Day-Of, Full, Partial

To-Do Lists (1)
Referrals (1)
Civil (1)
Religious (1)

Do not hesitate to book Mandy!!

My name is Joel and I am the owner and manager of the band Steel Toe Stiletto. We have worked with Mandy numerous times. I know that I am not exactly a client, but as a vendor that has worked with lots of different planners over the years, you can trust me when I say that Mandy is the best in the business. She has to be one of the most experienced wedding planners in the country, and it shows! She understands what it takes to plan and execute a beautiful and memorable wedding celebration. She will work hard to make sure that all of your vendors are 100% setup to succeed and I promise that’s exactly what you want from your wedding planner!

On another note, it is obvious that Mandy genuinely cares about her clients. She is always a pleasure to be around and that makes a huge difference during the planning phase and on your wedding day! If you want a wedding planner that is dedicated, experienced, accommodating, enthusiastic and kind-hearted, Mandy is definitely your girl!

Profile Picture Joel, 12/29/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

I could write a book on why I love Mandy Powell. She was our wedding planner, but I know she will be a lifelong friend for me and my husband. From the moment we met her, we knew we just had to have Mandy plan our wedding. She has the brightest personality that just draws you in and makes you feel so special. I had quite a few speed bumps during my planning, and Mandy helped me handle them all with ease and grace. Mandy helped me develop my sense of style to create a flawless, cohesive look for my day. She made it clear that anything I dreamed of (within reason and budget) she would try her best to make happen, and she did not disappoint. She knows all of the very best vendors, and they all love her and give her clients the very best. She directed the day perfectly, and even orchestrated a room flip that included setting up our 11-person band and intricate table settings in an hour and 15 minutes. I will never be able to thank Mandy enough for what she did for our absolutely perfect day. If you are on the fence, PLEASE do yourself a favor and book Mandy!!! Your wedding will show the difference! Thank you, Mandy! We love you!

Profile Picture Caroline, 12/29/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Mandy is Wonder Woman. I will start by saying there's no way I can even say in words how beyond belief amazing she is. Looking back, my number one regret is that I wish I had her more involved from the very beginning. She literally saved the day in so many ways. I am extremely picky about people I get close to and open up to, and I ugly cried in front of Mandy. She fixed it. Because that's what she does! I did a ton of my own planning that I should have let Mandy do. She takes all of the stress out of anything she touches. I trust her with my life. I never thought I'd be saying this about a wedding planner in a million years, I didn't even think I needed one... wrong! If you want a stress free wedding, call Mandy. She literally takes care of every detail. Pretty much my entire bridal party didn't show up to rehearsal in time, guess what, it was still perfect because she went above and beyond to make sure everyone knew where to be and what to do. Anything I did let her handle, was literally perfect. Mandy supported me when we had a major issue with the bridesmaid dresses, hotel block etc, things she hadn't handled or been involved with (per my original choice to do day of only), she still helped when those things went bad. I really can't even put into words all the little but very impactful things Mandy did to make our wedding as amazing as it was. My husband and I kept saying how we wished we had found her sooner and paid her to handle more of the planning because everything she did made us so at ease. Mandy is a very special person. You don't find someone like her really anywhere. If you are lucky enough to have her as your coordinator/planner, make sure to lock her in for the whole time. Mandy, you deserve to be the #1 wedding coordinator every year without a doubt. I hope you are still in this business when we have babies getting married someday!! I love you woman!

Photo

Non-Religious
Number of Planners
3 AWARDS

1 ENDORSEMENT
Mandy Powell is an awesome wedding planner/director. She goes above and beyond to make her client's wedding day a storybook affair. We love working with her.

Events