24 Reviews for Mandy Powell, LLC

Referrals (1)
Civil (1)
Religious (1)
24 Mandy Powell, LLC Reviews

Do not hesitate to book Mandy!!

My name is Joel and I am the owner and manager of the band Steel Toe Stiletto. We have worked with Mandy numerous times. I know that I am not exactly a client, but as a vendor that has worked with lots of different planners over the years, you can trust me when I say that Mandy is the best in the business. She has to be one of the most experienced wedding planners in the country, and it shows! She understands what it takes to plan and execute a beautiful and memorable wedding celebration. She will work hard to make sure that all of your vendors are 100% setup to succeed and I promise that’s exactly what you want from your wedding planner!

On another note, it is obvious that Mandy genuinely cares about her clients. She is always a pleasure to be around and that makes a huge difference during the planning phase and on your wedding day! If you want a wedding planner that is dedicated, experienced, accommodating, enthusiastic and kind-hearted, Mandy is definitely your girl!

Profile Picture Joel, 12/29/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

I could write a book on why I love Mandy Powell. She was our wedding planner, but I know she will be a lifelong friend for me and my husband. From the moment we met her, we knew we just had to have Mandy plan our wedding. She has the brightest personality that just draws you in and makes you feel so special. I had quite a few speed bumps during my planning, and Mandy helped me handle them all with ease and grace. Mandy helped me develop my sense of style to create a flawless, cohesive look for my day. She made it clear that anything I dreamed of (within reason and budget) she would try her best to make happen, and she did not disappoint. She knows all of the very best vendors, and they all love her and give her clients the very best. She directed the day perfectly, and even orchestrated a room flip that included setting up our 11-person band and intricate table settings in an hour and 15 minutes. I will never be able to thank Mandy enough for what she did for our absolutely perfect day. If you are on the fence, PLEASE do yourself a favor and book Mandy!!! Your wedding will show the difference! Thank you, Mandy! We love you!

Profile Picture Caroline, 12/29/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Mandy is Wonder Woman. I will start by saying there's no way I can even say in words how beyond belief amazing she is. Looking back, my number one regret is that I wish I had her more involved from the very beginning. She literally saved the day in so many ways. I am extremely picky about people I get close to and open up to, and I ugly cried in front of Mandy. She fixed it. Because that's what she does! I did a ton of my own planning that I should have let Mandy do. She takes all of the stress out of anything she touches. I trust her with my life. I never thought I'd be saying this about a wedding planner in a million years, I didn't even think I needed one... wrong! If you want a stress free wedding, call Mandy. She literally takes care of every detail. Pretty much my entire bridal party didn't show up to rehearsal in time, guess what, it was still perfect because she went above and beyond to make sure everyone knew where to be and what to do. Anything I did let her handle, was literally perfect. Mandy supported me when we had a major issue with the bridesmaid dresses, hotel block etc, things she hadn't handled or been involved with (per my original choice to do day of only), she still helped when those things went bad. I really can't even put into words all the little but very impactful things Mandy did to make our wedding as amazing as it was. My husband and I kept saying how we wished we had found her sooner and paid her to handle more of the planning because everything she did made us so at ease. Mandy is a very special person. You don't find someone like her really anywhere. If you are lucky enough to have her as your coordinator/planner, make sure to lock her in for the whole time. Mandy, you deserve to be the #1 wedding coordinator every year without a doubt. I hope you are still in this business when we have babies getting married someday!! I love you woman!

Photo
Profile Picture Julie, 10/14/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Mandy is amazing to work with! She is professional, fun, and available whenever needed! She knows all of the ins and outs of the industry & will give you tons of the best vendor recommendations! She helped our wedding on 9/16/17 become everything we wanted & more. The day of the wedding flowed effortlessly thanks to Mandy's planning! Book with the best & you won't be disappointed!

Profile Picture Ashley, 9/16/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Mandy was simply a dream to work with. Her incredible personality and knowledge of the wedding industry helped make our daughters wedding perfect.

Her creative ideas and people skills are over the top.

Thank you Mandy for all you did to make Lindsay & Alex day the best.

Profile Picture Bill, 6/23/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Mandy was an absolute DREAM to work with for our wedding. She truly made the planning process fun and easy! She is so knowledgable about everything you could imagine needing for your wedding. She was always available to come to meetings and was never afraid to put in her two cents when we needed her too! She has a way of knowing exactly what the bride wants for the wedding and making sure that it all happens. She was the best decision we made about our entire wedding, and I would recommend using her before making any other decisions... she is that good!!

Profile Picture Lindsay, 6/23/17, 9 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

We had the honor and pleasure of working with Mandy and her assistant during June 17th 2017 weekend! She is extremely knowledgeable about the area. She has amazing contacts and connections with several wedding vendors. I put all my trust in Mandy. All of my vendors were recommended by her. Being out of state and trying to plan a destination wedding was very difficult and stressful at first but once we found Mandy, all the stress melted away. She helped coordinate the timeline of our wedding, contacting our vendors for us when we had questions and making the whole wedding planning process smooth for us! (That is not easy to do for a big destination wedding!) She was very professional but personable at the same time. From the moment we first talked, I knew we would be lifelong friends! She promptly answered my questions! She was always available to talk or text when I needed her. As a bride, you want to relax and enjoy your special day! Fortunately I was able too because of Mandy! My wedding ceremony and reception were flawless and I owe it to her! Choose Mandy for your big day and your big day will be perfect!

Profile Picture Claire, 6/17/17, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Day-Of Coord., Timelines, Religious

Mandy is a true southern sweetheart! From the first meeting I knew we were meant to work together for our June 10th wedding! As a part-time planner myself & marrying a DJ I was hesitant hiring a wedding coordinator for our wedding, but getting married at the Cliffs at Glassy, I learned I'd need an experienced professional to handle the difficult questions & problem solving. So glad we hired Mandy! She sold me when she said she had done over 900 weddings & 1/2 of them being at our venue! Her & her sweet assistant made our day of run so smoothly! I was able to relax & be a bride for the day verses worry about all the details & timeline! Mark & I were very pleased with all the vendors she recommended! Mr. & Mrs. McLain say thank you! Hire Mandy! She's the BEST!

Profile Picture Emily, 6/10/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Mandy from the start is a TON of fun!!!!! She is so personable, funny and very easy to work with! She was always available to talk or for questions when I needed her to guide me. She is extremely knowledgeable... and was so helpful in providing everything I needed.... including babysitters!!! She has great taste and I trusted her in a lot of decisions I was unsure about. On the wedding day... everything went so smoothly and looked stunning!!!!!! My daughter and I got her name from the staff at the Downtown Marriott... thats how much THEY liked her!!! In the wedding process.... best decision we made!!!!!! Bless you Mandy!!!!! Aimee Murphy.. mother of the Bride :)

Profile Picture Aimee , 4/1/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Mandy is fantastic !!! My daughter was recently married and Mandy assisted us with the ceremony. Both ceremony and reception were in the same location ,a first for this venue. We were concerned because this was a first , we had an odd number number in our wedding party, ect. Mandy organized a plan that made our processional and recessional flow perfectly. We were amazed !!! She also worked with our minister and band so that everything went off flawlessly. Months before the wedding she asked about details for the ceremony and reception and gave us invaluable advice.
My daughter and son-in-law could not have had a more perfect wedding day and this would not have been possible without Mandy. I cannot tell you the comfort level my husband and I felt with this event in her hands. We were able to relax and enjoy ourselves . I would highly recommend her for any part of your wedding planning !!!

Profile Picture Lisa, 3/25/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Mandy is seriously irreplaceable! I recently got married and I can honestly say that my ceremony would have a been a mess without her! Don't take any chances on your big day and make sure everything runs smoothly! Mandy was helpful and efficient in making my rehearsal and ceremony the best they could be! I had complete peace of mind knowing she was handling everything and that I would have no worries on my wedding day!

Profile Picture Sarah, 3/25/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

There are just not enough words to truly express the magic that Mandy created this past weekend for my wedding. Mandy was recommended to me by someone at The Cliffs and from the moment I spoke with her on the phone, I knew she was exactly what I needed to make my dream wedding become a reality. My now husband and I live in Atlanta, so there was a slight distance which added a small amount of stress to the whole wedding planning thing. Mandy first jumped on a phone call with myself and my Mom..we booked her immediately. I did not have my "dream" wedding all planned out and did not have my color scheme decided on since I was 11 like some of my closest friends. I went into the engagement completely lost and my biggest concern was "who will make sure everything is set up properly the day of the wedding, while I am getting my hair and makeup done?". I think that question haunts most to-be-brides and the answer is simply, Mandy Powell. We hired Mandy for the "weekend of" where she would handle everything from keeping track of shuttles and limos, making sure that ALL guests got from point A to point B, puting together the most detailed wedding timeline and making sure that every single one of our vendors had it, making sure the ceremony was flawless and that the schedule of the reception remained on time. I met with Mandy the day before the wedding and gave her all of those "little" details and decor that I had sitting in my house for months. I provided her with photos of the set up of my guestbook table and our memory table. There were so many little things from the picture frames to the fairy lights that needed to be placed in glass bowls for the tables on the terrace. Mandy handled absolutely all of it. I had my dream wedding 2 days ago and it was because Mandy Powell understood my vision, and treated me as if I was her own daughter. She truly is my fairy-godmother and when I vote for the next President in November, I am writing Mandy's name on the ballot!

Profile Picture Taylor, 10/15/16, 12 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Civil, Ceremony, Reception, Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals

Mandy was wonderful to work with! She planned my sister's wedding 2 years ago and did an excellent job, so we had to have her back to plan my destination wedding in Charleston. She relieved so much stress during the planning process by giving input and coordinating with vendors, so I didn't have to. I would definitely recommend hiring Mandy!

Profile Picture User7096302, 2+ years ago, 8 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Let me start by saying, JUST DO IT! Just hire her if you are on the fence about a wedding planner. I became engaged and was on a serious budget for my wedding. As the money started to dwindle and I had to make budget cuts, I started to think, well a planner is a luxury, I could technically do it myself... I cannot stress enough how HAPPY I am that I stuck with Mandy. When I say that she took care of more than she had to, I am not lying. Every question was answered very quickly, every detail was perfectly taken care of, she made a timeline, coordinated with my vendors, etc. I didn't have to do any of that. It was without a doubt the best expense spent on my wedding. My mom and dad and the rest of our wedding party LOVED her. I can't say enough good things. Trust me when I say, a wedding is supposed to be fun! The planning part is awesome and fun, but there are so many small things that someone like Mandy handles perfectly. During wedding weekend the last thing you as the bride or groom want to be worried about are all the details of coordinating with all vendors, family, etc. Mandy handles all of that amazingly. Not only was she professional but she's a wonderful person! Hilarious to say the least and makes you feel so special. I just loved her. Sorry for the long review :) My husband and I were just so pleased it's hard to put into words! Hire Mandy, I promise it'll be the best decision you make!

Profile Picture User6515118, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Mandy came highly recommended to us and we could not have been more pleased! She was not only excellent the day of the wedding but also attended my floral meeting and my menu/set up meeting. She has lots of experience and answered some of our etiquette questions that we had. She is very organized and her timeline kept our wedding and reception flowing perfectly. She took the stress off of the family and that allow for everyone to have a great time!

Profile Picture Lori , 4/4/15, 5 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Mandy is AWESOME!! She was my wedding planner and we couldn't have asked for anyone better! She is now planning my sister's wedding also. She has great connections/recommendations for vendors. She did a thorough job and everything went smoothly. My family and I were able to relax and enjoy the day. I felt relieved having everything in Many's hands. She is very good at what she does, you can tell she is doing her calling. Mandy is so much fun and has a great personality!

Profile Picture Kristen, 11/8/14, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

We hired Mandy primarily for day-of wedding coordination, however, she also stepped in throughout the planning process to offer her much needed expertise and advice! We were worried about planning a South Carolina wedding all the way from Ohio but Mandy put our minds at ease and her recommended vendors are just as wonderful as she is! Our wedding simply wouldn’t have been a success without her! She was an absolute joy to work with and by the time the wedding was over we felt like she was a part of the family.

Mandy is fun, professional, knowledgeable, hardworking and an absolute gem! We would recommend her to any bride and groom seeking a wedding planner to help make their wedding day perfect. Whether you need day-of coordination or from start to finish planning and execution, Mandy is best you will find!

Profile Picture Brittany, 10/22/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Mandy Powell was our wedding planner, if she could control the weather everything would have been perfect. However, everything in her direct control was flawless. If you are contemplating hiring Mandy, you shouldn't contemplate...Just Do It.

Profile Picture Lauren, 10/4/14, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

We hired Mandy as a weekend-of coordinator. She was an absolute life-saver on wedding day! It wouldn't have gone so smooth without her! She was great! :)

Profile Picture Amanda, 5/31/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Mandy was amazing, she did everything down to the very last detail. Her charm and professionalism are almost extinct in today's world. Anyone looking for a exceptional wedding planner could not go wrong with Mandy.

Profile Picture Mark, 4/19/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Mandy was referred to us by multiple people. We met & new from the start that Mandy had our best interest at heart. She worked very hard to see our daughter's vision through. She made our experience stress free & wonderful. I would highly recommend her!

Profile Picture Stacey, 10/5/13, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Mandy was referred to us by our Chapel Coordinator; we used her Wedding planning services for the weekend of the wedding. Mandy was always more than willing to help my husband and I ‘figure out’ what we wanted and even recommend vendors. She met with us leading up to the wedding when we were in town handling other arrangements. When I had trouble handling a final quote from a vendor Mandy stepped in (weeks before the wedding, not something we paid for) and helped us clarify and find alternate arrangements without losing the look and feel we had for the ceremony. The advice and suggestions given by Mandy helped make our wedding weekend wonderful. There were a few things that weren’t ‘perfect’ with the evening, but honestly that was partly because as a bride I did not explain exactly what I wanted… Yet, even though I didn’t she did AWESOME! My recommendation would be use Mandy and let her know exactly what you want because she’ll execute it precisely!

Profile Picture Samantha, 5/11/13, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Mandy Powell was amazing and helped us make our wedding vision become a reality. Her honesty, experience & hardwork made our day spectacular!

Profile Picture Moore, 7/16/12, 1 Review
1.9

Mandy was a disappointment. She is a nice person, but not as professional and organized as I wanted. She was primarily responsible for the week and day of assistance. She put together a wedding flow with the wrong names and her attention to detail was severely lacking. She was 25 minutes late the day of the wedding with the bride's and bridesmaids dresses to the chapel. This delayed the, before the ceremony, pictures. She was supposed to alleviate problems not create them. I also felt she had her favorite vendors and was not willing to go elsewhere if "her" vendors didn't have what we were looking for.

Profile Picture linda, 6/16/12, 9 Reviews