J. Jones Photography

Greenville, South Carolina View map
$3,750 Most Popular Price

$3,750 Most Popular Price

Ranked as one of the "Top 10 Wedding Photographers in the U.S." - Mywed.com.

Wedding photographer Josh Jones focuses on capturing candid, unique images that focus on the feelings and emotions behind the wedding day. Located in Greenville, South Carolina, J. Jones Photography specializes in unique, modern wedding images. Owners Josh and Debra Jones have over 15+ years of experience as a photography duo, and have shot all over the southeastern United States. The husband-and-wife team has had their work published in many different magazines, books, and online blogs.

Wedding day rates start at $2950.

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

2,950.00

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

One Event / Day
Slideshow
Proofs

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3,750

Engagement Shoot
High-Res Images
Slideshow
Proofs

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Engagement Shoot
High-Res Images
Multi. Locations
One Event / Day
Second Shooter

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Canvas
Flush Mount
Matted Prints
Prints
Save the Date

Desiree Married on 09/11/2021

One word…wow!

I had a girlfriend recommend Josh because I was looking for a certain look. I hate cheesy wedding photos and I really wanted someone who can capture those special moments without making it look “posed”. Speaking with Josh before the wedding I could already tell he had the energy I was looking for. Chemistry is everything when it comes to your wedding and I was excited! On the wedding day, he immediately jumped into things. I loved how he took control and guided us because I didn’t know what the heck to do! Haha. He made everything easy and I felt very relaxed the entire day. I didn’t have to worry because I knew he’d get the shot and boy- did he! We got our photos within a short period of time and I really felt as if I was reliving the entire day. He captures moments that I had forgotten about. While looking at our photos, I felt every emotion possible! I truly am so impressed with everything and would recommend him to absolutely anyone. He really picked the right career path! The man is amazing and in my opinion- brilliant! Thank you again J. Jones Photography. You really made our day and gave us memories to relive for an entire lifetime.
  • Krystle
    Krystle Married on 04/18/2021

I love photos!

Josh was great on our wedding day! My bridal party loved him, I’m so excited to see the outcome of our photos in the next few weeks!
  • Diana
    Diana P. Married on 10/03/2020

Gorgeous photos!

Josh is a miracle worker. My husband and I are not the most photogenic, but Josh made all of our photos look natural and gorgeous. He was also very easy to work with. I would highly recommend him!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Real Weddings

• Kylie & Drew
    28 photos · 09/01/2019

Better Tie Productions Better Tie Productions Wedding Videographers

Always enjoy working with Josh!!

Merit Event Co. Merit Event Co. Wedding Planners

Josh Jones Photography is top notch! You will not be disappointed with your investment of a service you can feasibly look back on and enjoy! Josh's work never ceases to amaze me. His photographs go from tradition to out of the box. As another professional in the industry, I appreciate his talents to move wedding services forward with new age thinking and perspective! Josh- you rock sir!

Loveland Productions Loveland Productions Wedding DJs

I have had the opportunity to work with Josh and Debra and they are the example of what a professional photography team looks like. It is apparent by there work that they take time after the wedding to provide proof of a beautiful event. I can personally say that every time that I have worked with them that they have been caring, dedicated, gentle and kind with brides and guests alike. I recommend them wholeheartedly for your next event.

18 Evonvale Ct Greenville, South Carolina, 29605
864-477-9171
Location of (J. Jones Photography)

J. Jones Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does J. Jones Photography include in the starting price?

J. Jones Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • One Event / Day
  • Slideshow
  • Proofs

What photography services does J. Jones Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

J. Jones Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • Engagement Shoot
  • High-Res Images
  • Slideshow
  • Proofs

What photography styles does J. Jones Photography offer?

J. Jones Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Photojournalism

What photography services does J. Jones Photography offer?

J. Jones Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Additional Hours
  • Engagement Shoot
  • High-Res Images
  • Liability Insurance
  • Multi. Locations
  • One Event / Day
  • Second Shooter

What photography materials does J. Jones Photography offer for wedding events?

J. Jones Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Canvas
  • Flush Mount
  • Matted Prints
  • Prints
  • Save the Date

What percentage of users recommend J. Jones Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

J. Jones Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Columbia for your wedding