Kathy and Company Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2010 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

• Alyssa
    Alyssa Married on 09/25/2021

Delicious cupcakes and cake!

These were the most delicious cupcakes! Kathy & co. was the perfect choice for our wedding!

Kathy and Company's reply:

Thank you so much for the review Alyssa! I loved your pictures!! You looked beautiful! Let us know if you need any desserts in the future!
  • Hayley
    Hayley S. Married on 09/19/2021

Wonderful!

Allessa was fabulous! Very quick to answer any questions or requests I had. She was also very patient and took her time with us at our tasting. She did our wedding cake and a dessert table (cupcakes, cookies, and brownies). Everything looked amazing and tasted delicious! So many guests complimented that the cupcakes and cookies in particular were some of the best they've ever had.

Kathy and Company's reply:

Thank you so much for the great review Hayley!! It was a pleasure to work with you! I am so glad to hear that your family enjoyed all of the desserts as well :)
  • Kelsey
    Kelsey B. Married on 09/11/2021

Beautiful and Delicious!

Allessa did an amazing job on our wedding cake! It was beautiful and absolutely delicious! My husband and I cannot wait to eat it again in a year. :) I highly recommend the cake tasting as well! Thank you, Kathy And Company and Allessa!

Kathy and Company's reply:

Thank you so much Kelsey! It was great to work with you :)
    I look forward to serving you in the future!!!
  • Rebecca
    Rebecca W. Married on 09/04/2021

Fantastic to Work With, Beautiful Execution, Tasty Result

Allessa was so fantastic to work with for our wedding cake vendor! We had a free tasting to try the flavors and she walked us through all our options and pricing. Once booked she worked with me back and forth as I narrowed down my eating vision and determined what the cake would look like. And her exactions was flawless and exactly what we were looking for, plus her cakes taste incredible! Highly recommend Kathy and Co featuring Allessa for your wedding cake and desert needs!
  • Shea
    Shea M. Married on 06/26/2021

Beautiful, Delicious Elegance

Allessa is absolutely amazing. She is patient and most importantly listens to the customers wants. As an event planner I have never seen an entire cake eaten until Allessas.

Kathy and Company's reply:

Thank you so much Shea!!! It was so nice to work with you :) I look forward to working with you in the future!
  • Asala
    Asala S. Married on 05/22/2021

Amazing Cake!

Thank you very much for the amazing cake you made for our wedding earlier this summer! The cake was very light and well-balanced. The sweetness also was just right! Everybody loved it!

Thanks for being a memorable part of our big day!

Kathy and Company's reply:

Thank you so much for the review Asala! It was a pleasure with work with you and your family! I am so glad to hear that you enjoyed the cake. I look forward to serving you in the future :)
  • Jasmine
    Jasmine Married on 05/15/2021

Beyond Expectations

Allessa helped me with a gorgeous cutting cake and 450 mini cupcakes of four different flavor/ icing combinations and it couldn't have been better. We are trying to save a slice of our cake in the freezer but already broke into it once because it is the most delicious cake OF MY ENTIRE LIFE. We even binge-ate leftover mini cupcakes the morning after the wedding. She helped me with last minute plans, was incredibly easy to reach, and magically took care of everything by bringing the cake/cupcakes to my Greenville venue and setting them up. I cannot say enough about her, I am thoroughly impressed.

Kathy and Company's reply:

Thank you so much for the great review Jasmine!! I loved working with you!! Hope you're doing well in FL :)
    Jennifer M. Married on 03/20/2021

Superb ex[erience

Allessa did an incredible job in making my daughter's wedding cake just as she requested. She requested that the second layer be modeled after her wedding cake and that is exactly what she created. It looked stunning and the taste of all of the layers and cupcakes was very delicious and unique. She was prompt and professional. I would highly recommend her.

Kathy and Company's reply:

Thank you so much for the great review Jennifer. I am so glad that you enjoyed all the desserts :) I look forward to serving you in the future!
    Cathy A. Married on 03/13/2021

The best cakes in Greenville!

Allessa at Kathy and Company did an amazing job for my daughter’s wedding cake. We went to multiple tastings and her cakes were by far the most delicious! She is a Johnson and Wales culinary school graduate, and it shows both in her baking ability as well as her decorating skill, both are top notch. Allessa went above and beyond to ensure both our rehearsal dinner cake and wedding cake were perfect, and I look forward to ordering birthday, shower, and anniversary cakes from her in the future!. I highly recommend Allessa at Kathy and Company!

Kathy and Company's reply:

Thank you for the nice review Cathy! It was a pleasure to work with you and your family! I look forward to working with you in the future 💕
    Kristen K. Married on 03/06/2021

March 2021 Wedding

Allessa was very responsive in the decision making, planning, and week of periods leading up to our wedding. She was kind and flexible with seeing that our vision came through in her delivery.

Kathy and Company's reply:

Thank you for the kind review Kristen! I am so glad I was able to work with you and Ben on your special day! I look forward to working with you in the future :)
  • Susan
    Susan H. Married on 01/09/2021

Fabulous cake, fabulous service!

My cousin used Kathy & Company for her wedding cake a decade ago, and I read the great recent reviews since Allessa joined -- so I knew if we went with Kathy & Company for our wedding cake, we'd have both a beautiful and delicious cake no matter what! I priced a couple of options in the upstate, and the pricing Allessa provided made me feel like I was getting the most for my budget so I scheduled a tasting. My groom couldn't make the cake tasting, so my mom joined and we had a hard time deciding on flavors because they were all SO good! We narrowed it down to a few options for our 4-tier cake and saved a few bites from the sample board for my groom to make the final decision later that day at home. I was so excited about a 4-tier cake, but when we got closer to the wedding and realized COVID would impact our guest list, I called Allessa to sadly amend my order to a smaller cake with fewer tiers. However, Allessa saved the day by providing a 4-tier option with smaller tiers so we could still have all 3 flavors we were so excited to share with our guests + the top tier we're saving for our first anniversary! Allessa delivered in all aspects of our experience -- value, customer service, delicious cake/icing flavors, beautiful design, and of course the literal delivery & setup. I strongly recommend Kathy & Company featuring Allessa to any and every bride in the Greenville/Easley area! Thank you, Allessa!

Kathy and Company's reply:

Thank you so much for the wonderful review Susan! It was a pleasure to work with you :) I am so glad you enjoyed the cake, we had so much fun making it and setting it up! There is nothing like a cake coming together on your special day with fresh flowers and seeing the beautiful venue ready for you! You were a beautiful bride and we were so honored to be a part of your special day!!
  • Madison
    Madison S. Married on 12/19/2020

Loved Our Experience!

Allessa did a BEAUTIFUL job on our wedding cake! She brought my vision to life and far exceeded all of my expectations. Allessa also made our grooms cake and absolutely blew us away with her attention to detail. Both cakes were delicious and we could not have been happier with our decision to work with Kathy & Co. for our wedding and rehearsal dinner.
  • Tiffany
    Tiffany Married on 10/23/2020

Love them!

Kathy & Co. is amazing! Allessa was so professional and easy to work with. We tried SO many flavors at our cake tasting and were blown away with how delicious it all was-it was hard to narrow it down to just a couple flavors! Besides the taste, Allessa decorated our cake to look almost identical to the photo inspiration we showed her-it was perfect. Everyone loved the look and taste of our cake on wedding day, they did a wonderful job!
    Tiffany K. Married on 10/05/2020

One of a Kind

Amazing cake for our Love Ceremony! Very flexible and responsive. They were able to make the bottom layer fake since it was just for the two of us. The decorating was flawless!

Kathy and Company's reply:

Thank you so much Tiffany! It was a pleasure to work with you! I look forward to working with you in the future.
  • Diana
    Diana P. Married on 10/03/2020

Easy to work with, lots of cake options!

Allessa and Kathy did a wonderful job making our cake delicious and beautiful. They were also very flexible when our wedding was downsized and we changed the size of our cake. Plus there were a lot of types of cake/flavor combinations to choose from!
    Lisa H. Married on 07/31/2020

Perfect groomsmen cake!

Kathy and Company did an unbelievable job on our groomsmen cake. She took 2 ideas that represented the bride and groom and created a cake that they were thrilled with. The cake was delicious!

Kathy and Company's reply:

Thank you for the review Lisa!! It was a pleasure to work with you to create a nice surprise for your son! I look forward to serving you in the future :)
    Karcy G. Married on 07/18/2020

Absolutely fabulous to work with and delicious cake!

Kathy and company has incredible designs, but also will work with you to develop your dream cake. We got exactly what we wanted. Looked and tasted amazing!! so many guests commented on how good the cake was.
    Kendra D. Married on 07/03/2020

Loved my cake

Me and husband absolutely adored our cake. I sent her a picture and she gave me exactly what I wanted. I was turned down by someone saying the cake was too difficult to create. My wedding was very last minute but she was very professional and got my order right in. We loved the cake so much we ordered our sons birthday cake too! 😊
  • Marnell
    Marnell C. Married on 06/28/2020

Great service with a lot of options!

We hired Kathy and Company last minute, after we had TWO bakers back out on us... part of this was due to having a wedding during the pandemic. We contacted Allessa, and she provided options to us right away. We were unable to do a tasting with Kathy and Company, but based on previous reviews, we trusted this was a good choice. We are so glad we hired them for our wedding! They made a variety of desserts for our wedding guests, including Southern favorites, such as Sweet Potato and Hummingbird Cakes (so good!). We had a destination wedding in South Carolina, so we thought it would be fun to choose something a little different. Do yourself a favor and order her cookies too! She made us chocolate chip cookies and they were probably the size of my entire palm and were super soft! Thank you again Kathy & Company for being so adaptable and for excellent service!!

Kathy and Company's reply:

Thank you so much for choosing us Marnell! It was a pleasure to work with you as well. I loved your idea of ordering chocolate chip cookies to compliment your ice cream truck!
  • Courtney
    Courtney B. Married on 04/04/2020

Beautiful and delicious

Kathy and Company cakes are AMAZING!!!! For the past several years, I have gotten the privilege of having one of her Hummingbird cakes for my birthday. I knew I had to use her for my wedding cake. She was the only one that I even reached out to because she was my only option! Let me just say, she did not disappoint. From the amazing cake tasting, where EVERY SINGLE FLAVOR was on point, to our wedding cake that was JAW DROPPING! Kathy is so talented in not only cake design, but also the taste of the cake! This is not true of many cake bakers!! Our cake design was perfectly executed, as we had envisioned. I could've eaten a whole tier myself- it was so delicious! I cannot wait to be able to eat one of Kathy's cakes again at our postponed reception, and then again for our 1 year anniversary!! Thank you so much, Kathy!! You are a true blessing!
    Haley B. Married on 10/12/2019

Amazing design, flexibility, taste and professionalism!

Our wedding cake was such a big hit! Kathy and her team did amazing!
    Brannon Married on 09/01/2019
    Absolutely the best cake ever! Offers variety of cake, frosting and design choices - lots of fun at cake tasting! Wonderful to work with. So reliable and right on the mark with transferring our "ideal" cake into reality. Extremely professional but also turns out to be a new friend to all of us involved with this wedding.

Kathy and Company's reply:

Brannon, Thank you so much for your kind review. We try our best to have as many flavors as possible for you to try and to make tastings a fun time for our couples. You will need to come see us after the wedding when you need a Kathy cake fix!!
    Jennifer R. Married on 08/03/2019

The absolute best wedding cake!

Ms. Kathy is the sweetest person and she has an amazing talent! Her wedding cakes not only look beautiful, but taste equally as delicious! Her and her staff were so easy to work with and will do everything to give you the wedding cake of your dreams. Our wedding cake was absolutely stunning! All of our guests raved about how yummy it was. It far exceeded any expectations I had and was one of my favorite parts of our wedding! Hire Kathy and you won't regret it!
  • Danielle
    Danielle Married on 04/20/2019

Beautiful & Delicious

Working with Kathy and Company was a pleasure, Kathy was so sweet and bubbly and it was a lot of fun choosing the cake flavor and design. The cake was delicious and we got so many compliments from our guests on how this was the only wedding cake they've had that they enjoyed. We would definitely recommend Kathy and Company for your special event.
    Kailee F. Married on 04/06/2019

Spring Wedding

Kathy is amazing! Not only did I get so many compliments on how good the cake tasted, the design was beautiful! I had a two layer cake with the remaining as cupcakes and she made it exactly as I had imagined! She was so easy to work with and helps design the perfect cake specific to each couple! I absolutely hands down recommend her and I am so happy with how everything turned out!

Kathy and Company's reply:

Thank you Kailee for the wonderful review. We loved your cake design and flavor choices. Thank you for choosing and recommending Kathy and Company!