Southern Vintage Photography, LLC Reviews

13 | Charleston, SC

13 Reviews for Southern Vintage Photography, LLC

Ashley · Married on 03/25/2018

My husband and I used them for our engagement and wedding pictures. They were great to work with and very flexible. We absolutely recommend.

Sent on 05/21/2018

Southern Vintage Photography, LLC's reply:

Thank you for the kind words, Ashley! We had such a great time working with you and Scott, and we wish you continued happiness! :)

Spencer · Married on 03/11/2017

Words can't express how grateful we are of the phenomenal experience we has with Southern Vintage! They were extremely accommodating and came all the way from Charleston, SC to Atlanta, GA to shoot our wedding! For two people who are not photogenic we felt as though every picture should have been on the front page of a magazine! Absolutely incredible, stress-free, fun, and knowledgeable photographers who make the whole experience a breeze! Fantastic communication and very willing to cater to any requests or need we have. I would recommended over and over again to use Southern Vintage Design for all your photography needs!

Tracey · Married on 12/03/2016

We can't say enough about these ladies! Their work is beautiful art and their hearts match! So easy to work with! Creative but also very willing to try new things when you request. We loved working with them to get photos that were very uniquely us. Our engagement shots were gushed over by family and friends for weeks and our wedding photos got much the same treatment! Our photography is exactly what we were hoping for! Not to mention going above and beyond! Helping calm the introverted, nervous bride and hopping on a horse drawn carriage at the last minute to get some unique shots. We're looking forward to seeing them again for anniversary and family shots down the road. Thank you Celess and Jackie!

Rachel · Married on 09/25/2016

On day 3 of a 32 day cross country road trip, my wonderful partner proposed to me under a gazebo in Charleston, SC. Thankfully, Jackie and Celess managed to capture the moment AND photograph us for two hours following the proposal as they toured us around the beautiful streets of Charleston. Coming from Philadelphia, my now-fiance was able to get in touch and plan these special moments with Southern Vintage, and the experience of shooting with them was absolutely incredible. Jackie and Celess amplified our giddiness and joy, and I'm so appreciative of how special they made me feel. The two ladies had an eye for the best spots around, and made us look like naturals in front of the camera. The pictures are really beautiful, and we couldn't choose just a few favorites, so we ended up purchasing the rights to all of them! Thanks Southern Vintage, you'll be a part of our engagement story each time we get to tell it.

Rachel · event on: 08/02/2015

Melissa · Married on 07/29/2016

Booking Southern Vintage Design for our wedding photographs at the Cooper River Room in Mt. Pleasant, SC was one of the best decisions we made in the wedding planning process. Simply looking at their online portfolio proves how talented they they are at capturing everything at a wedding--the emotion, the important moments, the little details. Even better is just how easy and fun Celess and Jackie were to work with. They responded to emails quickly, got to know the two of us as a couple, and looked at a pinterest board of photo ideas we liked. On the day of the wedding, they were organized, professional, and just a joy to have around! We are sure they captured everything we wanted and more!! Based on the sneak peek photos we've received already, I know for a fact that we found the best wedding photographers in the Charleston area. We highly recommend Southern Vintage Design (and will almost certainly use their services again in the future).

Southern vintage design did engagement photos for my fiance and I. I am very happy on how they turned out. I pretty much have all of the pictures hanging up in my house!!
    The moments they caught on their cameras and the way they did their editing was perfection. That's what they do, they catch perfection on film. I was worried that my fiance was going to be uncomfortable with taking photos but HE had such a blast and that made me feel more at ease!!
    Plus the weather was amazing! Nothing like Wisconsin!
    I hope to come back and do another session soon!!

I worked with Southern Vintage to secretly photograph my engagement. Their team loved the idea and worked with me (around some questionable weather) to take some photos during the event. They came out great, and my SO had no idea it was happening! I gave the photos as a wedding present recently and they were a huge hit. Definitely recommend their service and professionalism.

Margaret · Married on 04/25/2015

They were extremely professional and very pleasant to work with I would recommend them highly. Even after the event, they bend over backyards to help with issues.

Danielle · Married on 11/22/2014

We loved working with SVD. They catered to all of our desires and that was clearly displayed in all of the photos they took. They listed to our requests and performed accordingly. They are all efficient with their time and production. Would highly recommend them.

Amy · Married on 10/11/2014

Celess and Jackie were amazing to work with!! I was planning my wedding from Ohio and they were so responsive and helpful! I would recommend them to everyone.

• Jessica

Jessica · Married on 07/26/2014

Celess and Jackie were absolutely amazing for our July 26th wedding in Yemassee, SC. They were extremely professional and paid attention to all the details of our day (even the ones I hadn't mentioned when discussing our vision for photos) They did an excellent job at communicating with us and discussing the types of pictures we wanted. Celess even had a printed list and example pictures on the day of our wedding to ensure we got every last one of them. We were so happy to work with both of them! Very professional, great value for the price. We would HIGHLY recommend them to other brides! Thanks Celess & Jackie!