Southern Vintage Photography

Charleston, SC View map Visit website
$3,450 Most Popular Price

$3,450 Most Popular Price

Based out of Charleston, SC; Southern Vintage Photography specializes in weddings and portraiture photography. Inspired by the timeless beauty and charming setting of historic Lowcountry, photographer Jacqueline Smith relishes the chance to capture love stories there. Her images exude a bright, crisp aesthetic while showcasing the candid and captivating moments of a couple’s day.

Jacqueline is a lover of all things eclectic and vintage. She delights in old-world glamour and loves working with couples who are seeking a similar style. Her background in photojournalism means that she has a particular penchant for producing a visual narrative of a wedding story.

Southern Vintage is available for engagements, bridals, and even family portraiture. Getting to know couples from engagement to starting their families is the ultimate goal. Her exclusive packages are tailored to your needs and preferences and include associate photographer, Caroline Unger. Caroline is a visual artist who brings so much creativity and a different perspective to the wedding scene. This talented team strives to catch every spontaneous glance, moment, and memory of a love story then retells is beautifully through their portraits.

(Jacqueline and Caroline love adventure and always open to travel too!)

Owner Introduction

Hello, friends! I'm Jacqueline, owner, photographer, and lover of everything Charleson! I am looking forward to meeting with you and planning your big day! I'm your rare, type-A, creative personality that believes in providing a quality product and a great experience! Not comfortable posing in front of the camera? No problem! Let me guide you through our sessions that will have you posing like a pro in no time, and genuinely enjoying the experience too. I absolutely love those "in-the-moment" shots, and I can help get you there! Let's laugh, have fun, and enjoy Charleston. Those amazing photos will follow!

Cheers!

- Jacqueline Smith

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$2650.00

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
Proofs

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3450.00

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Engagement Shoot
Multi. Locations
Proofs

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural
Photojournalism
Traditional
Vintage

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Multi. Locations
One Event / Day
Second Shooter
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Canvas
Flush Mount
Matted Prints
Prints

• Madison
    Madison G. Married on 10/11/2021

Best Photographer Ever!

Southern Vintage Photography captured my weddings pictures and turned them into lifelong memories. Jackie and her team were always on top of communication, timelines, and all of the details that went into my wedding day. I have known Jackie for years and SVP is my go-to for all of my photography needs. The team even navigated all COVID hurdles with ease creating a stress-free environment for the bride and groom. We cannot praise this team enough! Lots of love!
  • Katie
    Katie W. Married on 10/07/2020

Best Photographer in Charleston

I wish I could relive my engagement and wedding day over and over again so that I could continue working with Southern Vintage. When I say that SVP is incredible, I truly lack the words to express how truly incredible they were. Jackie was ALWAYS quick to respond, was organized and was always willing to answer questions. As soon as we booked Jackie for our wedding, we met up at a coffee shop and started going over details. I felt like she was already so involved and excited, and it was still a year away from the wedding! We actually met Jackie two years prior and had such a great experience with her as my sister's photographer that we knew immediately we wanted her to capture our big day (she was the first vendor we booked and contacted - that is how badly we wanted her)!!

She made the experience seamless and was so flexible with all of the changes COVID brought to the table. She was always accommodating and prepared. She helped us come up with a final portrait list and a time line that made the pictures and wedding day overall so much smoother. SVP was always prepared which is so important when planning a wedding. I never had to contact her first, she was always in constant communication with me when she needed to be, and it essentially put one less thing on my plate to worry about. She made my husband and I feel like family, which is something you do not get from many vendors.

I would recommend her to any couple without question or hesitation. SVP captured our engagement shoot, my bridal portraits and our wedding. I still am in awe of the pictures and the amazing quality that they are. If you are looking for a photographer who is experienced with weddings, is incredible passionate and is "the top of the top", you have to book Jackie and her team. I cannot speak highly enough about her and how much we loved working with her and her team!

Southern Vintage Photography's reply:

Thank you so much, Katie! We can't begin to tell you how much this means to us. You, Thomas, and your family have been a bright light for us in such a wild year. Thanks for always making us feel special. We are happy to be there for any milestone you and Thomas want to capture in the future! 🙂
  • Alexa
    Alexa V. Married on 08/15/2020

Had a great experience with Jacqueline and team! I have a very large family and family dynamic and she was able to navigate thru the day easily. She also was willing to capture any moments that we thought of in the moment. And her technology is amazing! She has a portal where you can access your photos easily, and create albums for each family member, etc. HIRE HER!

Southern Vintage Photography's reply:

You are absolutely wonderful, thank you! It was such a pleasure capturing your beautiful day! Wishing you and Matt all the best! Come back and see us again in Charleston soon! :)

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner

Real Weddings

• Caitlin & Caleb
    140 photos · 05/04/2019
  • Lauren & Spencer
    53 photos · 02/16/2019

Before Dusk Photography Before Dusk Photography Wedding Photographers

Southern Vintage Design came into the Atlanta to shoot a wedding and hired Before Dusk Photography as a second shooter. Southern Vintage was very professional when it came to achieving all the looks and shots desired by the client. They were very thorough in making sure the job was done well. When it came to shooting, Southern Vintage produced beautiful images and captured the evening perfectly! They made the bride look even more gorgeous than she already did and were able to show what a fun reception it was through their candid photos! If I were getting married in South Carolina, I would most definitely seek their services!

The Stables at Boals Farm The Stables at Boals Farm Barn & Farm Weddings

Southern Vintage Design is WONDERFUL to work with. They are so sweet, professional, and talented! We highly recommend checking them out for you photography needs!

948 Misty Lake Dr Charleston, SC, 29412
Location of (Southern Vintage Photography)

Southern Vintage Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Southern Vintage Photography include in the starting price?

Southern Vintage Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Proofs

What photography services does Southern Vintage Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Southern Vintage Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Add'l Hours
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Multi. Locations
  • Proofs

What photography styles does Southern Vintage Photography offer?

Southern Vintage Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Natural
  • Photojournalism
  • Traditional
  • Vintage

What photography services does Southern Vintage Photography offer?

Southern Vintage Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Additional Hours
  • Multi. Locations
  • One Event / Day
  • Second Shooter
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does Southern Vintage Photography offer for wedding events?

Southern Vintage Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Canvas
  • Flush Mount
  • Matted Prints
  • Prints
  • Proofs

What percentage of users recommend Southern Vintage Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Southern Vintage Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Charleston for your wedding