Goose Creek, SC 29445 Map · Phone number

852f197dc0f77370 1417294254018 lailblog 067 of 125
lailblog 089 of 125

• Videos 2

8 Reviews for FoKAS Photography

I had the pleasure of working with the FoKAS Photography team for my wedding in Atlanta. The team was very kind and remained professional. The team made sure to capture candid photos as well as the wedding party photos. They went above and beyond to make sure we were able to get the shots we wanted. A few of my favorite things about the FoKAS team was their willingness to travel, and there attention to detail, they noticed everything if a hair was out a place, bustling my dress, and posing the wedding party. They shot the entire wedding starting with the wedding party getting ready, the ceremony, the reception, and more beyond the wedding. They responded to all my question via email and phone calls. We are so pleased with our wedding photos my husband and I truly choose the best and the flexibility and the willingness to travel out of state made the FoKAS team number one!

Sent on 12/23/2015
  • Q

Quinessa · Married on 05/30/2015

Fokas Photography provided services for our engagement shoot, bridal shoot and wedding. The Fokas team went above and beyond my expectations. I received quick responses to all questions and emails. He provided a detailed timeline that was not only helpful for my wedding party but also for other vendors. Dominic will make sure everyone is on time including the bride! The Fokas team will climb and crawl to capture moments! They are also very professional and take pride in the services they provide. The Fokas eye for photography captured moments that will last a lifetime. Thanks you Fokas Photography.

Sent on 06/10/2015

Allyson · Married on 03/21/2015

The entire Fokas team helped us capture our wedding and we couldn't have chosen a more professional and talented team!! Dominic always responded promptly while planning each shoot (engagement, bridal, and wedding day). Every detail of the wedding day was well planned and the team was very flexible when necessary. The entire team remained calm, cool, and collected throughout the entire day and a number of guests mentioned how pleased they were with the photographers attire. Guests are still raving about their excellent work and brides are inquiring about the Fokas team! We have found our photographer FOR LIFE, not just our wedding and are glad to be a part of the Fokas Family!!!

Sent on 05/16/2015

FoKAS Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 3,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Albums, Digital Files, Proofs
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Albums, Digital Files, Proofs
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Negatives, Prints, Proofs

• Idol Image Weddings
    Idol Image Weddings Wedding Photographers

One of the best photographers I have ever known to set foot in this wedding industry. Very professional and huge attention for detail.

• Goose Creek, 29445 See on map