743 Congaree Road., Greenville, SC 29607 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing
  • Real Weddings 2

About rsvp wedding coordination

rsvp wedding coordination offers 4 different packages starting at only $575.

All packages include wedding consulting and a wedding director, or wedding coordinator, for the wedding rehearsal and wedding day.

Our team of wedding coordinators, wedding directors, and assistants have over 40 years combined experience in the hospitality industry.

Contact us to schedule a consultation. We can't wait to hear about your wedding.

Follow rsvp wedding coordination on

Other couples have also viewed

• Avventura Weddings
img0223
3116f532adba264e 1500887742523 004b0e42339c33ecba4f06879afc1557304215 mv2d42352

32 Reviews for rsvp wedding coordination

Lindsay S. · Married on 03/13/2021

Smoothest running wedding ever!

I chose RSVP events because they were approved coordinators with Furman Chapel, where my husband and I got married. They were also able to help coordinate the reception following the ceremony, even though it wasn't at Furman. They had the best price to coordinate both of these events.
    I worked with Samantha throughout the wedding planning process, and even though I only booked her for "day of coordination", she was always available to answer questions and give recommendations, even months before our wedding. She saved us money is so many ways, and with how expensive weddings are, this was a huge help! She ordered our linens and sparklers, for us and had several things in stock for us so that we didn't have to purchase everything.
    Shannon was my coordinator on the day of the wedding and she rocked! The day of the wedding ran so smoothly, if there was any blip in the plan, I still don't know about it, and neither do my bridesmaids, family or guests. The timeline was spot on and no part of the ceremony or reception felt choppy, awkward or unexpected. Shannon and her assistant made sure that my husband and I ate dinner and always had a drink in our hand!
    At the end of the reception, they made sure everything was packed away in the correct cars and we didn't have to lift a finger! My parents were thrilled about this, since they spent hours loading and unloading the car after my sisters wedding. Everyone was able to get to bed or extend the party stress and worry free.
    I would recommend RSVP events to anyone who doesn't want to worry or think about any details on their wedding day!

Sent on 05/05/2021
  • Kayla

Kayla P. · Married on 03/06/2021

Best wedding planner/coordinator ever!!

Samantha and her team literally are the bomb dot com! They made my wedding a dream come true! They took care of everything from start to finish and I couldn’t be more grateful. Samantha is a great leader and problem solver. She made me feel so important on my wedding day and made sure all of our needs were met! Totally top notch!

Sent on 05/10/2021

Hannah D. · Married on 02/14/2021

Life saver!

Samantha made us feel sooo much better about our wedding planning. It really took a huge weight off our shoulders after hiring. We also had to plan in the middle of a pandemic - and she took this into account and helped us make sure we were doing things as safely as possible. Samantha was super easy to get in contact with and took care of so much for us! She's also easy to talk to and a great time to be around. Highly recommend working with this company for your wedding coordinating needs!

Sent on 02/25/2021

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

rsvp wedding coordination Pricing

rsvp wedding coordination Price Rates

rsvp wedding coordination FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 575.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 2800.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 4800.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Day-of Coordination
    Event Design
    Full Planning
    Guest List Creation
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Cultural
    Destination
    Eco-Friendly
    Military
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

2 Real Weddings

• Noveli Wedding Photography Wedding Photographers

Always on point and always ready to help when needed. Most people ignore the important fact of using a wedding coordinator. RSVP makes it affordable so you can enjoy your day vs worrying about if everything will run smoothly.

• Danielle M Baker
    Danielle M Baker Wedding Officiants

Samantha is well versed in the Wedding Industry. I enjoy working with her and look forward to many weddings together in the future. Highly recommend!

• 743 Congaree Road. Greenville, 29607 See on map
    8644201398 (Phone number)
    Location of (rsvp wedding coordination)