Kathy and Company Reviews

Kathy and Company 5
Kathy and Company 6
Kathy and Company 7

Brannon · Married on 09/01/2019

Absolutely the best cake ever! Offers variety of cake, frosting and design choices - lots of fun at cake tasting! Wonderful to work with. So reliable and right on the mark with transferring our "ideal" cake into reality. Extremely professional but also turns out to be a new friend to all of us involved with this wedding.

Sent on 09/06/2008

Kathy and Company's reply:

Brannon, Thank you so much for your kind review. We try our best to have as many flavors as possible for you to try and to make tastings a fun time for our couples. You will need to come see us after the wedding when you need a Kathy cake fix!!

Jennifer Raffa · Married on 08/03/2019

The absolute best wedding cake!

Ms. Kathy is the sweetest person and she has an amazing talent! Her wedding cakes not only look beautiful, but taste equally as delicious! Her and her staff were so easy to work with and will do everything to give you the wedding cake of your dreams. Our wedding cake was absolutely stunning! All of our guests raved about how yummy it was. It far exceeded any expectations I had and was one of my favorite parts of our wedding! Hire Kathy and you won't regret it!

Sent on 08/13/2019
  • Danielle

Danielle · Married on 04/20/2019

Beautiful & Delicious

Working with Kathy and Company was a pleasure, Kathy was so sweet and bubbly and it was a lot of fun choosing the cake flavor and design. The cake was delicious and we got so many compliments from our guests on how this was the only wedding cake they've had that they enjoyed. We would definitely recommend Kathy and Company for your special event.

Sent on 06/28/2019
    Kathy and Company 8

Kailee Felix · Married on 04/06/2019

Spring Wedding

Kathy is amazing! Not only did I get so many compliments on how good the cake tasted, the design was beautiful! I had a two layer cake with the remaining as cupcakes and she made it exactly as I had imagined! She was so easy to work with and helps design the perfect cake specific to each couple! I absolutely hands down recommend her and I am so happy with how everything turned out!

Sent on 04/11/2019

Kathy and Company's reply:

Thank you Kailee for the wonderful review. We loved your cake design and flavor choices. Thank you for choosing and recommending Kathy and Company!

Missy Ricken · Married on 03/30/2019

Perfect Wedding Cake

The wedding cake was exactly what my daughter Hope had envisioned for her special day. It was beautiful and it tasted great also!

Sent on 04/02/2019
    Kathy and Company 9

Kathy and Company's reply:

Thank you Missy for the review and thanks for being a long time customer of Kathy and Company. This was the first time we had been asked to make a pink naked cake and we loved it! Thanks for trusting Kathy and Company with your Hope's wedding cake. Best wishes to you and your family. Kathy

Shimia · Married on 03/23/2019

Kathy is a Pro!!!

Kathy and her team did an amazing job on our wedding cakes. We had a fluctuation of guests two weeks before our wedding and Kathy and her team were able to accommodate us even though it was a short notice. The cake was also very delicious. I highly recommend her.

Sent on 03/31/2019
    Kathy and Company 10
    Kathy and Company 11

Kathy and Company's reply:

Shimia, Thank you so much for the sweet review. You and your family are so precious! We enjoyed creating the cakes for you and working with you the entire time before the weddings. We are so sorry for the loss of your father right before the wedding. Prayers for you and your family. Kathy

Angela Osborne · Married on 03/18/2019

Don't hire a wedding cake vendor without trying Kathy and Company!

Kathy and Company make HANDS DOWN the most delicious and beautiful wedding cakes! I had spoken to and tried other bakeries and no one else even came close. When I first reached out for a quote after seeing how beautiful their cakes were I was genuinely shocked at how affordable it was - especially for the quality. I thought surely something this beautiful at this cost won't taste great but boy was I wrong! Kathy had TWO cake boards of flavors for us to taste and narrowing down which to choose was a very difficult decision. My fiance (hubs now :)) even liked the fruitier flavors and chose one with raspberry which surprised me. I honestly can't imagine having used anyone else for my wedding cake and will have more cakes from Kathy and Company again if I can! DON'T hire any other baker until you've tried Kathy and Company!

(Note we ordered twice as much cake as we needed for guests because we wanted an impressive visual :))

Sent on 04/05/2019

Kathy and Company's reply:

Angela, Thank you so much for the wonderful review and recommendations for Kathy and Company. You were so excited about your cakes and your excitement spread to me and my staff while making your cakes. So glad they were a hit and you were pleased with our work. Best wishes to you and see you soon to pick up your next cake order! Kathy
  • O

Olivia Van Slooten · Married on 12/01/2018

Fantastic!

Kathy and Company was great to work with from start to finish. I really appreciated their wide variety of flavors and options to fit any budget. The cake was beautiful and everyone loved the taste. Thank you!

Sent on 12/06/2018

Kathy and Company's reply:

Olivia, Thank you so much for your kind review. I am so glad that we were able to make your wedding cake for you. I have great memories of working with your mom. She is an awesome photographer. Best wishes to you. Kathy

Meredith Brazeal · Married on 11/03/2018

Perfect & Stress Free

Kathy and her team went above & beyond to make our wedding dreams come true. We had both a cake and cupcakes. The cake was devoured and our guests absolutely loved them. Not to mention it was stunning!

Sent on 11/09/2018

Hi Meredith,
    Thank you for the wonderful review!! We are so glad y'all were pleased!

Sarah Wardlaw · Married on 10/27/2018

Amazing service

Amazing service and an even more beautiful cake!

Sent on 11/06/2018

Hi Sarah,
    Thank you so much for the wonderful review! We wish you many happy years! We are so glad you were pleased!

Kim · Married on 10/27/2018

Awesome - Excellent Experience

Our dream wedding cake was a reality and your could be too. Kathy and her team are amazing "artist" I should say! I came to them with a vision and they had no problems pulling it off at all. Kathy and her team were extremely responsive and service you with nothing less than the best! They are creative, prompt, direct and to the point, and extremely talented.

Sent on 11/07/2018

Hi Kim,
    Thank you so much for the wonderful review! You made our day! We wish you many happy years!!

Tiffany · Married on 10/26/2018

Affordable, Tasty, and Beautiful Cake!

I am so happy with the cake and customer service provided by Kathy & Company. I would definitely recommend them to do any bride's cake as she was super responsive, incredibly talented, and worked with us to give us exactly what we wanted for our wedding in October 2018.

K&C provides the beautiful cake stand which was awesome as it helped display the cake and matched our wedding. Also the prices were very reasonable, and the tasting was awesome (we tried over like 25 flavors)!

K&C provided us a separate anniversary cake that we can't wait to eat next year. Thanks so much!

Sent on 11/01/2018

Hi Tiffany,
    Thank you for taking the time to do a review for us! We wish you many happy years!

Ryan Finn · Married on 10/13/2018

Incredible tasting and looking cake!

Kathy and Company performed way above our expectations. We sampled her wedding cake flavors and it was so hard to narrow it down to 4 flavors - they were all so delicious! We had a 4 tier cake, each a different flavor. Kathy provided us a cake stand and decorative layers. The cake was delivered on time, looked incredible, and tasted out of this world. Kathy is very easy to communicate and work with. She has great ideas and her designs really impressed me and my wife.

Sent on 11/02/2018
    Kathy and Company 12

Hi Ryan,
    Thank you so much for taking the time to do a review! Your kind of review makes our day! We are so glad y'all were pleased!

Katie · Married on 10/13/2018

Amazing cake and service!

Kathy and her team were a joy to work with. They were extremely accommodating to our needs and let us taste a bunch of different cake flavors before we chose our favorites for our cake. Our cake was beautiful and everyone loved it. It also looked very elegant! Would definitely recommend for your cake needs.

Sent on 11/14/2018
  • Sarah

Sarah Buff · Married on 10/12/2018

The Best of The Best

Kathy and Company makes the best cakes! Working with them went so smoothly and they made our cake exactly how we wanted it and more! It far exceeded our expectations. Worth every penny!

Sent on 11/04/2018

Michelle Moore · Married on 10/06/2018

Absolutely Amazing!

Kathy and her staff have been amazing from the very beginning! When we called for a cake tasting, we were only expecting a few samples to choose from, but she made sure we were able to try pretty much everything she has to offer. We had so many compliments on the design and taste of all of the cake flavors we had! Even almost a week later, it still tasted just as fresh.

Sent on 10/16/2018

Hi Michelle,
    Thank you so much for the review! You were a pleasure to work with!
    We wish you many happy years!

Maria · Married on 07/28/2018

Kathy was amazing! The cake tasting was wonderful, there were SO many flavors to choose from. I wanted something simple but beautiful that tasted delicious and they definitely delivered! I couldn't be happier with the service.

Sent on 09/18/2018
    Kathy and Company 13

Hi Maria,
    Thank you for taking the time to do a review for us! We are so glad you were pleased with everything!

Karen · Married on 06/23/2018

Fantastic experience from start to finish! The groom’s cake for our son’s rehearsal dinner was so creative. Thanks so much to adding such a unique cake to an amazing day!

Sent on 06/29/2018

Hi Karen,
    Thank you for the wonderful review!

Samantha · Married on 06/22/2018

Professional service! Tasty cakes

It was a pleasure working with Kathy! She is very sweet! The cake tasting was amazing! She made my dream cake come to life!! So many of the guests commented on how good the cake was! I was very pleased with he service

Sent on 10/30/2018

Hi Samantha,
    Thank you for the wonderful review!! We wish you many happy years! You were a pleasure to work with!

Emily · Married on 06/16/2018

From the time we met with Lindy to taste cakes to the moment we cut our cake on our wedding day, Kathy and Company worked hard to provide a perfect experience for us! The cake was delicious, Kathy and her staff are phenomenal to work with, the cake is gorgeous, and did I mention how delicious the cake was?! The delivery was on time and efficient. Eating the white chocolate raspberry cake with fresh raspberry filling on our big day was a long anticipated moment for my husband and I! We look forward to using Kathy and Company again in the future!

Sent on 06/24/2018
    Kathy and Company 14
    Kathy and Company 15
    Kathy and Company 16
    Kathy and Company 17

Hi Emily,
    Thank you so much for the wonderful review!! You were a pleasure to work with and we wish you many happy years!

Maryanne · Married on 06/16/2018

Everyone told me she makes "the best cakes in town," and surely enough, it was true! Kathy is so nice and great to work with, and her cakes are beautiful and delicious! She also made our groom's cake, which was adorable! It looked just like a Clemson cooler!

Sent on 07/06/2018

Hi Maryanne,
    You made our day with your review!! We are so glad you were pleased!!

SUSAN · Married on 05/19/2018

Kathy Norris and her team provided a beautiful and delicious wedding cake and it was made to perfection. It was exactly what my daughter wanted and met all of our expectations. Delivered in a timely manner and decorated with perfectly placed live flowers and a "Mr. & Mrs." topper that completed the elegant look. My daughter and I fell in love with Kathy when we met at the tasting. We had no doubt that she was experienced, trustworthy and someone we could depend on to meet all expectations. I would never want anyone else to prepare a special occasion cake !

Sent on 07/09/2018

Hi Susan,
    Wow!! Thank you for the wonderful review!! We are so glad everyone was pleased!
    Regards

Caitlin · Married on 05/05/2018

We were nothing less than perfectly pleased with every aspect of Kathy & Co.! The cake was delicious and the professionalism leading up to it was incredible! The tasting was probably the best part about planning the entire wedding. Highly recommend!

Sent on 05/26/2018

Hi Caitlin,
    Thank you so much for the wonderful review!! You made our day! We wish you many happy years!

Paul · Married on 04/27/2018

It’s not hard to see why these guys are constantly winning awards for best cakes in the upstate. Their wedding designs are absolutely beautiful and their cake tastes pretty darn good too.

As a self-professed cake connoisseur who has gotten many a stomach ache from eating too much cake, I was initially skeptical about what all the hype was about this bakery in Easley, SC. Our initial consultation changed all of that. I had flashbacks to my childhood as I ate way too much cake, despite my future wife’s warnings that such a thing would happen. After the consultation, despite my sugar coma, I knew that Kathy & Company were the ones for us.

We were blown away by the cake on our wedding day. Unfortunately, so were all of our guests, so we didn’t have much leftover cake, despite our efforts at ordering an excess amount so we could enjoy it at a future date. That said, I wouldn’t be surprised if we just ordered another one from them in the future, just to have more of their delicious cake. People order wedding cakes for personal, post wedding enjoyment, right? Well if that’s not a thing, my wife and I will probably make it one just so we can enjoy more of Kathy & Company’s delicious cake.

Sent on 05/17/2018

Hi Paul,
    It's reviews like yours that make our day!! Thank you so much!! Let us know when you need a cake :)

Mary Carolyn · Married on 03/03/2018

Simply fabulous! From start to finish, Kathy and Company provided excellent customer service. They responded quickly and were very professional. The cakes are to die for, the tasting will leave you wanting more! So many people at my reception commented on how delicious the cake was and one person even said "best wedding cake ever"! We had lemon with lemon filling, strawberry with cream cheese filling, and butter cake with salted caramel filling - YUMMY!! My husband LOVES superheros and his favorite from childhood is Optimus Prime - transformers. We were able to incorporate a little transformer into the back of the cake so he saw it when we went to cut- it was awesome and he was thrilled!

Sent on 03/06/2018
    Kathy and Company 18
    Kathy and Company 19

Hi Mary Carolyn,
    Thank you so much for the wonderful review! You made our day! We are so glad you were pleased and we wish you many happy years.