rsvp wedding coordination Reviews

24 | Greenville, SC

24 Reviews for rsvp wedding coordination

• Heather

Heather Rush · Married on 09/12/2020

Epic day with Epic people!!

Samantha and her team is absolutely amazing!! She was always available whenever I needed her. We live in Louisiana and wanted to have our wedding in Greenville because it was a great halfway point for our families to travel. I found out a little less then 90 days out that my original reception location was canceled because of Covid. At the time my Husband was out on travel and I couldn’t talk to him about the cancellation or what to do about it. I called Samantha almost in tears telling her about everything. She calmed me down and told me to give her some time and she would call me back. In less than 15 minutes she called me back and informing me that The Poinsett Westin was available for our same date and time. I wanted to cry again but with happy tears. She knew and understood the style and vision I had and helped me find the perfect reception location. Scott and I are now so happy that the other place canceled because The Westin was perfect for us.
    I had multiple of zoom meeting, phone calls, and countless emails with Samantha and I truly believe that if we lived in the same city we would be best friends! I have several pictures of us from the wedding and you can see that she truly loves what she does and it shows in her work! Samantha, Sydney, Brandi, and Anna Grace made our day flawless and I would hire them again in a heartbeat for any event! I was one of those brides on the fence about hiring a wedding coordinator and I am so glad that I did.

Sent on 09/27/2020

Maura Keane · Married on 07/10/2020

The best decision I made for our wedding.

There aren't enough words to express my gratitude for having the RSVP team helping me and my family during my wedding. I was planning our wedding from Texas and had figured out most of the vendors we were going to use. The stress was getting to me and I realized I needed outside help to finish all the last minute stuff and coordinate with the vendors leading up to the big day. My first phone call with Samantha I was sold! She and her team took so much off my plate before, during, and after the wedding. I would have been a wreck without them. On the day of our wedding, I didn't have to lift a single finger and the day went off without a hitch. Both our parents went on and on following the wedding about how great RSVP was, as did I. A million thank yous to the RSVP team!!

Sent on 12/12/2019
  • Christie

Christie Cagney · Married on 02/02/2020

Samantha is a delight and AMAZING!

I am a very organized person and truly thought I could handle the entire on my own. While I might have, I AM SO GLAD I DIDN'T. Samantha made sure everything was handled and I was relaxed. She was a friend, a seamstress, a life coach, and our biggest cheerleader on the day. Even the smallest weddings need help, don't stress yourself out. Call Samantha and take a big sigh of relief.

Sent on 03/04/2020

Alison · Married on 11/01/2019

Amazing, Professional, and Kind

As someone who didn't want a coordinator I have to say I am so glad that our venue required one. Samantha was such an amazing help and wonderful person and professional that I couldn't now imagine not having a coordinator for our special day. Samantha is kind and always there with an idea or suggestion to not only make the day run as smooth as possible but also to add a little more fun. We could not be more happy with the service provided by Samantha & RSVP.

Sent on 11/08/2019
  • Jenna

Jenna Bates · Married on 09/28/2019

Can't say enough good things about RSVP!

I'm long overdue to sing the praises of RSVP and their amazing coordinators. They are thorough and know exactly what they are doing. They will not let you down day of and the take all the stress off the bride. I upgraded my package closer to the event because I knew I wanted them there for everything. Highly recommend Samantha and Alexa for your next wedding! You'll love the personalities, their responsiveness, and their attention to detail.

Sent on 11/20/2019

Kelly Baarman · Married on 07/27/2019

I absolutely recommend RSVP

Working with RSVP was a GREAT decision! Sam was so nice, helpful and easy to work with during the planning process! She has so much experience and gave me very practical advice. She always responded quickly to my questions, even when she was out of the country. Our two in person meetings were very productive and also fun! :) Sam helped me to think of things early in the process that I might have overlooked until the last minute. On the weekend of our wedding we were assigned Alexa as our coordinator and Emily as assistant coordinator. They were both AWESOME! Everything went so smoothly, and if there were any issues I didn't even know about them. They even took pictures of the room setups and brought them to me to make sure I was happy (although I trusted their judgement completely). Our guests have told me that our wedding day was well organized and flowed so nicely. I definitely think RSVP had a hand in that.

Sent on 11/15/2019
  • Shannon

Shannon · Married on 04/27/2019

So incredibly helpful!

We loved working with R.S.V.P. for our day of wedding coordination. We met with Samantha a few times prior to the wedding to get a feel for what our wedding day would look like. She reviewed contracts with us, helped set up our day of timeline and reminded us of things we may have forgotten. We had a "day of" package but the coordinator met with us for an hr. for our rehearsal the day before then was there to meet vendors and ensure we were on schedule on the day of the wedding. I would 100% recommend to anyone who is looking for any event coordination.

Sent on 11/25/2019

Hannah Warren · Married on 04/06/2019

Wedding coordination

We decided to go with RSVP for day of wedding coordination and it was the best decision we made! Samantha was very organized, prepared, and well equipped to help work through all of the major and minor details. She also had great recommendations for the Greenville area. Our wedding day ran so smoothly and it was great to have RSVP involved!

Sent on 04/25/2019

Kristi Banning · Married on 12/08/2018

Worth Every Penny!

Worth every penny and more! Such a great team and I couldn't have made it through my day without them!

Sent on 01/07/2019

Samantha · Married on 11/10/2018

Amazing work!

Amazing work, very responsive and easy to work with! Only met the day before the wedding and she had already envisioned my dream wedding and executed flawlessly! So grateful for her help!

Sent on 01/25/2019

Rachael Alvarez · Married on 10/27/2018

Best decision we made was hiring RSVP

Honestly we were going back and forth on the decision to hire a wedding planner for the day of our wedding but finally we made the decision to move forward and it was the BEST decision and honestly could not have done it without the RSVP team. They made the day run so smoothly and thanks so them I was calm and so at peace with everything. They went above and beyond and were so professional and just overall enjoyable and lovely to work with! Samantha and her whole team are the best and you cannot go wrong with them!! I spoke with multiple other vendors, but Samantha by far was the easiest to work with and the most fun and personable. Thank you RSVP team for our dream wedding!

Sent on 02/13/2019

Kimberly · Married on 10/20/2018

You certainly will get more bang for your buck with RSVP and Samantha is the best!

RSVP definitely made planning my wedding much easier. Samantha knows what she is doing and is always on top of everything. She exhibits professionalism, is incredibly fun to be around, has so much experience and knows what details will make your wedding day perfect and smooth. Just let her do her thing and you won't have to worry. As my father said, "I feel like we should be paying her more!" They also have a great wedding day crew and made me feel stress free and were right there anytime I needed anything (drink, food, bathroom, bobby-pin, etc..).
    I highly recommend you hire RSVP, trust Samantha with the planning, let them just do their thing (they are the professionals), and enjoy your wedding day!

Sent on 02/19/2019

Kim H. · Married on 09/29/2018

Highly Recommend

Samantha, and her team, are wonderful in every way! As the MOB they made the rehearsal and wedding day totally stress free, not only for me, but for the entire wedding party and guests. Living out of state this was such a gift. We so appreciate this team being a part of this amazing day.

Sent on 01/10/2019

Shannon · Married on 09/28/2018

They did a great job!

RSVP was so helpful in planning our big day! I loved that they had day-of options that were more affordable but still helped so much with the planning process! They are the sweetest team and I can’t recommend them enough!

Sent on 01/29/2019

Lynsey · Married on 09/28/2018

Amazing Amazing Amazing

I seriously can’t say enough good things about these wonderful ladies. I shared my vision of my wedding with them and they made it happen. Anything that came up before the wedding or the day of they handled it completely and didn’t even come to me with it because they wanted me to have an amazing/stress free day! If you are getting married you certainly want these ladies there! They also got some amazing photos/videos during the wedding that are some of my favorite moments from the wedding! These ladies set up and stayed there all night and even cleaned up after to keep my parents from having to do all the work. 10/10 recommend RSVP!!! The picture attached is one of the photos the girls got just as we walked out of the church! 💕

Sent on 02/14/2019

Caitlin · Married on 08/25/2018

We were referred to RSVP by our caterers, and Samantha and her team at rsvp made our wedding perfect! We had multiple meetings with Samantha throughout the planning process, and she made our dreams into a reality. She was always very easy to get a hold of through all types of communication, and always had good advice to keep everything running smoothly and guests happy. On the day of, everything went flawlessly, and I know she and Maggie had a lot to do with that. I would highly recommend them to anyone planning a wedding in the area!

Sent on 09/12/2018

Alicia · Married on 06/09/2018

Wedding coordinator

Samantha was so helpful the entire way through. she helped me lower costs where she could and gave me great vendor recommendations. The different options RSVP offers is also great and allows you to find what works for your budget. I instantly clicked with Samantha and trusted her calls! She helped narrow my vision and everything! The team helped to create our dream day! Thank you RSVP! We are forever grateful!

Sent on 01/29/2019

Lindsay · Married on 06/02/2018

Samantha and her team are amazing! They were beyond personable, easy to work with, and made our vision a reality. Highly recommend RSVP!!

Sent on 06/21/2018

Lauren · Married on 03/17/2018

Samantha and her team rocked. From the very first time I had our first meeting to the day of our wedding, Samantha was on top of things. I am an organized person and her team was definitely on top of things. The day of our wedding Samantha and Sarah Kate made sure that everything ran super smooth. Everyone kept saying how shocked they were that everything was perfect. If you are in the area and looking for a coordinator for your event then definitely go with RSVP. They ROCK!

Sent on 03/20/2018

Jasmine · Married on 03/10/2018

Samantha and her staff were amazing. They were able to completely bring my wedding vision to reality. I would highly recommend, as Samantha and her staff are professional, dependable, and dedicated to satisfying their customers!
    -Jasmine W

Sent on 03/29/2018

Shelly · Married on 03/03/2018

RSVP wedding coordination was recommended to me by our wedding venue, and I am so thankful they did! Initial consultations were with Samantha, and from the first meeting, she set my mind at ease. "Planning" with Samantha, really felt like I was talking to a trusted friend, and her organizational skills and helpful nature ensured me that she was taking the success of my wedding personally. She responded expediently to emails and made practical suggestions when I had questions. For the wedding day, we were paired with Amy, who was equally awesome. Amy handled last minute snafus like a pro, and I can honestly say I didn't worry once the week before the wedding because I knew Amy and Samantha had my back. My wedding day was perfect, and RSVP really was a big part of it (even creating a homemade bustle for my dress and discretely handing of the wedding bands to my son who forgot to bring them down the aisle :-). Thanks guys - best wedding ever!

Sent on 03/27/2018

Christina · Married on 10/21/2017

Couldn’t have done it without these ladies! Worth every penny!

Sent on 12/17/2017

Amy · Married on 10/29/2016

Samantha was excellent! Not only was she super responsive to all of my questions during the planning phase, but an absolute dream when it came to the big day(s)! I didn't have to worry about a thing, I knew she was on top of it! In fact, it wasn't until after the wedding that I found out that my reception venue had filled with smoke due to a fireplace flue issue just before my ceremony! I am not even kidding...she literally put out all the fires! My day was as stress free as possible (split family drama, building filled with smoke, etc...I didn't have to deal with it!). I strongly recommend these ladies!

Sent on 05/27/2017

2.0
      3.0
      1.0

Only Regretted Vendor

I planned an out of town wedding and thus, heavily (almost solely) relied on reviews. Therefore, I feel like it's important for others to know of my experience because if I were planning my wedding again, this is the only vendor I would NOT choose again. Our venue required a day of coordinator and I hadn't budgeted for one, so this was my main motivation for choosing RSVP, but coupled with these 5 star reviews, I thought I was going to be pleased but we were not at all. I would give pre-wedding a 1 star, but since the wedding day only had a few hiccups, I would give the day of people a 3 or 4. There were several reasons: 1) Sam's behavior at our meetings was not professional. She was texting so much during each meeting that we had several awkward pauses sitting and waiting for her to finish so we could start our meeting (30 minutes late). My mom even mentioned it and she rarely has a negative thing to say about others. She tried to act like she was working on our stuff via her phone but we could easily see she was messaging. When we were almost late for our hair & make up afterward, she blew it off, acting like it was no big deal, but it was due to her incessant texting, 2) While Sam is incredibly responsive via email, it ends up hurting the business because she doesn't think before she responds. I rearranged our schedule because I realized the MOG and GMOB didn't need their make-up done quite as early as she planned (with photos). Her response to me was, "So you want to have your couple shots without hair or makeup done?? OK." Strange because I didn't mention anything about us and it also felt a bit snarky (but I hate to assume since it was email). This happened multiple times every time we communicated. The final reason happened the day of and it's hard for me to forget. We had paid an additional $150 to have the cellist play through dinner, and then after our first dances and speeches. We noticed she was leaving at 7 but I was in a daze with photos so simply said goodbye. When I asked Ann what happened she said her arm was hurting so she told her to go home. When Erica and I talked after the wedding and I asked what happened she said that the cellist told her she was TOLD to go home and we wanted her to go home! So not only did we not get what we paid for (we were refunded by the musician eventually), but Ann lied to both us and the cellist. They also did not run the cord we rented for the cellist's amp out to the ceremony, so she couldn't start as early without it (for fear of overheating). I know this is a lengthy review, and my only negative one from my wedding, but throughout my entire wedding process, I regretted booking RSVP and it is my only regret. I am amazed at the other positive reviews-I don' t see how these mistakes and characteristics would only show up every now and then. From what I've gathered from other area vendors and my experience, these qualities reflect their business values.

Sent on 01/03/2019