Lashes and Lace Bridal Hair and Makeup Reviews

Lashes and Lace Bridal Hair and Makeup 7
  • Erin

Erin Schlicht · Married on 08/10/2019

Absolutely Perfect!

Loved working with Lashes and Lace. Kacie was extremely easy to communicate and schedule with. Amber did my hair and makeup for my wedding and did an amazing job! It was exactly what I wanted and was a very relaxing process.

Sent on 08/20/2019

Michelle · Married on 06/22/2019

Beautiful wedding hair and makeup :)

After seeing Lashes and Lace in action as a bridesmaid, I knew I wanted to use them for my wedding day! Kacie was responsive and personable throughout the planning process. The girls from lashes and lace were fabulous on the day of the wedding! They were punctual and stuck to the timeline, so we were all ready in plenty of time for our pictures and all to begin! They were fun and made the morning of my wedding fun and easy! Kacie did a fabulous job with my hair, and it lasted throughout the entire wedding day! Heather also did an amazing job with my make up! My bridesmaids and moms all looked absolutely stunning! Thank you Lashes and Lace team for such a great wedding hair and makeup experience! :)

Sent on 07/16/2019
  • Amandabel17

Amanda · Married on 06/15/2019

Hair and makeup that looked beautiful at 10PM!

I thoroughly enjoyed working with lashes and lace for my wedding day. Erica and Julia are incredibly professional and talented hair and make up stylists who made me and my girls look amazing. We were incredibly lucky to have a cool and humidity free summer day but my hair and make up stayed the entire time and looked flawless even at the end of the night. I am so grateful to lashes and lace, Erica and Julia, and Kacie the owner, for all of their talent and help.

Sent on 06/29/2019
    Lashes and Lace Bridal Hair and Makeup 8
    Lashes and Lace Bridal Hair and Makeup 9
  • Meryl

Meryl Ashley · Married on 06/07/2019

Lashes and Lace gives you the GLAM you need!!!

Lashes and Lace was by far one of the best decisions that we made for our wedding. Kacie and her team are simply amazing!! As a lesbian couple, we had double duty in terms of hair and makeup, and they did a flawless job. Kacie and her team are beyond talented and everyone was so very kind. They listened to what our visions were for our hair and makeup and they made those into reality. Our hair and makeup were perfect for the entire day. I urge you to pick Lashes and Lace as your beauty team. They make everyone feel so confident and glamorous and you have fun in the process. Thank you again to this team for make my wife and I feel like queens!!

Sent on 08/16/2019
    Lashes and Lace Bridal Hair and Makeup 10
  • Kailyn

Kailyn · Married on 05/19/2019

Wonderful!

Kacie was great to work with! She was very responsive and changed our hair and makeup schedule a few times to accommodate for changes. Erica did my hair and makeup and I loved it! It was a great start to our day.

Sent on 05/22/2019
  • Kayla

Kayla · Married on 05/04/2019

All Around Perfect

Lashes and Lace did our hair for my wedding and I would recommend them to anyone! Attentive, flexible, on time, talented - all of the traits you would want in a wedding vendor! Kacie checked in after my trial, before the wedding, after the wedding and both hair stylists day of listened to each of the bridesmaids/moms requests, concerns, etc and made everyone not only look amazing, but feel confident, too!

Sent on 05/09/2019
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 05/03/2019

One of the best decisions you will make.

Since Charleston is such a destination for weddings, there are a ton of hair and make-up vendors to choose from. Honestly, look no further than Lashes & Lace. Kacie, the owner was FANTASTIC. Right from the start she was responsive, personable, and had no problem accommodating my many changes. I also can’t begin to tell you how WONDERFUL Meghan, Maggie, and Heather were the day of the wedding (5/24/19). On a stressful day, they brought such positive energy and seemed genuinely happy to be there and do what they were doing. By the end of the day, they felt like girlfriends! My mother-in-law almost cried tears of joy at her make-up and said she had never felt so beautiful. Meghan dealt with my mother wanting her hair done at the last minute, and my mom LOVED IT. I also decided to change my hair and make-up completely from my trial, and Meghan was more than accommodating and gave me the confidence that it was the right choice. I did not change once single thing once she had finished. Everyone looked absolutely stunning and the make-up and hair lasted throughout the entire (HOT) day and evening. They are an absolutely wonderful, professional, and lovely team and if I could do it all over again, I would choose L&L every single time.

Sent on 06/13/2019

Jessica Kleinsmith · Married on 04/27/2019

Perfection!

Rachael and Maggie did an amazing job with my hair and makeup on my wedding day. They listened to me and understood my vision (even though I did a terrible job explaining it!). They were also so sweet and fun the entire day! Kacie did a great job in the months prior scheduling and helping with everything. I couldn't have asked for a better experience!

Sent on 05/01/2019
  • Mary

Mary Elizabeth Pease · Married on 04/27/2019

Never felt more beautiful!

The Lashes and Lace Team were absolutely incredible! Kacie was very responsive and made sure all of our needs were met. I did my hair and makeup trial the week of the wedding with Amber and she took so much time with me. She took my vision and easily turned it into reality. My mom, who was very nervous about getting her makeup done, only really agreed to it after watching how incredible Amber was with my makeup at the trial. Our wedding day team was Amber, Marley and Sierra. We had a large group and they got everyone done way ahead of time which I have never seen happen for a wedding. Everyone felt and looked gorgeous. The team was incredibly personable and made everything run smoothly. Could not recommend Kacie and her team enough for wedding hair and makeup or for any event! I have never felt more beautiful than I did on my wedding day!

Sent on 05/10/2019
  • Makenzie

Makenzie · Married on 04/27/2019

Lashes and Lace

I hired Lashes and Lace to do my hair, 6 bridesmaids and a picky mother and mother in laws hair and makeup. Brittany also did my trial run and I cannot say enough great things about her. She made me feel so comfortable and any suggestion I gave was met with such positivity and she listened to everything I said! So thankful for her for making me feel wonderful and making it such an enjoyable laid back morning getting ready!

Sent on 05/21/2019
    Lashes and Lace Bridal Hair and Makeup 11
  • Meg

Meg Sawyer · Married on 04/27/2019

Great service and fantastic team!

Kacie and her team were an absolute pleasure to work with. I'm not very good at hair and makeup, so it took me a while to figure out what kind of look I wanted for my wedding. Chelsie was my stylist, and she was super patient and flexible in trying several styles during my trial appointment. She made sure I was happy with the end result so there was no stress or worry going into the big day. Ultimately, I chose a more natural look, and Chelsie totally mastered it. She made sure I was comfortable and still felt like myself, while giving me a little extra glow. The Lashes and Lace team was really fun to work with on the wedding day (my bridesmaids loved their hair and makeup), and they were super professional. I highly recommend working with Lashes and Lace; they're absolutely dedicated to making sure you love the way you look on your special day.

Sent on 05/27/2019
  • Jennifer

Jennifer Caples Newingham · Married on 04/13/2019

Wonderful Hair and Makeup for My Daughter's Wedding

We used Lashes and Lace for my daughter’s wedding last weekend and I want to commend them on the wonderful job they did. My daughter and I actually went about a month before the wedding to their new, beautiful studio in downtown Charleston to do our hair and make-up trials and were amazed at how quickly and efficiently they worked. We absolutely loved the hair and makeup they did for us and they sent the same people to the day of our wedding so we knew it would look great. They brought everything to the venue and did hair, makeup and lashes for my daughter, myself, and her six bridesmaids and maid-of-honor. Everyone was blown away by their skill and we all felt so pretty! They also got everyone done ahead of schedule. I highly recommend Lashes and Lace.

Sent on 04/19/2019
  • Lindsey Taylor

Lindsey · Married on 04/13/2019

Talented Hair Stylists and Makeup Artists! They Did Such a Great Job!

Lashes and Lace did an amazing job on me, my mom, and my bridesmaid's hair and makeup!! They worked very quickly and we actually were ahead of schedule the whole time, and they were also very careful and did a perfect job making everyone look beautiful. They made sure to listen to what each girl wanted and was happy to tweak or change things whenever someone asked. The makeup artists did a great job of making us look and feel our absolute best, but in a naturally beautiful way (nothing to dark, dramatic, or caked on). The team was very sweet and courteous, and my girls and I had such a fun morning getting ready in the bridal suite. Everyone's hair and makeup did a great job holding up through the 80 degree humid weather and outdoor ceremony! I would definitely recommend them for bridal hair and makeup!

Sent on 04/30/2019
  • Mazie

Mazie Underwood · Married on 04/06/2019

Bridal party hair/makeup

Lashes and lace provided stunning hair and makeup for myself and my bridal party! The owner was prompt in responding to emails. We also used their new facility downtown and it was amazing! They provided the perfect space downtown with wonderful food, drinks and service.

Sent on 04/22/2019
    Lashes and Lace Bridal Hair and Makeup 12

Lashes and Lace Bridal Hair and Makeup's reply:

Aw thank you so much Mazie!! You were WONDERFUL to work with! We loved having you in our studio. Thank you again for trusting us on such a special day! xoxo

-Kacie

Michelle e Smith · Married on 03/23/2019

Bridal and Bridesmaid Hair and Make up

Lashes and Lace made everyone look beautiful on my wedding day. They did everyone's hair and makeup and it was absolutely stunning. They were on time, easy to communicate with, and made everyone feel at ease on the big day! I highly recommend them to all the Brides and their bridesmaids!

Sent on 04/10/2019
  • Shaylene

Shaylene Hoffman · Married on 03/23/2019

Better than I could have imagined!

I cannot express enough how amazing Lashes and Lace was for my wedding! Between the trial and the day of my wedding, it was all flawless! I went in not knowing what style I wanted at all.. and Maggie transformed me into my dream bridal look! Maggie is a true artist. Her and Kara came to the hotel to get myself and all my girls ready and it all went so smoothly and everyone looked amazing. They really did an beautiful job and I couldn’t be happier! Thank you Maggie and Kara!

Sent on 04/18/2019
    Lashes and Lace Bridal Hair and Makeup 13
    Lashes and Lace Bridal Hair and Makeup 14
    Lashes and Lace Bridal Hair and Makeup 15
    Lashes and Lace Bridal Hair and Makeup 16

Amanda · Married on 03/09/2019

Simply Amazing!

These ladies are the best! They’re so sweet and very efficient. Their new salon is BEAUTIFUL! We all looked amazing for 12+ hours.

Sent on 03/23/2019

Amy · Married on 02/23/2019

Couldn't have asked for a better experience

From the first message right through the end of my wedding day, I couldn't have asked for a better experience. For booking and planning, Kacie was my contact. She was so prompt answering all my messages and made everything super easy and stress free. Never once did I doubt that they had everything under control. She was prompt about confirming everything the week before and making sure everyone was on the same page. Erica did my hair and makeup for my trial and day of and I was blown away.

Not only were the hair and makeup excellent, Erica really went above and beyond on the day of. She showed up a bit early, was quick to set up and ready to go! We got ready in a house rented by my aunt and it was filled with family. Erica was amazing, even surrounded by the chaos of many aunts, uncles and cousins. We ran ahead of schedule and Erica was amazing in letting me have a break to eat lunch between hair and makeup (time allowed for this!) and keeping it super relaxed.

She was super friendly with my family and maid of honor and a joy to be around. I asked her to tame some of my curls (I have naturally curly hair that frizzes super easy!!) long after hair was done and she happily worked with me to make sure I was 100% happy before she left. Everything stayed lovely through the day and hiring Lashes and Lace was one of my absolute best wedding decisions. I'd recommend them to any bride, hands down. They were excellent in every area, from the actual hair and makeup, organizational skills, communication, customer service, and just being wonderful, easy to work with people. They are definitely the type of people you want to be surrounded by on such a crazy, hectic day!

Sent on 02/25/2019

Tory · Married on 01/25/2019

I felt like a princess on my wedding day!

When considering a hair and make up team for my wedding, I only reached out to Lashes and Lace. I had seen their work before at other weddings and on social media and knew it was a perfect match. They showed up to my getting ready location right on time and stayed on schedule throughout the entire process. I have never felt prettier and they made all of my girls looks absolutely gorgeous. If you want to feel like a princess on your wedding day, use Lashes and Lace!

Sent on 01/28/2019

Courtney Headen · Married on 12/15/2018

Lashes and Lace is the Best!

Lashes and Lace made everyone look beautiful on our wedding day! We had 12 people needing hair and makeup done day of and they were SO organized and every single person was happy with their services!
    I definitely recommend doing a trial run in their salon, this lets you see it beforehand and work with the stylist to achieve the look you really want! Amber did both my hair and makeup and I cannot be happier with how it turned out. Thank you for making me feel beautiful on the biggest day of my life!
    I highly recommend Lashes and Lace!

Sent on 01/01/2019

Brittani · Married on 12/01/2018

Look no further!

We had an excellent experience with Kacie and Deborah for my 10/21 wedding in Charleston! Deborah's work was flawless for both hair and make-up. She knows exactly how to make your vision come to life while also ensuring you have the bridal glamour you need to make your pictures flawless! The booking process was easy - Kacie is super sweet, very responsive via email and worked with us multiple times to accommodate last minute changes. We looked into multiple hair and make-up options in Charleston and Lashes and Lace stood out by far!

Sent on 10/27/2018

Rachel · Married on 11/24/2018

Sarah, the owner, called me and was the sweetest, most pleasant person ever! Even though her services were incompatible with my needs (she does entire groups of women, and I only required individual services), she sat with me on the phone and tried to explain to me what to expect and even recommended other places for me! She went above and beyond and even asked me if I had other vendors (baker, DJ, etc.). She is fantastic, and while I can't personally speak for her services, I was more than impressed with her dedication and friendliness! :D

Sent on 04/11/2018

Lashes and Lace Bridal Hair and Makeup's reply:

Hi! I believe this review was meant for the Lashes and Lace based in Texas :) We are in SC! Sarah is wonderful though and I'm glad you had a great experience. Just wanted to make sure she got the review she deserves.

Thank you!!

Kristi · Married on 10/27/2018

Fun, flexible, and so talented!

The ladies of Lashes and Lace were amazing from my trial hair and makeup appointment through the wedding day. I have been in many weddings prior to my own and I can honestly say they're the best hair and makeup team I've ever worked with! They are incredibly talented and accommodating and all have such upbeat, reassuring and positive attitudes. Specifically, Kelly did my hair and makeup and as someone who has fine hair and who hardly slept a wink the night before my wedding, I have to say she is a miracle worker! They truly made my bridal party and me feel comfortable, confident and beautiful for the wedding. I cannot recommend Lashes and Lace enough!

Sent on 11/01/2018
  • Cassandra

Cassandra · Married on 10/27/2018

I felt so beautiful!!

I loved working with Lashes and Lace! Toni and Sarah were incredible to have on the morning of our wedding. Both ladies are equally talented...they truly know what they're doing! They did the hair and make-up for me, my bridesmaids, and the mothers. I did my trial with Toni and Sarah and would definitely recommend it; it was a helpful trial run that allowed me to digest all the details and make any changes that I wanted to for the wedding day. I truly felt beautiful and felt like my hair and make-up "felt like me". On top of all that, we were able to stick to our schedule and stay on time during the morning! Thank you so much, Toni and Sarah!

Sent on 11/06/2018