not only did I feel comfortable giving suggestions and sharing ideas about our photos, Josh made me feel completely comfortable giving him the ability to be creative and inspired by our venue. I am so pleased with our photos, and I would recommend Josh to ANY bride who plans to treasure truly unique memories of the wedding. Perfect strangers have shared that the photos look straight out of a magazine, and I am looking forward to displaying this absolute art in my home. 100 stars!

J. Jones Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,950.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Slideshow, Digital Files, Proofs
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 4,200.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Slideshow, Digital Files, Proofs
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter

• Better Tie Productions
    Better Tie Productions Wedding Videographers

Always enjoy working with Josh!!

• Events with Shelley
    Events with Shelley Wedding Planners

Josh Jones Photography is top notch! You will not be disappointed with your investment of a service you can feasibly look back on and enjoy! Josh's work never ceases to amaze me. His photographs go from tradition to out of the box. As another professional in the industry, I appreciate his talents to move wedding services forward with new age thinking and perspective! Josh- you rock sir!

• Loveland Productions
    Loveland Productions Wedding DJs

I have had the opportunity to work with Josh and Debra and they are the example of what a professional photography team looks like. It is apparent by there work that they take time after the wedding to provide proof of a beautiful event. I can personally say that every time that I have worked with them that they have been caring, dedicated, gentle and kind with brides and guests alike. I recommend them wholeheartedly for your next event.

• 18 Evonvale Ct Greenville, South Carolina, SC 29605 See on map
    864-740-1860 (Phone number)
    8644779171 (Other Phone Number)