Kathy and Company

Easley, SC View map Visit website

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Thank you for visiting our storefront on Wedding Wire.

Kathy and Company wedding’s and groom’s cakes are not only beautiful, but your guests will rave about how fresh and delicious they are long after your cake is gone. For our brides and grooms, choosing a design that’s uniquely theirs and their favorite flavors always proves to be a fun time. Many have said that our complimentary consultations were the most fun and enjoyable appointments of the entire wedding planning process! Please feel free to call us to schedule a complimentary consultation. We work diligently with your schedule to make sure you have an appointment that works for you.

Thank you for reading our reviews on WeddingWire! Please contact us if you have any questions. We are so thankful for all of our brides that have allowed us to serve Kathy and Company cakes to guests for the past 29 years. We hope you learn a little more about us through their reviews!

What makes Kathy and Company Special?

At Kathy and Company, we strive to make the most delicious and beautiful cakes and catering options around. We make our cakes weekly from scratch to insure great tasting cakes. We work diligently to make sure that a bride’s wedding cake is truly unique and personalized for each wedding.

How did Kathy and Company get started?

Kathy always had a desire and passion for the culinary arts. This passion grew from the love and joy of baking and cooking that her aunt, mom, and grandmother shared with her. Twenty nine years ago, the opportunity came for Kathy to begin a new journey of her life and she started a cake business. With a dash of grace from God, pinch of diligence, and a smidgen of love from family and friends, her company has grown into a successful and unique baking and catering company. Update: Kathy does mostly wedding and groom's cakes now with a few birthday and specialty cakes sprinkled in for good measure!

What do we like best about our job:

Meeting with people and creating new relationships is a highlight of this job. It is such a wonderful opportunity to get to know the personalities of the brides that come into the shop and help them plan such an important piece of their weddings. When a bride meets with us, we truly form a relationship that carries us beyond the wedding day. We have had so many opportunities to create first birthday cakes for the babies of our former brides! These relationships are truly amazing.

What was our favorite Wedding or event?

How can we begin! Each wedding cake we create and each event we cater is such a unique and wonderful experience. This is another reason we love doing our job! Each day brings new delights and surprises for us to enjoy!

What is the hardest part about our job?

We work hard. Our diligence insures a perfect cake, but sometimes, the hours and longer weekends prove to be difficult. It’s okay though, as we love what we do! It is always hard to tell a prospective bride that we are booked for the weekend about which they are asking! We want to take all the cakes that come our way, but it is not possible to take more than our staff can handle for a weekend. The number we take depends on the size and complexity of the cakes. So call ahead as we book up fast for some months that are popular for weddings here in the south!

Our Mission Statement:

First and foremost, our mission is to honor God in everything. We love what we do, and we love being a part of the culinary arts community! Whether catering an event or making the cake, we promise to do our best to insure a delicious and unique experience!!

• Woman-owned

$4

What is the starting price for fondant wedding cakes (per slice, without tax)?

$5

Which of the following are included in the cost of the cake?

Cake Stands

What is the starting price for cupcakes (per cupcake, without tax)?

$2.50

What services do your prices include?

Consultation
Custom Cake Design
Set Up
Tastings - Private

What types of desserts do you provide?

Cakes
Cookies
Cupcakes
Dessert Buffet
Groom's Cake

What services do you provide?

Consultations
Custom Design
Delivery
Setup
Tastings - Private

What cake items do you provide?

Cake Stands

What dietary needs can you accommodate?

Diabetic
Gluten Free
Lactose Free
Vegan

What special ingredients do you use?

Fresh Fruit

Are you licensed by the state health department?

• Ashley
    Ashley M. Getting married on 09/17/2022

Beautiful and delicious wedding cake!

My wedding cake came out beautifully and everything I asked for! Every layer tasted amazing. 10/10 recommend!!!!

Kathy and Company's reply:

Thank you so much for the review Ashley! I loved your wedding cake display at South Wind!! Congratulations again :)
  • Sara
    Sara A. Married on 05/07/2022

Best Ever Grooms Cake

Allessa created the PERFECT groom's cake for my wedding. My husband is a huge Clemson and Liverpool fan. I sent her a picture of a soccer ball cake with a scarf, requesting the ball be Liverpool and the scarf be Clemson. She absolutely blew it out of the water. It was EXACTLY what I was imagining in my head, and my husband was over the moon. She also delivered it with no issues the morning of, and all the guests really enjoyed seeing it when they walked in. I highly recommend the sweet potato and white chocolate raspberry flavors. Thank you, Allessa!!

Kathy and Company's reply:

Thank you so much for the great review Sara Ann!!! We absolutely LOVED making this cake for your hubby!! I am so glad to hear that you both enjoyed it!
  • Jessica
    Jessica Married on 04/23/2022

Such Yummy Cakes!

Allessa created the most amazing wedding cake for our big day! We knew we were in good hands from the moment we had our first meeting + cake tasting with her, and we were not wrong. She executed our vision perfectly and even rolled with all the changes I made up until our day.
    Our guests raved all night about how good the three different flavors of our cake were and there wasn't a single slice leftover! I've never been to a wedding where every guest ate a piece of cake + an extra, but Allessa's cake was an exception! It was so good, I'm still daydreaming about it.
    Definitely hire Kathy & Co. for your big day, you will be so thankful you did!

Kathy and Company's reply:

Thank you so much for the great review Jessica, I greatly appreciate it! It was so great to work with you and congrats again :)

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

Real Weddings

• Emily & Christopher
    70 photos · 08/04/2018

Sapphire Creek Sapphire Creek Banquet Halls

We love Kathy and her tasty cakes! She makes beautiful cakes for every event!

Mandy Powell, LLC Mandy Powell, LLC Wedding Planners

I have worked with Kathy and Company now for the 14 years! I count the hundreds of cakes she has done for my clients and for me personally. Kathy's cakes are not only a piece of art, they are delicious. I have done over 800 weddings myself, and I have seen and tasted so many wedding cakes I can't even begin to count, and Kathy Norris is my number one bar none! Her attention to detail and perfection is hard for me to even explain. Not only will your cake be spectacular, it will taste just as good! Book Kathy Norris!!

Kendra Martin Photography Kendra Martin Photography Wedding Photographers

Kathy does amazing work and her cakes are beautiful! I know I am going to be so excited when I get to photograph (and taste ;) ) another cake of hers!!!!

5823 Calhoun Memorial Highway Easley, SC, 29640
864-442-6767
Location of (Kathy and Company)

Other vendors in Columbia for your wedding